Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs
Reload this Page ♥~♥Dawn Fan Club♥~♥ "No need to worry!"

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old March 18th, 2013 (07:56 PM).
Real Riders Wear Pink

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by Dawn-Berlitz:
Iris didn't steal the spotlight at all and who knows they may not even put a pokemon character into this new game but there are still rumors stating Dawn may appear in the game but as pokemon trainer
Where have you heard these rumors about Dawn from exactly?
Old March 19th, 2013 (07:33 AM).
No need to worry! lol

Nature: Quiet
Iris didn't steal the spotlight at all and who knows they may not even put a pokemon character into this new game but there are still rumors stating Dawn may appear in the game but as pokemon trainer
I don't really want to be pessimist about it, but I doubt those rumors are true. I don't really think she'll appear in the new games at all since she'll be a character that will be 2 generations old when they come out and the franchise likes to advertise new characters over the older ones. That said, she could still have a possibility to appear, in a similar way to Red's appearances that aren't from the r/b/y fr/lg games. She won't be a playable character again though.
Old March 23rd, 2013 (09:42 AM).
Real Riders Wear Pink

Quote originally posted by DawnLover:
I don't really want to be pessimist about it, but I doubt those rumors are true. I don't really think she'll appear in the new games at all since she'll be a character that will be 2 generations old when they come out and the franchise likes to advertise new characters over the older ones. That said, she could still have a possibility to appear, in a similar way to Red's appearances that aren't from the r/b/y fr/lg games. She won't be a playable character again though.
Keep in mind that the only way Dawn has a chance at appearing is if she was still part of the main cast in the current anime, since the anime has a big influence on who do we get. Jigglypuff was a notable exception because, despite not appearing in the anime since the Hoenn saga, her status as one of the original 12 has kept her from getting axed in the first place. Since the protagonists of XY are going to be older than Ash again like the Unova protagonists, that means they have to pick another female companion the same age as Ash to travel with him, which means Dawn may possibly become the first pokegirl to return to the main cast (unless the writers decided to create a female OC or stick with Iris and Cilan for the next gen).
Old March 24th, 2013 (12:03 PM).
Master Pokemon Coordinator

Send a message via AIM to Dawn-Berlitz Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Dawn-Berlitz Send a message via Yahoo to Dawn-Berlitz
I doubt they will use Iris again she isnt that popular and there where things somewhere on the net that Iris was not gonna go past unova region

Dawn Fan/lover
Old March 26th, 2013 (07:14 AM).
No need to worry! lol

Nature: Quiet
Quote originally posted by Pinkie-Dawn:
Keep in mind that the only way Dawn has a chance at appearing is if she was still part of the main cast in the current anime, since the anime has a big influence on who do we get. Jigglypuff was a notable exception because, despite not appearing in the anime since the Hoenn saga, her status as one of the original 12 has kept her from getting axed in the first place. Since the protagonists of XY are going to be older than Ash again like the Unova protagonists, that means they have to pick another female companion the same age as Ash to travel with him, which means Dawn may possibly become the first pokegirl to return to the main cast (unless the writers decided to create a female OC or stick with Iris and Cilan for the next gen).
We have no official proof that they're older than Ash though because we haven't gotten the official artwork yet.
Old March 30th, 2013 (07:34 PM).

Send a message via AIM to Dawn-Berlitz Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Dawn-Berlitz Send a message via Yahoo to Dawn-Berlitz
we will just have to wait and see who knows maybe Dawn will come back or there will be some sort of female protagonist from gen 6 going around with Ash the gen 6 girl does look older than Ash though

Dawn Fan/lover
Old April 3rd, 2013 (07:11 AM).
Real Riders Wear Pink

we will just have to wait and see who knows maybe Dawn will come back or there will be some sort of female protagonist from gen 6 going around with Ash the gen 6 girl does look older than Ash though
Which is exactly why I believe there may be a chance for Dawn to come back for another round in Gen VI, unless we know the official age of the female protagonist.
Old April 9th, 2013 (06:52 AM).

If Dawn was real and stayed with you for a day, what would you two do together during that day?
I am not exactly sure what i would really do to tell ya the truth

Dawn Fan/lover
Old April 11th, 2013 (07:19 PM).
Real Riders Wear Pink

Dawn and I would go shopping at the mall, watch youtube videos, and play video games. Nothing exciting, but that's how live with my life. I doubt we'll form a relationship bond due to age difference.
Old April 20th, 2013 (12:37 PM). Edited April 20th, 2013 by zdude18.
Lone Wolf

Nature: Relaxed
-Why do you like Dawn so much?
She was the first girl in the anime that was just that, a girl. She probably made me laugh more than any other character in the anime and to be honest she's just a cutie.
-Favorite of Dawn's Pokemon?
Its gotta be Piplup! Piplup gave me a ton of laughs throughout Diamond and Pearl!
-Favorite of Dawn's Outfits?
All of them are great! But im gonna go with her normal outfit because thats the cutest!

From reading ive seen this club has been around for awhile, but its never too late to join up with some fellow Dawn lovers. Lets get this club up and running again guys!
White 2: 3397 3474 0556
Old April 21st, 2013 (06:26 PM).

I know it has been slow and you really did not need to do the sign up form but it is nice to see why you like Dawn I had taken ownership of this club since the original owner had strayed away from there responsibilities

Dawn Fan/lover
Old April 24th, 2013 (04:54 PM).
Lone Wolf

oh im sorry you see ive only joined PC a couple months ago so i just realized there was a clubs forum. i figured there would be a dawn club because well, shes awesome and it turns out this thing has been around for awhile.
Old April 24th, 2013 (06:16 PM). Edited May 20th, 2013 by drosewood67.
Opeslum League Champion

Nature: Adamant
<3 Finally a Dawn Fan Club! I've been loking for one! <3

Why you like Dawn so much?: Easy! She was funny, out going, friendly, willing, perservearent...what else is there to say? She is amazing! She was the reason the DP series was my favourite! Her kindness, cheery, and girly personality really made her different from the others. And she is BEAUTIFUL and SUPER CUTE as well! I also love how she cared for each and every one of her Pokemon!

Your favourite of Dawn's Pokémon: Hmm...it's a debate between Piplup, Pachirisu, Cyndaquil (currently Quilava), or Togekiss...so hard to choose...I love Piplup to no end, Pachirisu is the little rascal I've always loved, Cyndaquil was so cute as her Baby Pokemon, and Togekiss is the graceful Pokemon I've always dreamed of having (though now I do have a Togekiss)...I just don't know who to choose...

Your favourite of Dawn's outfits: I don't care what Dawn wears. She looks cute and good in whatever she wears! Though I do love her regular outfit, swimsuit, and Grand Festival dress.
Old April 25th, 2013 (05:02 PM).
Real Riders Wear Pink

Quote originally posted by drosewood67:
<3 Finally a Dawn Fan Club! I've been loking for one! <3

Why you like Dawn so much?: Easy! She was funny, out going, friendly, willing, perservearent...what else is there to say? She is amazing! She was the reason the DP series was my favourite! Her kindness, cheery, and girly personality really made her different from the others. And she is BEAUTIFUL and SUPER CUTE as well! I also love how she cared for each and every one of her Pokemon!

Your favourite of Dawn's Pokémon: Hmm...it's a debate between Piplup, Pachirisu, Cyndaquil (currently Quilava), or Togekiss...so hard to choose...I love Piplup to no end, Pachirisu is the little rascal I've always loved, Cyndaquil was so cute as her Baby Pokemon, and Togekiss is the graceful Pokemon I've always dreamed of having (though now I do have a Togekiss)...I just don't know who to choose...

Your favourite of Dawn's outfits: I don't care what Dawn wears. She looks cute and good in whatever she wears! Though I do love her regular outfit, swimsuit, and Grand Festival dress.
Dawn-Berlitz already said those aren't necessary, so you're automatically a member of the club.

Ok, time for a new question:
What would you think if Dawn wore biker shorts under her skirt?
Old April 25th, 2013 (07:27 PM).
Lone Wolf

an interesting proposition. however i dont think i would like it because it would slightly degrade one of my reasons for liking her, that she is so girly. i think her outfit is fine the way it is because it makes her look as such. also i think this would be kind of copying part of may's design and nobody wants that. i understand that you already have a position that its too revealing and it allows for fanart panty shots and all that but its not as if they meant it to be that way. overall i like it the way it is
Old April 29th, 2013 (12:09 PM).
Dawn's Boyfriend

Nature: Naughty
I would like to join, Dawn is my favorite character and so hot <3

If Dawn was real and stayed with you for a day, what would you two do together during that day?
Well we would spend a lot of time together, we'd battle and I'd take her shopping and stuff, and then we'd come home and have a nice night together

I agree that I wouldn't like it much, it kind of takes away the purpose of the skirt. Plus she looks so much better as she is. Have we learned nothing from what the Pokemon Learning League version of her looks like? XP
Old May 5th, 2013 (07:33 AM).

GFDawn you are automatically in the club

Dawn Fan/lover
Old May 9th, 2013 (05:37 PM).
Dawn's Boyfriend

Thanks, glad to be here
Old May 10th, 2013 (11:52 AM).
Real Riders Wear Pink

Quote originally posted by zdude18:
an interesting proposition. however i dont think i would like it because it would slightly degrade one of my reasons for liking her, that she is so girly. i think her outfit is fine the way it is because it makes her look as such. also i think this would be kind of copying part of may's design and nobody wants that. i understand that you already have a position that its too revealing and it allows for fanart panty shots and all that but its not as if they meant it to be that way. overall i like it the way it is
Quote:
I agree that I wouldn't like it much, it kind of takes away the purpose of the skirt. Plus she looks so much better as she is. Have we learned nothing from what the Pokemon Learning League version of her looks like? XP
The reason why I suggested this is so Dawn will receive less bashing from the guys at 4chan for her appearance.
Old May 11th, 2013 (10:30 AM).
Dawn's Boyfriend

The reason why I suggested this is so Dawn will receive less bashing from the guys at 4chan for her appearance.
While I can understand your reasoning, why should you care what they think? They are in the severe minority as it is and 4chan isn't exactly a place for serious discussion. Case in point, a skirt isn't a reason to bash someone. I think a lot of people here like her the way she is, not want to change this and that about her.
Old May 14th, 2013 (08:34 AM).
Real Riders Wear Pink

Quote originally posted by GFDawn:
While I can understand your reasoning, why should you care what they think? They are in the severe minority as it is and 4chan isn't exactly a place for serious discussion. Case in point, a skirt isn't a reason to bash someone. I think a lot of people here like her the way she is, not want to change this and that about her.
Everything on the internet is taken seriously, even 4chan. That said, if anyone tries to mention Dawn as best pokegirl, they get flamed for liking her and point out why she's a bad character, from her skirt to her status as a May clone, and why another pokegirl of their choice is better. They make excellent points about her.
Old May 17th, 2013 (12:28 PM).
Dawn's Boyfriend

Everything on the internet is taken seriously, even 4chan. That said, if anyone tries to mention Dawn as best pokegirl, they get flamed for liking her and point out why she's a bad character, from her skirt to her status as a May clone, and why another pokegirl of their choice is better. They make excellent points about her.
Yeah, that's not true. And no they don't, Dawn is arguably the most loved Pokegirl, bringing in lots of fans from both genders and consistently topping popularity polls. But if you really believe that she's a bad character then maybe it's not the place for you. Sounds more like a personal belief than something that's backed up with evidence.
Old May 18th, 2013 (05:46 AM).
Real Riders Wear Pink

Quote originally posted by GFDawn:
Yeah, that's not true. And no they don't, Dawn is arguably the most loved Pokegirl, bringing in lots of fans from both genders and consistently topping popularity polls. But if you really believe that she's a bad character then maybe it's not the place for you. Sounds more like a personal belief than something that's backed up with evidence.
Who says I hate Dawn? She's one of my favorite Pokegirls in the series. I just want her to be less-hated by older fans who call her the s word for her appearance and want Misty back.
Old May 18th, 2013 (08:07 PM).
Dawn's Boyfriend

Who says I hate Dawn? She's one of my favorite Pokegirls in the series. I just want her to be less-hated by older fans who call her the s word for her appearance and want Misty back.
Like I said, who cares? Those people aren't real fans anyway, you just said it yourself, all they want is Misty back. So it wouldn't matter if she had a skirt or was covered head to toe in a nun's outfit, she's not Misty.
Old May 20th, 2013 (01:13 PM).
Opeslum League Champion

Nature: Adamant

Well...we'd go shopping for clothes, go out to eat, go to a pool, fo shopping for clothes again, come home and have a Contest Battle, watch a movie, and go to bed.

If she were to look like that, she'd kind of remind me of Hilda from BW. I did like Hilda's style, too.

Sponsored Links