The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Keeping up with the upcoming and currently airing Japanese and English episodes? This is where you can discuss each of the episodes respectively.

Old November 8th, 2011, 07:17 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~
Airing on: "December 8, 2011"
Source: Newtype

Japanese summary;
Quote:
12/8
サトシはホドモエジムに行って、ジム戦に挑戦しようとする。だがジムリーダーのヤーコンはサト シに
復活草を持ってきたらジム戦をしてもいいと告げる。そこでサトシは復活草が取れるというミロス 島に
向井、ポケモンの協力を得て、復活草を採取する青年・ユウトと出会う。ユウトから土地が痩せて いる
ために復活草が枯れていると聞いたサトシは…

Old November 8th, 2011, 11:58 AM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Nature: Mild
I'm loving the fact that they are making this into two episodes. I will really be happy if they make this a one hour special though. Which it looks like it's going to be since it is only dated the 8th.

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Last edited by Kenshin5; November 8th, 2011 at 12:09 PM.
Old November 14th, 2011, 08:47 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenshin5 View Post
I'm loving the fact that they are making this into two episodes. I will really be happy if they make this a one hour special though. Which it looks like it's going to be since it is only dated the 8th.
Not exactly hun, only one title has been confirmed, "Tornadus VS Thundurus VS Landorus (Part 1)", with one date. It's been pretty much assumed that the next episode will be titled the same only with Part 2. We can only assume this special with be aired at different times like the TR vs TP episodes were supposed to be.

Old November 23rd, 2011, 09:56 AM
Palcks
some nights.

This episode looks great. I loooooove the Kami trio, it's my favorite set of Legendary Pokémon. Especially Tornadus, I can't wait to see him in this episode. I'm more hoping that it's centered around the battle between the three Legends and not so much involved with Ash and his friends battling too. Idk why though.

ever grande city forums
Old November 25th, 2011, 10:05 AM
AshPikastar
It's Question Time!

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to AshPikastar
-nods for an approval- Good, I've been waiting for another good episode besides episode 60. I think Iris plays a huge role within these two episodes but hopefully these episodes won't turn me down like the last Iris episode but I get the feeling it isn't. This episode is coming up soon so I'm excited about it.
Old December 18th, 2011, 09:59 AM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Nature: Mild
Part 1 looked pretty good, those two are more powerful then I thought since they weren't even phased by any of the pokemon the group used. Even Excadrill(which is the strongest pokemon in the group atm) went down pretty easily. Looks like in the next episode TR makes their move to capture the three.

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links