< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > The Wide World of Pokémon > Pokémon General the secret garden r/b versions

Pokémon General The home for theories, clubs, polls, and other discussions involving the Pokémon franchise that aren't covered in any of the other boards.

Closed Thread Closed Thread
Old November 30th, 2003 (4:25 PM).
I do not know If its true or not but your sopsed to get all the old evelusions of evee including evee and put them in your pardy go to bills house and talk to him he will say nice pokemon and will show you his secret garden where wild mews charsads and other rare pokemon live and can be caught
Old November 30th, 2003 (5:09 PM).
Digital Artist
Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Firequill
I highly doubt that to be true... probably just one of those other weird made up stories about the pokemon games...
Old December 1st, 2003 (4:27 PM). Edited December 2nd, 2003 by E. Master.
Ho-oh Master
Sorry Firequill is right I have found this story all over the place I think it goes back to a nut case in China...... I think. Well eevee is cute who could hate an eevee, maby some body on Yellow. Well if you don't know how about you try it!
Old December 3rd, 2003 (7:24 AM).
Nature: Lax
This Rumor Is A TOTAL Lie! I've Tried It Before

I Believed There May Be A 'Bill's Garden' But Very Much Doubted The Whole 'Wild Mews And Mewtwos' Bit

I've Tried It.
NOTHING Happens.

Also, If You Use A Gameshark Code Thingy, There Is A Special Code I Worked Out For Blue That Makes You Hop Up And Down And For Red That Makes You Hover. Both Of These Codes Allow You To Walk Over Everything As If EVERYTHING Is The Background (If I Am Making Sense) You Can Just Walk Over The Barriers And Up Those Jumps And Stuff. Catch Me?

If You Stand Next To Bill's Doorway (outside - dont go in) It Looks Like There Is A Garden Behind It. That Is Probably How The Whole Rumor Started.

However If You Turn That Code On, You Can Walk OVER His House And To Behind It. There Is Like Three 'Sqaures' Backwards Of Just Green Surrounded By Cliffs (His House It At The Bottom Of A Cliff Innit ) After That, There Is Just Black. You Can Walk Up To It, But Then The Game Just Hangs. And There Is Proof That It

Thankyou For Bothering To Listening To My Incessant Waffling.
Old December 3rd, 2003 (2:16 PM).
Eon Trainer
Send a message via AIM to Sleek Send a message via Yahoo to Sleek
ive been around long enough for that rumor. its very old. doesnt exist. ive tried.
Old December 9th, 2003 (4:11 PM).
it does not work ive tried it 5 times
Old December 10th, 2003 (9:37 AM).
Nature: Quirky
Send a message via ICQ to Porygon Send a message via AIM to Porygon Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Porygon Send a message via Yahoo to Porygon
I've tried it 0 times and know it doesn't work.
Old December 1st, 2004 (10:42 PM).
PC's True Blue Marill
Nature: Naive
Not True,
I've Caught 150 Pokemon In My Blue Version,(Still Trying To Catch This *BEEP*ing Tauros) And I Went Up To Him With EEvEE, And Them In My Party, And He Said What He Always Does-"BILL: Look, bud, just check out some of my rare Pok'emon on my PC!"
Old December 1st, 2004 (10:54 PM).
Yikes, this thread is over a year old... O_o Please don't revive any that are over a month old. Make a new one, instead. Thank you!
Closed Thread Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links