The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner Go here to Roleplay (RP) about ANYTHING. Enjoy joining and creating RPs.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 23rd, 2012, 09:19 AM
MrKyurem
Now 50% more insane!

Nature: Relaxed
"...****. Just ****." Great. Now we've got our location revealed, sorta, and now he can't seem to trust that Crobat. "Look, I understand what's just happened, but we've got something good coming apparently at evening. Keep your eyes peeled, but hold your fire." He then went back into his room, went into the room impossible to get to, and rubbed two sticks together. He glared at the dancing fire formed on the tip. Why were we made? They claim we were made to settle wars, but can see no wars happening. It just doesn't add up. He thought for a while. I swear by Arce-... A thought passed through his head. Lets hope they don't get their hands on one.
Old January 23rd, 2012, 12:32 PM
gusfromholland
Megan

Nature: Brave
Kara looks at him. "Hey, what's your name, actually?" she asks. "I'm Kara." she adds. She thinks this war between us and the humans is not over in the slightest, and is getting seriously worried about this. Her complete body suddenly tenses up, out of nowhere. "What if the humans followed me?! They're going to capture us! Capture us, I say!" She starts to panic and runs around in circles. It's not going to help at all but gives her a certain feeling of security. It's pretty odd behavior, but who cares about that, eh?
Old January 23rd, 2012, 04:36 PM
Dragonkat
The Winged Wolf

Nature: Naughty
"Man! I wish we followed the others! I am so lonely... Quite Z! I see someone running around!" I ran towards the girl who was panicing. "Hello! I am Kat! She doesn't care. Shut up Kat! Let me greet her!! Fine!" I bickered to mysel. I glanced at the girl "Oh! Hello! I am Z. No, I am Kat. Shhh! Don't scare the girl! Aaaanyway! What is the matter?" I grinned at her crazily. I suddenly changed my expression into a bored one.

Help my eggs and my Pokemon if you please!

Rps ^-^
Pokemon Trainer Academy
Bara's Storm

World Of Vampires
Experimental
Pokemon Fallout
Old January 24th, 2012, 09:23 AM
MrKyurem
Now 50% more insane!

"Just call me Beyblade," he said, not wishing to talk about his past. He kept looking into the fire. "We were created for a war, weren't we? So why can't I see no fighting at any time of the day? It doesn't add up..." He saw the new girl just suddenly say hi to them."..." Seriously, what was wrong with her? "...suprised you made it with a personality like that..." She'll probably slow them down, but he decided to let her tag along too. Better not be annoying. Or else there'll be a nice blood stain on hsi gun and the floor and a corpse on the floor with a hole in it. He stopped thinking, and then looked at the new girl.
Old January 24th, 2012, 09:46 AM
Black Hawk
Char

Char opened her eyes. "What...the..?" She stared into her little area, which was lit up by her tail. She was sweating, which was unusual for a charizard morph. She had a dream. A weird dream. In her dream there was a HUGE pokemon. It was white, and had what seemed to be... plates slowly orbiting it. It spoke in dragon toung, her native language. After that, it morphed into a man. A young, handsome man. That is when she woke up.

Char walked out to see her comrades, and another morph. "Hello," she said cooly. "I am Char."

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old January 24th, 2012, 09:48 AM
AnastasiaStardustXiaolong
Pink Ranger

Nature: Bold
Name:Anastasia Firewind fORD
Pokemon DNA/Gas infused:Arcanine
Appearence: AN ARCANINE snout and legs, and the tail, she ahs arcanoine ears.
Personality:Vicious and rude, doesnt take lightly to failure. She used to be sweet and kind- until the infusion hurt her so greatly.
History:
Weaponary:she fights mano y mano only sometimes resulting to knives or daggers.She will use a scythe that is small at times- but only in dire siturations
Ability: Flash Fire
Moves: Flamethrower,Overheat,Fire Fang,Ice Fang,Crunch,Fire Blast
Rebel?: no
Other:has a snowflake pendant around ehr neck which she held onto- its a translucent yellow

Last edited by AnastasiaStardustXiaolong; January 24th, 2012 at 10:03 AM. Reason: EDITED
Old January 24th, 2012, 09:51 AM
MrKyurem
Now 50% more insane!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnastasiaStardustXiaolong View Post
Name:Anastasia Firewind
Pokemon DNA/Gas infused:Arcanine
Appearence:
Personality:Vicious and rude, doesnt take lightly to failure. She used to be sweet and kind- until the infusion hurt her so greatly.
History:
Weaponary:she fights mano y mano only sometimes resulting to knives or daggers.
Ability: Flash Fire
Moves: Flamethrower,Overheat,Fire Fang,Ice Fang,Crunch,Fire Blast
Rebel?: no
Other:has a snowflake pendant around ehr neck which she held onto- its a translucent yellow
(WOW. Hope you're not planning on using that weapon in the pic. Oh, and by the way, the DNA has to have some major impact on your appearence. Give me a desc on the changes and your in.)
Old January 24th, 2012, 09:53 AM
Pink Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrKyurem View Post
(WOW. Hope you're not planning on using that weapon in the pic. Oh, and by the way, the DNA has to have some major impact on your appearence. Give me a desc on the changes and your in.)
Yes i am using that weapon. X3 and she basically has an arcanine snout, the tail, and her legs are like an arcanine, and yes she wil use that weapon X3
Old January 24th, 2012, 09:57 AM
Black Hawk
Char

OOC: That's a sythe. Kind of like the one Char uses, but Char's is more detailed. (The large thingy behind the girl)

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old January 24th, 2012, 09:59 AM
Pink Ranger

OOC:LOL I KNOW.ALSO THE YELLOW SNOWFLAKE IS MEANT TO BE LIKE KIRAS DINO GEM IN POWER RNAGERS DINO THUNDER BUT TIS JUST A PENDANT.
Old January 24th, 2012, 10:00 AM
MrKyurem
Now 50% more insane!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnastasiaStardustXiaolong View Post
Yes i am using that weapon. X3 and she basically has an arcanine snout, the tail, and her legs are like an arcanine, and yes she wil use that weapon X3
(By the "I hope your not using that weapon" what I'm trying to say is "Isn't that weapon sorta like godmodding?" Update your form saying what your chara is like and the fact that you wont use the big scythe and your in. Or, just say the scythe is... erm... smaller.)
Old January 24th, 2012, 10:04 AM
Pink Ranger

OOC:Done. Also- the pendant idea anyone like it?its a good way to add somthing you like in without an actual crossover- like making somthing dsimilar in design but it isnt that and y0our charecter having a similar name

Last edited by AnastasiaStardustXiaolong; January 24th, 2012 at 10:07 AM. Reason: BAKAS
Old January 24th, 2012, 10:07 AM
MrKyurem
Now 50% more insane!

OOC: It's ok. Remember, all IC Posts have to be at least 4 lines long, or this thread is done for.
Old January 24th, 2012, 10:12 AM
Pink Ranger

Anastasia woke up, sighing."Another day- another issue.....I think i might pull out my guitar later on" Instead, she pulled it out right then, and begun singing, "What if I wanted to break..Laugh it all off in your face What would you do?What if I fell to the floor Couldn't take all this anymore What would you do, do, do? Come break me down Bury me, bury me I am finished with you" She jumped as she ehard somthing outside her door, like.what was it? arguing? fighting? whatever it was- she didn't like it."WHOSE OUT THERE!" She demanded fiercley
Old January 24th, 2012, 10:53 AM
ShadowTsuki
Wanderer

Nature: Quiet
Name: Bane
Pokemon DNA/Gas infused: Banette
Appearence: He had very pale skin, Long Black hair tied in a ponytail he had two large ears like banette pierced with spell tags. His eyes are glowing red with black marks. His mouth is similar to banette's zipped up mouth with a zipper hanging off the corner. He wears a dark ragged shinobi outfit with a black scarf with yellow pokeball designs.
Personality: Due to his ability he has become unstable due to lack of sleep, and Bi-polar. He could be calm and almost normal one moment then berserk and destroying something the next. His intentions and goals are unknown to all but himself but he does seem to have a favor for the other pokemorphs.
History: His morph took its toll on his mentality especially with his ablility after escaping he went into hiding looking for something to help him rest.
Weaponary: Uses sharp metal claws and frags
Ability: Insomnia- Not able to sleep at all
Moves: Shadow Ball, Sucker punch, Will-o-wisp, Psychic, Shadow Claw, Faint Attack, Curse, Hex
Rebel?: currently unknown due to his instability
Other: Likes collecting Tm's and may try and steal them. He is looking mostly for Calm Mind to help his mind rest due to his Insomnia
Old January 24th, 2012, 11:13 AM
MrKyurem
Now 50% more insane!

(Accepted! We need some non-rebels!)
The Ferrothorn heard a small cry from someone. "Is that me...or is that someone talking to that 'thing' the Crobat told me about?"
"CROOOUREO." The Crobat shook his head. He gave him a face which sorta said "Not yet..." He walked out onto the roof of the cave, and crouched down. He gazed into the sun, slowly making its way down to the west. It reminded him of an old drawing he did of the one time he saw a magestant, flying over the sun. Suddenly, the Crobat started nodding.
"Wh-what are you nodding for?"
"CROOOOEIRO."
"...It's coming, isn't it?"
"..." The Crobat stayed completely silent. The myth, it is coming.
Old January 24th, 2012, 12:29 PM
Pink Ranger

Name:Kira Adrian Ford
Pokemon DNA/Gas infused:jOLTEON
Appearence: See attatchment, add jolteon ears, tail, and spikes
Personality: Sweet and kind but untrusting. She used to be a dino ranger in a past life.
History:Taken away from her friends and destiny in reefside she was forced to a lab at age 14.She was then fused with a jolteon but kept her ptera scream ability. She rebelled against the lab.She wants to get back to reeefside but it won't be easy. She wants to get back to her friends.She ifs often seen singing and playing a guitar- always wishing she could go back.
Weaponary: she can scream so lous d that it shatters windows.She is often seen wielding hwhat appere to be two twin daggers with a ptradactle shaped hilyt.
Ability: Static
Moves:Thunder,Thunderbolt,Thunder shock,Thunder Fang,Bite, Crunch,Zap Cannon, Charge
Rebel?:Hell yes
Other:has a braclet on one of ehr arms with a wierd yellow gem, it seems to eb the sorce of her screeching power.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg KiraFord1.jpg‎ (9.3 KB, 0 views)
Old January 24th, 2012, 12:48 PM
MrKyurem
Now 50% more insane!

(Do you really want another character now? Ok, but 3 is the max.)
Old January 24th, 2012, 01:30 PM
Pink Ranger

Kira Adrian Ford
Kira ran past the three people who were arguing in a rush, she ahd to find a way back home. "I CAN;T BELIEVE I WAS TAKEN OUT OF CALIFORNIA FOR A LIFE LIKE THIS! She screeches so loud, windows shatetred.she kept running, never looking back, and was cursing loudly, "I SHOULD BE PROTECTING THE CITY RIGHT NOW BUT NO I HAD TO GET KIDNAPPED AT 14" She tosses a stone at the enarest person, which so happens to be Char.She curses silently as she realizes ehr miustake."Oh ****." she said

Anastasia Stardust Ford
Anastasia noticed kira run by, not paying any mind to ehr cursing. she was listening to ayumi hamasaki- alternia on ehr ipod.Suddenly, she ehard an oh **** and turned to look at how kira had hit somone with a stone. Amused she watched the scene play out
Old January 24th, 2012, 01:46 PM
Black Hawk
Char

Char was also confused. She heared the yelp. &quot;Huh?&quot; she Tilted her head. She could only make out a few words. &quot;WHOSE...THERE?&quot; she couldn't make out the second word, but she already knew. THen, a sudden dizzyness came over her. &quot;Oof...&quot; Char was determined not to let anyone see how she felt. She saw that pokemon from her dream. It spoke in slured dragon toung. Almost as if a human were speaking...
Char turned, only to see a girl. "OH ****" She lifted off, flying towerds the cave. "***** I blew our cover." then there was blackness. (OOC: she fainted)

Last edited by Black Hawk; January 24th, 2012 at 01:53 PM.
Old January 24th, 2012, 02:24 PM
Pink Ranger

Kira Andrea Ford
Kira followed the chariuzard girl into the cave, thinking that the strange girl might be able to help her out. Tell her the way back to reefside- SOMTHING! She shouted, "WAIT IM NOT THE ENEMY! I NEED HELP!" She suddenly began to cry, "please help me.i ened to know the quickest route to california"
Old January 24th, 2012, 03:45 PM
Dragonkat
The Winged Wolf

"What? Of course we made it! we are great at working together! Well... Not really. We would be, if you just shut up! Hey! Shhh! I smell a fire!" we noticed a Charizard girl. "Hello!! How ar- aaaand she is gone. Too bad! Not really..." we were too busy bickering to notice the Carizard girl flying back. We then noticed a Jolteon girl running towards us. "I am not the enemy!!" I smiled and said "What are you talking about?! We never thought you were! Well... I am not so sure... Quite! She looks nice enough! Nicer than we do!" I looked at the girl "Sorry. We argue a lot... Sorry!! We can shut up! Well only if you want us to..."

Rps ^-^
Pokemon Trainer Academy
Bara's Storm

World Of Vampires
Experimental
Pokemon Fallout
Old January 24th, 2012, 04:44 PM
Pink Ranger

Kira Andrea Ford
Kira walked to them and smilesd, "Its fine- i get it all the time, Im from reefside california, my names Kira Ford..and i was stolen form a future i couldve had at 14" she said, "i had these friends Conner mcknight ethan james, and trent fernandez mercer- and trent and i were dating. We used to save the world together, but now look a tme.im a freak" She says, and she breaks down and cries
Old January 24th, 2012, 07:43 PM
Dragonkat
The Winged Wolf

"Oh! Uh... It is okay. Things will uh... Get better? Besides, you don't have to share a mind with miss Gloom and Doom. Hey! Shhh! I am trying to comfort her!!! Pssshhhh fine. We are all freaks now. Especially us. Hey, uh, Beyblade is it? You wanna say some encouraging words? Wait... Where is he? Hmm... Well if he left us on our own, which I bet he didn't, we could survive too right? Uhhh... Z and I could hunt for berries and things of that nature. Z hates to fight and kill, so someone else would have to get meat. But I'd the Ferrothorn dude comes back, at least we can help him!" I looked around and dashed into some trees nearby.

Rps ^-^
Pokemon Trainer Academy
Bara's Storm

World Of Vampires
Experimental
Pokemon Fallout
Old January 24th, 2012, 08:11 PM
ShadowTsuki
Wanderer

Nature: Quiet
A pair of eyes glowed above them watching the strange group. Content to stay where he was Bane continued to quietly watch them, wondering if one would spot him or not. It wasn't like he was hiding or anything. They were all the same after all. But then again many people are oblivious...and he was a ghost...half ghost pokemon morph hybrid thing.... after all. He pointed his finger down as it suddenly lite into flame as he now distracted himself with his own Will-o-Wisp. "Its kinda pretty..." he said as he watched it float around.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links