The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner

Notices

Trade Corner Having trouble completing your Pokédex? Looking for a certain Pokémon or have a rare one to offer? This is your forum. Everything related to wireless trades can be discussed here.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 14th, 2013, 05:50 PM
Griffinbane
I hate Smeargle.
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax

Advertise here
Ehhhhh... Rules state that you need to have 20 different species of Pokemon to get approval to open a shop. Basically when you start a thread, you'll need 20 different 'mon on offer.

As for what people want... that varies. Some want Pokedex fillers, some want egg moves, some want dream world females, some want IV bred or RNG'd stuff. That's the popular stuff. A few want already trained competitive stuff but those requests are quite rare nowadays.

White: 1463 5558 5309
X: 2208 5685 5454
- - - -
Old July 14th, 2013, 06:02 PM
Cordelia
Banned

Nature: Sassy
^ Thanks Griff. Just give it a shot -- show twenty things you have bred or will breed and make it look nice and we'll approve it. n_n
Old July 14th, 2013, 06:20 PM
Chr. Draco
Dragon Power

Nature: Jolly
Ok , thanks; I'll give it a try
Old July 15th, 2013, 06:22 PM
~RNC~
Mother Of All Pokemon!!

Nature: Quirky
Ok I have some one I trade with regularly and some times I have to do it through the GTS, a couple of days ago I had to do a GTS trade with her and the poke I tried to trade I got an error # so I googled it and it said that if you get that error code the poke is a hack, so my question is (cause I not like asking for help) is this a good way to hack check for me since I can't use pokecheck?
My Thread Review ---> HERE
Old July 18th, 2013, 09:54 PM
rebelxgirl

Nature: Timid
So I was going to trade my Therian form Tornadus, Thundurus, & Landorus to someone for dex entries but it won't let me. Is it because of their Therian form? If so, can it be changed?

Don't kill me if I disappear in a trade, I work in public safety, sometimes stuff happens. I'll be back.
I have a Rock type Friend Safari with Boldore, Corsola, & Barbacle. PM me to trade FCs.

Have a few legendaries & some rare Pokemon to complete my National dex. Clones or touch trades would be great. If we do touch trades, I do have some legendaries for touch trade only. Help is appreciated.
Old July 19th, 2013, 12:41 AM
tabor62
PONPONPON
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~RNC~ View Post
Ok I have some one I trade with regularly and some times I have to do it through the GTS, a couple of days ago I had to do a GTS trade with her and the poke I tried to trade I got an error # so I googled it and it said that if you get that error code the poke is a hack, so my question is (cause I not like asking for help) is this a good way to hack check for me since I can't use pokecheck?
What error code did you get? Also, you can catch some hacks like this, but some will still slip through, so it isn't the most reliable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelxgirl View Post
So I was going to trade my Therian form Tornadus, Thundurus, & Landorus to someone for dex entries but it won't let me. Is it because of their Therian form? If so, can it be changed?
If you take all three of them to the shrine at Abundant Shrine you can get an item that allows you to change their formes making them tradeable. This is from memory though so I may have gotten some detail wrong @>@

Friend Codes
Y

Trade Reviews
Click Here

Ever wonder what goes through my head as I breed Pokemon? Want to see all the steps and pains I take to provide Pokemon for all of you? Well clicky clicky [here].
Old July 19th, 2013, 07:32 AM
rebelxgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabor62 View Post
If you take all three of them to the shrine at Abundant Shrine you can get an item that allows you to change their formes making them tradeable. This is from memory though so I may have gotten some detail wrong @>@
I was trading with someone last night & they were telling me to go to Serebii & change their forms. Will this also make them breedable? They have genders & yet they don't "get along" with my Ditto at the day care.

Don't kill me if I disappear in a trade, I work in public safety, sometimes stuff happens. I'll be back.
I have a Rock type Friend Safari with Boldore, Corsola, & Barbacle. PM me to trade FCs.

Have a few legendaries & some rare Pokemon to complete my National dex. Clones or touch trades would be great. If we do touch trades, I do have some legendaries for touch trade only. Help is appreciated.
Old July 19th, 2013, 08:43 AM
Griffinbane
I hate Smeargle.
Community Supporter

They're legendaries, so no. Not breedable, whatsoever. The genders are just fluff.

- - - -
Old July 19th, 2013, 11:59 AM
rebelxgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffinbane View Post
They're legendaries, so no. Not breedable, whatsoever. The genders are just fluff.
Hey, it doesn't hurt to try if you don't know.
Too bad though, since they have genders unlike the other legendaries.

Old July 19th, 2013, 02:15 PM
Griffinbane
I hate Smeargle.
Community Supporter

Well, Heatran has a gender too. So do the Lati twins. So much fluff. You could make a pillow with it! (I don't understand Heatran. It's literally a walking demi-volcano.)

- - - -
Old July 19th, 2013, 02:18 PM
~RNC~
Mother Of All Pokemon!!

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by tabor62 View Post
What error code did you get? Also, you can catch some hacks like this, but some will still slip through, so it isn't the most reliable.

The error code was: 13267
My Thread Review ---> HERE
Old July 19th, 2013, 02:24 PM
tabor62
PONPONPON
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~RNC~ View Post
The error code was: 13267
Ah, that means it was hacked. But as I already mentioned, you shouldn't rely on that error code alone to tell you that Pokemon are hacked. Some hacked Pokemon can bypass that.

Friend Codes
Y

Trade Reviews
Click Here

Ever wonder what goes through my head as I breed Pokemon? Want to see all the steps and pains I take to provide Pokemon for all of you? Well clicky clicky [here].
Old July 19th, 2013, 04:24 PM
RainbowUmbreon

never rely on that error code because it flagges some legit events as hacks
Old July 19th, 2013, 05:17 PM
pokemon_major_fangirl1998

Send a message via Skype™ to pokemon_major_fangirl1998
im new but i lookin 4 trade partners
Old July 19th, 2013, 05:21 PM
tabor62
PONPONPON
Community Supporter

If you'd like you can post in the Quick Trade Thread (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=278248) to find someone who would like to trade. Alternatively you could also look through all the shops in Trade Shops (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=248) and see if there is anything that catches your eye.

Friend Codes
Y

Trade Reviews
Click Here

Old July 21st, 2013, 09:41 PM
rebelxgirl

So apparently I can't use WFC to trade Pokemon from SS & B2, guess I'll just have to use PokeTransfer cause when I register the FCs in my PalPad that the FCs are wrong when I go to save them (they're not, I typed them exactly as they were on the screen). PokeTransfer it is then.

Old July 22nd, 2013, 04:42 AM
Cordelia
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelxgirl View Post
So apparently I can't use WFC to trade Pokemon from SS & B2, guess I'll just have to use PokeTransfer cause when I register the FCs in my PalPad that the FCs are wrong when I go to save them (they're not, I typed them exactly as they were on the screen). PokeTransfer it is then.
Yeah, that's the only way in the games to transfer between 4th and 5th generation games.
Old July 22nd, 2013, 07:09 AM
RingoH

Black/ White entralink abuse has me pretty used to delays again.... maybe I should go back to Gen iv for a bit???

I cant seem to find the guide to entralink in B2/W2 even with Smogon back up.... andone who can help? All I remember is there is no longer delay in b2w2. I am actively collecting pokes from the dream world on all four my retail carts so I can rng pretty much all of them while we can..... I only worry about the future closing of the dream world because I lije pretty pink dream balls... I know hidden grotto or breeding on b1/w1 for most is easy enough. I am even trying to cstch in dream balls ones with no hidden ability just so they can be in dream balls!!! This has little to do with ability. It is all pink dream ball novelty.
Old July 22nd, 2013, 08:33 AM
Gonzo
RNG Sommelier
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by RingoH View Post
Black/ White entralink abuse has me pretty used to delays again.... maybe I should go back to Gen iv for a bit???

I cant seem to find the guide to entralink in B2/W2 even with Smogon back up.... andone who can help? All I remember is there is no longer delay in b2w2. I am actively collecting pokes from the dream world on all four my retail carts so I can rng pretty much all of them while we can..... I only worry about the future closing of the dream world because I lije pretty pink dream balls... I know hidden grotto or breeding on b1/w1 for most is easy enough. I am even trying to cstch in dream balls ones with no hidden ability just so they can be in dream balls!!! This has little to do with ability. It is all pink dream ball novelty.
It's the same as BW but there are a few differences:
1. no delay, you hit standard seed then you turn your C-gear and land on IV frame 22 (so look for seeds on that frame)
2. no nature clusters - you have to hit stuff precisely. (you start timer when you turn on c-gear)

クリムガン
It races through narrow caves, using its sharp claws to catch prey. The skin on its face is harder than a rock.

PokéCommunity Supporter Collab

Pair | Family
Old July 22nd, 2013, 09:14 AM
RingoH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonz0 View Post
It's the same as BW but there are a few differences:
1. no delay, you hit standard seed then you turn your C-gear and land on IV frame 22 (so look for seeds on that frame)
2. no nature clusters - you have to hit stuff precisely. (you start timer when you turn on c-gear)
Thanks Gonzo.

I dont do natures typically, so the nature clusters does not bother me, plus I have so many pokes in my entralink that their movements will mess with it anyway. If I am hitting my seed consistently I would consider ressetting over and over if I wanted a nature.

I do find my timer0 gets trolled in b2/w2 so badly that I find hiting delays to be just as easy.
Old July 24th, 2013, 05:17 AM
Cordelia
Banned

Guys, don't forget to follow 4/25 and come on, at least try to talk about things related to trading itself. :P If you want to urge someone to go to chat, use VM/PM. Also, don't forget about the RNG tutor program!
Old July 24th, 2013, 02:00 PM
RingoH

Mac... what is 4/25.???

And by the way I think the idea of a tutoring program is great, I wish I had free time I would offer to tutor in gen 3.

Oh, and I have a bunch of dream world pokes I want to show off later, but I got one more I need to do on my black before I show it off (kind of a personal novelty... youll see what i mean in a few days)
Old July 27th, 2013, 11:30 AM
Sheep

I'm extremely excited about trading in generation 6. Things won't be as limiting anymore since the 3DS Wi-Fi is a lot less restricting. :) And a tutoring program sounds wonderful! I'd definitely have to read up on that since I am a sillynilly when it comes to RNGs.

pair | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 club 3
Old July 27th, 2013, 11:53 AM
tabor62
PONPONPON
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RingoH View Post
Mac... what is 4/25.???

And by the way I think the idea of a tutoring program is great, I wish I had free time I would offer to tutor in gen 3.

Oh, and I have a bunch of dream world pokes I want to show off later, but I got one more I need to do on my black before I show it off (kind of a personal novelty... youll see what i mean in a few days)
"All posts are required to have 4 words or more. The community has a physical 25-character limit to each post. Please do not attempt to override this limit unless the forum you’re posting in expressly waives these limits."

The actual rule explains it a lot better than me haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cirno View Post
I'm extremely excited about trading in generation 6. Things won't be as limiting anymore since the 3DS Wi-Fi is a lot less restricting. :) And a tutoring program sounds wonderful! I'd definitely have to read up on that since I am a sillynilly when it comes to RNGs.
Ermagawd, a non Trade Moderator in Trade Corner? :O

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­­­­­゜゜・。*。・゜*✧

Friend Codes
Y

Trade Reviews
Click Here

Old July 27th, 2013, 11:57 AM
Sheep

I want to start posting here more now that I actually have Wi-Fi, but I can't actually trade until sixth gen. *(*´∀`*)☆ I have a sudden urge to train the shinies I got through trading from a lovely PC member now! They're sittin' around gathering pixel dust. ;~;

pair | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 club 3
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here