The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Old May 22nd, 2012, 01:47 AM
Danger Zone
All Men Must Die.

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by The warden View Post
That last post was a bit "meh". But that's what you get when you change your mind at the last minute, I had a different plan but I decided to do some thing else and save that for later. Red please don't award me any levels for that post, I don't think it's worth any. Think that I need to remind myself of Kitaru's character before I make any more posts.
Ahaha, me too xD Sometimes I forget who I was RPing and they often start reacting just like I would react, and that becomes kind of awkward tbh xD;;
Old May 22nd, 2012, 02:30 AM
Adventure
trust your doctor

Nature: Naive
mm. It happens sometimes when I'm in too many RPs, or when I'm replying to a RP that isn't very active. I think I have... 6 characters at the moment. Gosh. 3 guys and 3 girls. The guys are fairly unique so they are easy to switch between, but the girs... well, one is a pokémon so that's that. Ok, they aren't very alike after all. Maybe that's why I haven't panicked yet :D

impact where's your posts
Old May 22nd, 2012, 02:42 AM
Danger Zone
All Men Must Die.

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers View Post

impact where's your posts
I'm still working on them :B My next post should be finished by... tonight? (my time)
Old May 22nd, 2012, 02:53 AM
Adventure
trust your doctor

One of Luke's posts is still the longest I've ever seen :D so I'm excited for what might come now~

Also, I started with Alabaster on Route 10, since that's where Chai were when I dropped her. Eevee got to be lvl 17 because Alabaster hadn't captured any other pokémon and Chai's Leafeon was lvl 17 when they entered Route 10 so I thought it would be ok.
Old May 22nd, 2012, 12:46 PM
Mr. Mammoth
One cool snowman

Nature: Relaxed
@RHCP: It's kinda funny that your character's name is Alabaster since I have a character in another RP with that name xD

He is a Mankey, so everytime I see you post from now on as him, I'll imagine a Mankey going around instead xD
Old May 22nd, 2012, 01:03 PM
Adventure
trust your doctor

XD noo... I stuck a crappy picture to the SU so you should get a rough idea of what he looks like (unless you got that from the text). And it's not like a Mankey xD

Alabaster seems to mean... some kind of gips thing. Gips, the swedish word. Har ingen aning om vad det heter på engelska, eller vad alabaster egentligen är XD But it sounds cool.
Old May 22nd, 2012, 01:25 PM
Mr. Mammoth
One cool snowman

@RCHP: Menar du ett gips som man har när man brutit benet? Det heter cast på engelska, tror jag...

That picture is the most beautiful thing that I've ever seen, it brings a tear to my eye x,D
Also, is it Alabaster in your signature and avatar?

I'll never be able to look at him as anything else than a Mankey just because I made my Alabaster first, sorry!
Old May 22nd, 2012, 02:53 PM
Adventure
trust your doctor

xD jaaa men det var vad nån översättningstjänst på nätet sa att Alabaster betydde. *shrug*

OMG I didn't think of that, but the face in my avatar kind of looks like... though paler... and the hair isn't black... Well imagine a slightly darker skinned and blacker haired version of my avatar (minus the collar) and you have him :3 It's his pants as well xD

But my theme is of the new rival in BW2, duh. hihihiroshi
Old May 22nd, 2012, 09:00 PM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
My SU is almost finished but it will take me some time to post it when it's done :3 my parents are going to marry today so.... Yeah xD
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old May 23rd, 2012, 07:15 PM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

Name | Ayame Akiko

Age | 16

Gender | Female

Guardian | Zekrom

Starter | Kaede + Male + bullet seed

Appearance |
Spoiler:

Ayame has long black and straight hair. Her blue lonely eyes really suit her personality and suit her hair color. Ayame tends to have a cold look and scares people with it sometimes. She wears a sleeveless white top with a small Golden plate in the middle of her shoulders, it says "Ayame". The cold hearted girl also wears a blue pleated skirt with white high-socks under it. She wears dark blue shoes.

Just like every arcanium Ayame looks a little Asian japanese, mostly because she's kind of Pale, her dark hair color is also the reason.

Personality | Ayame is kind of cold hearted and pretty much shows this by the way she looks at you. She doesn't have many face expressions and almost never smiles. She doesn't really have friends except pokemon and is kind of an Loner. She would like to have some human friends though, but she'll never tell you of show this to you. When Ayame feels lonely she talks to her pokemon, since she did this too when she was very little she can understand pokemon now and interact with them.

Even though Ayame is cold hearted she can be pretty fun too, she's sarcastic at times and makes fun of others sometimes. By interactions Ayame will first act very cold and like she doesn't care at all, later she'll show a little more of herself. Her cold hearted side won't go away ofcourse after some time, but she will start to be there for people when they need her.

Towards Pokemon she will always be kind, since these creatures were her first friends. Sometimes when she talks to pokemon it remind her of the little friends she had, which makes her kind of sad.

History | Ayame is born in Junelane as the daughter of an businessmen and an businesswomen. Her parents were never home and they moved alot of times for the sake of her parent's work. This is the reason that Ayame doesn't have friends, everytime she was about to make a few Ayame and her parents moved away. Ayame never really wanted friends though, the kids around her were mostly mean towards her due her cold attitude.

When Ayame was 8 she and her parents moved away to octowell. She could be found around soul forest most of the time. That's also the place where she met her first friend, a Shiny Poochyena. She went to look for her every day. At first Ayame couldn't understand her at all and had troubles with interacting with her. Later Poochyena showed some more friends, a Shiny larvesta, a Shiny Zorua and a Shiny Vulpix. Ayame tried to interact with them and after some time she could understand them and finally interact with them, Ayame was very happy with her new ability, because she could finally understand her friends.

After a year she moved away again though. This made her very sad and she said goodbye to them the same day. She moved away to Maydale whichs she left already in one year. She now lives in januvale for six years, they didn't move yet because the last few years her parents had business around this town. After six years in the same town she still didn't make new friends, not even pokemon, she wishes to meet her first friends again someday.

Introduction |

It was a very sunny and peaceful day in junavile. There were only a few clouds in the sky and it wasn't too warm or too cold. It was even a peaceful day for the businesspeople who could work outside in their gardens today.

A young girl, around 16 years old walked around town. She looked lonely, but on the other side she seemed to like to be lonely. It didn't take the girl long to enter her own house and walk to her garden where her mother was working on her laptop. 'Where is dad?' She spoke with her soft voice as she sat down next to her loving mother.

'Dad had business on the Arca islands today, he will return tomorrow morning, Ayame.' She replied on her daughter and pecked her forehead.

'Okay...' Ayame stood up again and walked inside to the kitchen to get herself something to drink. Her eyes felt on the strange mark she had on her wrists for already a few days. Ayame didn't quite cared how she got it, it actually looked kind of cool she thought. Ayame got herself some ice tea and made some coffee for her mother and went back to the garden.

She gave her mother the coffee which see seemed to appreciate. 'Thanks sweety.' She patted her thoughtful daughter's head a little and then went back to her work on her laptop.

'I'm going back to the streets...' Ayame told her and left. 'Have fun dear, don't return too late, dinner will be ready in two hours.' The mother told her daughter.

Ayame left and roamed over the streets. It didn't take long before she bumped into a man. 'I'm sorry...' She apologized with her cold attitude, when she looked at the man she noticed it was Joresh.

'Don't worry about it.' He told her while smiling at her a little. He was holding her right wrist so that she wouldn't fall, when he letted go he noticed the strange mark.

'That's.....' Joresh eyes widened and looked at her. '...what...?' Ayame looked coldly at him. 'How did you get that?' Joresh pointed at her wrist.

'This...? I dunno...' Ayame answered short and looked at it, she still din't care how she had gotten it. 'Well i do know, come with me.' He walked away, but then looked over his shoulder to notice Ayame was walking away to the other side. He quickly walked back, grabbed her wrist, and walked to his house.

'I need to explain something to you...' Were his last words.
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell

Last edited by Rose Quartz; May 24th, 2012 at 08:57 AM.
Old May 24th, 2012, 06:07 AM
Adventure
trust your doctor

@ PS - The only real problem I have with your SU is that there are no humans living on the Arca Islands so you should be born somewhere else. Of course you couldn't know this, so just change it to some other place :3

Then, if you are going to have your character understand pokémon, please don't go overboard with the ability and make her understand everything completely because I find that a bit too unlikely. It's different with Mr. Mammoth's character because he lived in the wild with pokémon for some time.

And I would recommend checking your posts - and your SU - for spelling problems one more time before posting because I found some :3

But if you change the Arca Islands part, I'll accept you~
Old May 24th, 2012, 09:03 AM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

RHCP- oh? :o sorry i didn't knew that ; i editted it and now she's born in junelane :3 hope that's alright

And grammar mistakes? Really? :I damn... I hoped my SU would be real good this time xD meh never mind then, next time better luck :3 i'll try to make less mistakes in my next posts i guess the only way to improve is to post alot in RP's and stuff :3
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Old May 24th, 2012, 09:55 AM
Adventure
trust your doctor

Grammar isn't the same as spelling. Your grammar is quite good! But you forget some simple spelling things now and then. I'll give you some examples from your SU and your last post, so that you can know what to watch out for in the future :3 And yeah, writing is the natural way of improving that!

Quote:
Ayame is born in Junelane as the daughter of an businessmen and an businesswomen.
This should be:
Ayame was born in Junelane as the daughter of a businessman and a businesswoman.

Ok, that was some grammar xD Since you write the rest of the text in past tense (things that have happened as opposed to things that are happening right now), you should write "was born" instead of "is born". "A businessman" instead of "an businessman" because the word businessman would only need to have "an" in front of it instead of "a" if it started with a vocal (a, e, o etc.) but it doesn't :3 And lastly, "businessmen" indicates several people as opposed to "businessman" indicating only one person, and I think she only had one father.

Quote:
When Ayame was 8 she and her parents moved away to octowell. She could be found around soul forest most of the time.
Octowell and Soul Forest are names of places and like all names they should be written with a capitalized first letter. I'm not too picky on this though so don't worry much :p Pokémon species names though, like Pikachu and Mankey, can be written with or without capital letter. It doesn't matter at all there, really.

As for your post above mine here, you are free to write in whatever way you want and with what ever spelling and grammar you want when making OOC posts, like anywhere on the forum :D but if I was to correct it, this is how it would look ;p
Your post:
Quote:
RHCP- oh? sorry i didn't knew that ^^; i editted it and now she's born in junelane :3 hope that's alright ^^

And grammar mistakes? Really? :I damn... I hoped my SU would be real good this time xD meh never mind then, next time better luck :3 i'll try to make less mistakes in my next posts ^^ i guess the only way to improve is to post alot in RP's and stuff :3
My "correction":
Quote:
RHCP- oh? Sorry, I didn't know that ^^; I edited it and now she's born in Junelane :3 hope that's alright ^^

And grammar mistakes? Really? :I damn... I hoped my SU would be real good this time xD meh never mind then, next time better luck :3 I'll try to make less mistakes in my next posts ^^ I guess the only way to improve is to post alot in RPs and stuff :3
Hope it helps a little~ Anyways, PinkSapphire, you are now accepted! Where do you want to start? All the way from Januvale or on Route 10? With my new character, I started at Route 10. It's where most players are right now, and your pokémon will be on different levels depending on where you start.
Old May 24th, 2012, 10:50 AM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

RHCP- hmmmmm :3 i'll start in Route 10 then

Thanks :3 and thanks for correcting that xD now i know what i did wrong :p i wasn't really sure if i had to put "an" or "a" xD futhermore, you're right, she has one father hahah, so it should've been "businessman" lol

I usually capatilize the first letter of Pokemon names :3 of Routes and Towns too. I know my grammar is pretty bad at times, but it had become alot better already than first. Yellow told me the mistakes i make are the mistakes an avarage American makes xD so that was... Pretty much a big compliment for me :3

I'll try making my posts more detailed here in Arcanum, this will be the RP i improve in. From on today i'm also gonna try to make my posts more detailed in other RP's, like in PTA. :3

Thanks for the correction btw though, the only word you changed was "knew" xD you changed it to "know" :p does that mean there were not so many grammar/spelling mistakes in my last post?
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Old May 24th, 2012, 11:12 AM
Adventure
trust your doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkSapphire View Post
RHCP- hmmmmm :3 i'll start in Route 10 then ^^
Ok! Do you want one elemental monkey? (see the second post in the IC thread) And is there any other pokémon from Route 11 that you feel like you would have captured if you had played on that route? It will affect what levels you'll start with. Links to all chapter information posts can be found at the end of the OP of the IC.

Quote:
Thanks :3 and thanks for correcting that xD now i know what i did wrong :p i wasn't really sure if i had to put "an" or "a" xD futhermore, you're right, she has one father hahah, so it should've been "businessman" lol

I usually capatilize the first letter of Pokemon names :3 of Routes and Towns too. I know my grammar is pretty bad at times, but it had become alot better already than first. Yellow told me the mistakes i make are the mistakes an avarage American makes xD so that was... Pretty much a big compliment for me :3

I'll try making my posts more detailed here in Arcanum, this will be the RP i improve in. From on today i'm also gonna try to make my posts more detailed in other RP's, like in PTA. :3
You write as detailed as you want to. I like to read long and exciting posts :3 take your time writing them, as long as you don't go many weeks between each post :p Your pokémon will grow in levels when you write out battles.

Quote:
Thanks for the correction btw ^^ though, the only word you changed was "knew" xD you changed it to "know" :p does that mean there were not so many grammar/spelling mistakes in my last post?
I guess there wasn't ;D I think I mostly changed "i" to "I", as that's normally how you write it when you're talking about yourself.
Old May 24th, 2012, 05:34 PM
machomuu
Fueled by Pepsi
Community Supporter

I've filled in everything but the Intro.
Spoiler:
Name | Adnon Haze

Age | 16

Gender | Male

Guardian | Zekrom

Starter | Female Vaporeon, Viola, with TM movehadow Ball

Appearance | Adnon's skin is tan with a slightly significant tinge of brown. He has pure black hair that reaches down to his chin in the back of his head, and comes down to his forehead on the sides and the front. His hair flows to the right, almost making the hair that reaches down to his forehead into a curl. His eyes are sharp and his lips are small, giving him a very calm demeanor. His eyes are a bright blue color. Adnon's body is toned, he has a thick build but from an aesthetic point of view looks skinny, as he prefers to be athletic without having it be an apparent point of interest. He's about 5'11, around the normal height for his age. When it's cold out, He wears a thin white hoodie which is covered by a black T-Shirt. However, when it's anything but he simply wears a black T-shirt with the sleeves going down to his elbows. He wears black Jeans and under them normally wears 5 pounds in leg weights per leg. He wears thick white socks and black, red, and white athletic shoes.

Personality | A Lax person with a charismatic attitude, Adnon is generally easygoing about most things. Adnon's athletic, but dislikes sports; he finds that his speed is more suited to other activities, such as thievery and transportation. Because of his demeanor, most people tend to think that he's not very smart, though his person is heavily grounded in unorthodox philosophy. Greatly a believer in stoicism, Adnon is mostly unmoved by minor occurrences, mainly because he doesn't feel that he needs to grieve over what's lost or get embarrassed over slipping up.

Adnon isn't much of one for morals, he steals for fun and hurts others who he deems a threat, as he feels that anything done unto them would be justified. Having said that, he is not a violent person, nor is he very competitive. Adnon finds that fighting is simply a means of dealing with an issue, not something that's done for fun, at least not when one is in danger of hurting another seriously. Because of this, his reasons for fighting are usually are usually just that, dealing with an issue. He never battles with pokemon for fun as he feels that it's simple cruelty, though if he needs to fight or battle with pokemon to get what he wants, he'll do it.

History | Born in Januvale, Adnon lived as a part of a middle class family. His mother and father pampered him for the first few years of his life, and so he was not a very independent individual in his very early life. When he was three, he obtained his first pet pokemon, a Buneary named Trish, which he would become best friends with overtime. He had become attached to his home, and because of his pampered lifestyle he was emotionally sensitive, generally because his mother, Yure, was always there to comfort him. It was a good life.

At the age of five, the Haze family experienced the dark side of the economy. Adnon's father, Teppen, invested a large sum of money in a company he was told by a close asssociate would do well. In reality, however, that "associate" was actually a con-man. He left Arcanum with the money he stole, never to be seen again. Because of this, Yure had to pick up an extra job and Teppen had to work longer hours. For this reason, Adnon had to find other forms of entertainment than the presence of his parents and . During this time he would travel around Januvale and meet new people, learn about new pokemon, and really learn about the world and life in general. He gained friends and become a stronger person not just physically, but mentally as well.

At the age of ten, the Haze family started to recover. Adnon was much more independent than he was during his younger ages. Trish was released when he was six, as they didn't meet the financial standards to be able to take care of her. Adnon started to notice his parents' struggle around this age, and asked them if it would be easier for them if he went to live with his grandparents in Junelane. Part of the reason he suggested this was because he new it would lighten the load on his parents, that and he wanted to see more of the world (and despite the fact that he never expressed it, he didn't like the cold very much). At first they didn't take him seriously, but he didn't have much contact with his grandparents and his mother and father would have been better off without having to pay for him for the time being. Thus, they decided to send him to Junelane to live with his grandparents, where he lived for the next few years until his parents called him back to Januvale.

The night he got back home, he had a strange dream. It began with him being in a room. He noticed two stones, a black stone and a white stone. He surveyed the scene to see that his parents were holding him and a man holding the stones in a towel. He didn't understand what was going on, so he randomly touched the black stone, noting the fact that his arms were shorter than usual. Suddenly, the man holding the towel melted. Before Adnon actually has time to be shocked about what he saw, he started descending. His parents were melting as well. Once they melted, he didn't stop descending. In fact, his "descent" turned into more of a "fall". The sky turned into a dark crimson color, and the land below him also ran red, but this red was similar to that of blood and fire. He started screaming until his momentum came to a stop. He was on top of Zekrom. Zekrom told him that this would be Arcanum if he didn't stop the injustices that existed within the region.

When Adnon awoke, he laughed. He noticed the taoist symbol on his hand and his laugh became louder. However, this laugh wasn't one of absurdity, it was one of happiness. He was chosen by the legendary Zekrom to save Arcanum, quite unbelievable. He decided to set out to figure out exactly how he wanted to use his nomination and to figure out what Zekrom had planned for him.

Introduction | Adnon silently walked across the shores of Januvale, looking at the insignia that had shown on his arm. This was becoming annual, he'd done the same thing for hours each day since it appeared. While he did decide to set out to achieve what Zekrom had in plan for him, he didn't exactly know where to start. Journeying out blindly into the world would be idiotic, and while it might have been an exciting venture, he was sure it would lead to certain death, especially if he were to go alone. Because of this, he would go to the beach to plan ahead, but he would also ponder why he was chosen. He moved his wristband back up over the insignia and started to head back to his house, and that was when he noticed a man looking at him from a short distance away. He returned a glance at the man nonchalantly.

Adnon didn't recognize the man, though he did feel that he knew the man from somewhere. He was quite accustomed to Junelane, so much so that he'd forgotten a lot of things about Januvale in his time away. Neither one of them spoke, they simply stared at each other. There existed not one tinge of awkwardness, not one sliver of animosity, only a game of mind reading. Each one was trying to figure out what the other was thinking, but this "battle" held no significance, as they could simply talk to each other. However, Adnon reasoned that if the man wanted to talk to him, he would have done it already. Adnon abruptly broke eye contact and started walking again.

"Wait," said the man in a rather calm tone.

"...What is it?" Adnon replied, turning his head back so that he was looking at the man, but wasn't completely facing him.

"Do you by chance have a symbol on the back of your wrist?" Adnon's eyes opened wide and his jaw dropped slightly. Did he see it? I didn't think anyone else was here! he thought to himself. "I'll take your resounding silence and surprised reaction as a 'yes'."

Adnon took a defensive stance and said, "Who are you, and what do you want with me?" The man chuckled to himself and then motioned for Adnon to follow him. Adnon didn't immediately comply, he stood in the same stance and the same position for a couple of minutes before conceding and following the man.

Last edited by machomuu; May 29th, 2012 at 02:35 PM.
Old May 24th, 2012, 11:27 PM
Adventure
trust your doctor

machomuu - Looks like an interesting character! Let me know when you finish your SU.
Old May 25th, 2012, 12:57 AM
The warden
Feral

Location: Standing at the edge of the world! Thinking let's jump off!
@ Red: I would like to do a joint post with you some time. Alabaster is such a quirky character, I think it would be fun interacting with him. I'm not ready yet, will need to finish up what I've got planned already. But what about route 10 between Cornside and Marchhall or Marchhall city?
Old May 25th, 2012, 01:21 AM
Adventure
trust your doctor

@ Warden - gladly! I'll make another post about Rasqual first because I'm planning to bring her along as a NPC companion on the journey. Then I can have them not go to Cornside to not let people find Rasqual (becuase she's kind of going to run away from home) and instead camp out. Maybe Kitaru can find them and, hmm... we'll think up some kind of adventure. Or maybe just converse. Or battle!
Old May 27th, 2012, 12:35 PM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

Quote:
Ok! Do you want one elemental monkey? (see the second post in the IC thread) And is there any other pokémon from Route 11 that you feel like you would have captured if you had played on that route? It will affect what levels you'll start with. Links to all chapter information posts can be found at the end of the OP of the IC.
Pansear please :3 I like this fire monkey~ in Route 11 I would catch Electrike and Ledian, however... if it's possible for me to get pokemon from Route 10 I think I would catch Flaaffy and Mudkip I'm currently reading all the chapters

Quote:
You write as detailed as you want to. I like to read long and exciting posts :3 take your time writing them, as long as you don't go many weeks between each post :p Your pokémon will grow in levels when you write out battles.
whenever I notice i have to post it can take a few hours for me to post sometimes I will post the next day, I never wait longer with posting than 2/3 days. so don't worry about the passing time between my posts like I said, I will try to make my posts as detailed as possible and exciting ofcourse.

Quote:
I guess there wasn't ;D I think I mostly changed "i" to "I", as that's normally how you write it when you're talking about yourself.
well, like you can read now I changed that now learned something new~
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Old May 28th, 2012, 12:21 AM
Adventure
trust your doctor

Glad that we can still learn new stuff!

Leafeon, Pansear, Ledian and Elektrike? Then they will all be on lvl 14 when you start RPing on Route 10. EDIT: yeah, all of them.

With that, I guess you're cleared to start posting whenever you feel like it. I'll add your team details to the IC's OP as soon as I have time.

Last edited by Adventure; May 28th, 2012 at 12:42 AM.
Old May 29th, 2012, 02:35 PM
machomuu
Fueled by Pepsi
Community Supporter

Sorry it took so long, the SU's done.
Old June 7th, 2012, 01:26 AM
Adventure
trust your doctor

I realize that I probably ruin things for all of you now, but I was away from PC for one sole week and I already feel better in a way. I spent too much time online. Need to get out of here and become alive again.

Arcanum remains my greatest creation and if I some day return I will revamp it. If I return.

Thanks for being awesome lovely players for me, all of you, I really love you guys omg for playing for so long here. If someone wants to take up the GM role in Arcanum, let me know and I can try to find the documents about locations and stuff that I had. The story wasn't finished til the end since some of it depended on you guys, but I could tell the new GM the general gist and background and they could build something better from it. Or just restart / revamp / forget the region of Arcanum... until the moment is right ;)

Goodbye.
Old June 8th, 2012, 12:17 PM
The warden
Feral

Location: Standing at the edge of the world! Thinking let's jump off!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers View Post
I realize that I probably ruin things for all of you now, but I was away from PC for one sole week and I already feel better in a way. I spent too much time online. Need to get out of here and become alive again.

Arcanum remains my greatest creation and if I some day return I will revamp it. If I return.

Thanks for being awesome lovely players for me, all of you, I really love you guys omg for playing for so long here. If someone wants to take up the GM role in Arcanum, let me know and I can try to find the documents about locations and stuff that I had. The story wasn't finished til the end since some of it depended on you guys, but I could tell the new GM the general gist and background and they could build something better from it. Or just restart / revamp / forget the region of Arcanum... until the moment is right

Goodbye.
I'm really sad to hear you are leaving Red. I don't want Arcanum to end but also don't think I'm the right person to continue it.

Good luck.
Old June 8th, 2012, 02:13 PM
Mr. Mammoth
One cool snowman

You-You-You're l-leaving Red? This makes me really, really sad. I was just going to get a good start on Soul now that my summer-vacation has begun! Oh well, I guess that until you come back, or someone decides to become the new GM of this RP, we'll just have to wait. I really hope that you revamp of restart Arcanum once you come back, because this is one of my favourite RPs. As warden said, I'm not the right man to continue this.

But... Goodbye for now I guess...

Sponsored Links