The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > ARCHIVED: Battle Center > In-Game Team Help

Notices

In-Game Team Help Can't defeat the Elite Four with your current team? Need help improving your Battle Subway team? This is the place for team help concerning in-game and casual play. Teams focused on the more competitive aspect of Pokémon must be posted in the Competitive Team Help sub-forum.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 8th, 2011, 11:34 AM
ben cousins
Backspacer

Nature: Relaxed
Keep in mind I'm still in victory road so my pokemon will probably rise a few levels by the time i get up to the elite 4,Anyhows this is my team PIKACHU LV.48 thunderbolt,slam,thunder,thunderwave,PIDGEOT LV.41 wing atack,sand atack,fly,gust SNORLAX LV.41 earthquake,surf,fire blast,selfdestruct PRIMEAPE LV.44 megapunch,seismic toss,strength,thunderbolt HYPNO LV.48 psychic,hypnosis,meditate,headbutt GOLBAT LV41 wing atack,bite mega drain,confuse ray.
Old December 9th, 2011, 04:56 PM
Sector

Nature: Naughty
Um....Pikachu with Thunderbolt AND Thunder? I'd replace one of those, preferably Thunder due to low accuracy. Quick Attack/Agility will fit well with Pikachu for sure.
Old January 25th, 2012, 04:25 PM
Empoleon144
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Lonely
If you get everyone to level 48, it would be fine. Although Quick Attack for Thunder would be welcome too.

We've got a lot of what it takes to get along.
Old January 25th, 2012, 06:24 PM
shinyscizor12

its been so long sense i played a gen 1 but I guess its ok
Old January 26th, 2012, 03:32 PM
Anti
I forgive you, Chris Bosh.

Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyscizor12 View Post
its been so long sense i played a gen 1 but I guess its ok
This isn't really helpful at all as there are no suggestions and your comment isn't really explained at all...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empoleon144 View Post
If you get everyone to level 48, it would be fine. Although Quick Attack for Thunder would be welcome too.
Stop reviving old threads. In case you're not aware of the rule, you cannot bump threads that have not been posted in for over a month.

And since this is old (and the OP is banned atm)...

*closed*

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links