The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner

Notices

Trade Corner Having trouble completing your Pokédex? Looking for a certain Pokémon or have a rare one to offer? This is your forum. Everything related to wireless trades can be discussed here.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 4th, 2013, 07:12 AM
Griffinbane
I hate Smeargle.
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax

Advertise here
I don't fit into the work pants I wore back in high school anymore, it makes me look like I have a beer gut D:

Okay, on topic. Dude, convince Twisty that having a showcase forum would be awesome! No more trophy cases, and we get to prettify our thread to our hearts' content! Menagerie owners, rise!

White: 1463 5558 5309
X: 2208 5685 5454
- - - -
Old May 4th, 2013, 07:44 AM
Bumfluff1202

Nature: Timid
I have an epic account on white with a fair few high levels and rare Pokemon like Aerodatcyl and Mewtwo etc etc, is someone willing to take them as trades so I can start it again and trade them back? I have a ds lite though so don't know if I can do it or not
Old May 4th, 2013, 07:52 AM
tabor62
PONPONPON
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffinbane View Post
I don't fit into the work pants I wore back in high school anymore, it makes me look like I have a beer gut D:

Okay, on topic. Dude, convince Twisty that having a showcase forum would be awesome! No more trophy cases, and we get to prettify our thread to our hearts' content! Menagerie owners, rise!
Hell yeah :P Though I don't really have anything to show off, I support that idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumfluff1202 View Post
I have an epic account on white with a fair few high levels and rare Pokemon like Aerodatcyl and Mewtwo etc etc, is someone willing to take them as trades so I can start it again and trade them back? I have a ds lite though so don't know if I can do it or not
You could try asking over at the Quick Trade Thread. Depending on the amount of Pokemon that you need to trade, someone may be willing to help you. You'll have to be wary though since we can't recover stolen Pokemon, only reimburse you in a sense.

Friend Codes
Y

Trade Reviews
Click Here

Ever wonder what goes through my head as I breed Pokemon? Want to see all the steps and pains I take to provide Pokemon for all of you? Well clicky clicky [here].

Last edited by tabor62; May 4th, 2013 at 04:44 PM.
Old May 5th, 2013, 11:04 PM
Necrum
Scourge of the Mushroom Kingdom!

Nature: Adamant
I also support the idea of a showcase forum, even if I personally wouldn't have a use for it. I know a lot of people who would love to have a place to just show off their breeding and RNG skillz.

In other news, my trade shop is now open again, far ahead of schedule thanks to Champloo, who pointed me to some tools that helped me speed up the moving of my events from my R4 to my retail White version! Thank you Champloo.
Old May 6th, 2013, 01:12 AM
Keiran
Moshtradamus

Nature: Careful
+1 vote for a showcase forum. I dont have time to trade but I'd love to show off some quirky random and difficult captures!

又 yltfos os kaeps and low 又
Wandering Allowed, Wondering Aloud
Old May 6th, 2013, 06:04 AM
tabor62
PONPONPON
Community Supporter

Keiran, where have you been >.< Why you no come by chat anymore? Too busy? Or... do you not like us anymore? D:

Friend Codes
Y

Trade Reviews
Click Here

Ever wonder what goes through my head as I breed Pokemon? Want to see all the steps and pains I take to provide Pokemon for all of you? Well clicky clicky [here].
Old May 6th, 2013, 05:16 PM
RxErick
Donator Tier 1

Nature: Relaxed
I hope this isn't considered clutter and if so I'll delete this but I want to give a personal shoutout to NecrumWarrior for spending so much time working through the awful kinks that my cousin's (Lynkead) 3DS went through today. After tons of tweaking and freaking out, I was able to complete Lynkdead's transaction for him while he was at work today and I donated $5. I know it's not a lot but it's something a community that helps in the way that he did deserves reciprocation when it can be done.

Thank you again.
Old May 6th, 2013, 07:50 PM
Necrum

Awwww, you made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! Always glad to help! I know how difficult Nintedo Wifi can be. And jeez, I never expected my help and patience would lead to someone actually donating!

Stick around, Trade Corner is a wonderful corner of Pokecommunity.
Old May 7th, 2013, 11:29 AM
RxErick
Donator Tier 1

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecrumWarrior View Post
And jeez, I never expected my help and patience would lead to someone actually donating!

Stick around, Trade Corner is a wonderful corner of Pokecommunity.
You have to reward someone's patience. There are so many online communities that a person would shake you off if it took more than 5 minutes of their time especially if they have nothing to gain.

I really do look forward to being a bigger part of the community considering how the game has so many different ways of occupying your time. I think the thing I'm trying to find the most is a favorite pokemon or type. Like my cousin loves Victini and you made his day by giving him one. I on the other hand have commitment issues with my video game characters, I fear changes and loss. XD

Last edited by RxErick; May 7th, 2013 at 11:29 AM. Reason: Accidentally a word.
Old May 7th, 2013, 12:14 PM
ToWriteLove
On Her Arms

Nature: Gentle
Like to give a shoutout to RNC, Murt, EV, Champloo, Necrum and Tabor for making my return to the PC trading smooth! Hopefully I will be able to start contributing more.
Old May 7th, 2013, 09:04 PM
tabor62
PONPONPON
Community Supporter

To be honest, I don't remember what I did >.<

Friend Codes
Y

Trade Reviews
Click Here

Old May 7th, 2013, 09:12 PM
ToWriteLove
On Her Arms

You helped me get my IV'd team the beginning of last month, the first person I traded with since my return. I am also the guy with the Special Edition 3DS XL if you recall that conversation.
Old May 7th, 2013, 09:16 PM
tabor62
PONPONPON
Community Supporter

Oooh, I remember now. (Still jealous of our Pikachu 3DS XL >.<) Either way I'll have to buy a second 3DS eventually, otherwise I won't be able to trade with myself from Gen VI and on.

Friend Codes
Y

Trade Reviews
Click Here

Old May 7th, 2013, 10:31 PM
ToWriteLove
On Her Arms

Also, logging off so will check tomorrow, but would you all consider Female DW Pokemon worth more than Male DW Pokemon that are sought after, such as Eevee or Dratini? Just curious as to what I should aim for in my DW visits, been getting females so far.
Old May 7th, 2013, 10:36 PM
tabor62
PONPONPON
Community Supporter

Females are better in regards to DW Pokemon since it's the female that has the ability to pass on the hidden ability when bred.

Friend Codes
Y

Trade Reviews
Click Here

Old May 7th, 2013, 10:49 PM
Necrum

Oh jeez, I forgot about needing a second 3DS for XY in trading... >.<

Glad to be of service, ToWriteLove! I've been feeling pretty awesome since I got back to trading this week because you guys are just surprising me left and right with all this gratitude! I almost forgot why I trade in the first place it's been so long! So thank YOU GUYS, for making my move back into the trading game a pleasant one.
Old May 8th, 2013, 05:45 AM
Keiran
Moshtradamus

Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecrumWarrior View Post
Oh jeez, I forgot about needing a second 3DS for XY in trading... >.<.
Hopefully Pokecheck will work so we can trade with ourselves with 1 3DS.

And @tabor, just busy. Probably won't be playing Pokemon much 'til XY.

又 yltfos os kaeps and low 又
Wandering Allowed, Wondering Aloud
Old May 8th, 2013, 07:00 AM
Necrum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiran777 View Post
Hopefully Pokecheck will work so we can trade with ourselves with 1 3DS.

And @tabor, just busy. Probably won't be playing Pokemon much 'til XY.
Considering they still haven't cracked the 3DS, they probably won't know how to read the Pokemon Data for a while. I don't think Pokecheck will work for a while. But, for the same reason, there will be fewer hacks to worry about, because people won't be able to hack the new games. We will still have to worry about imported hacks though, which could prove a problem. idk how I'm gonna hande my event trading and such, since we won't be able to clone. Wow, when you think about it, this switch causes a lot of problems for modern trading practices. We've been taking the DS for granted so long we never expected anything so dramatically different to happen to trading. We'll need an entirely new set practices to use during XY, at least until someone cracks the 3DS and we get an AR and an updated Pokecheck.
Old May 8th, 2013, 06:47 PM
ToWriteLove
On Her Arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabor62 View Post
Females are better in regards to DW Pokemon since it's the female that has the ability to pass on the hidden ability when bred.
Okie doke, I will aim for females then. Thank you.
Old May 8th, 2013, 06:56 PM
Troubleo31
Unhatched Egg

Hello guys what's up any one want to trade and show each other our pokemon

My fc is 4470 9821 2617 forgot to add it

Last edited by Troubleo31; May 8th, 2013 at 07:00 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old May 8th, 2013, 07:00 PM
tabor62
PONPONPON
Community Supporter

Hey there Troubleo31 o/ If you're looking for a trade, consider posting over in the Quick Trade Thread, be specific though o 3o Also in regards to showing off Pokemon, we're working on a Showcase type of system right now, so you'd have to wait a little bit >.< We don't normally look for trades in the the Daily Chit Chat though, so please keep that in mind for the future :)

Friend Codes
Y

Trade Reviews
Click Here

Old May 8th, 2013, 07:03 PM
Troubleo31
Unhatched Egg

oh ok I didn't know I just joins about 6 hours ago so I'm getting used to it
Old May 8th, 2013, 07:04 PM
tabor62
PONPONPON
Community Supporter

That's not a problem, we were all new at one point right? :D Which of the Pokemon games do you own? Some of us still trade in Gen IV o 3o Not me though, I've got a weird problem with the WFC for my Gen IV games >.<

Friend Codes
Y

Trade Reviews
Click Here

Old May 8th, 2013, 07:07 PM
Troubleo31
Unhatched Egg

Im generation IV White 2 beat but don't have a lot of pokemon

Last edited by Troubleo31; May 8th, 2013 at 07:10 PM. Reason: typo
Old May 8th, 2013, 07:23 PM
tabor62
PONPONPON
Community Supporter

Cool, did you get the Deoxys event? Or is this your first event?

Friend Codes
Y

Trade Reviews
Click Here

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here