Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General > Pokémon Polls
Notices

Pokémon Polls Express your opinion in straightforward polls and questions about Pokémon that would otherwise fit in Pokémon General if they weren't so, well, straightforward. Vote away!

Old December 12th, 2011, 08:00 AM
Moltres Rider
Banned

Nature: Modest
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0

Advertise here
what would it be like if a human somehow got caught in a PokéBall??
Old December 12th, 2011, 08:28 AM
flubbateios
Woof.

Nature: Docile
:o, I guess they would be stuck compressed, in the Poke ball lol, just like a pokemon. Or the human would just smash the Poke Ball
Old December 12th, 2011, 06:42 PM
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
As seen in the anime, humans can't get caught in Poke Balls; the Poke Ball's light just stuns them for a while.

And if that actually happened, the human could break out of the ball if they willed it.

Old December 13th, 2011, 01:17 AM
Zeffy
mischief managed

Send a message via Skype™ to Zeffy
Humans has more, uhh, willpower to break out of the Pokeball. Remember Jessie's Wobuffet? Unless the human has no willpower at all, then bleh.

I suppose it would feel like being a black hole. Except that time still flows. Or maybe, the human shrinks and the pokeball can act as a natural habitat; i.e a house.
Old December 13th, 2011, 04:49 AM
~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
Buffalo State College

Nature: Bashful
Send a message via AIM to ~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
I also have to go with Platinumdude because I have seen this in the anime as well.

Quote:
Or the human would just smash the Poke Ball
Well I dont think a Human will smash it because there are other Pokemon that are twice the size as humans and I dont think they will break the Pokemon ball although I remember Snorlax's Pokeball breaking on a rock =/. I think the ball cannot be broken on the inside but the outside can

TG

Friend Code: 3136-6961-3807 Friend Safari:Steel: Metang, Magneton and Klefi
Old December 13th, 2011, 06:19 PM
Ciax
Ledian Used Starlight!

Nature: Sassy
I like imaginaing that inside pokeballs is a little house for the pokemon so they like staying in there. If it was uncomfortable in there why would they all not just break out all the time. So if a human was in there they would be in a little house but then they would break out as soon as they wanted to or if they wanted to stay then when they were called out they would be free.
Twinkle Twinkle
Little Star
How I Wonder What You Are
Old December 13th, 2011, 06:36 PM
Houndoomed
Battle Master

Nature: Hardy
I always imagined it would be either like suspended animation eg "Demolition Man" - (which would be preferable if you were kept in there for great lengths of time) or like Jeannies bottle in "I dream of Jeannie". I wonder if my References are too old for most on here to understand, lol.

Zeus
Old December 13th, 2011, 06:47 PM
Moltres Rider
Banned

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeffy View Post
Humans has more, uhh, willpower to break out of the Pokeball.
I don't think humans are strong enough to break out of a PokéBall... remember Pokémon are a lot stronger than humans!! If PokéBalls can contain them, they can MORE EASILY contain us!!
Old December 13th, 2011, 07:03 PM
psyanic
There's Something About Lamps

Nature: Bold
I guess Pokemon have some different energy around them that allows them to be caught in Poke Balls and be transported via PC, while humans cannot.

I have no idea how it would feel. If they got caught... they'd probably feel like any normal Pokemon would and probably go insane since they're just not geared to be caught.
Old December 24th, 2011, 06:17 AM
juniebug910
Dragon of Light

Nature: Brave
Hi psyanic!

If a human got caught in a pokeball, the process and result would be like this video here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCd0D-UxUlA
Eggy click, pwease!

The girl you just called fat? She is overdosing on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly? She spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped? He is abused enough at home. See that man with the ugly scars? He fought for our country. That guy you just made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. Copy and paste this into your sig if you think bullying is wrong. You never know what it's like until you walk a mile in their shoes. -Taken from chef30
Old January 1st, 2012, 06:36 AM
miltankRancher
Mega Ampharos is the one.

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Yahoo to miltankRancher
Probably hpw Pokemon feels which we all don't know. However, I assume it would feel really compressed, and hot, since you are just converted to a matter of few photons of light.

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
Old January 1st, 2012, 07:30 AM
Snivy063
Booted out - don't be like me!

That would be like the weirdest thing ever! But if ever a human gets caught in a Pokeball, then as what as Zeffy mentioned, if ever a Pokemon wants to get out in a Pokemon it can, and so when it comes to the case of humans, it will be the same. :3
Old January 1st, 2012, 07:55 AM
miltankRancher
Mega Ampharos is the one.

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Yahoo to miltankRancher
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snivy063 View Post
That would be like the weirdest thing ever! But if ever a human gets caught in a Pokeball, then as what as Zeffy mentioned, if ever a Pokemon wants to get out in a Pokemon it can, and so when it comes to the case of humans, it will be the same. :3
Much like how PSyduck in the original series can, and always derping around Misty's battles.

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
Old January 10th, 2012, 06:37 AM
Yoshikkko

Nature: Adamant
I don't really know, I always imagined the creature in the Pokéball to be in some kind of slumber, or subconsciousness, kind of in fetal position haha, so I guess that would just be the same experience to humans. Hypothetically of course, cause I don't see a way for them to be in it in the first place.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here