The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.


Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #426    
Old March 6th, 2013, 03:35 AM
Mithel_Celestia's Avatar
Mithel_Celestia
Alluring Illusion
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Philippines
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galoria View Post

If you could have any Dark-type in real life which one would you have and why?

Zoroark and Mightyena. If I even see a Mightyena, I would chase it down and it would be mine...sorry for a burst of insanity there, I just really love Mightyena, so fluffy. Zoroark is just cool, that's why.
__________________


Trainer Data:
Full Name: Mithel "Myth" Celestia
Gender: Male
Hometown: Lacunosa Town
Trainer class: Ranger, Psychic, Deceiver*
Specializes in: Dark, Psychic-Types

*Deceiver (Japanese: 奇術師 Illusionist) is a type of trainer class who specializes in Illusions and deceptive tactics to take advantage of their opponents. They are tricksters and tend to disguise themselves as another trainer class to deceive challenging trainers, but soon break off of it as soon as they are found. They tend to use annoyer and stall tactics such as Embargo and Swagger along with bulky and fast Dark-types like Zoroark and Umbreon to give trainers a hard time during battle.
  #427    
Old March 8th, 2013, 08:06 PM
AWsquared's Avatar
AWsquared
It's another wolf bite.
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: St.Louis,Missouri
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to AWsquared
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Scythe View Post
um sorry for sidetrack but i recently got a sandile on my B2 version and trained it until level 27. however, its hp is only 50+. is this normal???
i really want a moxie krookodile and i really want to avoid running around in the desert resort and training again if i can help it. any suggestions?
thks for any help!
Understandable, but don't try to double post. Mainly cause PC rules don't allow it, but yeah.

Anyway I should answer the topic myself:
I would have Umbreon. I don't really have much of an answer to put into it, but mainly cause it looks like they'd make a good pet and they seem they'd be very calm. Plus it's my favorite Dark-type so why not.

Anyway , sorry for not keeping up with the club. We need a new topic for sure. Anyone got any ideas?

I think I should start a points system to keep activity somewhat moving. I guess 5/10 points for anyone who comes with a topic maybe?
__________________

Mega Sceptile and Treecko for life yo.
DeviantArt |Tumblr | Art Gallery| Ask Me Stuff |Paired to | Avatar source:[x]
  #428    
Old March 8th, 2013, 08:45 PM
Aslan's Avatar
Aslan
the pretender
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Sydney
Gender: Female
Nature: Relaxed
I'll join, dark-types are one of the best out there! :)

Username: Narnia

What do you think of Dark-Type Pokemon?:
Dark types, dark types, dark types. A wonderful type to be introduced, they're one of the most fierce if not best battlers out there with Pokemon such as Weavile and Tyranitar who both can wreck through teams easily. Their designs are sleek and cool, also most of them are versatile and have a wide movepool range instead of being restricted to few types. Honestly I don't think I have any complaints about them, they're a great type that shouldn't ever be underestimated. Plus most of them have this nocturnal look and I admire creatures in the dark (oops didn't mean to make that pun D:), so yeah this is essentially the perfect club for me! :3

Your partners: Axel the Stunky and Altan the Murkrow

What Types rule: Daaaark types! :3

Answer the current topic:

I'd have a Murkrow, it's always been one of my favourite dark-types. Also I have a passion for birds, they're wonderful creatures. Sometimes I like sitting out on the balcony watching all sorts of birds fly past and silently wishing I could also have the ability of flight. It'd be wonderful. Going off-topic, but in general I'd own a Murkrow. Also it'd be useful as a messenger sending letters to my friends all over the world when I felt like using pen and paper over e-mails and texting.

And I like the idea of an activity system! Perhaps, like in most clubs with this sort of system...you can have a Reward Shop, where you could use your points to get certain things? It could be anything really from turning one of your partners shiny, to being able to purchase another one. Or we could even go as far as giving some sort of rare dark-type over Nintendo Wi-fi, but I'm not too sure on that one. :B

Also might as well try and throw in a new topic for you all :3, sorry if it's been done already!

Instead of actually owning a dark-type Pokemon, if you could transform into one what would it be and why?

I'm really interested in seeing your thoughts on this. As for me... I'd say a Mightyena. Always wanted to be like a wolf, running wild and feeling the breeze across my face as I travel to all sorts of places. Exploring dense forests and looking badass, yeah that'd probably be me. :B
__________________
it's always a good time
  #429    
Old March 8th, 2013, 11:45 PM
Autumn Reverie's Avatar
Autumn Reverie
wibbly wobbly... timey wimey... stuff.
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Age: 20
Gender: Female
Nature: Modest
Instead of actually owning a dark-type Pokemon, if you could transform into one, what would it be and why?

I would be a Zorua! It would be fun turning into another Pokemon or human's image just to laugh at their confused expressions. xD xD

Hmm..after reading Narnia's choice, being a Mightyena appeals to me greatly too. I could imagine myself running free without any limitations as to where I could travel to. Feeling my muscles bunching and flexing to the rhythm of my paws thudding on the ground, the ground racing away behind me. The rush of adrenaline as I go streaking across a grassy plain under the moon. Yeah, imagine that.
__________________

pairs | twitter | showdown | pc family
  #430    
Old March 10th, 2013, 01:48 AM
AWsquared's Avatar
AWsquared
It's another wolf bite.
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: St.Louis,Missouri
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to AWsquared
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narnia View Post
I'll join, dark-types are one of the best out there!

Username: Narnia

What do you think of Dark-Type Pokemon?:
Dark types, dark types, dark types. A wonderful type to be introduced, they're one of the most fierce if not best battlers out there with Pokemon such as Weavile and Tyranitar who both can wreck through teams easily. Their designs are sleek and cool, also most of them are versatile and have a wide movepool range instead of being restricted to few types. Honestly I don't think I have any complaints about them, they're a great type that shouldn't ever be underestimated. Plus most of them have this nocturnal look and I admire creatures in the dark (oops didn't mean to make that pun D, so yeah this is essentially the perfect club for me! :3

Your partners: Axel the Stunky and Altan the Murkrow

What Types rule: Daaaark types! :3

Answer the current topic:

I'd have a Murkrow, it's always been one of my favourite dark-types. Also I have a passion for birds, they're wonderful creatures. Sometimes I like sitting out on the balcony watching all sorts of birds fly past and silently wishing I could also have the ability of flight. It'd be wonderful. Going off-topic, but in general I'd own a Murkrow. Also it'd be useful as a messenger sending letters to my friends all over the world when I felt like using pen and paper over e-mails and texting.

And I like the idea of an activity system! Perhaps, like in most clubs with this sort of system...you can have a Reward Shop, where you could use your points to get certain things? It could be anything really from turning one of your partners shiny, to being able to purchase another one. Or we could even go as far as giving some sort of rare dark-type over Nintendo Wi-fi, but I'm not too sure on that one. :B

Also might as well try and throw in a new topic for you all :3, sorry if it's been done already!

Instead of actually owning a dark-type Pokemon, if you could transform into one what would it be and why?

I'm really interested in seeing your thoughts on this. As for me... I'd say a Mightyena. Always wanted to be like a wolf, running wild and feeling the breeze across my face as I travel to all sorts of places. Exploring dense forests and looking badass, yeah that'd probably be me. :B

Welcome to the club Sophie!

Ah good topic. I'll answer it later myself when I'm not tired. lol.
__________________

Mega Sceptile and Treecko for life yo.
DeviantArt |Tumblr | Art Gallery| Ask Me Stuff |Paired to | Avatar source:[x]
  #431    
Old March 14th, 2013, 06:45 AM
Chocolate™'s Avatar
Chocolate™
Awesome Dragon
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: PC.
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Here is my answer to the current topic -

Instead of actually owning a dark-type Pokemon, if you could transform into one what would it be and why?

Tough question but maybe it would be Darkrai. I could imagine living in a dark realm and just shooting dark voids at any insolent brat. ....That's the life!
__________________
  #432    
Old March 15th, 2013, 02:25 AM
Zorogami's Avatar
Zorogami
WUB WUB
Community Supporter Tier 3
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Madrid/Spain
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Zorogami
I'd love to join!!

Username: Zorogami
What do you think of Dark-Type Pokemon: They are smart and dangerous, but very loyal partners!
Your partners: Zoroark and Cacturne
What Types rule: Dark rules the Night!!

Answer the current topic:
I'd transform into a Zoroark! He can create Illusions and play with people's mind and perception. I would be able to prank my friends in ways they can't imagine, and my enemies would never see me coming...and when they finally realize it's me, it's way too late.
I could find out everyone's secrets and manipulate people into doing things i tell them.

*Sorry if i sound creepy, but this is a dark type club, right?*
__________________

~ Anything for my Nakama ~
  #433    
Old March 15th, 2013, 09:36 AM
Squirrel's Avatar
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: England
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
If I could become a Dark type Pokémon? Hmm... I think I'd become a Weavile for the huge amount of badass you'd be able to bring with you everywhere! Being lightning fast with razor claws sounds like a lot of fun hehe. Then again, Zorogami's answer sounds very appealing too... And Mightyena would be a lot of fun too ahh, being a huge beast of a, well, beast, would be such fun to reek havoc with ahah. I think I'll actually have to go with Mightyena because being a wolf sounds pretty awesome tbh, imagine the sheer power and stealth you'd have whilst intimidating everything around you! /dreams
__________________
  #434    
Old March 15th, 2013, 10:05 AM
AWsquared's Avatar
AWsquared
It's another wolf bite.
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: St.Louis,Missouri
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to AWsquared
Answer the current topic:

Cause I should answer it now.

I'd be a Absol cause I'd then have the ability to sense danger whenever it happens. I always wanted to able to know what's gonna happen before it happens. Then I can protect myself and then warn others to get out before they're damaged.


Well time for a new topic I guess.

Something just to keep the place active for a while. until I can come up with a better topic.

Were you expecting any new Dark-type Pokemon for X and Y to be revealed in the March CoroCoro?



Me? Not really. Though I was expecting some X and Y news, but I guess not. Rumble U and anime news is fine enough I guess. I don't think we'll be getting any news to next month, and none probably not a new Dark-type.

Not much of a topic and doesn't work well, but I guess it'll do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorogami View Post
I'd love to join!!

Username: Zorogami
What do you think of Dark-Type Pokemon: They are smart and dangerous, but very loyal partners!
Your partners: Zoroark and Cacturne
What Types rule: Dark rules the Night!!

Answer the current topic:
I'd transform into a Zoroark! He can create Illusions and play with people's mind and perception. I would be able to prank my friends in ways they can't imagine, and my enemies would never see me coming...and when they finally realize it's me, it's way too late.
I could find out everyone's secrets and manipulate people into doing things i tell them.

*Sorry if i sound creepy, but this is a dark type club, right?*
Ooops didn't see you signed up! Welcome to the club. And yeah it is a Dark-club. :D
__________________

Mega Sceptile and Treecko for life yo.
DeviantArt |Tumblr | Art Gallery| Ask Me Stuff |Paired to | Avatar source:[x]

Last edited by AWsquared; March 16th, 2013 at 09:25 PM.
  #435    
Old March 16th, 2013, 10:23 PM
Hikamaru's Avatar
Hikamaru
pseudologia fantastica
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
I can't remember if I answered this topic yet, guess I'll go do it now.

Instead of actually owning a dark-type Pokemon, if you could transform into one what would it be and why?

I'd like to be a Zoroark, given how it loves to trick people by disguising itself as something else and I do love playing tricks on people, so Zoroark definitely relates to me a lot.

I'll answer the latest topic as well.

Were you expecting any new Dark-type Pokemon for X and Y to be revealed in the March CoroCoro?

Uh, not exactly. But I do hope they show some in coming months cos I want to see all the new Pokemon, like I always do when I follow news relating to a new generation of games.
__________________


paired with AWsquared and Starry Windy
battle server | tumblr | twl | profile | supporter

on a leave of absence

  #436    
Old March 16th, 2013, 11:01 PM
Aslan's Avatar
Aslan
the pretender
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Sydney
Gender: Female
Nature: Relaxed
Were you expecting any new Dark-type Pokemon for X and Y to be revealed in the March CoroCoro?

To be honest, no actually. I was only expecting news on information such as one of the starter's evolutions, perhaps a revealation on Slyveon's typing. There seemed quite a thin chance a new dark-type would be revealed, seeing as there were sixteen other types, so I wasn't expecting any to be completely honest. :x
__________________
it's always a good time
  #437    
Old March 16th, 2013, 11:05 PM
AWsquared's Avatar
AWsquared
It's another wolf bite.
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: St.Louis,Missouri
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to AWsquared
Yeah true. I'm sure we will get more new Pokemon in a month or two so new Dark-types being introduced in the coming months is inevitable. And besides, every Pokemon type get a few new Pokemon each generation so it's not like Gen VI won't have any.
__________________

Mega Sceptile and Treecko for life yo.
DeviantArt |Tumblr | Art Gallery| Ask Me Stuff |Paired to | Avatar source:[x]
  #438    
Old March 17th, 2013, 04:31 AM
Zorogami's Avatar
Zorogami
WUB WUB
Community Supporter Tier 3
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Madrid/Spain
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Zorogami
Were you expecting any new Dark-type Pokemon for X and Y to be revealed in the March CoroCoro?

I really didn't think there would be any new pokemon revealed, so that automatically excludes dark type pokemon too. I hoped they would give us some more info about Sylveon and the starters though...
__________________

~ Anything for my Nakama ~
  #439    
Old March 17th, 2013, 06:48 AM
A3R0D4C7YL's Avatar
A3R0D4C7YL
Dark Type Master
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: WA
Gender: Male
Were you expecting any new Dark-type Pokemon for X and Y to be revealed in the March CoroCoro?

I was just kinda expecting the new evolutions or prevolutions for Heracross and Pinsir...although...it would've been nice to see new (maybe) Dark-type Pokemon and maybe with a secondary type like Poison or Fire
__________________
POKEMON

My Youtube: http://youtube.com/superstition456
So yea...subscribe or something!

Aerodactyl! Weavile! ATTACK!!!

  #440    
Old March 21st, 2013, 03:56 AM
AWsquared's Avatar
AWsquared
It's another wolf bite.
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: St.Louis,Missouri
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to AWsquared
Ok I guess it's time for a new topic. Should really be more active on topics.


This is a question that's been asked before, but I thought I revive it seeing we have some newer members and many older members who don't post actively here anymore.

What's your favorite Dark type move and why?

__________________

Mega Sceptile and Treecko for life yo.
DeviantArt |Tumblr | Art Gallery| Ask Me Stuff |Paired to | Avatar source:[x]
  #441    
Old March 21st, 2013, 08:38 AM
Autumn Reverie's Avatar
Autumn Reverie
wibbly wobbly... timey wimey... stuff.
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Age: 20
Gender: Female
Nature: Modest
What's your favourite ark-type move, and why?

I like the ever powerful, ever reliable Crunch. It's one of those moves which you know will hit every time and will cause a good amount of damage. It also has the ability to lower one's defence every so often, which makes Crunch hit even harder. So much win!
__________________

pairs | twitter | showdown | pc family
  #442    
Old March 23rd, 2013, 04:37 PM
Aslan's Avatar
Aslan
the pretender
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Sydney
Gender: Female
Nature: Relaxed
What's your favorite Dark type move and why?

In general, Sucker Punch is easily one of my most favourite Dark-type moves. It has a reliable accuracy and the fact you can quickly take out fast sweepers who are planning to attack is great. It's always been a bit of a gamble to work with although I still love it for all of the times it brought victory on my side in various battles, whether in-game or in competitive play.

Although I have a second favourite which is equally loved by me, Nasty Plot. In-game wise I hate making room for stat-raising moves, so I generally don't use it but competitive wise, this move tears through everything. Doubling your special attack, especially on certain hard hitters, sets up a great way to tear through all sorts of teams. It's a wonderful move alongside Sucker Punch. :3
__________________
it's always a good time
  #443    
Old March 27th, 2013, 11:48 PM
Feebas's Avatar
Feebas
Unevolved
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Hoenn Route 119
Age: 14
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
Username: Feebas
What I think of Dark-types: They're shrouded in mystery, which I like.
Partners: Spiritomb and Weavile
What types rule: Dark, Ice, Steel
My favorite dark-type move: Nasty Plot, i like how it raises Sp. Atk a lot, especially on my Weavile who needs it.
__________________

  #444    
Old March 28th, 2013, 02:58 AM
AWsquared's Avatar
AWsquared
It's another wolf bite.
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: St.Louis,Missouri
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to AWsquared
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feebas View Post
Username: Feebas
What I think of Dark-types: They're shrouded in mystery, which I like.
Partners: Spiritomb and Weavile
What types rule: Dark, Ice, Steel
My favorite dark-type move: Nasty Plot, i like how it raises Sp. Atk a lot, especially on my Weavile who needs it.
Welcome to the club! Has it really been 4 days since the last post? O_O

Well I'm gonna answer the topic and make a new one.

What's your favorite Dark type move and why?

I would say Dark Pulse. It's a very speedy move with is 100% accurate so you can relay on it. It's has a good amount of power and is one of the best special Dark moves out there. It also looke cool to me and it also has a 20% chance of flinching.

OK now a new topic.

What do you think is the best Dark-type move for competitive battling?



I have no opinion on this right now and I'm kind of tired so I'll let you guys answer later. (Not that I don't know myself or anything.Mostly just tired. )
__________________

Mega Sceptile and Treecko for life yo.
DeviantArt |Tumblr | Art Gallery| Ask Me Stuff |Paired to | Avatar source:[x]
  #445    
Old March 28th, 2013, 10:54 AM
Feebas's Avatar
Feebas
Unevolved
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Hoenn Route 119
Age: 14
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWsquared View Post
Welcome to the club! Has it really been 4 days since the last post? O_O

Well I'm gonna answer the topic and make a new one.

What's your favorite Dark type move and why?

I would say Dark Pulse. It's a very speedy move with is 100% accurate so you can relay on it. It's has a good amount of power and is one of the best special Dark moves out there. It also looke cool to me and it also has a 20% chance of flinching.

OK now a new topic.

What do you think is the best Dark-type move for competitive battling?



I have no opinion on this right now and I'm kind of tired so I'll let you guys answer later. (Not that I don't know myself or anything.Mostly just tired. )
Well, all right! I always wanted to join this club.

New topic answer: Hmmm, I'm not sure about this one. Probably Taunt, considering that of an underexperienced opponent were to challenge your Dark-type with a Psychic-type move, it would just keep failing and failing
__________________


Last edited by Feebas; March 28th, 2013 at 08:01 PM. Reason: LOL
  #446    
Old March 28th, 2013, 03:22 PM
CourageHound's Avatar
CourageHound
Trust & Courage. Nothing More
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Florida
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Hey guys how ya been?

Answering Topic Question: What do you think is the best Dark-type move for competitive battling?


For this one I would have to say Taunt would be currently the most prominent dark move in the meta-game that is used competitively. It is great for stopping support pokemon or anything that can give a passive/tactical advantage to your opponent. It also helps that manny pokemon can use it outside dark types.
__________________
Zi-Zi's Journey - Lindsey Stirling
  #447    
Old March 28th, 2013, 06:22 PM
Hikamaru's Avatar
Hikamaru
pseudologia fantastica
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
What do you think is the best Dark-type move for competitive battling?

I'm going with what CourageHound said and I'll say Taunt. It's very handy for shutting down foes who tend to use status and support moves a lot, when timed right it can turn any battle in your favor.

I'll answer the last topic as well so I can catch up:

What's your favorite Dark type move and why?

Dark Pulse, it has a neat chance of flinching the foe and is the go-to move for any Special-based Dark-type. I also love Crunch and Night Slash since they benefit the many Physical-based Dark-type attackers out there, Night Slash is even great when combined with Super Luck and a Scope Lens, making it fun for landing critical hits (Honchkrow and Absol just love critical hits lol).
__________________


paired with AWsquared and Starry Windy
battle server | tumblr | twl | profile | supporter

on a leave of absence

  #448    
Old March 29th, 2013, 12:56 AM
Chocolate™'s Avatar
Chocolate™
Awesome Dragon
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: PC.
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
What do you think is the best Dark-type move for competitive battling?

I'll agree with everyone about Taunt. It's one of the most annoying moves ever for a first time battler. Also I would put Sucker Punch. It can turn the tables in a match within a few seconds.
__________________
  #449    
Old March 29th, 2013, 06:12 AM
Autumn Reverie's Avatar
Autumn Reverie
wibbly wobbly... timey wimey... stuff.
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Age: 20
Gender: Female
Nature: Modest
What do you think is the best Dark-type move for competitive battling?

Well, Taunt of course! It effectively stops the opponent from setting up and turning deadly or inflicting status conditions, and if used well, can turn losing battles into victorious ones. Imagine having a team made up largely of stallers. Just a Taunt for each Pokemon and you're done for. K.O.
__________________

pairs | twitter | showdown | pc family
  #450    
Old March 31st, 2013, 02:30 AM
Midnight-Umbreon's Avatar
Midnight-Umbreon
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Gender: Female
Nature: Timid
Username: Midnight-Umbreon

What do you think of Dark-Type Pokemon: There just epic! I've always considers them like pokemon hiding in the shadows, like ninjas! And I ain't really a bright pink kinda girl so the look of dark type pokemon apealed to me :D and yeah I just love them (:

Your partners: Umbreon (Midnight), Zoura (Trixter) (my two favourites (: yup)

What Types rule: DARK-TYPES! Duh!

Answer the current topic: What do you think is the best move for competitive battling?
I'm rubbish at all out competitive battling ' I wish I was, I am trying to train my Umbreon to use Dark Pulse well. Yeah told you I'm bad, although crunch is quite good
__________________

Music Is The Escape

Last edited by Midnight-Umbreon; March 31st, 2013 at 03:42 AM.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 12:24 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.