Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs
Reload this Page The Super Starter Pokémon Club!

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old March 5th, 2013 (05:16 AM).
Slender snake
Crystal Tier

Nature: Hasty
Quote originally posted by Torrentblade:
Name:torrentblade
Starter pokemon: it is my beloved, charming, awesome, like a ninja, gangnam styling piplup! (now an empoleon)
Why would you like to join the club: well.... I am a newbie....so I haven't made much friends..... And I would like to be part of a club because....well, I've Always loved clubs, so I hope I made the right choice picking this one!
im going to leave the club, its only because no-one replied after i posted
That's a bit of a fast thing to do, huh? (Welcome new guy AKA Torrentblade :3)

I think it might be a good idea for me to make a new topic right now, as then there'd be something to do right here!

What do you think of the player Pokémon available in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity?

The only thing I care about is Axew. xD
Old March 5th, 2013 (06:18 PM).
silhouette of the past

Location: Boston, MA, USA, Earth, Sun Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Nature: Careful
I'm angry about it. I wanted to be a Piplup again! It also makes me mad that they took out the quiz, which was one of the coolest parts of the game at the beginning. The plot better be pretty freaking good, otherwise I think I'm going to lose it. Nintendo just destroyed one of my favorite games.
But the more I try to move on, the more I feel alone
So I watch the summer stars to lead me home.

Old March 7th, 2013 (02:53 PM).
Bring on the flood.

Nature: Timid
Okay I will rejoin but I'm not filling in the form again... Anyway apparently the style is going to look really different when in trails I mean it won't display the squares when you walk or anything. I would like the black and white starters to be able to be picked for the new game starters, maybe mincinno, sewaddle, lillipup, patrat and a few others could be starters as well?

Adopt a pokemon at virtuadopt.com.
and, this Is Trashtench. The evolved form of garbodor...
Old March 10th, 2013 (05:44 AM).
Slender snake
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by Cosmotone8:
I'm angry about it. I wanted to be a Piplup again! It also makes me mad that they took out the quiz, which was one of the coolest parts of the game at the beginning. The plot better be pretty freaking good, otherwise I think I'm going to lose it. Nintendo just destroyed one of my favorite games.
Who knows? Maybe it ends up getting interesting or something. One thing I know is that it's more catered to Generation V.

Do remember to pick up the demo, which is now available on the eShop.

Okay I will rejoin but I'm not filling in the form again... Anyway apparently the style is going to look really different when in trails I mean it won't display the squares when you walk or anything. I would like the black and white starters to be able to be picked for the new game starters, maybe mincinno, sewaddle, lillipup, patrat and a few others could be starters as well?
The grid is off by default, though you can turn it on. Also, some dungeons don't have a grid.

Pikachu, Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, and Axew. That's all. But I need only Axew xD
Old March 10th, 2013 (05:50 AM).
Chews nails and spits napalm

Nature: Quiet
Man, I haven't owned PMD game since PMD Blue Rescue Team. I rented PMD Explorers of the Sky or whatever it was called, but I didn't even finish that one. When I get a 3DS, I need to buy this one.

And to answer the current topic, I only care about Snivy. Why? Because Snivy is Snivy.
CSS|VM/PM|THEME
Old March 12th, 2013 (09:17 AM).
Pokemon League Champion

Nature: Relaxed
Quote originally posted by ♪Twiggy♪:

What do you think of the player Pokémon available in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity?

The only thing I care about is Axew. xD
I agree. I am kind of fed up of the 5th generation starters and Pikachu is cliché. Axew is probably the only pokemon in the line up that I feel like playing as. Yes, I did choose Oshawott in B&W 1 and 2 but I feel that some starters in generations are overused at times.

The Hacks I Support:

Old March 15th, 2013 (09:00 AM).
Slender snake
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by Element0:
Man, I haven't owned PMD game since PMD Blue Rescue Team. I rented PMD Explorers of the Sky or whatever it was called, but I didn't even finish that one. When I get a 3DS, I need to buy this one.

And to answer the current topic, I only care about Snivy. Why? Because Snivy is Snivy.
And how will you be buying it? That by itself is something interesting to think about. Retail, or download? I'm leaning towards downloads myself, if only because I don't have much physical space, but I have plenty of free space on my SD card.

And Snivy will always be Snivy

Quote originally posted by lewieboy124:
I agree. I am kind of fed up of the 5th generation starters and Pikachu is cliché. Axew is probably the only pokemon in the line up that I feel like playing as. Yes, I did choose Oshawott in B&W 1 and 2 but I feel that some starters in generations are overused at times.
Funny how the selection is rather limited, though I do also understand that it'd be a real mess to try to make everything look like if the starter selection gets even bigger than Sky.
Old March 28th, 2013 (04:18 AM).
Just keep swimming...
Crystal Tier

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Starry Windy
I think even though the selection is decreased to 5, it's quite decent because most of them are well-known Unova Pokémon. I would pick any of them.
Old March 31st, 2013 (08:10 AM).
Slender snake
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by Wind Heart:
I think even though the selection is decreased to 5, it's quite decent because most of them are well-known Unova Pokémon. I would pick any of them.
Hehe. I like them, too, even though I'm a bit... miffed that I can't use Turtwig anymore. Because I can Axew.

That said...

Whether you have the game or not... or whether it's the latest game or not... if you were in a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon game, what would you like to be, and what would be your partner?
Old March 31st, 2013 (08:45 AM).
Chews nails and spits napalm

Nature: Quiet
Quote originally posted by ♪Twiggy♪:
And how will you be buying it? That by itself is something interesting to think about. Retail, or download? I'm leaning towards downloads myself, if only because I don't have much physical space, but I have plenty of free space on my SD card. :)

And Snivy will always be Snivy :P
I'll probably get the physical copy, just because that's how I've always done it. I just like being able to hold the game in my hand. And of course Snivy will always be Snivy. If Snivy isn't Snivy, then who will be Snivy? WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT.

Whether you have the game or not... or whether it's the latest game or not... if you were in a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon game, what would you like to be, and what would be your partner?

I'm a bit confused about this question, I don't know if you mean one of the actual games and their possible starters, or if we're just in the PMD world and have the option to be whatever Pokemon we want.
CSS|VM/PM|THEME
Old April 3rd, 2013 (05:16 PM).
The TF2 Pyro

Nature: Jolly
Name: PichuRules4ever
Starter Pokémon: Sparky the Pichu and Shocker the Pachirisu
Why would you like to join the club?: I like starter Pokemon. I honestly think choosing one is not only the hardest decision in every game, but the most satisfying one to make. :D
When in a big battle (gym leader, champion, etc.), you can count on them to help you out alot. They're almost always your highest level pokemon.
Old April 8th, 2013 (08:56 PM).
shotgun rider
CS

Nature: Brave
Name: Meganium90
Starter Pokémon: (can I just choose the whole Chikorita line because I am just simply a huge fan of them...no?..oh well) Meganium!
Why would you like to join the club?: Starter Pokemon are amazing. You have a wide variety of choices to choose at the beginning of the game, as well as in spin-offs as well. I'm actually glad that grass-types are among one of the common starters, because they're easy to train!

For those of you who are confused, he's basically asking which starter Pokemon would you like to have as a partner for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, whether you have the game(s) or not. xD

Since I *don't* have the games myself, nor have an interest in the PMD series, I'm still gonna answer this anyways. :3 If all possible, it would be a tie between Pikachu or Chikorita. Both are brave Pokemon, and they're helpful.

could've sworn I joined this but oh well doing so again anyways :3
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links