The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Art & Design

Notices

Art & Design For digital, traditional, design, photography and mixed media art, Pokémon-related or not. Showcase or discuss anything related to the visual arts here.

Old December 31st, 2011, 08:16 PM
tehGDS
Grape Soda wut?

Nature: Naive
Hey guys, it's Jason! I haven't been on here.. at all, lately. So I want to make it up to you all by showing you some artwork I have created after the leave.

The thread will be updated soon, with old artworks making it look better.

Things with spoiler tags in it, means "if you're not mature enough to handle gay material, don't click on it!"

Here's some characters from my favorite game.. I may make more, may not.
Spoiler:

翠矢 辰樹

Spoiler:

九狸 幸之助

Sherrian Harusawa

(Gah.... I just noticed where I made my mistakes!)

Spoiler:

Just a couple

Spoiler:

Facial Angles Ray and Marshall
Old January 1st, 2012, 06:39 PM
Aizuke

Your drawings have a lot of detail in them, which I like.

But the pink person.. I'm not sure whether that's a girl or a boy, no offense.. XD;
 

"In the world where I once existed, time's path is no longer certain..."
           「
  내가제일잘나가   「  p a i r e d  t o  W e n t     니가 제일 좋아  
Old January 2nd, 2012, 07:15 PM
an illegible mess.
this is sempiternal!

Nature: Rash
Send a message via Skype™ to an illegible mess.
good amount of detail and shading. but i noticed with your humans that their a bit... bulky? xD. not as if they're fat, they're just wider than they should be. also, at the girl, she has a more... erm... masculine figure that needs to be fixed. generally if you're a guy drawing a girl, it's hard to get the anatomy of a girl down. don't be afraid to look at references online if you're confused. just make sure you're not tracing anything. :3 it also helps if you get a mannequin for human anatomy.
Old January 4th, 2012, 06:12 PM
tehGDS
Grape Soda wut?

Nature: Naive
Lol thanks everyone for your feedback!

Unfortunately that pink person's a girl, I can't draw girls not masculine for some reason o_o;; Lol

I used to be able to draw females like anime characters look like. I seriously don't get what happened... lol, I should look at references, you're right, I think the reason I stopped drawing girls like I used to is because I want them to look more real. However, I got the opposite effect lol. I should really look at references. I need a manniquin too. :<
Old January 8th, 2012, 09:22 AM
Kura
vimeo.com/67501143

Nature: Serious
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kura
A good place to get references is posemaniacs.com (or posemaniac.com or something like that, I don't remember the exact name) but it'll show you the human body with muscles so you can learn structure as well as make it realistic. What's also cool about it is that you can rotate the poses all like 360 degrees in 3D space so it's really useful to help you understand form <3

Your stuff is pretty cool! I would just say to work on line of action, proportions, and just keep drawing! You have a really nice style!
Old January 9th, 2012, 10:09 AM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
You're definitely super talented! :3 So far, the main things I'd recommend are working on your outlines (perhaps tapering them, where the line gets thinner where it comes to an end? makes outlines look much cleaner) and, as suggested, proportions. I love your vibrant colors and my favorite of your images is definitely the second (from the left) picture of Ray (?) in the image with Ray and Marshall.

pair | family | irl pair | lovelies
club 1 club 2 club 3 club 4
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links