The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > ARCHIVED: Battle Center > Events & Groups

Notices

Events & Groups Want to join or set up a tournament? You're in the right place! Here you can find competitions and events as well as clans and other groups.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed. Posts in this forum do not add to your total post count. Four-word rule and character-limit do not apply here.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 18th, 2012, 10:00 PM
Windox

Nature: Relaxed
Hello, looking for a 5th gen battle, singles 6v6 preferably all Lvl 100 but will do flat battles of need be. Hit me up thru pm or vm if interested.

Finally back from a break, ready and willing to battle anytime just VM me when I'm on!

Pokemon Black 2 FC = 2795-8971-3923

Last edited by Windox; August 20th, 2012 at 03:59 PM.
Old August 20th, 2012, 03:46 AM
pleb
Booted out - don't be like me!

So yeah i'm looking for a battle On pokemon black or white with you guys. You need to give me your game name and friend code. Choose to battle pokemon from my A team, B team, C team or D team. All level 50 and no restrictions! Give me the date and time in UK time and i'll tell you if i'm available or not.

My palpad data on pokemon white: Name: Sid Friend Code: 2537 9575 9977
If this thread is locked then just send me a visitor message if your looking to battle.
Old August 20th, 2012, 08:28 AM
ReshZek200
Unhatched Egg

Name: Serph
battle: challenge accepted \
lvl: 50/57
Id/fc: 0991-8729-7463
Old August 20th, 2012, 04:00 PM
Windox

Nature: Relaxed
Hello, looking for a 5th gen battle, singles 6v6 preferably all Lvl 100 but will do flat battles of need be. Hit me up thru pm or vm if interested.

Finally back from a break, ready and willing to battle anytime just VM me when I'm on!

Pokemon Black 2 FC = 2795-8971-3923
Old August 21st, 2012, 05:15 PM
Light Yagami
Compulsive Battler#1

Nature: Bold
Looking for a 5th gen battle on pkmn Black. Pm me any time for more info, I will be checking sporadically.
Old August 23rd, 2012, 07:24 AM
Midnyte
Pokerus Failure, Newish PCer

Nature: Quirky
Looking for a Gen IV Uber battle. 6 on 6, preferably a Flat Battle but will accept a Single/Double battle. Friend code: 1635 1772 8448

Old August 27th, 2012, 01:17 PM
wolf

This thread is now being replaced and moved to the main forum. An announcement will be made shortly explaining why this decision was made, along with the another changes being made to the forum.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links