The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 8th, 2012, 10:46 AM
Dawn-Berlitz
Master Pokemon Coordinator

Send a message via AIM to Dawn-Berlitz Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Dawn-Berlitz Send a message via Yahoo to Dawn-Berlitz

Advertise here
i seen some of the scans and it appears that Dawn has yet another new swimsuit which looks good on her

Dawn Fan/lover
Old July 9th, 2012, 04:33 AM
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Where is she using her new swimsuit? Where's this new info coming from? xD Is she making a reappearance somewhere? :D
Old July 20th, 2012, 02:44 PM
Dawn-Berlitz

Send a message via AIM to Dawn-Berlitz Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Dawn-Berlitz Send a message via Yahoo to Dawn-Berlitz
there are screenshots from bw2 of Dawn in the new swimsuit i think it was from episode 2 or 3 of bw2

Dawn Fan/lover
Old July 22nd, 2012, 04:28 AM
zid_sen
The Sacred Thunder of Aselis

Nature: Lonely
Why you like Dawn so much?
She's really girly and the cutest than other girl companion on Ash's Journey.
Your favourite of Dawn's Pokémon: Piplup!
Your favourite of Dawn's outfits: her Cheerleader outfit

Can i share some Dawn signature?

Thanks to Rambagos in Pokemon Stars
For The Signature
Old August 6th, 2012, 09:37 AM
DawnLover
No need to worry! lol

I'm a bit annoyed that Dawn loses to Iris, but I think it will be because Dawn helps Iris to get Dragonite to obey her, and since they're best friends and similar things happened with Dawn, that it makes sense that Iris would beat her here. Though I'm a bit annoyed that it's the 2nd round and not the semifinals/ or finals, but whatever XD
Old August 12th, 2012, 04:41 PM
zid_sen
The Sacred Thunder of Aselis

Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnLover View Post
I'm a bit annoyed that Dawn loses to Iris, but I think it will be because Dawn helps Iris to get Dragonite to obey her, and since they're best friends and similar things happened with Dawn, that it makes sense that Iris would beat her here. Though I'm a bit annoyed that it's the 2nd round and not the semifinals/ or finals, but whatever XD
I agree,
I hate that!
Y'know that, Iris just a beginner! But Dawn a total pro!
How could she lost?

BTW
I don't really understand why Dawn ended up in Unova?
Please tell me cuz in my Country,
no pokemon anime broadcast...so i must download in Internet...

Thanks to Rambagos in Pokemon Stars
For The Signature
Old August 19th, 2012, 07:05 PM
Dawn-Berlitz

i was mad when I learned Dawn lost to that awful Iris there isnt much we can do other than clear our minds and try to imagine Dawn becoming a master pokemon coordinator

Dawn Fan/lover
Old August 22nd, 2012, 09:29 AM
Lightning

Nature: Bashful
Dawnnn <333

Why you like Dawn so much? Because she's so pretty and adorable. I love her personality and I like how cute and girly she is ;u; plus she has some awesome outfits!!!
Your favourite of Dawn's Pokémon: Piplup :D
Your favourite of Dawn's outfits: Her pink coordinator dress, but I also like her original outfit >u<
Old August 23rd, 2012, 08:24 AM
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn-Berlitz View Post
i was mad when I learned Dawn lost to that awful Iris there isnt much we can do other than clear our minds and try to imagine Dawn becoming a master pokemon coordinator
She doesn't need to win normal battles to become a top co-ordinator <3

Okay so my favourite thing about Dawn was without a doubt her shipping with Ash, AKA: PearlShipping. What do you guys think about it? Do you think she'd be better shipped with someone else? Perhaps Paul or Barry? ;o I think she's perfect for Ash; their personalities go together so well and they help each other build and improve all the time, it's adorable to see <3 Plus they obviously like each other a lot!
Old August 23rd, 2012, 12:35 PM
DawnLover
No need to worry! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post

She doesn't need to win normal battles to become a top co-ordinator <3

Okay so my favourite thing about Dawn was without a doubt her shipping with Ash, AKA: PearlShipping. What do you guys think about it? Do you think she'd be better shipped with someone else? Perhaps Paul or Barry? ;o I think she's perfect for Ash; their personalities go together so well and they help each other build and improve all the time, it's adorable to see <3 Plus they obviously like each other a lot!
Pearlshipping is so cute. I doubt that Dawn being shipped with Paul or Barry would be better, cuz Paul doesn't really care about her and I think Barry might annoy her XD
Old August 25th, 2012, 11:37 PM
Dawn#1fan
Beginning Trainer

1. she is so cute (only) i cant really watch the movies but shes my fav im obsessed
2.i dnt know her pokemon
3.her cheerleader outfit caus shes pretty

plz let me in (i want to learn about her)by:-)
Old August 27th, 2012, 05:45 PM
Dawn-Berlitz

i dont require aprrovals in this club the ownership was transfered to be when original owner abandoned the club I do wonder though after Unova will she go back to Hoenn or will she be in the Johto region working on becoming a top coordinator and hopefully then work her way upto master pokemon coordinator

Dawn Fan/lover
Old August 27th, 2012, 06:33 PM
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn#1fan View Post
1. she is so cute (only) i cant really watch the movies but shes my fav im obsessed
2.i dnt know her pokemon
3.her cheerleader outfit caus shes pretty

plz let me in (i want to learn about her)by:-)
Hi, welcome to the club! May I ask what you love about Dawn so much? :D

Dawn's Pokémon are Piplup (which refuses to evolve and is her main partner), Buneary, Pachirisu, Mamoswine (which started off as a cute little Swinub and then evolved into a grumpy Mamoswine which took about 5 episodes before it'd listen to her commands), Quilava and Togekiss (which was a gift to her from a Princess in Sinnoh :3), as well as an Ambipom which she got from Ash (it was his Aipom but wished to do contest battles instead of gym battles so she traded her Buizel for it which she'd recently caught and which wanted to do gym battles) but unfortunately she released Ambipom because it wanted to train in Pokémon table tennis instead. x] She also spent an episode with a Grimer as her partner which was absolutely adorable! <3

Just say what you'd like to know about her and we can do our best to fill you in so that you can take part in all the discussions here. :D
Old August 29th, 2012, 06:25 PM
Dawn-Berlitz

I just learned Dawn's cameo episodes start in november

Dawn Fan/lover
Old September 4th, 2012, 12:34 PM
TheGr8
lovely pair<3
Community Supporter Tier 5

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn-Berlitz View Post
I just learned Dawn's cameo episodes start in november
YESSSS so pumped, i totally forgot i was in this amazing club! I miss dawn so much in the show, and she got replaced for iris......

Youtube | Twitter | VGC| Pair

Signature by Khalei

Old September 6th, 2012, 11:47 AM
DawnLover
No need to worry! lol

I'm really looking forward to the Onix episode in the dub. I love how Dawn and Iris interact with each other in that episode and calling Ash a kid XD.
Old September 13th, 2012, 07:40 PM
Altomare
Purupuru!

Why you like Dawn so much? let's see.....because she's cute? That enough? Also because she is a starter trainer (not sure about May) but aren't Misty and Iris Gym leader already?
Your favourite of Dawn's Pokémon: Mamoswine because it disobeys her at first. Piplup too!
Your favourite of Dawn's outfits: the normal one I guess.
Old September 15th, 2012, 08:09 PM
Dawn-Berlitz

I am getting all the Dawn episodes legally on my DVR from my provider and gonna transfer them to a safe location after they all are recorded just in case a issue comes up and i could possibly lose DVR recordings so i want to have a backup of the recordings these one episodes when they do come on will be special ones to me

Dawn Fan/lover
Old September 17th, 2012, 12:32 PM
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altomare View Post
Why you like Dawn so much? let's see.....because she's cute? That enough? :) Also because she is a starter trainer (not sure about May) but aren't Misty and Iris Gym leader already?
Misty is, but as far as I know Iris isn't in the anime, her in-game appearance seems to be completely different to hear anime appearance x] But I agree, it's great how Dawn is just starting out on her journey, and especially how the first DP episode is mainly from her point of view. It's a great way to get to know her instantly and it feels like she's a special character and that she'll definitely be worth watching. And I love how she doesn't say anything about her bike until way into the series xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altomare View Post
Your favourite of Dawn's Pokémon: Mamoswine because it disobeys her at first. Piplup too!
Ahahah, I love Mamoswine xD It's so funny watching him disobey her every command and sit in the corner pretending not to care xD But the way she turns him round to become a great contest Pokémon, even to the extent where he can perform great moves with a completely unexpected Pokémon like Pachirisu, it really shows how great a train she is. I was seriously impressed by the Ice Chandelier move too whilst we're on the topic of her being a great trainer, though that didn't end up being Mamoswine iirc. x]
Old October 5th, 2012, 10:48 AM
DawnLover
No need to worry! lol

Can I post this topic question for you guys to answer?
Have you ever had any dreams with Dawn in it and what happened in the dream?
Old October 9th, 2012, 04:02 PM
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

... Is it bad that I have? xD I dreamt once that her Buneary came up to me in a restaurant and kept tugging at my leg (this was in the normal world where Pokémon don't exist, but for some reason I was't surprised at all by the Buneary being there), so I picked it up and tried to return it to it's owner. Then through the power of dreams I was suddenly next to Dawn in a completely white room and handed Buneary to her without her saying anything other than doing that peace-sign gesture she does when saying "No need to worry!". It wasn't really an interesting dream (there's probably more to it that I've forgotten), but it's the only one I've had involving Pokémon characters xD What about you? :o
Old October 13th, 2012, 07:45 AM
DawnLover
No need to worry! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post
... Is it bad that I have? xD I dreamt once that her Buneary came up to me in a restaurant and kept tugging at my leg (this was in the normal world where Pokémon don't exist, but for some reason I was't surprised at all by the Buneary being there), so I picked it up and tried to return it to it's owner. Then through the power of dreams I was suddenly next to Dawn in a completely white room and handed Buneary to her without her saying anything other than doing that peace-sign gesture she does when saying "No need to worry!". It wasn't really an interesting dream (there's probably more to it that I've forgotten), but it's the only one I've had involving Pokémon characters xD What about you? :o
I can't really remember if I've had any dreams with her in them at all, but I think she might have been in a few, I just can't remember what she was doing in them XD
Old October 19th, 2012, 01:57 PM
Dawn-Berlitz

i have had 3 dreams with Dawn in them but i cant remember what happened in either one

Dawn Fan/lover
Old October 19th, 2012, 09:01 PM
Seraphimon-sama

Why you like Dawn so much?: She's the only female companion of Ash's who I truly respect.
Your favourite of Dawn's Pokémon: Lopunny
Your favourite of Dawn's outfits: Cheerleader (e.g. Ash's Gym Battles)
I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.

Sprite made by DD's Sprite Shop~!

GENERATION 29: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Old October 25th, 2012, 02:46 PM
Dawn-Berlitz

Pokemon BW episodes Staring Dawn start this freaking Saturday i am already prepared and have them set to be recorded

Dawn Fan/lover
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here