The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 9th, 2012, 01:52 PM
Autumn Reverie
The world bores you when you're cool.

Nature: Modest
If the My Little Pony club is revived, I'll definitely join! <3 I can't wait for Season 3~ I've heard news that it's coming out on the 10th this month. Which should be today for the U.S. people(?) and tomorrow for me(Australia). Oh my, I can't wait! :D :D

Oh, and there are 17 pokemon types right? I only see about 12 type-clubs made. Any plans for making the remaining type-clubs, anyone? (I don't have any intention of starting one though, I'm merely suggesting.)
Old November 9th, 2012, 01:54 PM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

Nature: Gentle
Ooouh Harvest Moon! I haven't played one since Tree of Tranquility and kind of like Rune Factory more, but I would love to join a Harvest Moon Club myself! If you don't make it maybe I will haha.

As for My Little Pony most of the regulars of the club dropped off the face of PC which is partially the reason why it died other than season 2 ending. I would love to see it get revived myself in honor of the third season.

Hmmm ... I think you would be better off asking over in Pokemon Clubs rather than here for that question, synerjee.
Old November 13th, 2012, 11:55 AM
AzaleaLightning
Bouncer, hey bouncer ♪

Nature: Sassy
Ah, I've been meaning to make it but my schedule's been so tied up right now D:

It should wind down in December, so I can try working on it here and there and get it all primped and primed for when I can be more active? Or if you really want to and you're able to, then go for it xD

Tumblr | MyAnimeList
Ooh, let me in right now
or I'll get physical with you

Old December 8th, 2012, 11:10 AM
Railgun

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Railgun
Would a Japanese club work? I know we have a Japanese Entertainment section but this would be more of a culture but more language group. like people could speak japanese to each other to practice.
Old December 25th, 2012, 06:22 PM
CharmingAngel30
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Hasty
Is anyone here likes Shugo Chara?
I want to make the club, but i'll find more Shugo Chara maniac first here~
Old December 27th, 2012, 06:30 AM
outfox
in

Send a message via Skype™ to outfox
I've been a member for much longer than I nor my join date care to admit. I know this userbase, and I suspect few would be interested in a club for discussion of psychedelics. PM me if I'm wrong.

Here's a more realistic idea I'm interested in. As far as I see there is no club for religious members to gather and discuss their beliefs, spiritual experiences, things of that nature. If I were to make such a club, I'd make sure it is suitable for all members to join, including those who don't practice a religion. If anyone is interested, let a girl know.

I'm also interested in having some thread somewhere for PC member meet-ups because I'm more than down to chill with y'all. Maybe someone can elaborate on that.
Old December 28th, 2012, 04:44 AM
Squidchan
The Lady Cthulhu

Nature: Lonely
I've been thinking about creating an astronomy club, but I'm not sure if anyone would join. I need someone to talk to about all the news and things that I read about astronomy, and my husband doesn't understand a lot of it. If you're interested, let me know and if I get enough interest, I'll make the club.
Old January 16th, 2013, 10:50 PM
gunnerpow7
☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
So... I have a couple of ideas that I would like to make! I do want your opinion first though!

A remake of the Glee Fan Club

~Since the old one died, I was thinking of remaking it

A PokeCommunity Fan Club

~ Well, this club is more of a fan club focused on the fans of PC as a forum. We could ask topics such as "Who's your fave moderator?" and stuff but I'm not even sure if it's okay.

Well, these are the ideas I could think of... I'll make them once someone is interested or Andy thinks it's okay to make it... :3

PokéCommunity Supporter Collab

gunnerpow7

☆ paired with MidnightShine, Twihiki_Amias, PachyfcgPC Showdown ☆ Lady Gunner ☆ defunct account ☆
Old January 19th, 2013, 12:47 PM
Nathan
too lazy
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
I am actually thinking of creating a club but i must know if it will grab interest before creating it:
A Naruto FanClub : I am a huge fan of Naruto and i haven't seen any club related to it. I had a idea to create one because i saw some Naruto fans on PC. So what do you think about it?
Old January 26th, 2013, 01:58 AM
Seki
You idiot!

Nature: Jolly
Since I know there are some SKET Dance fans over here in PC, I might try and make my first ever club, but I shall wait here till more people are watching it or I might wait for the 3rd season to release, that is... if its going to be released any time soon.

VM | PM | MyAnimeList | Theme | Pairs | Previously
Old February 3rd, 2013, 04:34 AM
BakingBluePotatoe
The Blue Blur Alchemist

Nature: Brave
Megaforce just came out the other day... and Power RAngers nerds out there interested in a club?

And JNathan, I'm sure you'd have no problem with such a thing! :3

Tausch Mit Mir?: 2208-5032-7062
Pokemon Y: (German) - Rosa (OT) - 20249 (ID) - Electric Safari (Heliptile & Emolga)
Proud Member of Chaos Control & Equivalent Exchange!
Outlinks:
Twitter (Main) || deviantART || Tumblr || Youtube
Twitter (RP acct 1) || Twitter (RP acct 2)

Old February 4th, 2013, 04:55 PM
Evil Stud Muffin
I like kitties
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
I'm surprised no one has done this as of late, but are there any people besides me who want a Doctor Who Club? I'm asking cause I would like to create one, but only if enough people are behind, and if the mods are cool.
Old February 4th, 2013, 05:20 PM
LilJz
Make me your Aphrodite
Community Supporter

I'm thinking of creating a club for Marvel or DC fans. I know we got some superhero lovers here. But my CSS skills are kinda lame.. so that's kind of a problem.
Old February 9th, 2013, 12:06 PM
Spinosaurus

Anyone here kind enough to remake the Smash Bros club? Seeing as Smash 4 is confirmed to be in E3 now and how there's some interest going on for the series I think it's plausible to remake it.

I'd do it myself but I've no time or determination for that. I just want to join a new club about it.
Old February 9th, 2013, 05:13 PM
CarcharOdin
Master of The Universe
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
I've been interested in creating a PokeCommunity Metalhead club, but I'm not sure how many people will be interested.
Old February 17th, 2013, 09:15 AM
lineofdeath
...overuser of the ellipsis...

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Skype™ to lineofdeath
Hey, someone needs to create an inazuma eleven club, I would, but it would have a really bad css.

peace is key...

hey guys... check my trading shop...
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=305409
..........................................................................................................................................they call me red.http://www.pokecommunity.com/signatu...ic362557_3.gif
Old February 17th, 2013, 02:59 PM
Dakota
she's singing to me
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Dakota
I kinda want to make a The Walking Dead club, cause I know how popular the show and comic is. A club would be a neat way for people to discuss their thoughts and such!
Old February 24th, 2013, 06:43 AM
Kura
vimeo.com/67501143

Nature: Serious
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kura
I'd be interested in a metalhead club :3 you should go ahead with it!
Old February 24th, 2013, 11:52 AM
LilJz
Make me your Aphrodite
Community Supporter

So I made a Naruto club, it's been a couple of days. How can I know if it's been rejected or something? :C
Old February 24th, 2013, 12:49 PM
Dakota
she's singing to me
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Dakota
Andy's been pretty busy, it seems. I PMed him to be safe, but he's probably just too busy to be able to check.
Old April 4th, 2013, 06:40 PM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Send a message via Skype™ to Cadance
*bump*

I've had this idea for forever now, and I've worked on a draft. But my main dilemma is the amount of people here who are fans of it, as well as the behavior.

I want to start a NASCAR fanclub. I know a few people who would join it (about 2-3), but I was hoping for more than that. xD I'd post it either or, but I guess it's worth a shot I guess? \o/

Then there's also a Family Guy fan club which is another idea I had alongside my MLP club, but I was terribly busy. But I'd work on that too if anyone else is up for it.
Old April 6th, 2013, 04:39 PM
droomph
mmm gurl that 90s
Community Supporter

Nature: Impish
I'm just gonna pitch this, but what about a linguistics club? Who would be interested?

(no, we won't be talking grammar and stuff. it's just a place to talk about languages and their respective cultures)

Old April 11th, 2013, 06:58 PM
Kouzan
It's another wolf bite.
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Kouzan
Hey so I'm think this is where I go to start a club.

So there was an Adventure Time Club here at one time, but it became inactive due to Laugh leaving PC for a bit. So I thought I revive it. I'm sure if I can manage it, I can keep it from dying and AT is a very popular show so I know people will join. I just don't know if I have to wait for it to be approved of before creating it or how posting a club works.

Mega Sceptile and Treecko for life yo.
DeviantArt |Tumblr | Art Gallery| Ask Me Stuff |Paired to | Avatar source:[x]
Old April 11th, 2013, 07:48 PM
droomph
mmm gurl that 90s
Community Supporter

Nature: Impish
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWsquared View Post
Hey so I'm think this is where I go to start a club.

So there was an Adventure Time Club here at one time, but it became inactive due to Laugh leaving PC for a bit. So I thought I revive it. I'm sure if I can manage it, I can keep it from dying and AT is a very popular show so I know people will join. I just don't know if I have to wait for it to be approved of before creating it or how posting a club works.
Just make it, and whoever the moderator decides to get on it will approve it if it's okay and reject it if it's not.

Old April 11th, 2013, 08:03 PM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Send a message via Skype™ to Cadance
Go for the Adventure Time club, AWsquared! I think I might join, so I can fangirl on Fionna and Cake <3

Sponsored Links