The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Old January 3rd, 2014, 10:43 PM
Denny Hamlin
accept d e f e a t

Nature: Brave

Advertise here

Owner: Axeliira

introduction~

Welcome to ~Deliciously Satisfying~! A restaurant that serves you your favorite foods.
How many of you like food? I'm sure all of you do! That's what this club is all about: foooood. In this group, we'll serve you up on the latest in the most popular foods locally, and internationally too. Swap recipes and/or share a recipe you've discovered or recommend any dishes you may like! Talk about your cooking skills, whether you make food in the microwave or you live in the kitchen. Most importantly, talk about YOUR FAVORITE FOODS. From fast food, to TV dinners, to fancy schmancy restaurant dishes that cost a fortune but worth it. Wait a second, as the host of this group will seat you in a table promptly. I guarantee you that your hunger will be satisfied. :D

restaurant rules~

In order for a successful, and satisfying visit, ~Deliciously Satisfying~ has a code of conduct that must be adhered.
~All PokeCommunity Rules & FC&G Rules apply.
~Your recipes don't have to be perfect! All skill levels in cooking are welcome.
~Respect is obligatory. Constructive criticism is only allowed when critiquing on someone's recipe or food.
~Sharing pictures of food is encouraged. Of course, this is a club about food. :D
~Of course, have fun and enjoy your meal :3

today's specials~

This is where we post everyone's recipes! If you have a recipe you found somewhere online that you'd like to recommend, or have one on your own, please do share! I will feature it in this section!

Homemade Cheesecake - shared by Axeliira

the menu [sign-up!]

A sign-up form is optional in this group. I only require your username and state your favorite foods. You can add in any experience in cooking you may have, or share any dishes you have made. It's encouraged to follow the current topic in discussion (if there is any!), but it's not required!

Quote:
Username:
Favorite Foods:

members~

Queen of Shipping
Aura Blackquill
SS01
all icons used in this post © shadowater - livejournal

Last edited by Denny Hamlin; January 13th, 2014 at 09:23 AM.
Old January 5th, 2014, 12:27 AM
Leijon
making my way downtown
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
FINALLY!

Username: Queen of Shipping
Favorite Foods: Corned Beef, Pancit Canton, Ice Cream, Leche Flan, Chicken, and many more

OMG! I love foooooooooooooooodz! They are super delicious and so yummmmmmmmmmmmm :]

I'm actually eating right now lmao

Leijon

:33 < Coz you know I'd walk a thousand miles

#poc #fcg #battleserver #pclive #dailybloggity #theshippingqueensdiary
Old January 5th, 2014, 04:40 PM
Denny Hamlin
accept d e f e a t

Well for starters, my absolute favorite food is fettuccine alfredo. I haven't been to Olive Garden for years now and I miss their fettuccine alfredo so much. It's the cheesiest out there.

I'm also an avid cook. My culinary history is traced back to my dad's side of the family, where the majority of them are chefs and food artists. I've done numerous dishes, side dishes, and desserts. Heck, I'm the main chef of my family. I was head dessert coordinator for several family parties. I tend to be a perfectionist when it comes to cupcakes and homemade lollipops.

& Gunner, corned beef is awesomeness. I usually have it for lunch once or twice a week. :D Welcome, btw!

Last edited by Denny Hamlin; January 5th, 2014 at 10:16 PM.
Old January 5th, 2014, 05:22 PM
Dragon
Did YOU just call me "ma'am"? Are you trying to start something?

Nature: Modest
Username: Aura Blackquill
Favorite Foods: Anything Soul Food / Anything Thai Food / Anything spicy!

OMOMOMOM~ I loooove grilled lobster especially! Hm, I started to cook when I was about 13 years old, when my uncle taught me hot to cook BBQ'd chicken, steaks, rice and peas, pasta, and so on. I loved it, and so, I practiced with some help end eventually cooking became my hobby!

Plus who doesn't love a man in the kitchen?! <3

Old January 5th, 2014, 10:26 PM
Denny Hamlin
accept d e f e a t

GRILLED LOBSTER oh my goodness. <33 I haven't had it since my 22nd birthday. It's kind of a rarity here in my area, also expensive...so I head down to Mexico to one of the finest restaurants where they serve lobster for a cheaper price, sprinkled with lemon and pepper as well <3

I once tried Thai food when I was a young girl. My aunt took me and my grandmother to a Thai restaurant in a small Thai community where she lives. I had no idea what I ordered back then, but I did some research on Thai food and I found the same exact dish. It looked simple because I guess my aunt didn't want to order something too complicated for me. lol It's pretty spicy, but it's the spicy taste that I can actually tolerate.

Welcome btw, Shawn!

I just added a recipe in the OP for homemade cheesecake. I made three of them for New Years and it turned out to be a sensation for both days. If you guys are craving for a cheesecake and don't want to spend a fortune on ingredients and all that, use the one I posted! I recommend it. ;) Oh, and a tip: graham cracker pie crust makes all the difference!
Old January 13th, 2014, 05:10 AM
SS01
#PoC Collab

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to SS01
Someone finally made this! Thanks Megan :P

Username: SS01
Favorite Foods: Indian, seafood, lobster, poutine, much more

On the topic of lobster, the best I have ever had is in Newfoundland. Caught the same day, and very cheap (less than C$5 each). :D
Old January 13th, 2014, 09:38 AM
Denny Hamlin
accept d e f e a t

Does same-day caught lobster taste better than the other kind? I really should plan on heading up north and try one sometime because that sounds pretty delish! :)

Welcome, Shiny!

Also guys, if you have any recipes you would like to show off, you can do so here! Those could count as discussions. :) In the meantime I'm gonna go ahead and drop off a discussion topic, alright? :)

How do you follow recipes? Do you use cookbooks? Consult an expert? Watch cooking shows? etc?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here