Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Create & Discover > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Stage
Reload this Page Experimental [PG-14]

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Stage This is where the In-Character roleplaying happens. Before you create a thread here, recruit some players in Roleplay Casting. Your very own legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures awaits! Let's go!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old January 27th, 2012 (10:44 AM).
Char

Nature: Relaxed

I'm going to try a new move. Thought Char. Yes, and it will be wicked cool. She smiled to herself. Here it goes. Char flew out above the middle of the lake. The, she blew out fire from her mouth, and spun around. yes, she thought this will work. She had created a tunnel of fire. She controlled it with ease. Then, Char was out of breath. She stopped the tunnel. Then, she flew up and sat net to ferrowseed. "Have you ever had a true friend? ... I have, and her name was Lithia She was infused with a pigity. When we evolved, we was put inta the same cell." she stopped to remember. "We was bestest friends. Yeah, but when we escaped," a tear ran down her cheek. "she was shot. She ain't buried far from 'ere."

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.

Relevant Advertising!

Old January 27th, 2012 (11:03 AM). Edited January 27th, 2012 by Stoits.

Nature: Modest

Alex saw a Charizard fly out over the lake, engulfing itself in fire. "Woah! That was cool!" he said to himself, while he tried to get out of the way of the large flames. The flames made a tunnel of fire around the Charizard. What a sweet move! he thought to himself. He saw the Charizard sit down next to what looked like a human Ferrothorn, and he wanted to go over and meet them. It's always good to make new friends... thought Alex, as he slowly walked to the other side of the lake, hoping that these other morphs would accept him.

Old January 27th, 2012 (12:35 PM).
Megan

Nature: Docile

(I'm going to stop with this RP. I mean, it's really cool, but it's way too crowded and I can't follow it anymore. Nice to have met you all )

Old January 27th, 2012 (12:41 PM).
Champion

[SIZE="a"]Maybe I can learn a new move? Thought Togi. Then she flew off of the ground a couple of feet. Starting to spin she used charm then spun slowly smiling. Raising her arms sage spun like an angel. A light shone on her. She sang a beautiful tune and ice crystals sparkled around her then she started to feel self aware. Stopping spinning she looked down. Then she started to fall.[/SIZE]

Hey I'm starting to feel left out can you talk to my oc?

Old January 27th, 2012 (1:08 PM).
Char

[SIZE="a"]OOC: raveness, you just copied what Char did. You did it with charm. :mad: So, don't do that.[/SIZE]

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old January 28th, 2012 (5:07 AM).
Champion

[SIZE="a"]OOC:Black Hawk Sorry I just thought that if my oc did what yours did then she would not be ignored. I feel hated.

Suddenly Togi flaped her wings and started to fly again. She flew over to The group. Hey!!!!!!! She yelled. Why are you ignoring me?!?!?! Is it because I am weak?! Or that I am shy. Then she flew away crying. She found a cave. Without even thinking she flew inside. Out of nowhere an array of ropes flew at her! Falling to the ground Togi realized she had been ambushed but by what? Help! She yelled as loud as possible.[/SIZE]

Old January 28th, 2012 (9:56 AM).
Pink Ranger

Nature: Bold

Team Thunder
Kira Decided to walk along the area, nd noticed a togakiss copying other pokemons moves."Jesus thats so corney" she said, befor epulling out ehr guitar again, playing a new siong-"How broken my heart is Is news of love that's started to sprout Feelings that can't even wait for tomorrow Add to one secret When I think about someone I call upon a mysterious power As I don't know, the name I mumble Is a spell to protect you I'm still dreaming now The passions of my heart There's something only love can do It's that kind of premonitionShe kept playing the guitar,a nd started the next verse, but singing the japanise verison"Atsui hitomi de mitsumeau Sonna amuka ga kitto kuru wa Machigawazu douka michibiite Somuke umareru chikara woItsu kara ka sasayaki dasu Kono mune no seirei-tachi Ai wa mada mezasu mono ga aru Mirai ga hiramekuIma wa mada yume wo miteru Kono mune no jounetsu-tachi Ai dake ga dekiru koto ga aru Sore wa yogen na no I'm still dreaming now The passions of my heart There's something only love can do That's the prophecyShe finisheds the song, and fixes her silver lipstick and eyeshadow Trent was listening to the song, as he smiles. Anastasia was hacking on the tree the Baynette was in.

Old January 28th, 2012 (12:30 PM).
Now 50% more insane!

(Skymin may as well come and close this. Raveness, I'm sorry to say this, but your character is now a NPC. The minimum is 4 lines, and I did warn you that anyone who puts this at more risk will be banned.)

He looked at the Charizard. "No-one can be truely trusted for me. I've never been in true safety, and no-body has gave me much respect. This is actually completely new to me, everything is. I was created at the lab, and I've always been alone." He sighed, and then rubbed off a small mark. "That's why I wanted to get away from you coming. I couldn't trust that you would be someone that wasn't with the lab." He looked down at his reflection. "I'm sorry for your loss." He looked at an Oshawott who was swimming arond him, and it leapt out of the water. The water creature then leapt back in the water, creating a little splash. "I'm sorry for what I did. I hope you can forgive me."

Old January 28th, 2012 (1:40 PM).
Pink Ranger

Name:Misty Lunalei Lola
Pokemon DNA/Gas infused:Absol
Appearence:http://animecharactersdatabase.com/character.php?id=32238 Add Absol Cutter, the tail, the gem on the forhead, the red eyes, and the legs
Personality:Cute, Sensitive and nice. Loves to sing.
Historyhe was taken as a baby and tested on. nothing much else is known about her
Weaponary:
Ability: Pressure
Moves:Cut,Night Slash,Shadow Claw, Razor Wind, Bite, Crunch,Ice Fang, Thunder fang,Shadow Ball,Torment, Taunt,Payback
Rebel?:Yes
Other:Is seen with a crystal heart pndant possibly given to ehr by somone when she was 10, when she emt somone ocne but they never returned

Old January 28th, 2012 (1:55 PM).
Now 50% more insane!

(Not accepted, and will never be. Max of 3 characters.)

Old January 28th, 2012 (1:57 PM).
Pink Ranger

(i tld ravness about the 4 line rule but she didnt listen...)

Old January 28th, 2012 (6:24 PM).
Char

[SIZE="a"]Char looked at ferroseed and smiled a bit. "I forgive you." that's all she could say. She didn't know what else to do. "Ummm..." Char blushed a bit. "I-I should get going... Ummm...." She blushed deeply. "Uh..... Bye...." Char gently flew off the ridge, only to see another morph. "i need to get away." she called quietly to ferroseed. She flew into the forest. After she landed, she found a small area of close trees. She opened her bag. "Ok, let's see what we have here." Char pulled out iPod, small laptop, a few berries, and a orb. "What the...?" it was glowing, with green and yellow. I got to get back. Lost my free time. Char flew near the ground, really fast. She accidentally tripped the other new morph, sending him flat on his face, her on the other hand, his a tree "***** it" she looked up. "Oh, God! I'm sorry!"[/SIZE]

Old January 28th, 2012 (6:45 PM).

Face covered in sand from the beach, Alex was about to go absolutely nuts, thinking it was one of those guys from the lab. He wiped the sand from his eyes, only to see that Charizard morph that made that cool fire move he saw earlier. He tried to make himself look as presentable as possible, wiping sand from his jeans and shirt frantically. "It's okay, no big deal. I should have had my headphones out anyways..." he said, as he went over to help the Charizard morph off the ground. He took out his headphones, reached a hand out to help, and asked, "I'm Alex, what's your name? Are you a rebel too?"

Old January 29th, 2012 (1:55 AM).
Now 50% more insane!

He watched Char crash into the new morph, sending both of them face-first into the sand. He wondered how they could trust each-other so well after the time they all had in the lab, even though they had never met before. Maybe there was some-one out there in the outside world, some-one who cared for us. Someone who nurtured them, and taught them things he never knew. No, thats just completely impossible. There's no chance something like that could be true... He walked over to them both, going to offer a helping hand to Char. He looked to the new guy, who was going to help Char as well. "Just call me Beyblade." He gave him a berry as a welcome gift. "And yes, all of us are rebels."

Old January 29th, 2012 (5:09 AM).
Char

[SIZE="a"]Char took Bayblade's hand "Thanks." She said "And yes, Iamma rebel." Char looked around. Clouds were coming in, and FAST. "Oh no." she said. "We've gotto go!" She started walking towards the cave. Then, a lighting bolt was about to hit. Char raced over to the boys, grabbed them around the waist, and flew out of the way. "Sorry for the sudden takeoff," she said, "But we have to get out of here. Something was speaking in dragon toung. You wouldn't know it, or even suspect it."
"RAAAA"
Char didn't look back to see what made that noise.[/SIZE]

Old January 29th, 2012 (8:00 AM).
Now 50% more insane!

He waited for a split-second, while tons of thoughts went through his mind. whatthehellishetalkingaboutwhatonearthisgoingonnow... He looked back. "OH SHI-" He ran as quick as he possibly could with his steel walkers,but being a Steel-type, he couldn't run quickly. "A little help here!" He tried to catch up with Char, but it was no use. He thought it would catch up, but then he started to float, and fly after Char. WHa...what the hell is going on?
"Cruuueo!" The Crobat cried in triumph as it flew at massive speed. It tried to fire back with a Shadow Ball, but the beast simply knocked it back. Then it looked down, and suddenly became happy.
"Empoleon, Hydro Pump!"
"PRALLALALA!"

Name:Dawn
Pokemon DNA/Gas infused: None, she was not a test subject.
Appearence: Dawn from the game series, but let me say this, she's completely different.
Personality: Kind, always willing to help. In times of need, she's always there to help.
History: Becoming a trainer at the age of 11, she became a highly respected trainer with her Empoleon, Roserade, Magmortar, Crobat (the one friends with Beyblade), and Garchomp. She is currently training in Unova, and has come to see her Crobat, who went to the cave we are currently at to help train a flock of Zubat.
Weaponry: Pokemon.
Ability: N/A
Moves: N/A
Rebel: Unaware of the project yet.
Other: Did once fight the legendry pokemon Palkia, and unfortunatly lost. She is, however, the most recent person to ever see it.

Old January 29th, 2012 (11:26 AM).

Alex saw the Beyblade and Char fly away pretty quickly, so he ran as fast as he could to catch up to them. "Years of dodging trees, don't fail me now!" he said to himself as he sprinted into the forest. Sidestepping every tree, it was like deja vu to him from earlier. Faster and faster he went, even tripping over branches and rocks wouldn't falter his increasing speed through the forest. He saw Char and Beyblade flying overhead the whole time, which was a good sign that he was keeping up. He yelled out to Char, "How far are we going? Those clouds are coming in pretty quick, I think we should find a shelter now!"

Old January 29th, 2012 (11:38 AM).
The Winged Wolf

Nature: Naughty

I sighed "Fine. Ignore me. Whatever." I rolled my eyes and walked to the lake that I knew was nearby. "Maybe there will be some berry bushes over there." I mumbled to myself. I saw some people over by the other side, but just ignored them. I looked around and found a Sitrus Berry bush. I grabbed a few and ate one, storing the rest in the grass nearby. If we stay here, this can be a storage area! I saw some clouds coming, and I glanced at the other people. There seems to be another boy there. "I wonder who you are..." I transformed into a Beedril and flew over to the other side. I hovered by some trees and watched them. I saw the Charizard girl fly past me, not even noticing my disguise. The Ferrothorn guy seemed to by lagging behind, but still caught up. Then the new guy said to himself apparently "Years of dodging trees, don't fail me now!" I laughed and wondered what they were running from. I formed back into myself, then into an Aipom morph. I climbed through the trees to keep pace with them. I looked at the boy and said rather loudly so he could hear me, "Hello. What is it you guys are running from exactly?"

Help my eggs and my Pokemon if you please!

Rps ^-^
Pokemon Trainer Academy
Bara's Storm

World Of Vampires
Experimental
Pokemon Fallout
Old January 29th, 2012 (11:58 AM).

"I'm not sure really, something about a dragon call or something?" said Alex to the Beedrill/Zorua/Aipom morph that was bounding through the trees alongside him. "The clouds seem to be moving in quick, which isn't really a good sign, so I'm just following Char!" He bounded through trees and brush, the Aipom keeping a very good pace with him. "Wow, you're pretty good at-BOOM" He hit a tree, watching the rest of the morphs run ahead of him. Great, just great. Pay attention and focus! he thought to himself, as he ran twice as fast to catch up. The clouds were getting really close to him, but he caught up soon enough.

Old January 29th, 2012 (12:06 PM).
The Winged Wolf

"I'm not sure really, something about a dragon call or something?" Hmm... Sounds fishy. Besides, I think this is just a storm. "The clouds seem to be moving in quick, which isn't really a good sign, so I'm just following Char!"Ah! So that is her name. Char. Strange. No stranger than Kat of course, but strange none the less. I kept using my instinct to not jump straight into trees, so I could keep pace with him. He is actually very fast. I turned forward as he stopped talking for a while. "Wow, you're pretty good at-" I looked at him, but he was gone. I heard some crashing and assumed that he ran into a tree. Happens to all of us. I stopped and waited for him. When he came bounding towards the others, I got back up and started running again. "I am Kat by the way." I looked down at myself and noticed the purple hair and the Aipom tails "Oh! Sorry about my apperance, I am actually a Zoura morph. What and who are you?"

Rps ^-^
Pokemon Trainer Academy
Bara's Storm

World Of Vampires
Experimental
Pokemon Fallout
Old January 29th, 2012 (12:20 PM).

"I'm Alex, and apparently I'm a Mightyena morph, thanks to those creeps at the lab. Those guys wanted a tougher morph, so here I am. Unfortunately for them, I don't want to be under their control." said Alex to Kat. "I would have never known you were a Zorua if you didn't tell me! That's pretty cool that you can transform! Can you transform into a flying type to get us outta here please? I think that would make both our lives a little easier!" said Alex, still dodging through the trees.

Old January 29th, 2012 (12:45 PM).
The Winged Wolf

"I'm Alex, and apparently I'm a Mightyena morph," Cool! I always liked other Dark types! Wait, Z?! Thank god you are back! I... I missed your obnoxiousness. Thanks Kat! I love you too!! Wait what?! Nevermind, lets just try to make this guy our friend. Okay! "thanks to those creeps at the lab. Those guys wanted a tougher morph, so here I am." Hey! Same thing with us! We were supposed to be diversions and powerhouses. "Unfortunately for them, I don't want to be under their control." I nodded "Us too. Those guys messed us up. Physically and mentally." I grabbed a random fruit from a tree I was passing and offered half of it to Alex. "I would have never known you were a Zorua if you didn't tell me! That's pretty cool that you can transform! Can you transform into a flying type to get us outta here please? I think that would make both our lives a little easier!" I laughed "Sure I can! What kind of Zoura would I be if I couldn't?" I grabbed his shoulder to stop him and formed back to myself. I dragged him up onto the tree and motioned him to follow me to the top. "I have to be near the top to fly. Branches would hurt my wings." I grinned and stopped when we reached the uppermost branches, I transformed again. This time into a Salamance morph. All I had were the claws and the wings. Nothing else changed. I held out my hand, as I cannot carry him on my back. "You ready?" I smiled.

Rps ^-^
Pokemon Trainer Academy
Bara's Storm

World Of Vampires
Experimental
Pokemon Fallout
Old January 29th, 2012 (1:05 PM).
Now 50% more insane!

The Crobat dropped Beyblade, and flew to its trainer.
"Good job, Kunzite, now to let Polar to do her work." The Empoleon used an Aqua Jet, before the creatue vanished into the darkness. "Kunzite was carrying some-one, but who? This is one of the most remote places in Unova..." She looked around, looking for the person. "A... a Ferrothorn in a tree?" She looked at the Ferrothorn pods sticking out of the tree, confused at why one was out here. Her pokeball suddenly opened, and Kunzite came out.
"Crooeo, cro cro crooo!"
"A human like a pokemon? You have some good jokes, Kunzite."
"Croo!"
"Yea, yea, you're being serious." She looked at the Ferrothorn with her Pokedex, but the Pokedex wouldn't respond. "Come on, scan it!"
"ERROR 404- POKEMON NOT FOUND."
"You've got to be kidding me..." She pulled a gripper, hoping to get the pokemons attention, only to have Beyblade fall out. Dawn fell silent, and stayed it for a while. "Ermm... I stand corrected, Kunzite." She grabbed his hand and helped him up.
"..."****. He looked at the Crobat, who seemed a little dis-encouraged for him now. "...Thanks."
"Who...who are you?"
"It'll take to long to explain. Just completly forget about me and carry on with your life."

Old January 29th, 2012 (2:11 PM).

"Ready as I'll ever be!" said Alex, as the two took off into the sky. He felt great soaring through the sky, with a new friend, who was also a dark type like him. Although, he had some questions about back in the forest. "Who were you talking to back there? Some 'Z' person? All I saw back there was just you.' asked Alex while they were nearing the clouds. Alex tried to keep hold of Kat as best he could while flying, afraid to let go and suffer a painful fall.

Old January 29th, 2012 (2:30 PM).
The Winged Wolf

I grabbed his wrist as he replied. "Great!" I flapped my wings and took off in the air, following the scent of the others in the forest. I glanced down and smiled. The forest looks so pretty at night. "Who were you talking to back there? Some 'Z' person? All I saw back there was just you." I looked down to him and said "Oh, Z? She is with us right now actually. You met her earlier. Z is the actual Zoura. She did not leave as I became like this." I motioned to my ears and my tail. "We... Kind of... Share this body. I don't know if you would understand." I shrugged... Well, whatever I could do as I was flying. "You could talk to her all you want. Yeah! I love to meet others! Like that Banette guy. Man, he was creepy at the end there!" I shiver but smile afterwords. "Nice to meet 'cha!"

Rps ^-^
Pokemon Trainer Academy
Bara's Storm

World Of Vampires
Experimental
Pokemon Fallout
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links