Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge
Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Old January 6th, 2012, 07:45 AM
HunterZero
Maverick Hunting til the end

Nature: Brave

Advertise here
Alrighty Shiny you are ACCEPTED! Now we can get started I'll get the IC thread up and the first chapter! There are also going to be some updates the the chapter mechanics.
This signature has been disabled.
Total signature height cannot exceed 350 pixels
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old January 9th, 2012, 12:59 AM
Adventure
do it my o w n way

Nature: Naive
I'll post very soon, I've just been busy. I've got a HUGE exam on Wednesday :x But I think I'll be able to post in an hour or so :3
Old January 9th, 2012, 01:13 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
>.< My phone is being stupid! It keeps arranging my post the way it wants & I can't write what I want! Maybe I'll post on my computer when I get home.

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old January 9th, 2012, 01:15 PM
HunterZero

Alright it's ok don't worry about it to much.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old January 9th, 2012, 01:18 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Sigh... Thanks then.

~Dia+PS~
Old January 9th, 2012, 11:08 PM
Adventure
do it my o w n way

I want to get my Tynamo already :B
Old January 10th, 2012, 01:25 PM
HunterZero

Just out of curiosity how is everyone enjoying the rp so far? Anything you think I should add or fix to make it more fun?

Old January 10th, 2012, 01:32 PM
Adventure
do it my o w n way

I'm enjoying myself :3 I must admit I thought it was going to be more like Swan's RP, with us posting long posts without interacting. But this is fun, since there's only 4 of us we won't get far behind and lost in lots of posts.

Looking forward to get to do stuff with pokémon~
Old January 10th, 2012, 01:43 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

:3 I'm enjoying it too so far. I'll be posting soon since my phone's battery is almost dead. Will be heading home soon to post on my computer~! :3 Give me a little time 'til then?

~Dia+PS~
Old January 11th, 2012, 02:33 AM
Adventure
do it my o w n way

I think I'll wait with posting now until Nimblethumbs has gotten the chance to post.
Old January 11th, 2012, 04:16 PM
HunterZero

I will also be waiting for Nimbles before posting.

Old January 13th, 2012, 12:40 PM
Adventure
do it my o w n way

He is going to post, I hope? ;; Don't want this to die before it even began. I was looking forward to RPing in Unova :3
Old January 13th, 2012, 01:31 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Yeah. When is Nimblethumbs gonna post? I'm itching to get moving in Unova!

~Dia+PS~
Old January 13th, 2012, 01:41 PM
HunterZero

Well I haven't seen Nimblethumbs in a while and it's been a while since he last posted. Not sure what's going on with Nimble I'll leave him a notice he has to post so we can move on for now should I just skip him?

Old January 13th, 2012, 02:27 PM
Adventure
do it my o w n way

Well, it's been 2 days only. Maybe he's just busy :3 We can wait until this time tomorrow and if he hasn't posted we can move on slowly with the story and let him write POV posts to catch up later?
Old January 13th, 2012, 02:38 PM
HunterZero

Alright then we'll wait until tomorrow.

Old January 13th, 2012, 03:21 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

I can agree with that. I can wait.

~Dia+PS~
Old January 14th, 2012, 06:52 PM
HunterZero

Well it doesn't seem like Nimble will be posting which puts me in a tight spot seeing as the next part I wanted to do required he post. As for now I guess I'll leave him a notice and skip?

Old January 15th, 2012, 04:22 AM
Adventure
do it my o w n way

Yeah, let's go on already :3 I'll post just making Clover as for an X-transceiver from the professor ^^
Old January 18th, 2012, 02:57 AM
HunterZero

It seems everyone is eager to start off on their journey so I'll speed things up a bit!

Old January 27th, 2012, 01:09 PM
Adventure
do it my o w n way

Nice! But I don't really have anything to post about until you or ShinyDiamond have posted something, since Clover's last post ended with her looking for them.

EDIT: Hmm, to be honest... I've kind of lost interest in this RP. No new player joined after Nimblethumbs fell off and it wasn't really as I thought it would be, is all. I can keep playing for a bit, but shouldn't we try to get more players to join?

Last edited by Adventure; January 28th, 2012 at 07:39 AM.
Old January 28th, 2012, 02:39 PM
HunterZero

Alright sorry I haven't been all that active I'll look for a new player and edit the chapter post with a grey post

Old February 6th, 2012, 03:57 AM
Adventure
do it my o w n way

Are you going to tell us what pokémon we can capture on this route? And what the route looks like? I have only played through B/W once, and not completely.
Old February 6th, 2012, 04:36 AM
PsychoJigglypuff
Crazy and Loving It!

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Yahoo to PsychoJigglypuff
I see you guys have an open spot. Is it okay if I reserve it? o3o

Old February 9th, 2012, 05:00 AM
Adventure
do it my o w n way

Hey... I'm sorry for not posting, but I don't think I have anything to post about :x I'm not really feeling inclined to do some kind of POV post of the professor's capture and I'm not really sure what I can do out on the route and if you two are going to battle, I can't really stick around there either, can I? At least not by posting. So...
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here