Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner
Reload this Page
DCC
Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Trade Corner Having trouble completing your Pokédex? Looking for a certain Pokémon or have a rare one to offer? This is your forum. Everything related to wireless trades can be discussed here.

Closed Thread

Old June 24th, 2013 (07:55 PM).
On Her Arms

Nature: Gentle
Quote originally posted by tabor62:
Doing pretty good lately, how about you? How's the new position at work?
Glad to hear it Tabor. And it's been going good, I am serving now at Biaggi's. Good money.
Old June 24th, 2013 (08:11 PM).
PONPONPON
Crystal Tier

Nature: Timid
Quote originally posted by ToWriteLove:
Glad to hear it Tabor. ^^ And it's been going good, I am serving now at Biaggi's. Good money.
What's Biaggi's? Google gives me an Italian restaurant or a luggage store.

Friend Codes
Y

Trade Reviews
Click Here

Ever wonder what goes through my head as I breed Pokemon? Want to see all the steps and pains I take to provide Pokemon for all of you? Well clicky clicky [here].
Old June 24th, 2013 (08:25 PM).
On Her Arms

It's an Italian restaurant. xD Been there for awhile working a lot of different positions, just now starting to serve though.
Old June 24th, 2013 (08:29 PM).
PONPONPON
Crystal Tier

Oh, that's great X3 Will you be on forums more actively? > 3<

Friend Codes
Y

Trade Reviews
Click Here

Ever wonder what goes through my head as I breed Pokemon? Want to see all the steps and pains I take to provide Pokemon for all of you? Well clicky clicky [here].
Old June 25th, 2013 (05:31 PM).
On Her Arms

I am hoping so, definitely more so in about two weeks. hoping to create a shop to start helping others get the pokemon they need/want.
Old June 25th, 2013 (06:25 PM).
PONPONPON
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by ToWriteLove:
I am hoping so, definitely more so in about two weeks. ^^ hoping to create a shop to start helping others get the pokemon they need/want.
Yay, a new shop \o/ Don't forget to have at least 20 different species up for offer :P

Friend Codes
Y

Trade Reviews
Click Here

Old June 25th, 2013 (06:34 PM).
This is a Sailor's Prayer
Crystal Tier

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Tyrael
I really hope that we get some new people coming around here with a few events. That portion of trading on here has been lacking a lot lately D:

As long as these struggles are aimless, we will all be standing still.
Trade Thread3DS FCPair
Old June 25th, 2013 (07:54 PM).
On Her Arms

Won't forget. And yeah, it's pretty much held up by about 6-7 shops currently. xD Hopefully it will pick up with the release of X and Y.
Old June 26th, 2013 (06:59 PM).

Hey, I've been on Pokecommunity for a while and I'm thinking of opening a trade shop to help get some events I've been wanting to collect. Basically I'm just wondering how much commitment is a trade shop? I have access to wifi the majority of the time, but the time I can use the computer to check my shop would be spotty at best. I can rng, but can't clone and I wanted to know what you guys thought.
Old June 26th, 2013 (10:03 PM).
함께가자 티아라
Crystal Tier

Nature: Impish
Quote originally posted by skittles1:
Hey, I've been on Pokecommunity for a while and I'm thinking of opening a trade shop to help get some events I've been wanting to collect. Basically I'm just wondering how much commitment is a trade shop? I have access to wifi the majority of the time, but the time I can use the computer to check my shop would be spotty at best. I can rng, but can't clone and I wanted to know what you guys thought.
I think it would be fine. Not all trade shop owners are around all the time. (Especially me. I randomly disappear a lot.)
I think you should try to find at least one stable day and time for trading availability though. That way your customers know when they need to be around to trade with you.
I use pokecheck to clone. I don't know if that would be a good option for you or not. I don't have an AR anymore so I have to use pokecheck. If you do use pokecheck to clone be sure to list that in you trade shop. :)

존경받는다는 건 미움받는 것과 종이 한 장 차이다
Old June 27th, 2013 (08:44 AM).

Thanks Miakalina, I think I'll try to make one when I get done with various rng requests I'm working on.
Old June 27th, 2013 (09:41 AM).
함께가자 티아라
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by skittles1:
Thanks Miakalina, I think I'll try to make one when I get done with various rng requests I'm working on.
No problem! Also, by clone I mean Pokemon with your OT. Just to make that clear. :P
I'm looking forward to seeing your shop! :)

Old June 29th, 2013 (01:56 PM).

I hope nobody that trades from me is superstitious since my trainer ID # is 00666. :D

Don't kill me if I disappear in a trade, I work in public safety, sometimes stuff happens. I'll be back.
I have a Rock type Friend Safari with Boldore, Corsola, & Barbacle. PM me to trade FCs.

Have a few legendaries & some rare Pokemon to complete my National dex. Clones or touch trades would be great. If we do touch trades, I do have some legendaries for touch trade only. Help is appreciated.
Old July 2nd, 2013 (05:32 PM).

Can someone introduce me to the site and trade me so I can evolve my haunter and a kings rock for my politoad???
Old July 2nd, 2013 (05:52 PM).
PONPONPON
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by mmmblnts:
Can someone introduce me to the site and trade me so I can evolve my haunter and a kings rock for my politoad???
Hey there mmmblnts! Welcome to PokeCommunity o 3o You could try to make a thread over at the Welcome Lounge if you want more people to welcome you, but for now, you get 'lil 'ol me > 3< What brought you to PC? Was it the trading? It seems to be, since your first post was in Trade Corner. Not much else to say, but what are you interests in Pokemon?

In any case, I can't help you with that trade because I'm not in any position to trade at the moment, but you can try over in the Quick Trade Thread. Alternatively, you could try and ask over at the TC IRC right now if you'd like.

In any case, welcome to PokeCommunity, I hope you find someone to help you. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to ask me :)

Friend Codes
Y

Trade Reviews
Click Here

Old July 2nd, 2013 (06:10 PM).

Can u direct me to where I can trade someone I'm horrible at computers
Old July 2nd, 2013 (06:17 PM).
PONPONPON
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by mmmblnts:
Can u direct me to where I can trade someone I'm horrible at computers
You can try over at the Quick Trade Thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=278248
Or you can also try asking people at the TC Chat Room: http://cbe001.chat.mibbit.com/?server=irc.systemnet.info&channel=%23TradeCorner

Friend Codes
Y

Trade Reviews
Click Here

Old July 3rd, 2013 (02:21 PM).
함께가자 티아라
Crystal Tier

Quick trade thread is a good place to start. Even though there's always someone in the chatroom, we can't really guarantee someone will want to trade. x]

Old July 8th, 2013 (11:45 PM).

hi all. can someone tell me how to uplaod a photo please? i really need a hand to identify something?
Old July 9th, 2013 (12:22 AM).
PONPONPON
Crystal Tier

Unfortunately you need to have a post count of at least 15 to be able to post images or links here >.<

Friend Codes
Y

Trade Reviews
Click Here

Old July 9th, 2013 (03:45 PM).
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by tabor62:
Unfortunately you need to have a post count of at least 15 to be able to post images or links here >.<
^by here he means anywhere on PokeCommunity you need at least 15 posts to post images or links. If you need more posts I suggest posting in other sections around PC. Unfortunately posts in Trade Shops itself doesn't count towards that. >.<
Old July 10th, 2013 (05:38 AM).
RNG Sommelier
Crystal Tier

Nature: Brave
We have plenty of discussion threads here in TC and many of them would love to be revived! Discussion threads' posts add to your total post count, so don't hesitate!

Here's the link: http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&f=161&page=1&pp=50&sort=lastpost&order=desc&daysprune=-1&prefixid=

クリムガン
It races through narrow caves, using its sharp claws to catch prey. The skin on its face is harder than a rock.

PokéCommunity Supporter Collab

Pair | Family
Old July 10th, 2013 (11:04 AM).
함께가자 티아라
Crystal Tier

The first 15 posts are easy to get. It's hard to choose where to post some times because of the amount of forums and threads to look at. x] Posting here in trade corner is a good idea though.

Old July 13th, 2013 (01:48 PM).
Banned

Nature: Sassy
Yeah, don't forget guys that our discussions are always ongoing so you can revive them at any time. Also more discussions are always welcome.
Old July 14th, 2013 (12:21 PM).
Dragon Power

Nature: Jolly
Hi, is there a guide in how to open a shop and what people mostly want the trade shop to have?; I have some experience in breeding but I'm not sure if opening a trade shop would be a good idea for me.

Sponsored Links