Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge
Reload this Page Arcanum OOC

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Old January 15th, 2012 (02:51 PM).
Gaiden

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by Nakuzami:

You think? YOU THINK? OUTRAGEOUS! BLASPHOMY! MELODY SHALL DESTROY YOU!! xD
That's a big fat "of course!"

And now I'm not the only Zekrom person that has been accepted. Lol, that would be kinda funny if Miss Doronjo took the last Reshiram spot, making me the only Zekrom. :3
We've been over this -- my character will put yours in a hex~ :3

BUT WHICH ONE! Ohohoho~

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Old January 15th, 2012 (05:09 PM).
Piercing the Clouds
Crystal Tier

Nature: Jolly
Quote originally posted by Miss Doronjo:

We've been over this -- my character will put yours in a hex~ :3

BUT WHICH ONE! Ohohoho~
I care not for your hexadecimal system crazy Shawn-lady; I only care about luring you to your demise with the voice of a siren!

We're still waiting on . . . three people? I wants to start, naow! >:U

۵ paired to no one
gold supporter
| | | | |
Old January 16th, 2012 (01:55 AM).
All Men Must Die.

Nature: Calm
Ugh, can't resist. I'll be reserving Espeon and Zekrom as Guardian. :) I'll have my SU up soon.

Also... I was just wondering, can our characters be like half Arcanians? I mean like, one parent is Arcanian and the other is a foreigner... I feel that that would kind of suit the character I have planned, but I'd be okay if the character has to be a pure Arcanian too :P
Old January 16th, 2012 (03:50 AM).
★heroes
CS

Nature: Naive
Alright, DeepImpact, you are reserved.

That means SacredBeo gets Vaporeon :]

And since you won't be interacting in the first chapter, I guess I could post it already and let the accepted players start. Yeah. I'll do that :3 Check the IC thread soon if you want to start playing.
Old January 16th, 2012 (04:01 AM).
I Never Asked For This.

Alright, my sign-up is complete C: Looking forward to start this!

Find me on:

Storenvy :: DeviantART :: Tumblr :: Twitter
Old January 16th, 2012 (04:02 AM).
All Men Must Die.

Uh any thoughts about my question? xD No rush though, the only thing it'll really affect is the Appearance, and few things in my History and Personality, which I still have to work on. I'm still just halfway through the Appearance now. :D I just feel that the small detail... will make my character a bit more believable, I guess. :S
Old January 16th, 2012 (04:27 AM). Edited January 16th, 2012 by Adventure.
★heroes
CS

Oh, sorry DeepImpact :] No, I want you to be full Arcanian actually... because Reshiram and Zekrom probably wouldn't trust someone who wasn't.

I'll read your SU now, Swan :]

Edit: It's fine, you are accepted. Only thing was that the mark on your wrist should be black and white, but it does seem a bit more realistic to have it appear as a burnt mark, so it's ok if you want to interpret it that way~

I'm completing the first chapter as we speak~
Old January 16th, 2012 (05:20 AM). Edited January 16th, 2012 by Danger Zone.
All Men Must Die.

@RHCP: Okay, thanks for the info. I edited the appearance a bit. :3 Still writing the SU. :P

DONE! :D

[ Name ]
Lucas 'Luke' Wright

[ Age ]

[ Gender ]
Male

[ Guardian ]
Zekrom

[ Starter ]

Female; Sand Attack, Quick Attack, Psyshock (Egg Move)

[ Appearance ]
Being a more of a sheltered Arcanian, Lucas has slightly more fairer skin than other kids. His hair is jet black, something which he inherited from his father. Most of his features have actually been passed on from his father. His hair is usually unkempt, falling on his eyes. He likes to keep it that way, feeling it is fashionable. He has inherited his eyes from his mother, who is a Native Arcanian. He has beautiful deep blue eyes, like the color of the ocean. As for his whole build, he is tall, standing about 5'8". But while he is tall, he isn't one who one might call 'strong'. He thin, and his body looks as if it can't handle any kind of physical exertion, which is very true in Lucas's case. He looks as if his body might fall apart any moment, since he is actually pretty weak and his body is definitely not suitable for outdoor physical work.

As for his clothing, they usually comprise of really expensive clothes, usually what might make him look as a rebellious kid. Mostly, he sticks to dark colored clothes like black, dark blue or dark grey clothes. He has a set of favorite clothes though, which he usually wears all the time. His most often worn clothes are a black t-shirt with a burning skull on it, and a dark grey hoodie on top of that. As for bottoms, he wears dark blue jeans, cut around here and there, which are actually very expensive. All these clothes of his would probably cost about thousands of dollars, but Lucas just doesn't care, which also leads to his clothes being dirty most of the time.

As for other details, Lucas has lots of tattoos over his body. Some are on his arm, some on his legs. He also wears a small metal bracelet which had been given to him by his mother when he was a small boy. He is also very often seen wearing sunglasses, that make it impossible to see his eyes.

[ Personality ]
If Lucas was to be described in one word, that word would be bratty. Lucas is probably one of the biggest spoiled brats in Arcanum. Ever since he was a kid, he has always got what he wanted, leading him to develop a massive ego. He is arrogant too, to a certain extent. According to him, being rich is everything. He is one who wants the world to always go his way, no matter what. As a overall person, he isn't very likable. He is sarcastic, he likes to tease people and he loves to brag about everything he has. One good thing among that is that is that he is not very shy, he can walk up to anybody and start a conversation. But it's more likely that the one with whom he starts a conversation will end up walking away really annoyed. Even though most people avoid him and get annoyed by him, Lucas likes to talk to people. Sometimes, he gets really lonely being all alone at home, without any friends. Which is also why Lucas has a special bond with Pokemon, who are always ready to act as companions. He is one who is very quick to form bonds, but also quick to break them as well.

As an Arcanian citizen during conflicting times, Lucas is one who supports newer traditions. He strongly believes in adapting with the times, and that Arcanum should keep on moving with the changing technology and cultures. His mother though, believes in the more traditional living, which Lucas strongly opposes by being the way he is. Wearing modern clothes, getting modern gadgets and getting tattoos. He likes to act as a rebel all the time, oppose his mother and traditional citizens of the region. Going through his early teenage years also make him go through drastic mood swings. Sometimes he will be sad, and the next moment, angry or happy. Living with his mother all of the time, and spending less time with his father has made him feel more attached to his mother than his father, who is almost always away for work. But, he does want to achieve the same level of success as his father.

As a rebellious kid, he wants to go on a Pokemon journey but his mother wouldn't allow it. He is a bit overconfident and feels that he can easily survive on the journey and it'll be a piece of cake, but he doesn't really realize the hardships of being a trainer. As a trainer, his dream is to explore the region of Arcanum, and prove to his mother that he can survive on his own. Lucas is also pretty creative, he likes to write poems in his free time and write stories. One of his good part is that he is an extremely determined guy. If he wants something, he will never give up. He will keep on trying again and again to get it, and will do everything in his ability to achieve his goals. One of his recent goals is to help Zekrom, whom he saw in his dream. He absolutely hates evil in this world. Another good part of him is that he always respects people whom he likes. He will not insult them, or fight with them, but he will treat them with respect. One of the examples of such a person is his father.

As for likes, Lucas likes music and gadgets. He always has loved them. He also loves expensive stuff. Oh, and TV shows. His favorite kind of Pokemon are the 'normal' colored ones, according to the foreigners. His father has a whole collection of those Pokemon.

[ History ]
Lucas was born in Decemark City, the biggest city in Arcanum. His father was a successful businessman, and his mother a successful artist. Both of them were very rich, and very happy to have a beautiful baby boy, who had inherited the father's handsome looks and the mother's beautiful eyes. The couple, along with their new baby boy and Butler lived in Decemark City, in a house located near the center of the city. They lived there with Lucas for about 7 years. His mother stayed at home almost all the time, looking after the young boy who was slowly developing into a young man. Living in the biggest city had it's effect on Lucas. As he grew up, he became more and more demanding, asking for more things and soon it became almost impossible for his mother and father to keep track of the child's ever growing demands. Till 7, Lucas attended one of the biggest schools of Arcanum. During his time there, he was very happy. He was with rich people of his kind, all of his friends.

Seeing the changes taking in their only child, the couple decided to shift to someplace calmer and quieter than the big city, someplace that would not spoil the kid any further. So, they decided to leave for Januvale, where they had a huge mansion built near the outskirts of the small town. So for the next whole year, Lucas went to the local school in Januvale. Both his parents could see that he was having a really hard time adapting to these new surroundings, and he was constantly teased for being the rich boy and stuff which Lucas didn't really like. So, his parents decided to homeschool him instead, and Lucas spent the next few years being taught at home.

At the same time though, he started to grow more and more rebellious. He didn't approve of the traditional ways of his parents, so he started to fight against them by changing his wardrobe and his whole way of life. He started to depend more on electronic equipment, he made friends who were all foreigners. He started to get tattoos done, and slowly started to lose all interest in his studies. He demanded to leave on a Pokemon journey, which was turned down by his mother. He tried to protest, but to no avail. He was stuck in Januvale for some time now. Until he had the dream, of course.

[ Sample text ]
Lucas switched off the television set in his room after the show had ended. He sighed after doing so; he had just finished watching his favorite show, but something in his mind just didn't seem right. The dream from 2 days ago was still bothering him insanely, it was directing all his concentration towards it, as if it was a bug in his brain, sapping the blood outta him.

"Gaah!" He cried, as he smashed a fist on the table. The Dream was stupid. How could he protect Zekrom? His mother didn't even allow him to leave the house for 20 minutes nowadays. It all seemed... so outlandish to him. He shrugged, he needed to get his mind off of these trivial matters. But... it had just felt so realistic to him. It was all almost unreal.

"Gosh... I need to get some fresh air." Lucas thought, raising an eyebrow. He took off the fur blankets off him and got off his soft bed. He took a look at himself in the full body mirror, and smiled. "Lookin' good there." He said, winking to himself. He then proceeded to leave his room, and walk downstairs. He headed straight for the kitchen, as he took out a sandwich from the refrigerator which his Butler had prepared for him. A thought came to his head when he remembered about his Butler.

"Ohhh, yeah, I guess I could annoy him for a while." Lucas said to himself. He walked out of the kitchen, and stood about 2 feet away from the entrance of his house. The door was closed, of course, and his mother was in the other room when he called out loudly, "Ohhhhhh Jeeeeenkiiiiiins!" in a voice so annoying it could drive a Alakazam mad. In a few minutes, a man dressed smartly in black was beside Lucas, having a slightly annoyed expression on his face. Jenkins was not his real name, just a name Lucas had kept for him to annoy him.

"Yes, Master Luke?" He said, in a polite tone. It was a fake tone, and if he wasn't being paid no much he probably would have slapped Lucas on the face about thrice now. Lucas looked at him with a very smug smile, and said, "Um, would you mind opening the door for me?" The Butler looked at him wide-eyed, then at the door just 2 feet in front of him. He simply sighed, as he walked towards the door and pressed the handle with an irritated expression.

Lucas tutted. "Ah, Ah, Ah, Jenkins. You should show some happiness when you're working! Come on, smile while you're opening the door!" Butler looked at him with such a murderous look, it scared Lucas for a moment, but he calmed down as Butler opened the door with a smile as polite as he could manage in this situation. Lucas walked out very slowly, making Butler stand there for a while, holding the door. He smiled to himself as he walked out into the open. At least he had managed to get his mind off that dream.

He messed about with the Pokemon in his garden for a while, then he took off for a short walk. His doctor had suggested he exercise to stay fit, but he had been lagging behind a bit in that department. As he walked down, he noticed the top ranking trainer in this town. What was his name now...? Joseph? Joshua? ...Joresh? Yeah, that was right. It was Joresh. He cried out, "Hey, Jo!" and the trainer stopped abruptly in his path.

He turned around to face Lucas, and looked at him closely. Lucas ignored his gaze, and said, smirking, "Sooo, Jo, what's up?" Joresh looked at him with an irritated expression, he was not the first, and said, "What do you want?"

Lucas simply waved his hand, and said, "Oh nothing, just wanted to-" But he was cut off by the trainer, who had grabbed his hand. He was staring at the weird Yin Yang mark on his hand, and looked at it with a... Lucas couldn't describe it. Dangerous look? Curious look? Astonished look? Surprised look? It was probably just a mix of them all, as Joresh looked into Lucas's eyes and said, "Come with me, quickly."

"Whoa, whoa who-" Lucas started, but he was dragged off by Joresh, who didn't even want to listen to Lucas. "What the hell Jo?! You kidnapping me or what?!" Lucas cried, trying to tug himself away from the iron grip of the trainer. Joresh didn't reply, and simply walked on, and Lucas sighed. He had no choice but to follow.
Old January 16th, 2012 (06:14 AM).
★heroes
CS

And the first chapter is posted. Feel free to begin, if you are accepted already.
Old January 16th, 2012 (07:10 AM).
Gaiden

I love the theme song. :3
It reminds me of Izuna: the Unemployed Ninja~

Anyway! One post coming up~ <3
Tryyy not to lag behind, Naku. ^_~

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games

Sylvie
Old January 16th, 2012 (09:00 AM).
★heroes
CS

Oh, I like Lucas a lot! You are accepted, DeepImpact.
Old January 16th, 2012 (09:58 AM).
All Men Must Die.

Thanks RHCP. :3 I doubt I'll be able to post today (It's like 11:30 Pm right now xD). Soooo I'll post tomorrow. :D
Old January 16th, 2012 (10:05 AM).
★heroes
CS

Do that. I'm looking forward to see all your characters in action :3 And I promise the next chapter will have more freedom.
Old January 16th, 2012 (11:43 AM). Edited January 16th, 2012 by Nakuzami.
Piercing the Clouds
Crystal Tier

Tryyy not to lag behind, Naku. ^_~

Well a great big RAWR to you too. >:U

I'ma post naow! I must! It is my duty! My destiny! MY-. . . I'm just going to go post now. xD
EDIT: "Now" is a relative term to "whenever I get my lazy butt moving," just so ya know. ;P

۵ paired to no one
gold supporter
| | | | |
Old January 16th, 2012 (01:19 PM).
I'm back!

Location: Standing at the edge of the world! Thinking let's jump off!
Nature: Relaxed
My first post is up yay
Old January 16th, 2012 (01:27 PM).
Piercing the Clouds
Crystal Tier

And so is mine.
If I hadn't been ninja'd, I would have been the first to post. So sad, ;~; but, I am the first one to complete the mission and return to Joresh Ja's house, so yay~!

۵ paired to no one
gold supporter
| | | | |
Old January 16th, 2012 (02:01 PM).
acrobatic effing pirouette.

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Skype™ to Saturated Hue
May I have the honors of reserving the final free spot on this lovely RP? (Assuming I can still jump in; otherwise, I beg you to excuse me while I headdesk and facepalm multiple times).

[ Name ]
Sylvia "Syl" Ru

[ Age ]

[ Gender ]
Female

[ Guardian ]
Zekrom

[ Starter ]
Vaporeon, Female, Ice Beam

[Appearance ]
Sylvia easily dwarfs other girls her age by quite a bit, standing at six feet six. With a slender body and a firm posture, she has the body shape every girl dreams of, and she's determined to keep it that way. Sylvia has a pale complexion, which greatly contrast the dark hues of every other part of Sylvia. Her face is a defined, chiseled oval, with high cheekbones and a bony jaw. Her eyes are a piercing, dark brown color, so dark that most would think they were black, unless they were two inches away from Sylvia's face. Her nose is small but pointed, and her lips a dark, velvety red.

Sylvia's hair is a stunning jet-black, with a smooth texture, and it gives off a dazzling shine when hit by sunlight--or any light at all, for that matter. It flows down in curls until it reaches the area below her neck, where it is unified by an assortment of hairpins and continues down until it hits her waist area. Sylvia collects hairpins, and her collection has hit numbers above three hundred, which results in her hair being crowded with a large variety of them.

As for clothing, Sylvia is fond of two-piece tops, with one long-sleeved shirt on the bottom layered at the top with a short-sleeved tee. A favorite combination of hers is a plain black shirt with frills at the wrist area and a long, trailing cloth flowing down on one side of her legs combined with a purple t-shirt with big bold letters saying "REST IN PEACE" with splash designs around the torso area. To cover her legs, Sylvia always uses crop pants. Although the color and design varies, most are dark purple or black, further accentuating the contrast between her clothing and her complexion.

[ Personality ]
(create someone you want to play as for a while! )

[ History ]
(you can be born anywhere in Arcanum, but you have to have lived in Januvale for at least the last few years )

[ Sample text ]
(write about your character doing something (anything, really) in the tiny, peaceful and rather traditional looking town of Januvale one or two of days after the dream. The town lies close to the southern ocean shore. The text must end with the highest ranked trainer in Januvale passing by or something and in some way spotting the strange mark on your wrist. He tells you to follow him back to his home to talk. Note that you don't own a pokémon yet.

The highest ranked trainer is called Joresh Ja
He is a middle aged man who is quiet and known to live alone with his pokémon and not approach or talk to the villagers unnecessarily )
Old January 16th, 2012 (03:53 PM).
★heroes
CS

I'm sorry, Saturated. At the moment all spots are filled or reserved. If you want, I can notify you when a spot becomes available.

Now I'mma go see if there are any IC posts yet :3
Old January 16th, 2012 (04:54 PM). Edited January 17th, 2012 by §acred†Beo!.
F.A.T.E.

Nature: Brave
Send a message via AIM to §acred†Beo!
[ Name ]
Dane Leon

[ Age ]

[ Gender ]
Male

[ Guardian ]
Zekrom

[ Starter ]
Vaporeon
Level 10
- Sand Attack
- Quick Attack
- Giga Impact (Egg move)

[Appearance ]
Dane has the typical Arcanian facial features, with his eyes being a light blue color. His hair is a darker blond and is most of the time is spiked up (unless he just got out of the shower etc). He has a tannish skin complexion, although it's not that dark. He stands roughly about 5'6 making him an average sized male for his age. If people were to describe his body to you they would say he has a bit of an athletic build to him. Meaning that he isn't a muscle headed freak, or a scrawny kid, but that he has a relative size and good tone to his body. He also has a birth mark on the left side of his neck, that goes to his left pectoral muscle on his chest. It looks like a long S that is just a shade darker then the rest of his skin, which makes it barely noticable unless he points it out, or someone stares right at that spot.

Dane is usually seen wearing blue jeans and tennis shoes on his lower body. For his upper body he usually has on a long sleeve black under Armour shirt, with a blue t-shirt over top of it. If he is going out somewhere where he knows he might get dirty or sweaty, he usually puts on a blue head band to keep the sweat and hair out of his eyes. He always has a necklace tucked under his shirt, it is a circular silver ring with his family name inscribed on it, given to him by his father.

[ Personality ]
Dane isn't your average 17 year old boy. He has a definitive love for adventure and journeying. If his mother asks him to go to the store or get wood for the fire he will quickly volunteer, along the way to the store etc he will take detours and try to find new places. As far as his temperament goes Dane is a soft spoken boy, he is level headed and usually calm when faced with adversity. However if pushed to far, or if someone else is in danger he can become angered and jump in to action. He is also a very educated person, mainly because his mother has pushed him into his studies since he was a young boy. This may have been what sparked his curiosity in adventuring. Dane believes with all of his heart that there is good in everyone, and that no one is ever to far lost to darkness that they can't make there way back to the light.

Even though he would rush to help anyone out who is in need, he is a bit of a shy person. He hasn't really spent much time with other children throughout his life and this has probably caused his shyness. He tends to want to travel alone if given the option of someone tagging along. It's not that he hates people, he just likes the quiet and being able to listen to the sounds of nature and other things going on around him.

Even with all of the new technology and other stuff that is being brought to the region, Dane would rather be outside exploring, or even sitting under a tree reading a book. He doesn't hate the idea of technology, but he also doesn't believe that it is a great thing for the region either. His belief is that technology is like a double edge sword. Sure it makes things easier for people, but it always takes away from the beauty and elegance of the world. The thing that Dane hates most though is the idea of flying, and any flying pokemon. The idea is just crazy, soaring through the air? Please.

Dane agrees to travel the region for two reasons; one he really wants that sense of adventure, and excitement from getting to see new places, and two ever since that dream he has begun to question his place in the world. Is he here for a purpose? Or is the idea and reason behind life just to live and die. He feels that he can find these things out by agreeing to do this. He also may have a slight interests in challenging the arenas.

[ History ]
Dane was born and raised right here in Januvale. His life for the most part has been normal, nothing out of the strange and ordinary have really happened to him. That is something that actually bugs him a lot, because he wants some adventure in his life. Dane chose the black stone making Zekrom his guardian.

The biggest thing that may have helped in shaping Danes life was on his seventh birthday, when his mother refused throwing him a birthday party even against his fathers wishes because he had a test the next day. So while Dane was in his room studying he heard his father call for him from outside his bedroom window. He helped Dane out and told him he wanted to show him something. The made there way down to the shore line and then sat there on the ground looking out to the ocean as the moon's reflective image shined. It was a beautiful sight, and it sparked Danes interest in the world and how it works. "Happy birthday Dane, I got you something" his father said reaching into his pocket and pulling out a circular silver ring with an inscription on it, it was looped through a string that he put around Danes neck. "This was your grandfathers ring, the inscription is our family name. It's to remind you that no matter what happens, family is always first" And with that the two sat there looking at the ocean.

Two years later Danes father would pass away from an unknown sickness. It crushed Dane, and for a year after that he would always go out every night after his mother went to bed and sat at the same spot his father took him on his seventh birthday. He would just stare out at the ocean for hours on end, sometimes falling asleep there. Not a day has gone by that he hasn't worn the ring around his neck.

[ Sample text ]
(sorry if this short, i've been busy today and just wanted to get this posted)

"Dane!" a womens voice shouted from another room in the house, as Dane stood up from his desk, setting his book down.

"Yes mother?" he replied walking to the kitchen where she was preparing dinner.

"I need you to go pick up some wood for the fire, so I can get dinner started.. and this time please don't take forever, I'd like to eat before ten" she said as Dane put on his black tennis shoes and headed out the front door. He made his way to the woods nearby and began gathering all the good branches he could find for the fire. As he reached down to pick up a branch he caught glimpse of the strange mark on his left wrist.

"That dream..." he whispered to himself, now in a daze. After he had had that dream he spent the rest of that next day studying the mark, and found it to be a ying and yang symbol, but he couldn't figure out what it meant. He made sure to hide from his mother, because she would just think he went out and got a tattoo. Snapping out of his daze he gathered up some more wood and decided to head home.

"Alright well this should be enough wood for the fire, hopefully shes making something good tonight" he thought to himself. It was beginning to get darker out now, and he made a quick detour to the shoreline. Pausing for a moment he sat the wood down and grasped on to something under his shirt. "Hey father, hows it going?" he said softly, before letting go of the item and picking up the wood. That was when he noticed the man
Joresh Ja, who he had met several times walking by.

"Good evening Dane" Joresh Ja said nodding his head to Dane, before noticing the strange mark on his left hand.

"Good evening to you to sir" Dane said bowing and then walking towards his home.

"Dane wait! That mark! How did you get it? Wait there's no time for that, please follow me immediately to my home" the man said with a lot of authority in his voice. Leaving Dane there stunned.

"Ahhhh my mom won't be pleased... but I guess I can make an exception for this" Dane said quickly dropping the fire wood and following Joresh Ja, hoping he could give him some answers as to what this mark meant.

Old January 16th, 2012 (08:02 PM).
Gaiden

Okaaay, my first IC post is done~
I had a lot of fun typing that one!

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games

Sylvie
Old January 17th, 2012 (03:08 AM).
★heroes
CS

I love your posts! Shawn, you really love writing xD <3

@ Beo - I had some problems with your SU, actually. First off, you could perhaps describe a little about his body build in the appearance section. Then, the personality is a bit bland, to be honest... and short. Can I ask you to think a bit harder about what kind of person you want to play as, and then think about likes, dislikes, good qualities, bad qualities, general view on things and people... just expand, mostly?
Old January 17th, 2012 (05:53 AM).
I Never Asked For This.

Pansages seem to be quite popular C8

/was totally not going to get a Pansage, nope, totally not.

Find me on:

Storenvy :: DeviantART :: Tumblr :: Twitter
Old January 17th, 2012 (07:00 AM).
All Men Must Die.

Haha, I'm gonna be getting a Pansear :3 /spoils surprise

Hopefully this post should be good. I'm not even halfway through it though xD; It's turning out to be pretty long.
Old January 17th, 2012 (07:05 AM).
Gaiden

Uh, well, I just picked Pansage because it can cover Flareon from water attacks.. xD

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games

Sylvie
Old January 17th, 2012 (08:16 AM).
All Men Must Die.

Uh, well, I just picked Pansage because it can cover Flareon from water attacks.. xD
Tbh, if I had taken a basic element eeveelution (like Vaporeon) I would have done the same. :) I would have picked Pansear because it would cover Vaporeon from grass hits. I do the same in all PMD games xD;
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links