Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner
Reload this Page Experimental [PG-14]

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old January 25th, 2012 (07:34 PM).
Wanderer

Nature: Quiet
Bane shook his head. "...I don't want to be touched." he stated again. He sighed as the other was very persistent and continuously talked. "I'm a Banette I believe from the Hoenn region. That was Will-o-Wisp that i was using." he said answering his questions. His hand came up fiddling with the golden zipper attached to his 'lips' it was always strange to him. He noticed a Charizard girl hovering and observing him as he did the same to her. "I believe i have yet to have met Ferrothorn." he said.
Old January 26th, 2012 (05:04 AM).
Pink Ranger

Nature: Bold
Kira Adrian Ford
Kira woke up, startled that she was being spoken too."Oh.cant you see i was dreaming?" she said to ehr sister, very annoyed.She laid back down and went to sleep.Againshe dreamed of the past, and again she was hoping she would not be woken up again.*I miss home so badley* she thought, as she sighed.*Save me from this nightmare, Zordon...*Sh thought, drifting finally into a dreamless sleep

Anastasia STardust Ford
Anastasia noticed her sister having one of those moments again. "Gosh shes so sad.." she said, unlike Kira anastasia didn't mind because in reefside she was nothing but a normal person.Everybody loved kira because she was seen as a hero. Anastasia climbed nto the tree with arcaninespeed, and fell asleep on a branch.
Old January 26th, 2012 (05:14 AM).
The Winged Wolf

Nature: Naughty
"Oh! That is okay... I have never had a friend, so no one has ever touched me. So I don't know why you don't like it. But it is fine! You are a Banette? Cool! What is the zipper for? It looks painful... Can you show me how to do that Will-o-wisp thingie? It is really cool! Sorry I talk so much." I shook my head. What a bad impression Z. Now he will think all we can do is talk! "Can you control shadows? I can!" I smiled, but no one was next to me, so they couldn't see.

Help my eggs and my Pokemon if you please!

Rps ^-^
Pokemon Trainer Academy
Bara's Storm

World Of Vampires
Experimental
Pokemon Fallout
Old January 26th, 2012 (06:42 AM).
Megan

Nature: Brave
Quite scared of all the events and the sudden changes in Kira's mood, Kara immediately sinks down to the ground again and trembles. But she has an incredible singing voice. Only a big temper. Kara calms down due to the sweet and soothing sound of Kira's guitar and voice. When with friends, and not fighting, those are the best moments of all. Friends are, without a single doubt, the most precious things in life. She stands up again and notices that she isn't trembling anymore. There's still hope for them all.
She smiles. "Who wants food? I'm going to look for some." she says.
Old January 26th, 2012 (06:47 AM).
Pink Ranger

Kira Adrian Ford
Kira gets up again and looks at Kara. "Sure..want me to help look?" she asked, and sighed as she saw her sister up in the tree. "Wait...Arcanines dont climb trees?!" she shouted. *Oh brother.shes going to fall* Kira thought."Kara- get Anastasia out of that tree before she falls and rbeaks her neck or somthing!"Kira said really worried. *Anastasia You Baka* she thought.

Anastasia Stardust Ford
Anastasia snoozed in the tree, her firey tail slapping the umbreon that wa in the tree.She could've swore she ehard ehr sister shouting "Arcanines dont climb trees!" She sighed, and laid bakc down to sleep.
Old January 26th, 2012 (07:05 AM).
Megan

Kara looks up. "That won't be any problem, I'll climb in!" She sets foot to the tree, claws her way up and reaches Kira's sister in no time at all. "Get out, you might fall down!" she hisses. "and break your neck!" she quickly adds. "Or break another bone that you wouldn't like to be broken. Forget it, get out!" She starts pulling Anastasia's leg. "Come on, come with me now!" she groans. She looks down and yelps. "This is really HIGH!!!" she screams.
Old January 26th, 2012 (08:02 AM).
Now 50% more insane!

Nature: Relaxed
(Guys, anymore posts less then 4 lines and I'm afraid I'm going to have to ban you. I can't have this RP at risk for any longer. I need to do homework, so I'll do my post after.)
Old January 26th, 2012 (08:22 AM).

Nature: Modest
OOC: Hey guys, @MrKyurem accepted my SU via private message, so I'll just start with my posts. Could someone update me on the story so far?
Old January 26th, 2012 (08:52 AM). Edited January 26th, 2012 by AnastasiaStardustXiaolong.
Pink Ranger

Anastasia Stardust Ford
Startled at the pokemon suddenly pulling on her, she jumped out of the tree. "Fine.Yeeah and my sister can climb it because?" Anastasia growled, flustration obviously noted in her fierce tone."And one more thing- Tell that nanette to kn0ock off the will o whisps.They might cause me to egt a burn

Kira Adrian Ford
Kira decided to sit at he base of the tree reading her Power Rangers Manga, Sihing. "I had such an exciting life..." she said, "now its nothing but fighting to stay alive- and i can be killed even if im not morphed now......My lifes gotten much harder then in the past........" Kira sighed, and pulle dout her guitar, singing her old song-"I wanna know know where your at im at the frount but your still at the back oh can you tell me where tell me wher eyour at.freak you out, freak you out, freak you out!" She finished the song, and texted Trent- "Meet me in the Forest later....I dont care how just do it"
[im going to post my 3rd char sheet]
Name:Trent Fernandez Mercer
Pokemon DNA/Gas infused:Umbreon
Appearence: Add umbreon ears and tail, and the red eyes.,
Personalityweet, kind and caring- Kira's boyfriend
History: Like kira he was taken out of reefside at 15, just after taking out the biggest threat.The two now stick togetehr always- and he wants to meet up wiht her again.
Weaponary:
Abilityyncronize
Moves:Bite, Crunch,Moonlight,Dark Pulse,Persuit,Thief,Fire Fang,Ice Fang
Rebel?: yes
Other:has a white braclet similar to kiras- but its white. He is usually seen carrying a small stuffed dinosaur, mostly a Ptradactle
Old January 26th, 2012 (09:16 AM).
Now 50% more insane!

(Not accepted, due to the ability. It needs to eb one you can actually get on Umbreon, thus being Synchronize/Inner Focus.)

The Crobat flew forward towards the clouds, confused at what was going on. He looked through and quickly dodged a Flamethrower, then looked at what was there.
"DIN DULLLN!"
"Ho...ho-oh. I never knew it existed." He leapt onto a helicopter, in which helicopters started fireing at. Wait, these are The Creators, aren't they! The Crobat picked him up just in the nick of time, dodging the missiles which blew up the helicopter he was on. I can't let them harass such a beauty! But what should I do... He thought for a moment, while the Crobat dodged many missiles.
"Crooero!" The Crobat was angry, and an idea came to the Ferrothorns mind. He leapt onto another helicopter, quite close to another one, and destroyed it with their own missiles. He leapt, and fell onto the other helicopter, but he manged to grip into the steel with his metal pods. The Crobat picked him up, and the helicopter was destroyed, but one missile went off course and hit the Crobat. "Croooo..." They both started to fall, and as Ferrothorn tried to help the Crobat, he saw a massive Fire Blast and many helicopter explosions. So I didn't nessisary do anything to help the Ho-oh. Great, ****ing great.
"Thinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthink..." he muttered to himself. Just when he thought there was gonna be a hole in the cave, the flock of Zubat picked up the Crobat, but the Ferrothorn fell off, and landed onto the cave roof, leaving a mark but no hole. "Ow." He picked himself up and tried to rub off some scratches on his metal.
Old January 26th, 2012 (09:20 AM).
Pink Ranger

{I edited so am i in now? i cant post again till i know}
Old January 26th, 2012 (09:23 AM).
Megan

Kara is suddenly soothed by the sound of Kira. She jumps out of the tree and sits down. "That wasn't too hard." she sighs. "Let's go search for some food, I'm getting very, very hungry now." she smiles. She stands up and pulls Kira with her to find berries and other fruits in the area. Although she doesn't have a clue what kind of food she likes, she supposes that it's something sweet. Sweet is good, right? Sweet is totally good, but makes her hyper. That hyper that she might run off a cliff. Okay, maybe it's better to search for other fruits, or hurt for meat. After all, isn't Umbreon a predator?
Old January 26th, 2012 (09:28 AM).

(Can I at least know what the setting is for the story now? I'm feeling a little ignored by you guys...)
Old January 26th, 2012 (09:29 AM).
Now 50% more insane!

(Basically we're in a forest by a cave with a lake behind the cave, and lots of us are there.Oh, and you can notice me now. Oh, and ur accepted.)
Old January 26th, 2012 (09:33 AM).

(Is it day or nighttime? Just to clarify)
Old January 26th, 2012 (09:34 AM).
Pink Ranger

Kira Adrian Ford
Kira giggles at the pokemon. "Oh no Kara, not the umbreon i know- He's real sweet- Hes the only one of my friends who suffered the same fate as me...." She said, finally picking som oran berrys, and finding some apricorns to make aprijuice or poffins, or even pokeblocks. She began to think about how great it would be to see trent again.

Trent Fernandez Mercer
Trent Walked through the woods, and saw a jolteon girl talking with anotehr person- and he recednised kira at once.He couldn't miss his fiance- right? "Kira! He Over Here!" He shouted, making himself known to the two girls.

Anastasia Stardust Ford
Anastasia continues to hang around the clearing, sighing. "If those two have met- this is going to egt a lot more intresting.......and a lot more romantic" she said, as she went and lunched a flamethrower at the tree the baynette was in
Old January 26th, 2012 (09:46 AM).
Now 50% more insane!

(Evening. Now can you just post?)
Old January 26th, 2012 (09:57 AM).

(Thanks, and sorry for the many questions, here we go.)

Darkness, everywhere. It was a nice contrast from the pale white rooms that he remembered. The place where they made him... the place where they made everyone. Alex ran through the dead of night, searching for those who might have escaped, trying to make allies; make new friends. He only had a cell phone, his iPod, which was his most prized possession, and his two fists to stop anything in his way, if he wasn't afraid to use them. He would have loved to just sit down and think things through about what happened, but he had no time for that, they could be after him right now. He saw smoke in the distance and decided to run towards it, trying to see if there were any rebels to meet up with. He put on his headphones, pressed play, and ran towards the smoke.
Old January 26th, 2012 (11:10 AM).
Pink Ranger

{fROM NOW ON MY CHARS HAVE A TEAM CALLED TEAM tHUNDER}
Team Thunder~
Kira and trent headed back to the clearing with the berrys they'd collected- and noticed anastasia shooting a flamethrower at the tree."Hey Cut It Out!" Trent shouted at ana, meanwhile kira sat down and picked up her guitar again, singing a new song-"Hey, girl, you know you drive me crazy
one look puts the rhythm in my hand. Still I'll never understand why you hang around I see what's going down. Cover up with makeup in the mirror tell yourself, it's never gonna happen again You cry alone and then he swears he loves you.she started singing the corus, taking one glance at trent, remembering when they met,"Do you feel like a man when you push her around?Do you feel better now as she falls to the ground?Well I'll tell you my friend, one day this world's going to end as your lies crumble down, a new life she has found."Kira started te second verse, as she remembered how trent had almost killed her friend conner,"A pebble in the water makes a ripple effectbevery action in this world will bear a consequence If you wade around forever, you will surely drown I see what's going down.I see the way you go and say you're right again,say you're right again Heed my lecture." She started the final chorus, not noticing she was singing near Everyone else, Do you feel like a man when you push her around?Do you feel better now as she falls to the ground?Well I'll tell you my friend, one day this world's going to end as your lies crumble down, a new life she has found." Kira puts her guitar away and falls aslepe on the ground. Trent has finished scolding Anastasia and had heard the song- he sighed. "Sorry Kira.." he said, "For everything.especially how we met"

Old January 26th, 2012 (12:15 PM).
Wanderer

Nature: Quiet
Banette twitched as the small clearing soon became crowded as he was growing more annoyed. But he suddenly noticed the flamethrower headed towards him as he held his hands out as he began to charge a Shadow Ball before hurling it at the flames. His golden zipper teeth grinned as a manic look appeared on his face. "Awe is the big bad Arcanine afraid of a little fire? Don'tcha know Fire pokemon can't be burnt by Will-o-Wisp?" he said chuckling as his personality took a 180. "Besides you shouldn't worry about a burn...I have something far worse." he said as he held his hand out as a long thin nail appeared. "I can Curse ya..."
Old January 26th, 2012 (12:23 PM).
Now 50% more insane!

He wiped off the dirt on him.
"So I just fell from the sky and nobody notices. Great survival work,guys," he said sarcastically, clapping his hands. He looked at everyone who was there now. Lemme guess, EVERYBODY notices now I point it out. He walked off the edge of the cliff, and into the cave. He went into his room again, and started to clean his gun. He put it down, and then went outside. He went over to the back of the cliff, where he saw the lake. Would've been nice to know it was there. He went down, sat (not crouch), and started to rub the marks of himself. So, basically, what's happened is that I've beenon the run from the lab for a week, then it just so happens that the very next day every other morph just appears there. Makes perfect sence. Sorta like what people have said about FF8 on their first few play-throughs. He got the last mark of himself, and took a drink. Fresh and tasty. (For water ¬_¬)
Old January 26th, 2012 (12:46 PM).

Alex was nearing the smoke more and more, until he could make out figures, pokemon-like figures. He was running so fast, sidestepping past every tree, eyes-closed, listening to his iPod... until he felt water, and a lot of it. He opened his eyes to what appeared to be a large lake, and he could now clearly see morphs on the other side of it. He got out of the lake, and tried to dry himself any way he could. He sat on the edge of the lake and started to think. Why did they do this? Why me? Why all of the innocent others? They gave us pokemon powers, so why didn't they think things through? Wouldn't they know that we could easily rebel against them? There has to be someone who knows more about this. He sat and waited, too shy to just run towards the others. They'll probably mistake me as a non-rebel since I'm a Mightyena. Probably best not to approach so suddenly.
Old January 26th, 2012 (01:42 PM).
Char

[SIZE="a"]Char had been listening to the whole conversation, not commenting. She held slowpoke in her arms, thinking. She remembered the pain of evolution, the scratches of the needles. "You'll never have to feel that, hon." she smiled. "Ok, you need some water?" slowpoke nodded, and smiled. "ok" Char got up and flew over Ferrowthorn's head. Then, dove towers the lake. She flew above the lake, landing on the bank. "ere you go..." she let him into the water. Then smiled.[/SIZE]

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old January 26th, 2012 (01:57 PM).
Champion

[SIZE="a"]Hello? Um, my name is Togi. Who are you guys? Asked Togi. She silently floated down to the ground. Looking up at the purple streaked sky, Togi wispered her favorite song.

though the sky is red and the sea is blue, I still love you. My honey sweet friend you are, I still love you near and far. Though you can be evil, I I can be good. Different people attract.

Oops was I talking out loud.? Sorry. Said Togi. She stopped talking and just looked around. She saw everyone as different as herself. Different as in Pokemon like. Wow. We're all the same as in mixed with Pokemon. We should stay together. Togi suggested. Then she started to walked around starting to get annoyed.[/SIZE]
Old January 26th, 2012 (02:02 PM).
The Winged Wolf

Nature: Naughty
I fell off of the tree in surprise "W... Woah! Are you okay Bane? I... I can leave you alone! J... Just don't Curse me! Please!" I started crying. I did not listen to all of what he said, just the part about Curse. They took me using Ghost moves. Me as in Z. I am so scared right now! "Please... Please... Leave me ALONE!!" I screamed at the last part. Too many bad memories. Now I was huddled at the bottom of the tree, sobbing. A few seconds after my attack, I went limp. I stayed like this for a few minutes but woke up and wiped the salt water off of my face. I looked much more calm now. But quickly became worried "What happened? I can't hear Z anymore." I looked to the new people and backed away from them "Who are you? Why is Z gone?" I looked up in the tree for answers from the Ghost guy.

Help my eggs and my Pokemon if you please!

Rps ^-^
Pokemon Trainer Academy
Bara's Storm

World Of Vampires
Experimental
Pokemon Fallout
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links