Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner
Reload this Page Experimental [PG-14]

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old January 25th, 2012 (07:03 AM).
Megan

Nature: Brave
I think I missed a whole lot! Can somebody explain what happened?
Old January 25th, 2012 (08:16 AM).
Now 50% more insane!

Nature: Relaxed
(Seriously. DONT do posts less than 4 lines long. It puts the RP at risk.)
He stared into the sun, now setting in the west. He knew something was coming, something was, but he wasn't sure exactly what it was.
"Right, so we've got someone who doesn't know the difference between reality and TV, a Charizard who isn't very social with me, a ghost boy who's hiding, and some other freaks. Thanks for helping me find ghost boy though, Crobat."
"Croooreo." He smiled, then watch the sun set. "Croo." He then suddenly flew up into the sky, piercing the clouds. Silence...
"DIN DULLLN!" A massive Fire Blast suddenly came down and knocked the Crobat down. He picked him up with his mini wings, and flew up.
Whats going on?! He flew up, and saw helicopters flying around, which fire coming from something in the clouds. The Ferrothorn took a moment to realise what was going on, and then he suddenly knew.
"Lets go, Crobat..."

(This is NOT to be noticed yet. The closest you can get to noticing is wondering/ looking for me.)
Old January 25th, 2012 (09:19 AM).
Megan

(Where were we, I really can't follow it?!)
Old January 25th, 2012 (10:52 AM).
Now 50% more insane!

(Basically some new people have showed up, still in the same area.)
Old January 25th, 2012 (11:20 AM).
Pink Ranger

Nature: Bold
Kira Adrian Ford~
Alarmed, kira got a feeling somone was watching them. She quickly glances around, and stopped stairing up into the tree. "COME DOWN FROM THERE!" She shouted with a lot of force, as she was about to let loose a scream. "If you dont get down ehre i will knock the tree down with my daggers! I mean it get down here!" she shouted with a lot of force, her screaming making the tree leves blow off.

Anastasia Stardust Ford!
Watching her sister act the way she was was pretty funny, Anastasia admitted. She did however winnace when her sister strated her shouting. "Yeesh" she commented to the others,"This is a whole lot of tension"
Old January 25th, 2012 (11:39 AM).

Nature: Modest
Hey there, I would also like to join this RP (if it isn't too late!)

Name: He was mostly referred to as Alex by the "Creators"
Pokemon DNA/Gas infused: Mightyena; they wanted a tougher Pokemon, so this is what they got.
Appearence: Black hair, and gray fur covering his body, he has a mostly human form, except for a snout and ears of a Mightyena.
Personality: Alex is very shy , but he tends to make friends quickly. He likes to laugh, LOVES music, and he is always ready when faced with a difficult situation. He is helpful and kind to all of his friends, but get him mad, and you're in for it.
Weaponary: Mostly he uses his fists, but he likes to use a shotgun or assault rifle once in a great while.
Ability: Intimidate
Moves: His top 4 to use are...
-Payback
-Giga Impact (For those "special" occasions)
-Dark Pulse
-Crunch
Rebel?: Yes! He would rather rid Unova of those creators once and for all than succumb to their reign.
Old January 25th, 2012 (12:31 PM).
Megan

Kara groans and lies down. There's no probably nothing she can do. Beyblade, that's his name. Nice to know that. But yeah, what now? She just wants to sleep now, but there's a certain force, or tension, that is holding her back. That's it, without a doubt. "And I'm Kara." she yawns loudly. "Oh, excuse me." she says afterwards. She looks around, a little ashamed, and lies down comfortably. This is the only position that will not hurt her really bad. Why did all this happen? Why them? They didn't do anything wrong, did they?
Old January 25th, 2012 (01:07 PM).
Pink Ranger

Kira Adrian Ford
Kira Noticed kara being all sad, and said, "No we didnt do anything.." she then started singing a song,"Why was I one of the chosen ones?
Until the fight I could not see The magic and the strength of my power It was beyond my wildest dreams Dark wings they are descending See shadows gathering around One by one they are falling Every time they try to strike us down" she didnt realize she was singing in frount of everybody around her.
Old January 25th, 2012 (01:11 PM).
Wanderer

Nature: Quiet
Bane looked down to see that one had found him as he winced as the loud voice hurt his eardrums. "Sheesh was she infused with a Loudred?" he muttered to himself sighing a bit. "Knock a tree down with daggers? Now that I'd actually like to see. But I do have to admit knocking the tree down with your voice might be easier." he called down to her. He then began to let the wisp of fire float around again testing the new found powers under his control. "Besides, Its a much better view up here. A very nice horizon, a pretty sunset. a couple of clouds with splashes of color...No thank you but I'd rather stay up here." he said as he concentrated on moving the ball of fire while his head was clear for now.
Old January 25th, 2012 (01:14 PM).
Pink Ranger

Kira Adrian Ford
Kira glares and started yelling again, "IF YOU DONT GET OUT OF THAT ****ING TREE I AM GOING TO FORCE YOU DOWN WITH MY LOUD VOICE OR GO UP THERE AND KICK YOUR ASS WITH MY DAGGERS!" She was real loud now, and she could probably be heard from a mile away. She then grabbed her daggers, and began hacking at the tree he was in, clearly pissed off."I WARNED YOU!!!!" She screeched, obviously on a serious case of PMS.

Anastasia Stardust Ford
Anastasia looked at her sister shocked, "WHAT IN THE ****ING! Oh my word kira that's rude!" she shouted, and then noticed her sister had started to chop up the tree."SIS STOP IT YOU MIGHT DROP THE TREE ON SOMONE OR HURT THE PERSON WHOSE IN IT!"
Old January 25th, 2012 (01:21 PM). Edited January 25th, 2012 by Raveness.
Champion

Out of nowere togi appeared. she had been hiding this hole time. scared to say any thing. then she said. Please don't fight. i dont like it when people fight... then she walked closer and fluttered her small wings and flew up into the tree. It is a beautiful sunset, she said. then she started singing hoping to cheer every one up.
Old January 25th, 2012 (01:22 PM). Edited January 25th, 2012 by Black Hawk.
Char

(guys, Char fainted while flying, so she is still in the forest.)

It was that pokemon again. It looked at her and spoke, "You... you of all creations could die." it looked at her with pitty. "on the other hand, that will not be your choice. It shall be your ... friends." Char looked totaly confused. The large pokemon sighrd. "Look... you and your friends might be able to free all the morphs. or die trying." so that's my goal in life? thought Char. I have to die? what was this pokemon talking about? Who was this pokemon? Why talk to her? " I know what your thinking." It said. "I choose you, becouse only you can speak dragon toung, the supposively dead language."
"oh..."
There was a silence. Then Char awoke. There were slowpoke starng at her. One imperticular. "hey... whach'ya lookin' at?"
"sloooooowpoke."
"What?"
"Ssslloooooooowpoke."
"Um... ok..." Char looked at it with complete disbelief. It had a broken leg, tail, and could barly walk. "Ok, buddy.your comin' with me" she gently picked it up, and flew towerds the cave.

Once she arrived, Char went to her area, placed the slowpoke in a small pond of spring water. "You'll be fine" she wispers,and leaves. Quietly walkin towerds the group, Char notices a wil-o-wisp. She just looks for the pokemon who created it, but not seeing anything.

Quote originally posted by Raveness:
Out of nowere togi appeared. she had been hiding this hole time. scared to say any thing. then she said. Please don't fight. i dont like it when people fight...
OOC:Raveness, you need your posts to be longer. Sorry we can't accept this. please edit, so this dosn't get locked.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old January 25th, 2012 (01:30 PM).
Wanderer

Bane groaned as the loud voice was giving him a headache as he looked down down at the Jolteon. He pointed down as the Will-o-Wisp shot downward at Kira as his eyes narrowed. "Let this be my warning to you...I finally got a moments peace before your your incredibly loud voice came along...I'd rather not get my migraine back. I get dreadfully terrible ones." he said wincing at the sharp pain in his head. "Now we can settle this peacefully or if you want to, go ahead and waste energy battling. We can though I can't understand why you making such a big deal, I wasn't harming anyone just sitting up here."
Old January 25th, 2012 (01:39 PM).
Pink Ranger

Kira Adrian Ford
having decided to give up on cutting the tree down, she pulled ehr guitar out again, singing a diffrent song "In this world you tried Not leaving me alone behind There's no other way I'll pray to the gods: let him stay The memories ease the pain inside Now I know why She began to sing the chorus, a tear beginning to show in her eyes, "All of my memories Keep you near In silent moments Imagine you'd be here All of my memories Keep you near The silent whispers, silent tears" as she finished the first verse, she found herself too sad to continue the song,as she put ehr guitar away and jsut sat and cried.

Anastasia Stardust Ford
Anastasia Heard her sister singing, and sighed. "I know how you feel kira" she said, sighing.
Old January 25th, 2012 (01:48 PM).
Wanderer

Bane blinked as the Jolteon girl took out her guitar and began to sing. He pulled the Will-o-wisp back up to him as he sat down on the branch. He noticed movement as he turned to see a girl flying up to him pleading not to fight as she began to sing as he had to admit it was soothing. He turned his glowing red eyes and fixates his stare on her as he studied her as well, the glowing more noticeable as it was getting darker as the sun was almost set.
Old January 25th, 2012 (02:03 PM).
The Winged Wolf

Nature: Naughty
"Hmm... Ma'am, I think you have an amazing singing voice! Z! Shut it! That Fertothorn dude said it himself, we are annoying." I noticed a strange looking guy in the tree and just marvled at the pretty fire he was making. I jumped up onto the branch and sat a small distance away from him. "You get bad headaches too? They are probably not as bad as mine. Mine never leaves!" I hit my head "Oh, so you figured out how to control my head now? That sucks... Well I am just gonna take a rest up here if you don't mind. If you do, too bad. Night." I closed my eyes but opened them immediately. "I am my own person cause she is asleep! Woo!!" I screamed the last part and covered my mouth "Sorry. I am Z by the way! The chick who was talking just before me was Kat." I held out my hand and smiled with al if my front fangs showing.
Old January 25th, 2012 (02:07 PM).
Char

[SIZE="a"]Char had heard the noises, and walked out of the cave. "What the **** is goin on out ere?" she looked around. She listened to the soothing song, and sang along in dragon toung. Then, embraced sang in english "All those things, you said they was never true, never true. All those games you played, you would always wiiiiiiiin! But I say Fi-aaaar to the rain." noticing everyone was staring at her, she stopped. "Sorry. I just loooove to sing." she smiled, and looked up at the painted sky. "Beautiful... Ain't it?"[/SIZE]

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old January 25th, 2012 (02:17 PM).
Wanderer

Bane turned slowly as another joined him in the tree as he set his gaze on the girl before him now as he watched the Identity crisis before him. "I'm Bane. and I'm sure my can get worst than yours." he said as he stared at the hand in front of him for a couple mintes of intesity. "....I don't like....being touched....thank you." he said darkly letting the other know he wasn't trying to be rude either. He suddebly leapt up as he jumped from the tree as he landed on a branch of another away from the others.
Old January 25th, 2012 (02:19 PM). Edited January 25th, 2012 by Raveness.
Champion

[SIZE="a"]Togi sang louder hoping everyone would calm down. Her voice was calm but she felt dizzy. She stopped singing. I-I don't feel good. She said feinting.

Hey I started! Sorry for lateness. Please don't engorge me. [/SIZE]
Old January 25th, 2012 (02:28 PM).
The Winged Wolf

"Oh, uh why not? I understand it is uncomfortable at times, but I don't make you uncomfortable, do I?" I scooted to the trunk and leaned against it. "I hope not. I just want to be your friend sir. Who are you again? Also, can you show me how to do that fire thing? It was really pretty. That might just be my fascination to shiny things, or fire, but I would like to know!" I smiled at him "What are you? I am a Zoura. From Unova. I haven't ever smelled a Ghost type like you before... You look very interesting though! Oh! I must be giving you a headache from my constant talking. Sorry about that sir. I jus talk what I think, I think... I-I can shut up now..."

Help my eggs and my Pokemon if you please!

Rps ^-^
Pokemon Trainer Academy
Bara's Storm

World Of Vampires
Experimental
Pokemon Fallout
Old January 25th, 2012 (02:58 PM).
Char

[SIZE="a"]Char stood listening. She could not imagine the power of the Pokemon in her dreams. The sky was painted with an array of pinks, purples, and reds. She let out a ring of fire. Cooly, she leaped into the air, and hovered there. She went up to see the odd Pokemon. "Huh." she said to herself. It had red eyes. Really red. Creepy. She thought. Then, Char flew to the branch above them. "Wait.... Where is Ferrowthorn,"
She said. "Have you seen em'?"[/SIZE]

Old January 25th, 2012 (02:59 PM).
Pink Ranger

Kira Adrian Ford
Kira smiled at the complement, and went over to the two. "Your not annoying- whoever said that was dead wrong" she preceded to sing with the power rangers dino thunder theme on her ipod, laying the guitar solo perfectly on ehr guitar, she doesnt notice another person in the tree yet, and probably wont until they say somthing. she gets lost in the song, and eventually doszes off, reminicing, rememebring and being sorry she was taken away from where ehr soul was.She had a dream where she was still in reefside, with everyone she loved, and didnt want to wake up, wished she could ust dream forever and ever.
Old January 25th, 2012 (04:44 PM).
Champion

[SIZE="a"]Hey I'm still up here. You guys forgot about me. Said Togi. Then she fluttered down. My name is Togi. She said.[/SIZE]
Old January 25th, 2012 (05:58 PM).
part time demon hunter
Gold Tier

Nature: Quirky
This. Is. Your. Last. Warning. Guys, I've said it enough, if you continue to break the four liner rule, this thread will be closed.

To Raveness and Black Hawk; try not to use the mobile app to post in the Roleplay Corner. It kind of hazes the judgement of the four lines. If you have a computer, try to use that. If not, consider your four liner rule to be a ten liner rule.
Old January 25th, 2012 (07:05 PM).
The Winged Wolf

OOC: guys... Come on now. I like this thread so far! Please don't let it close! If you are using Mobil, like me, look at my posts. I think they are an acceptable size. Hope his helps! Also, if you are having trouble thinking of more speech to put in, just describe their actions and/or the things around them.

Help my eggs and my Pokemon if you please!

Rps ^-^
Pokemon Trainer Academy
Bara's Storm

World Of Vampires
Experimental
Pokemon Fallout
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links