The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner Go here to Roleplay (RP) about ANYTHING. Enjoy joining and creating RPs.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 29th, 2012, 02:57 PM
Stoits
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Modest
"So, Z is like your Zorua conscience? I can understand that. And I've never seen any Banette around these parts before, all I saw was you, Char, and Beyblade, the Ferrothorn." Alex said, as he smiled back at his new friend, friends to be correct. They flew through the sky at a speeding pace. "We should probably find the others soon, those clouds are moving in fast!" said Alex, as they were nearing the ground.
Old January 29th, 2012, 03:32 PM
Dragonkat
The Winged Wolf

Nature: Naughty
I giggled "Yea, you could call me that! You didn't see him? He was up in the tree..." I looked up at the sky. "What clouds? All I see is the sky... Oh! Those clouds!" I swooped down and nearly let go of Alex "Sorry!" I called to him over the wind. I couldn't see them, so I flapped my wings harder and raised up further into the sky. "We will have to backtrack. I couldn't see or smell them. I bet the Beyblade got lost. He was kind of slow..." I flew back to the entrance of the forest and saw a girl talking to Beyblade. I landed behind the trees and formed back. I forgot Alex was with me, so I didn't let go.

Help my eggs and my Pokemon if you please!

Rps ^-^
Pokemon Trainer Academy
Bara's Storm

World Of Vampires
Experimental
Pokemon Fallout
Old January 29th, 2012, 04:08 PM
Black Hawk
Char

Nature: Relaxed
[SIZE="a"]Char flew ahead Of everyone. If it started to rain, she could die. She looked back in time too see the black clouds. "Oh no--- Bayblade!" she made a sharp turn and flew even faster. "D******! How could I forget!?" she had forgotten how slow he was. Ok, she thought, where are you? Char swooped down, and saw him, with a girl. "No ones getting hurt while I'm here." she said to herself. Char swooped down and grabbed both people. "Sorry for the sudden lift, but we go to go." Char had already made up her time and was right next to the other morphs. Let's get to the cave. She thought[/SIZE]

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old January 30th, 2012, 11:33 PM
ShadowTsuki
Wanderer

Nature: Quiet
(sorry out for a couple days for my B-day)

Bane watched silently from his tree as other Morphs rolled in as a Mightyena had appeared as the Zoroa returned from speaking as the Charizard returned with the Ferroseed he had yet to meet and by the looks of it a normal person. "Can she be trusted? She might be working for them or blab that we're morphs and they can pick up and stuff. Not like I care or anything but you might." he said as he was still in a 'bad' mood. He looked at the storm clouds unfazed by the growing darkness as he welcomed it. "I think I'll stay outside....there is already enough people inside. I'll....take watch or something..."
Old January 31st, 2012, 10:59 AM
MrKyurem
Now 50% more insane!

"Wait, wh-"
"Don't. Just don't." People are so stupid around here. I mean, seriously, we have someone who could very well just go off and tell the lab where we are, and what do all of us do? Treat her as a great ally and decide to take here to the lab. "And Char, seriously, what the hell? The Zorua kid has a point. Sometimes I wonder about others intellegence. I really do," he said, looking at Char. He sighed at what he did. "She use her Pokemon if she wants a sudden flight, though." He looked at the girl, and she seemd ahve terrified, half trying to figure out what was going on. "It'll be ok." That is, if people around could give me a pound if I asked for a pound for every functioning brain they had.
Old January 31st, 2012, 03:36 PM
Dragonkat
The Winged Wolf

I looked around, then concentrated on Beyblade "What point was that exactly?" I shook my head "Never mind. I am not one to reject a compliment after all." I shrugged an looked at the people around me. "You all never answered my question. Who are you?" I bared my teeth to show I ment business. I looked to the... Bane! It is Bane. Oh, thanks. "Bane. You okay? Did something happen while I was... Gone?" I frowned as I tried to think back. "I want to stay out here anyway. Caves are not my favorite places." I walked over to another tree and sat at the trunk.

Rps ^-^
Pokemon Trainer Academy
Bara's Storm

World Of Vampires
Experimental
Pokemon Fallout
Old January 31st, 2012, 04:21 PM
Stoits
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Modest
Alex, tired from all the running, decided to sit down and rest. He ate the berry that Beyblade gave to him earlier, and then looked around at the group. Everything seemed to be in order, except for one major detail... there's a human there. Is this for real, or am I just seeing things? thought Alex to himself. He asked, "Why did we bring this lady along as well? Are we losing our minds?! We are trying to stay hidden and... nevermind. I'm sure Char just reacted without thinking while she was trying to save Beyblade, right Char?" He added, "Anyways, there's a cave about a mile away, I saw it while we were flying. I think we should camp out there before the storm hits us." Alex then got up and motioned to the others to follow him to the cave.

Last edited by Stoits; January 31st, 2012 at 04:23 PM. Reason: grammatical errors
Old February 2nd, 2012, 07:13 AM
Black Hawk
Char

Char slowly landed. "Hey... I'm sorry for the sudden take off. It kinda instinct. I'm really, really sorry." Char knew she was way to trusting. She was a nice pokemon morph, and would die to protect her friends. "Sorry, bayblade. I'm waaaaay to trusting. And you," she said to the girl. "tell your pokemon to chill, if you gonna let 'em out." she looked less threatening when she was upset. "ok, ok. I made a mistake. by bringing the girl. Happy bay blade?" Char didn't wait for an answer. She flew up into the tree, to protect her tail if it rained. " " Ith ia thi thinna hiss eria" Char realized she was speaking dragon toung. "ops. sorry. Translation: This is all because the scientist."

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old February 3rd, 2012, 01:47 AM
|Equinox|
Going on a hiatus :'(

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to |Equinox|
(Hello! Can I still join this RP? I'm rather new here but I know how to Roleplay But I still want to give this a try! Is this still open? I hope it is! )

Last edited by |Equinox|; February 3rd, 2012 at 02:38 AM.
Old February 3rd, 2012, 08:14 AM
MrKyurem
Now 50% more insane!

(Its open all the time. So just put up a form.)
Old February 4th, 2012, 07:03 AM
|Equinox|
Going on a hiatus :'(

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to |Equinox|
(Alright I''ll have one up soon)

Old February 5th, 2012, 07:02 AM
Black Hawk
Char

[SIZE="a"]OOC: wow, this thread has gone so far! Let's keep going.[/SIZE]

Old February 10th, 2012, 02:16 PM
Black Hawk
Char

[SIZE="a"]Uh..... Is anyone doing this?[/SIZE]

Old February 10th, 2012, 03:32 PM
Dragonkat
The Winged Wolf

OoC: I want to! No one is continuing... Sorry guys, not four lines, but this is not my post. Just an OoC ^-^

Rps ^-^
Pokemon Trainer Academy
Bara's Storm

World Of Vampires
Experimental
Pokemon Fallout
Old February 10th, 2012, 04:13 PM
Black Hawk
Char

[SIZE="a"]I'm making another oc post.

Char sat quietly in the tree. Her eyes closed, for she was quite tired. Her claw gripped the side of the tree, hoping to dream of the mysterious dragon Pokemon. Then it hit her. She had friends! Char opened her eyes, and glared at the sky. "oh, I want to fly, to be free." she said aloud, not caring what all the other morphs thought. "I feel as if... As if I'm trapped in this forest." she looked at the mountain in the distance. She closed her eyes again. "I miss my... What us it you call it? A-- family?-- yes, that's it. I wonder who they are." she looked down at the morphs. "We need to rescue the others"[/SIZE]

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links