The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner

Notices

Trade Corner Having trouble completing your Pokédex? Looking for a certain Pokémon or have a rare one to offer? This is your forum. Everything related to wireless trades can be discussed here.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 16th, 2013, 09:35 AM
Ghost Lunis
BOO!
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
Oh wow I didn't think the masuda method rate was that low without the charm. I thought it was in the 2000's for some reason :/
Old December 18th, 2013, 10:08 AM
Griffinbane
I hate Smeargle.
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Anyone wanna do some math for me? I wanna know the chance of encountering something like this. Cuz I'm wondering if I should buy a lottery ticket in the near future.

Safari caught - 1/3 encounter rate I think it is?
Jolly nature (with Sync) - 50% chance was it?
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31 - This, I don't know
Ability: Marvel Scale - This, I also don't know.

White: 1463 5558 5309
X: 2208 5685 5454
- - - -
Old December 18th, 2013, 03:00 PM
Absol
Community Supporter

Not sure on encounter rates but I would assume it's 1/3. Synch is 50% yes, then 2 IVs will always be 31, with the other 4 being 1 in 32 chance of being 31. Ability if nonHA is 50/50?

.... just go buy a lottery ticket
Old December 18th, 2013, 03:04 PM
Ársa
k.

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffinbane View Post
Anyone wanna do some math for me? I wanna know the chance of encountering something like this. Cuz I'm wondering if I should buy a lottery ticket in the near future.

Safari caught - 1/3 encounter rate I think it is?
Jolly nature (with Sync) - 50% chance was it?
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31 - This, I don't know
Ability: Marvel Scale - This, I also don't know.
If you could buy me a ticket too Griff, it would be much appreciated. Cheers.

The Bank Vault - An XY Trade Thread

"Oh, I’ve got it! Why of course! The Heartless need a heart!" ~Jack Skellington
Old December 18th, 2013, 09:38 PM
Aeroblast
Community Supporter

Nature: Serious
I'm directing this question to mods here in general, but would it be okay for me to open a temporary free Pokerus service?

I'm still contemplating about this, by the way, because I don't know if my friends list is going to be full or not, which could cause some complications. I really think maximum friends should be much higher than 100.

Last edited by Aeroblast; December 18th, 2013 at 10:04 PM.
Old December 18th, 2013, 11:38 PM
Absol
Community Supporter

If you're only giving Pokemon with Pokerus away that'll be fine. You can make a giveaway thread in Trade Plaza to do all your trades in. And if you fill up your friends list you can delete some that you don't need anymore to make room for more. Also, when you're done with it you can contact one of us mods and we can close it for you. Hope this answers your question. :)
Old December 19th, 2013, 08:53 AM
Aeroblast
Community Supporter

Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by EV♥ View Post
If you're only giving Pokemon with Pokerus away that'll be fine. You can make a giveaway thread in Trade Plaza to do all your trades in. And if you fill up your friends list you can delete some that you don't need anymore to make room for more. Also, when you're done with it you can contact one of us mods and we can close it for you. Hope this answers your question.
Thanks for answering my question. And yeah, it'll be exactly as it sounds, a giveaway.

I'm aware of the fact that I can delete friends off of my list without them knowing, but I still don't understand why the friend limit is so small. Step it up, Nintendo.
Old December 19th, 2013, 01:10 PM
Absol
Community Supporter

Yeah that part sucks, but it's better than in previous generations. You win some you lose some. But overall, trading is really nice in this gen and easy to do. No more running to the nearest Pokecenter to trade. \o/
Old December 21st, 2013, 02:16 PM
Sagakkan

Nature: Modest
I'm currently breeding Shuppets, and I'm wondering - what do people find desirable in Shuppet? What 5 IVs would be preferable, what nature, and what egg moves if any?

Friend Safari: Snover - Bergmite - Lapras
Old December 22nd, 2013, 03:44 PM
bewbs
~Chloe~

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to bewbs Send a message via Skype™ to bewbs
I'm chain breeding for a goomy. I want my final goomy to be shiny with an IV spread of 31/xx/31/31/31/31 with gooey nature. I think I want a timid nature. But I'm trying to breed a female goomy with gooey that can help me with this as the father is a japanese timid charmander with an iv spread of 31/xx/31/xx/31/31.

Old December 23rd, 2013, 10:42 AM
Ghost Lunis
BOO!
Community Supporter

Sitting on about 130 espurr trying to mm a shiny one.
This has been a nightmare with all the ups and downs, XD.
Everytime a egg hatches I get excited just to be let down. This can strenuous on an old man, XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagakkan View Post
I'm currently breeding Shuppets, and I'm wondering - what do people find desirable in Shuppet? What 5 IVs would be preferable, what nature, and what egg moves if any?
Well I'm not the best to answer anything like this, but I will tell you what I do. I google the pokemons name + smogon and look at the competitive builds they suggest to get a jump start on things. That could help you decide moves, natures, iv's, etc etc.
Hope this helped ya and wasn't too late.

Last edited by Ghost Lunis; December 23rd, 2013 at 11:50 AM.
Old December 24th, 2013, 03:04 PM
bewbs
~Chloe~

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to bewbs Send a message via Skype™ to bewbs
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunis View Post
Sitting on about 130 espurr trying to mm a shiny one.
I'm about 80 eggs on Goomy then I got bored and started to IV breed for Flabebe.

Old December 24th, 2013, 03:11 PM
Absol
Community Supporter

Trying to breed a shiny Eevee but I lost count after a few hundred eggs. D: Giving away all the Eevees I've hatched since they're all 4 and 5 IVs and I don't want to release them lol

By the way, bank is being released in America in 3 days for those who don't know :D
Old December 24th, 2013, 06:56 PM
Ghost Lunis
BOO!
Community Supporter

Just got my first bank pokemon today. A mudkip. It was a Christmas gift from natsu dragneel. I was wondering what my first one was going to be.

Update on the mming,still nothing but I finally decided to finish the looker missions to get hatching power. Lvl 3 plus a flame body pokemon is nuts, gotta love these o- powers.
Old December 24th, 2013, 07:08 PM
Azire
Mr. Premier Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunis View Post
Just got my first bank pokemon today. A mudkip. It was a Christmas gift from natsu dragneel. I was wondering what my first one was going to be.

Update on the mming,still nothing but I finally decided to finish the looker missions to get hatching power. Lvl 3 plus a flame body pokemon is nuts, gotta love these o- powers.
Finish Looker mission for Hatch Power? I haven't done any Looker mission and have the Hatch Power.

Besides for that I'm posting to tell everybody I just hatched my Charmander I've been working on!! It's Female, Timid has Blaze and the 31/x/31/31/31/31. In a Premier Ball no less.

The only way to make it more perfect for me is it being Shiny and having a 0 Atk IV. Regardless I'm excited.
Please Leave A Review If We Trade
Trader Review Thread
Pairs: Champion Lunis
Old December 24th, 2013, 07:43 PM
Absol
Community Supporter

Wow nice Charmander! Bank being released has revived trade again lol GTS offers are ridiculous though. I got my first bank mon by trading an extra Icy Snow Vivillion I had for an Xerneas and then trading the Xerneas for a Totodile. Lots of fun :D

For the hatching o-power you have to have max style, which you can get easily by buying Pokeballs from the Pokeball Boutique place (forgot name) one at a time.
Old December 25th, 2013, 12:22 AM
Azire
Mr. Premier Ball

5IV Piplup - JPN
4IV Porygon - JPN
3IV Treecko

I'm only missing Tepig and Oshawott for a full starter set. No Legendary used. Just got a free Mudkip, bred and traded for Chimchar, traded a few with EV and got all set. I'm not missing anything I was using and got some great Pokemon.

Anybody know where I can find a list of whether a Polemon's Hidden Ability has been released? I need to figure out which aren't released so I can stop hunting for them.

EDIT: Starter set complete. Tomorrow I'll start hunting for those I can't catch on Black 2 myself.
Trader Review Thread

Last edited by Azire; December 25th, 2013 at 12:39 AM.
Old December 25th, 2013, 12:38 AM
tabor62
PONPONPON
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Y'all with your Pokemon Bank trades :P

Anyhoo, Serebii has a list of HA Pokemon up to Gen V. Dunno if they'll make a new page for Gen VI, I think some HAs have changed? I dunno, don't quote me on that because I'm probably wrong. Anyhoo, without further ado here ya go: http://www.serebii.net/games/hiddenabilityaccess.shtml

Friend Codes
Y

Trade Reviews
Click Here

Ever wonder what goes through my head as I breed Pokemon? Want to see all the steps and pains I take to provide Pokemon for all of you? Well clicky clicky [here].
Old December 25th, 2013, 12:43 AM
Absol
Community Supporter

Join in the chaos Tabor :D Lots of good mons up for grabs for starters \o/
Old December 25th, 2013, 12:45 AM
tabor62
PONPONPON
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
I don't have any starters first of all, and I can solve all that just my transferring my own Pokemon once Bank is out in America.

I mean sure, I'm a Trade Moderator, but at this rate, 99.9% of my "trades" are just me giving stuff away for free lol

Friend Codes
Y

Trade Reviews
Click Here

Ever wonder what goes through my head as I breed Pokemon? Want to see all the steps and pains I take to provide Pokemon for all of you? Well clicky clicky [here].
Old December 25th, 2013, 04:06 AM
Scizor95

Nature: Brave
Hiya guys,
being as it is Christmas today, if anyone would like to trade me Gen2, Gen 3 or Gen 4 starters. I would really appreciate it
If you want something in return then don't hesitate to ask!

Thank you and Merry Christmas :D

FC: 1822-0345-9469
Old December 25th, 2013, 08:18 AM
Azire
Mr. Premier Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabor62 View Post
Y'all with your Pokemon Bank trades

Anyhoo, Serebii has a list of HA Pokemon up to Gen V. Dunno if they'll make a new page for Gen VI, I think some HAs have changed? I dunno, don't quote me on that because I'm probably wrong. Anyhoo, without further ado here ya go: http://www.serebii.net/games/hiddenabilityaccess.shtml
Thank you for that. I do know that some have changed, unless people on Smogon were lying. It doesn't matter for what I'm doing though because as far as I can tell only unreleased Abilities were changed meaning you can't legally get them anyway.

Now I'm off to catch all the Pokebank Females I can in Premier Balls for Gen 6 breeding. This should be fun.
Trader Review Thread
Old December 25th, 2013, 09:34 AM
bewbs
~Chloe~

I'm so excited and happy that I've got a bold Flabebe with 5IVs. :D

Old December 25th, 2013, 09:54 AM
Ghost Lunis
BOO!
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAzire View Post
Finish Looker mission for Hatch Power? I haven't done any Looker mission and have the Hatch Power.

Besides for that I'm posting to tell everybody I just hatched my Charmander I've been working on!! It's Female, Timid has Blaze and the 31/x/31/31/31/31. In a Premier Ball no less.

The only way to make it more perfect for me is it being Shiny and having a 0 Atk IV. Regardless I'm excited.
I was so far into the looker missions that it was a quicker way to up my style for me. Plus it was nagging me in the back of my mind. I still had to buy 20 premier balls seperately to get the level just right.

Congrats on that charmander.
Old December 25th, 2013, 11:53 AM
Absol
Community Supporter

Tabor don't be a killjoy :P Give me all your mons when bank is released hehe I'll put them to good use ;)
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links