Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General
Reload this Page Giant Bellsprout

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon General Theories, experiences and other discussions regarding the Pokémon franchise that can't be covered in any of the other boards.

Old November 25th, 2003 (05:23 PM).

This is the steps to get the giant bellsprout. It cannot evolve. This is for G/S/C.IT's also not true.

1. First, get infinte Masterballs. Then, put pokemon in this order:Hoot-HOot(MUST KNOW FLY), Bedrill, Eevee

2. Use hoot hoot and fly to the Bellsprout tower thing in Violet City.Go inside and battle every thing that comes in battle with you. once at the top, you can toss all of the masterballs, until you get to 1. Go outside, and walk 3 steps away from the door. A message will come up saying "It's quiet.To quiet."The Tower will explode, and a Bellsprout will emerge. It will say that it is going to escape,as the great one is coming. A big blast will hit it.The giant bellsprout appears.

I will tell how to capture it next post.
Old November 30th, 2003 (05:34 AM).
Web Site Critique

Send a message via AIM to PichuSecretBase Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to PichuSecretBase
Quote originally posted by Dark_Wanderer_King:
This is the steps to get the giant bellsprout. It cannot evolve. This is for G/S/C.IT's also not true.

1. First, get infinte Masterballs. Then, put pokemon in this order:Hoot-HOot(MUST KNOW FLY), Bedrill, Eevee

2. Use hoot hoot and fly to the Bellsprout tower thing in Violet City.Go inside and battle every thing that comes in battle with you. once at the top, you can toss all of the masterballs, until you get to 1. Go outside, and walk 3 steps away from the door. A message will come up saying "It's quiet.To quiet."The Tower will explode, and a Bellsprout will emerge. It will say that it is going to escape,as the great one is coming. A big blast will hit it.The giant bellsprout appears.

Errrr... I know this is rumors but if you know for a fact its NOT true then why even bother posting it? It is cool though
Old November 30th, 2003 (03:19 PM).
Clinging to Mrs. Christie

Send a message via Yahoo to Hikaru's Twin
Quote originally posted by Dark_Wanderer_King:

Ok, that might be cool enough, if it was true but to me it just sounds completely unbelievable ;...
If I ever knew it was possible to wake up one morning and find the sweetest, most beautiful woman...I would've wanted to wake up a lot sooner.... Smart, sensible, pretty, funny, kind...are words that aren't close enough to describing just how perfect she truly is. Her cute smile, her warm auburn hair and her pale ice blue eyes, add to the beauty of her terrific personality.But most of all, she cares for me too; thats why I wear my best smile every day..."
Date: 06/07/04 Time: 20:43
How amazing it would be to relive that moment...
Member of the Abby X Sawah Fan Club!

*☆------------------------------------☆*

...Thanks to Mrs. Scott for being there when i needed her most...
And to Kate for taking me to Tiffins! :p

Paired up with bna_li!
Obsessed with Kate Christie...
Someone that i admire and think the world of....

Christie-San's #01 Fan!
Always...

+Hoenn's Dearest+
Old November 30th, 2003 (05:12 PM).
Banned

Nature: Rash
Meh, sounds useless.. First, it'd help out if u would have told us how to get infinite Masterballs...

*gets killed by Masterballs*
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links