Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Stage
Reload this Page World Of The Vampires Rated [PG14 OOC/SU Thread]

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Stage This is where the In-Character roleplaying happens. Before you create a thread here, recruit some players in Roleplay Casting. Your very own legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures awaits! Let's go!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old January 2nd, 2012 (01:07 PM). Edited January 19th, 2012 by poopy777.
Pikachu Lover <3

Nature: Gentle
Rated PG14

Plot:

50 Years ago, humans and pokemon lived in peace and harmony. After two years, strange creatures came from no-where, no-one knew where they came from, or how they got here. The humans thought that the creatures where a new type of pokemon, from another region Scientists have not yet discovered. The Scientist's and many other pokemon trainer's keeping them as pet's since they didn't know any moves. The humans treated those creatures like pokemon, but no-body knew the creature's were actually Aliens, called Vampire's from another dimension and there world was destroyed so they evacuated to earth to survive. The vampires got so fed up with how the humans treated them, that they decided to invade the planet and treat the humans like the human had treated them. The vampire's started to gather other Vampire's to make a army. The vampire's chose Count Dracula for there leader, since he was there King back on there destroyed home planet. It took a full year for them to finish making there army, they had gathered exactly 3,174 Vampires for there army. The next day, a full moon day, the vampires attacked all of the Regions one by one and in-slaved man- and pokemon kind. For years now the vampires treated the humans like pokemon, just like they were in the past. And, if any humans or pokemon do anything wrong or say anything bad, Count Dracula bites them, and kills them. Then, one misty night, eight teens managed to escape and rescued eight pokemon, one for each trainer. Now, the teens set off for help, avoiding vampire's and trying to find help. The rest of pokemon and man kind rest in the eight teens hands.

Who You Will Be Playing:

One of the escaped teens: You can play one of the eight teens that escaped the Vampire's. (that will meet the resistance) And only the teens get pokemon.

Vampire: You may also play one of the vampire's.

Resistance: Or you can play someone who was never taken by the Vampire's and be in a resistance.

NPC:

Spoiler:

(I will be playing all the NPC's)
Count Dracula ( a long, black haired Vampire that is the leader)
Soon to be more

Rules:

1. No Godmodding, keep it fair to others
2. No bunnying, unless got permission of the character.
3. Not to much Romace, past kissing.
4. Dont be to rude and no bad words.
5. All regular PC rules apply here.
6. Do not play any of the NPC character's
7. You must have 4 lines in each of you'r posts.
8. You may have two characters maximum.
9. Make sure to write "Vamp" at the beginning of your SU to make sure you read the rules.
10. Make sure to have lot's of fun!

Spoiler:

Name: First, Middle (Optional), and Last.

Nickname: Optional

Character: Are you a vampire, a teen or one of the resistance.

Job: If you are from the resistance, are you the leader? Co-leader or a member. If you'r in the Vamp organization, are you a guard, Leader's assistant or a solider.

Appearance: Make your Pokemon look good. You may also use a normal appearance and may post pics.

Personality: Three lines minimum.

History: 6 lines minimum.

Pokemon: (for teens only)

Species: (Any pokemon except Shiny's or legendary's. and no fully evo'd pokemon.)

Nickname: (May be anything)

Nature: (any of the natures in pokemon games)

Moves: (may have up to 6)

RP Sample: Optional.

My SU:

Spoiler:
Name: Rosalie Swan.

Nickname: Rose.

Character: Resistance

Job: Co-Leader.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Rose is a very sweet girl, she follows order's very well and is a good Co-leader. She can be hard on people but not to often, only when people do stuff wrong to much. Rose isn't very energetic, she prefers to stay inside the base and eat than anything else really. Then again, Rose is intelligent and sweet like any girl should be.

History: When Rose was young she set off with her older sister on a pokemon journey, she had a pet pokemon but she liked to battle with it. Her pokemon was a cute little Pikachu named Sparky. Sparky was a very active girl and she loved to train. After a few month's her sister gave up on her pokemon journey and wen't home with Rose. Then, when Rose was ten she set out with her Pikachu and beat more gyms than her sister in the first year. But then, after a year strange creatures started to attack, they spoke and said things like they were Vampire's. Rose hid, but her Pikachu was lost. Now, after six years of being in a resistance. Rose hoped that everyday her Pikachu might just find them, and return to her.

Spots:

Vampire:
Spoiler:
Leader:
1. Count Dracula (poopy777)

Assistant:
1. Viola Sparrow (Shinysweety)
2. Katherine Woalf (Dragonkat)

Guard:
1. Bob Tenant (Shadowguy789)

Solider:

Teens:
Spoiler:
1. Lucia Spicer (RolePlayGirl 11)
2. Zero Storm (KoboraX)
3.Kithandrea Woalf (Shadowkat)

Resistance:
Spoiler:
Leader
1. Sophia Bloodgood (Shinysweety)

Co-leader
1. Rosalie Swan (poopy777)

Member:
1. Alexandre ex (Shadow Guy)

Well that's all for now :) Have fun! =)
Old January 2nd, 2012 (07:05 PM).
In it to win it! :D
Silver Tier

Nature: Jolly
Hi there Id like to reserve a spot for the leader of the resistance please. I'll get my SU up soon :3

Click 'n' Hover~
Wonderful Pair~

Blog~

PC Family~

My Profile~

Theme~
Old January 3rd, 2012 (07:02 AM).
Pikachu Lover <3

@Shinysweety: Ok then, you are reserved.
Old January 3rd, 2012 (09:29 AM). Edited January 4th, 2012 by shinysweety.
Silver Tier

I'll finish mu SU later.

Spoiler:
"Vamp"

Name: Sophia Bloodgood.

Nickname: No nickname.

Job: Leader

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Sophia, in one word, is a very energetic girl. She loves to do anything that has to do with moving around. She loves to hep friends, or anyone in trouble. Even if it meant to risk her life. Sophia loses her temper fast, she also hates it when people make fun of her or any of her friends. As her personality is, Sophia is very kind, smart, yet also naive and loves to explore new things, or new places. Sophia is also somewhat annoying. Sometimes she just wonders off while not telling anyone. She sometimes likes to make jokes to bring out the moment and is also a very good leader, and also very good at engorgement.

History: When Sophia was young she lived with only her parent's, she had a Step Brother and a Step Sister that lived in another region then Sophia was in. Sophia hated her step sister and brother cause they were always mean to her and called her names, ect. When Sophia was ten, She set off on a pokemon journey with her trusty Eevee which she had found almost dead on the streets of Nimbasa town. Near the beginning of her journey, Sophia had found a Vampire and named it Olivia, since it was a girl. Sophia found the new pokemon strange, she didn't think they were pokemon at all, but none of them ever talked, they only hissed so they must be some creature. Sophia had brought Olivia back to her house to keep her as a pet.... but not for long. After a year of Sophia's normal pokemon journey, the Vampire's started attacking everyone. And they started to speak and they bit people and those people then got imprisoned. Sophia, along with some other trainer's managed to stay away and was safe. They all met up, and then Sophia decided to start a Resistance and work together to survive. Now, Sophia is 16 and has managed to kept safe with other teens that came. Yet some were unfortunate and had died, while other's including Sophia survived, living in a secret underground room with everything they need.

RP Sample: RP sample from Survivors of Mieko Island! PG-14 as Serena Paige Tipton

Spoiler:
Serena Paige Tipton

The sun was bright, Serena shut her eye's tighter than she had, trying to ignore the sun. "Stupid sun.." She thought, moving her hand at her eyes for shade.Serena immediately noticed she was awake and quickly sat up straight, she looked around curiously."Where am i?" Serena murmured to herself. After Serena finished looking around she carefully stood up, and brushed her hands over her dress a few times to get off some sand.

Serena turned around, she saw three of the teens that came with her already awake. She looked down to the floor, and started walking while making sure she didn't step on anyone's hands or feet.
Once Serena had walked past all the bodies she looked back up, she saw two girls awake.
One was reading a book and the other was saying something to her, there was also a boy awake. He was talking to his pokemon. Which reminded Serena if her pokemon were alright.

She then quickly checked her small blue belt to see if all her pokeballs were still in place, luckily, all her pokeballs were safe. "Few." she thought.
After that Serena looked back up, and again, saw those two girls.
Serena took a quick deep breath, then walked up to the girl that was waving her arm.

"Well you seem happy." Serena randomly said. Starting to get worried about being stranded Serena decided to try and call someone for help.
Serena took her phone out of her small blue purse with three hearts in white at the top, and a line of purple sequins at the bottom.
"If you got any better ideas, just tell me." Serena was typing in a number on her cell while talking.

Serena saw after she typed in the number, that there was no bars for connection.
"No bars!" Serena looked worried, she quickly put her phone back and started to walk around in a fast pace. " Were all gonna die!"
"There's no connection! No hotels! No beach resort! No butlers! No food! No drinks! no anything!" Serena said quickly, almost impossible to understand.

After once being calm, Serena was worried like crazy. Serena stopped walking and took a deep breath. and tried to stop worrying so deeply.
"Atleast i have my Pokemon.." Serena blinked at the girl, "Sorry 'bout that, sometimes i over react..." Serena began.
"Im Serena Paige Tipton, nice to meet you."

Click 'n' Hover~
Wonderful Pair~

Blog~

PC Family~

My Profile~

Theme~
Old January 3rd, 2012 (09:59 AM).
ღ Ranger Girl

Nature: Naughty
Hi, id like to reserve a spot for one of the teens please.

Old January 3rd, 2012 (10:01 AM).

hi id like to reserve for a vampire please
Old January 3rd, 2012 (10:17 AM).
Pikachu Lover <3

@ Shinysweety: So far your SU's looking good. Keep it up.

@ RolePlayGirl 11: Ok then you are reserved.

@ Shadowguy789: Ok then, what vampire job?
Old January 3rd, 2012 (03:57 PM). Edited January 5th, 2012 by KoboraX.
Not a Stizh

Nature: Relaxed
Done with awesome "Vamp" skills.

Name: Zero Storm

Nickname: Optional

Character: A teen

Job: None?
Appearance:

Personality: Zero has a deep hatred for vampires, and normally spaces out when vampires are mentioned. He seems to have slight difficulty talking to girls for some reason, unlike his brother. He tries hiding some of his emotions, and doesn't really talk to people about personal things unless he trusts that person. Zero has skill using a sword, but he perfers to use a Keyblade over a sword. He has a secret notebook in which he writes down stuff that happened to him in a day, somewhat like Olimar's journal from Pikmin, but in a notebook.

History: Zero spent most of his life training on an island in the ways of the sword, rarely with a day of rest. After Zero's brother left home to pursue his own dreams, Zero was left alone for most of his life up until he moved to Unova to look for his brother. He continued training as he travelled through the region on the serch for his brother, but he had the constant feeling something bad was about to happen. When the vampires attacked, his deep hatred for them sparked, and he waited for the day he could kill off all of them, but he knew that he'd be unable to do it all alone, so upon escaping and finding Sly Cooper, he decided to go with the other seven teens so he could possibly kill all the vampres that get in his way.

Species: Servine

Nickname: Sly Cooper

Moves: Leaf Blade, Coil, Aerial Ace, Leaf Tornado, Slam

RP Sample: From Escape From Blacklight Castle as Tyrant Storm (Zero's brother)

Spoiler:

Tyrant landed in some part of an underground area. "This isn't a disease, kid. It's an infection. Plus, I think I found a source of where the monsters are coming from." Tyrant said, taking some pictures. He walked through the path a bit until he found a very gas spreading through a large underground chamber. After taking more pictures, many monsters rose up out of the fog, all wearing lab coats and pants. "Those were humans. They must've turned. All of them." Tyrant said before the monsters charged at Tyrant. He fought them off a bit, and ran back through the passageway, but the monsters were faster than normal. "Damnit! These things are fast as hell!" Tyrant said before one of the monsters shot out a ball of darkness at Tyrant. It trapped Tyrant in a dark sphere so he couldn't move. The monsters surrounded Tyrant, and ripped off his gas mask. Tyrant tried holding his breath as long as he could, but he couldn't before he had to breathe, letting the gas enter his lungs. The monsters laughed, then threw Tyrant out of the hole.
Tyrant felt weak, and the strange monsters had him surrounded. Unlike the others, they had purple eyes. "Damnit...this isn't good. I'm gonna die here. No. I can't die here. I will bring in this story. I WILL SURVIVE!" Tyrant said, taking his sword out, punching one of the monsters in the face. The other three roared furiously, summoning an entire horde of regular monsters. "This is hell! But...this will make the perfect story. I'll have to survive if I want to bring in this story." Tyrant said, killing the regular monsters and holding back the purple eyed ones. Soon, he broke through the horde, and managed to run out of the room. One of the purple eyed monsters ordered the horde of regular monsters to go after Tyrant, so they listened and chased after Tyrant at full speed, but they weren't as fast as the purple eyed monsters.

Wonderlocke Challenge - Omega Ruby 2/8
Old January 4th, 2012 (03:09 PM). Edited January 5th, 2012 by RolePlayGirl 11.
ღ Ranger Girl

Spoiler:
"vamp"

Name: Lucia Spicer

Nickname: Lucy

Character: Teen

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Lucia is a kind girl, she loves to play pranks and loves clothes. She also loves to play with people and is easily tricked. Lucia, then again hardly laughs, or likes to show her face. She also hated her Pink hair, so tries to not care about it and just carry on life.

History: When Lucia was ten she got her first pokemon, a Ralts which she had gotten as a little green egg. When it had hatched she Ralts was very serious and hardly wanted to battle. So Lucia decided to keep him as a pet and not go on a pokemon journey after all, missing all the adventure. A few months after that Lucia's parent's brought back a Vampire, that they called Rosey. Then, the next year the vampire's started to attack. Lucia and her family was captured by there own pet vampire, and so was her Ralts. For five years Lucia worked for the Vampire's, starving everyday. Then, one night she managed to escape and free eight pokemon, one for each trainer including her and she chose a Gardevoir which reminded her of her dead Ralts.

Pokemon:

Species: Gardevoir.

Nickname: Bloom

Moves: Psychic, Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Confusion, Tackle and Teleport.

Old January 4th, 2012 (03:22 PM).
Silver Tier

Yay! More people, ok well i changed my appearance in my SU and almost finished my History. Oh and also, id like to reserve a spot for a Assistant please.

Click 'n' Hover~
Wonderful Pair~

Blog~

PC Family~

My Profile~

Theme~
Old January 4th, 2012 (03:52 PM). Edited January 6th, 2012 by poopy777.
Pikachu Lover <3

@ RolePlayGirl: S far so good to you to.

@ KoboraX: Also good so far, keep it up.

@ Shinysweety: Okay then! you are reserved!

I think i'll make my SU now to. I'll finish it later though.

Name: Rosalie Swan.

Nickname: Rose.

Job: Co-Leader.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Rose is a very sweet girl, she follows order's very well and is a good Co-leader. She can be hard on people but not to often, only when people do stuff wrong to much. Rose isn't very energetic, she prefers to stay inside the base and eat than anything else really. Then again, Rose is intelligent and sweet like any girl should be.

History: When Rose was young she set off with her older sister on a pokemon journey, she had a pet pokemon but she liked to battle with it. Her pokemon was a cute little Pikachu named Sparky. Sparky was a very active girl and she loved to train. After a few month's her sister gave up on her pokemon journey and wen't home with Rose. Then, when Rose was ten she set out with her Pikachu and beat more gyms than her sister in the first year. But then, after a year strange creatures started to attack, they spoke and said things like they were Vampire's. Rose hid, but her Pikachu was lost. Now, after six years of being in a resistance. Rose hoped that everyday her Pikachu might just find them, and return to her.
Old January 4th, 2012 (04:31 PM). Edited January 5th, 2012 by shinysweety.
Silver Tier

I finished my SU! :D Here is my Vampire SU so far:

Name: Viola Sparrow.

Nickname: No Nickname.

Character: Vampire

Job: Assistant (Count Dracula's personal assistant)

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Viola, in one word is cruel. She follows order's from her leader well, and almost always never argues back to him. Then again, when it's not Dracula Viola bosses all the vampire's, Humans and Pokemon around. With Viola's vile nature she hardly has any friends. Viola, in the positive traits, hardly shouts at people, she can keep her temper in well, which makes her seem more friendly, yet she isn't. She can be somewhat kind in a way at times, but rarely. She also has a strong American accentViola also carries a pure blood red, poison, shiny apple around to scare people. She is also one of the vampire's that bite's people if they do something wrong.

History: For centuries the vampire's lived in peace in there home planet. But then one day there planet got destroyed. Viola managed to escape inside a space pod along with other fellow Vampire's. They landed on earth , Viola had landed in Sinnoh, with Count Dracula. Viola then was taken by a pokemon trainer named Molly, she tried to feed Viola pokemon food and brushed her back, ect. Since Viola was a vampire she could only hiss, it was the Vampire language. The humans named Viola Viola, that's how she got her English name. After a few years Viola had more than enough of being treated like a pokemon. So she snaked outside and then a group of Vampire's surrounded her and told her that the vampire's planed to rule the world, and treat the humans like they treated them. The vampire's were speaking English but Viola understood and nodded. Now, after several years Viola is Count Dracula's personal assistant, she learned English and she is a very good fighter.

Click 'n' Hover~
Wonderful Pair~

Blog~

PC Family~

My Profile~

Theme~
Old January 5th, 2012 (08:26 AM).
ღ Ranger Girl

I finished my SU! Hope it's good! :D

Old January 5th, 2012 (08:32 AM). Edited January 5th, 2012 by poopy777.
Pikachu Lover <3

@ Shinysweety: Okay! You are accepted! amazing SU, and so far so good u are reserved!

@ RolePlayGirl: Okay, you forgot one little thing though. ;)

And i finished my SU to. :)
Old January 5th, 2012 (09:07 AM).

Guard please. I'll make my SU soon.
Old January 5th, 2012 (09:07 AM).
ღ Ranger Girl

Right, there. All done.

Old January 5th, 2012 (12:58 PM).
Silver Tier

I finished my other SU.

Click 'n' Hover~
Wonderful Pair~

Blog~

PC Family~

My Profile~

Theme~
Old January 5th, 2012 (07:36 PM).
Not a Stizh

Done with my SU. I actually crashed while working on my SU because I was also studying my 61 Plant ID review quiz for tomorrow.

Wonderlocke Challenge - Omega Ruby 2/8
Old January 6th, 2012 (07:43 AM).
Pikachu Lover <3

@ Shadowguy: Ok, you are reserved! :D

@ RolePlayGirl: Accepted! yayyyyy!

@ Shinysweety: Ok, u are accepted to!

@ KoboraX: Accepted! thanks for joining
Old January 6th, 2012 (02:43 PM).
Silver Tier

@ poopy777: Thanks poopy. This RP is gona be fun.

Click 'n' Hover~
Wonderful Pair~

Blog~

PC Family~

My Profile~

Theme~
Old January 6th, 2012 (02:44 PM).
Compeating in the PPC.

Nature: Careful
Hi guys, id like to reserve a spot for a teen please. Im gonna try RPing.

NfNNH]
Old January 18th, 2012 (03:38 PM).
The Winged Wolf

"Vamp"

Name: Kithandrea Woalf

Nickname: Kit

Character: Teen

Job: Psshhhh, Being AWESOME! X3

Appearance: Kit has caramel colored hair that reaches the middle of her back when down. Her eyes are a sparkling silver and her eyes are perfectly almond shaped. Her arms are fairly thin and she has almost bony, nimble hands. She stands at 6'5" and is also fairly skinny. She always wears black, white, blue, purple, or gray colored clothes. She normally wears her Black Hoodie though. With all of her outfits, she wears jeans of all shades of blue. She has black Tennis Shoes and black socks. She normally keeps her hair in a ponytail, to keep it out of her eyes. She has strange marks that she always covers up. There is a heart on her shoulder and an arrow on the small of her back. The only time anyone has seen these are when she was swimming. She never swims anymore. She always wears a silver necklace that has a Zoura, an Eevee, and an Absol on it. Her cousin gave her the Zoura, her parents gave her the Eevee, and her sister gave her the Absol. She has no idea why.

Personality: Kit is a calm and collected girl on the outside, but is very energetic on the inside. She is the oldest of twins, so she is used to being superior. She loves to be around Pokemon, and actually prefers their company to other humans. Kit will want to explore everything and everywhere, unless that means danger to her Pokemon or her friends. She loves Flare like it was her own sister. She will at least try to kill anyone who will try to take Flare from her. She is all she has left. Kit is slow to piss off if you are human, but also slow to forgive. Flare will burn people to a crisp if people try to get too close to Kit. Kit has just been hurt too many times, and Flare knows this.

History: Kit grew up in Twinleaf Town and lived a fairly simple childhood. Until the Vampires came. After they did, and people began taking them as "pets" Kit's neighborhood had at least 7 Vampires in it. Her family never liked the idea of keeping others as pets. Their Pokemon also resented it. After the revolt, their parents were killed while trying to protect Kit and Kat, as were Kit's other Pokemon. Kit was taken as a slave, and Kat as a prisoner. Kit was kicked out of servitude from disrespect to Viola. She actually SPIT at Viola's feet, and was thrown in the dungeon with her sister. They joined the band of others who were trying to escape, but as they were escaping, Kat was captured again. Kit was forced to watch as some Male Vampire grabbed Kat by the wrist and pulled her back to him. He bit her and Kat started screaming. Kit fell to the ground, crying. She did not know if Kat was formed, or if she was just plain killed. Sly ended up grabbing her and dragging her out. She finally stood up and ran away crying. When they got out, she rushed to the trees. Flare followed her and growled at anyone who came near, bringing her flames to medium height.

Species: Female Quilava

Nickname: Flare

Nature: Brave

Moves: Flame Wheel, Eruption, Protect, Substitute, Double Team, Dig

Help my eggs and my Pokemon if you please!

Rps ^-^
Pokemon Trainer Academy
Bara's Storm

World Of Vampires
Experimental
Pokemon Fallout
Old January 18th, 2012 (06:08 PM).
Pikachu Lover <3

Accepted! Thanks for joinin1 And Shayla u are reserved.
Old January 18th, 2012 (06:18 PM).

"vamp"

Name: Bob Tenant

Nickname: Greg

Character: vampire

Job: guard

Appearance:

Personality: Grey is col and vicious, he hates people that aren't the same kin as him, and he has a crush on Viola.

History: Grey grew up in his home town, when it got destroyed he wen't to earth/ He helped take it over and now he is a guard at thee vampire palace, and has a secret crush on the co-leader Viola.

Name: Alexandre ex.

Nickname: Alex

Character: resistance

Job: member

Appearance:

Personality: He is a kind, cute boy. He ventures allot and loves to make jokes.

History: Alex was a close friend to a person that died by the vampire's, he was really sad when he died but before that he kept playing with a vampire called mona and pissed her off. When the attack came he managed to escape and he joined a resistance with Sophia and Rosey.
Old January 18th, 2012 (06:56 PM).
The Winged Wolf

"Vamp"

Name: Katherine Woalf

Nickname: Kat

Character: Vampire

Job: Assistant

Appearance: Kat has pure blond hair that was left long before she was taken. She wears a short, black, gothic dress now. She believes this goes with her new self. She now wears black tights and black flats with her dress. She always has her hair up either in a bun or a ponytail. It gets in her way if it is down. She now has a deep red color for her irises, and is very pale. She always has a smile on when around her new master, Count Dracula. But frowns when around the lowly Guards.

Personality: Kat is usually the complete opposite of Viola. Where Viola is cold, Kat is a warm hearted person. But shouts at the Guards and Soldiers if they do wrong. She loses her temper very quickly but because of her "Cute" appearance, she still seems friendly. She thinks the suffering of male humans is very amusing, and loves to be part of their torture. She has never bitten anyone though.

History: Kat grew up in Twinleaf Town and lived a fairly simple childhood. Until the Vampires came. After they did, and people began taking them as "pets" Kat's neighborhood had at least 7 Vampires in it. Her family never liked the idea of keeping others as pets. Their Pokemon also resented it. After the revolt, their parents were killed while trying to protect Kit and Kat, as were Kat's other Pokemon. Kit was taken as a slave, and Kat as a prisoner. Kit was kicked out of servitude from disrespect to Viola. She actually SPIT at Viola's feet, and was thrown in the dungeon with her sister. They joined the band of others who were trying to escape, but as they were escaping, Kat was captured again. Kat could see Kit being dragged away as Kat continued screaming in pain. She finally blacked out. When she woke up, she was in a room that looked very elegant. Some girl said that she was chosen to be the Count's assistant, as she could never really fight. But as a second to Viola. The woman said it was either this or death, so Kat agreed to work for the Count.

Help my eggs and my Pokemon if you please!

Rps ^-^
Pokemon Trainer Academy
Bara's Storm

World Of Vampires
Experimental
Pokemon Fallout
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links