The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: How often do you use Legendary Pokemon in Competitive Battling?
All The Time...It's all I use! 4 10.53%
Most of the Time..sometimes I like using Weaker Pokemon 4 10.53%
50/50 Pretty Much. 14 36.84%
Very....Very.....Not so much. 12 31.58%
They're to Powerful and Cheap to use, so NEVER! 4 10.53%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 8th, 2012, 10:46 PM
flubbateios
Woof.

Nature: Docile
Quote:

Although it would be way to suicidal to go against Kyogre then, 4x Weakness to Water wouldn't be favored much.
@sector DO YOU REMEMBER THAT CHOICE SCARF GROUDON WHO SPAMMED DRAGON TAIL

It wouldn't be suicidal but it would be dangerous to send a Fire/Ground, but I also thought Groudon was fire when I first saw it lol. (Fire Blast)

Spoiler:

Uhh I hate the Zoroark plot... The scene where Zoroark tries to break out is pretty awesome though.
Old May 8th, 2012, 11:00 PM
Sector

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by flubbateios View Post
@sector DO YOU REMEMBER THAT CHOICE SCARF GROUDON WHO SPAMMED DRAGON TAIL

It wouldn't be suicidal but it would be dangerous to send a Fire/Ground, but I also thought Groudon was fire when I first saw it lol. (Fire Blast)

Spoiler:

Uhh I hate the Zoroark plot... The scene where Zoroark tries to break out is pretty awesome though.
Oh yeah, your Groudon was annoying as heck haha

Do you still use Groudon with Dragon Tail in battle currently?

Last edited by Major Ziggs; May 9th, 2012 at 05:44 AM.
Old May 12th, 2012, 03:10 AM
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
I don't know much about the movies sorry :( But Mew was utterly adorable in the first movie and the Lucario movie, and it proved to be an incredibly strong Pokemon indeed. <3 Mewtwo was kinda cool but a bit boring tbh, he was clever but most of what he did was expected; also I don't think he really was all that powerful haha. The Regi trio were great in the Lucario movie - they're my favourite legendary group so seeing them in action was awesome! They were really well thought-out with how they worked and their battle moves were very intense. Plus their speech was awesome haha. I don't really remember seeing and of the other movies... But I remember when Phione (if that counts as legendary, I don't even know anymore haha) was in the anime and that was incredibly cute <3 Though very stuck up D; And when Shaymin was in the anime it was amazing, plus super powerful - it was such a cute Pokemon until they went and changed its form! Although I guess it was somewhat dying so changing its form is okay I guess... I think Darkrai and Cresselia were in the anime shortly too which were pretty cool, though I barely remember Cresselia. Darkrai's battle in the league was amazing though, it faired so well against all of Ash's Pokemon, even Heracross with a huge type advantage, but eventually it got overpowered on the 5th Pokemon. Latios was also pretty cool in that same battle, but it didn't really get a whole lot of air time other than "Fly up! Now fly down! Shake Pikachu off!". I also loved the Kami trio in the most recent two episodes of the Rival Destinies anime; Landorus was so cool! I hated these three Pokemon before I saw them in the anime and now I adore them <3 Thunderous and Tornadus were such powerful (but stubborn!) Pokemon in the anime and it was great seeing them go all-out whilst attacking each other. And Landorus... Just wow; that thing was freaking impressive! Such a strong and resilient Pokemon really did deserve the role it had. <3 So yeah, that's all I really know about legends in the movies/anime!

Also what do people think of the Kami trio's new forms?? So excited AHH <333
Old May 12th, 2012, 08:40 PM
Sector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post

Also what do people think of the Kami trio's new forms?? So excited AHH <333
If only we had more like you who post long reviews \m/

Anyway, new forms for the Kami trio? Can you provide pictures? :X So seems like everything is changing/advancing in 5th Generation. Any word on the Swordsmen Trio?
Old May 12th, 2012, 11:10 PM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Cadance
I'm signing up. :D

Name: Meganium90
Partner Pokemon: Articuno

Have you ever fainted a Legendary Pokemon?
Ahhhh yes. -______- Recently I made a Thundurus faint. I was meant to catch it with a quick ball but my L66 Mienshao used Force Palm and it killed off. xD I have to be careful when trying to catch a legendary this time. lmao.
Old May 13th, 2012, 03:31 AM
TheAC29
A new adventure begins now

Nature: Modest
Name: TheAC29
Partner Pokemon: Giratina (Altere/Distortion Form)

Old May 13th, 2012, 03:41 AM
Hikamaru
pseudologia fantastica
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAC29 View Post
Hi AC, welcome to our clan for Legendary Pokemon.

So, why choose Giratina as your partner? What do you like about him that makes him awesome?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avishka View Post
welcome CyanFlame!!

Should Groudon be a Fire type instead of Ground, or both Ground/Fire type?
Although, Groudon has fire attacks and the constant Sunny Day , it is still considered a Ground type because Groudon is the Continent Pokemon (the spirit of the 'Earth'). it makes sense that it would be a ground type.
Groudon's name means ground so it is literal to be a pure Ground-type. It does get several Fire moves like Fire Blast and Eruption for unknown reasons. Plus, it it were Fire/Ground, it would suffer that crippling Water weakness that Numel/Camerupt also carry.

Paired with Kouzan, Isaac and Heartouch
Battle Server | Tumblr | Profile | Supporter

Old May 13th, 2012, 04:09 AM
TheAC29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari10 View Post
Hi AC, welcome to our clan for Legendary Pokemon.

So, why choose Giratina as your partner? What do you like about him that makes him awesome?
I'm a die-hard Ghost type fan since when I started playing Pokemon emerald and that's why I chose Giratina as my partner. I like Giratina's design from it's first game debut in Diamond and Pearl, in Platinum in it's Altered Form it looks exactly like a ghost and I didn't know Giratina is a Ghost and Dragon type. I can also let Giratina hold an item that can revert back into Altered Form in the real world, that;s how they make him awesome. :D

Old May 13th, 2012, 09:14 AM
Sector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meganium90 View Post
I'm signing up. :D

Name: Meganium90
Partner Pokemon: Articuno

Have you ever fainted a Legendary Pokemon?
Ahhhh yes. -______- Recently I made a Thundurus faint. I was meant to catch it with a quick ball but my L66 Mienshao used Force Palm and it killed off. xD I have to be careful when trying to catch a legendary this time. lmao.
Welcome!!! Why do you choose Articuno? Seems Articuno lack favorites among the Legendary Pokemon, so far 3 members has it as their Partner Pokemon. I'm quite surprised. Articuno does have that beautiful coloring to it so I could understand that. :X
Quote:
WELCOME!!! Ehh since the points are gone now you can have both :X
Quote:
I'm a die-hard Ghost type fan since when I started playing Pokemon emerald and that's why I chose Giratina as my partner. I like Giratina's design from it's first game debut in Diamond and Pearl, in Platinum in it's Altered Form it looks exactly like a ghost and I didn't know Giratina is a Ghost and Dragon type. I can also let Giratina hold an item that can revert back into Altered Form in the real world, that;s how they make him awesome. :D
Do you think there should be more Ghost type Legendary Pokemon? Or are you just happy with just Giratina overall? What about Ghost Arceus? Do you like it?
Old May 13th, 2012, 02:55 PM
TheAC29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sector Revenge View Post
WELCOME!!! Ehh since the points are gone now you can have both :X
Oh, that makes me even more happier

Quote:
Do you think there should be more Ghost type Legendary Pokemon? Or are you just happy with just Giratina overall? What about Ghost Arceus? Do you like it?
I don't think they're going to make another Ghost Type Legendary Pokemon, since Legendaries can only have 1 type and only 1 Legendary Pokemon to have that and there are no other Legendary Pokemon that has the same type as the previous ones. Arceus is considered as ghost type for holding a Ghost Plate and I like Arceus, I like both of 'em

Old May 13th, 2012, 03:02 PM
Sector

Quote:
since Legendaries can only have 1 type and only 1 Legendary Pokemon to have that and there are no other Legendary Pokemon that has the same type as the previous ones.
They'd have to focus on making a Poison type first since that's the only type Legendary Pokemon lack right now

I'm confused with what you just wrote though..in the quote. Only 1 type? No other Legendary Pokemon has the same type as the previous ones? Can you be more specific? xD
Old May 13th, 2012, 03:43 PM
TheAC29

Quote:

I'm confused with what you just wrote though..in the quote. Only 1 type? No other Legendary Pokemon has the same type as the previous ones? Can you be more specific? xD
Whoops, I meant "No other Legendary Pokemon can have the same type as the previous ones". Like Articuno, he's an Ice-Type so new Legendary Pokemon can't have Ice Type anymore. They need to make a Legendary Pokemon Poison Type and yes that's the type they need to make .

Old May 13th, 2012, 03:58 PM
Sector

Quote:
Whoops, I meant "No other Legendary Pokemon can have the same type as the previous ones". Like Articuno, he's an Ice-Type so new Legendary Pokemon can't have Ice Type anymore. They need to make a Legendary Pokemon Poison Type and yes that's the type they need to make .
Really? If that's the case, then how come we have & ?

The only "One Type of a single Legendary Pokemon" we have are Bug, Ghost and Dark, which are Genesect, Giratina and Darkrai. We already have multiple Legendary Pokemon for each of the other types, excluding Poison :X
Old May 14th, 2012, 05:27 AM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sector Revenge
Welcome!!! Why do you choose Articuno? Seems Articuno lack favorites among the Legendary Pokemon, so far 3 members has it as their Partner Pokemon. I'm quite surprised. Articuno does have that beautiful coloring to it so I could understand that. :X
What....Articuno is the least chosen of all the legendaries? I thought it's the most favorite. O_O Well, we have more legendary Pokemon here (that are more badass) so that makes sense. lol

I chose Articuno not only because it's been my favorite since Generation 1, because I love the design and the coloring. Pokemon 2000 is my absolute favorite movie because of Articuno, and I'd watch it again just for that reason. Though I wish Articuno took more part of the movie. :/
Old May 14th, 2012, 09:56 AM
Sector

Quote:

What....Articuno is the least chosen of all the legendaries? I thought it's the most favorite. O_O Well, we have more legendary Pokemon here (that are more badass) so that makes sense. lol

I chose Articuno not only because it's been my favorite since Generation 1, because I love the design and the coloring. Pokemon 2000 is my absolute favorite movie because of Articuno, and I'd watch it again just for that reason. Though I wish Articuno took more part of the movie. :/
Zapdos has the most spotlight from Generation 1, and Articuno's movepool isn't all that great compare to Zapdos, and Moltres has a bit better movepool than Articuno as well. Guess it depends on the person

It does seem that Zapdos has more part of the movie than the other two though. I love how they made Mewtwo, Lugia and Entei all able to speak in the Pokemon movies. It's awesome. Does Zekrom/Reshiram talk in the Black/White movies?
Old May 15th, 2012, 03:50 AM
TheAC29

Quote:
Really? If that's the case, then how come we have & ?

The only "One Type of a single Legendary Pokemon" we have are Bug, Ghost and Dark, which are Genesect, Giratina and Darkrai. We already have multiple Legendary Pokemon for each of the other types, excluding Poison :X
Regice is not a dual type Legendary Pokemon, Kyurem is a dual type some are dual-type like the Legendary Birds. We've got Fire, Ice, Electric, Ghost, Dark, Bug, Grass, Steel, Rock, Water, Psychic. The only type that was for a new Legendary Pokemon is Poison and that's what's missing.

Old May 15th, 2012, 09:15 AM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Mind if I bring up a good topic for the club? :3

In the anime, there were many legendary Pokemon appearances that were either epic, touched our hearts or cried happily in the ending. Which episode of the anime (with a legendary Pokemon) was your favorite and why?
Old May 15th, 2012, 09:32 AM
Sector

Quote:
Mind if I bring up a good topic for the club? :3

In the anime, there were many legendary Pokemon appearances that were either epic, touched our hearts or cried happily in the ending. Which episode of the anime (with a legendary Pokemon) was your favorite and why?
Good topic. And let's say the movie doesn't count as an answer as well? Focus on the TV series section.

I'm going with Silver. Definitely Baby Lugia. That was the cutest thing ever, and it's a shame they didn't make him the game because I would had so used it myself! It was so playful with the group, but it made the parent Lugia go ballistic over its child's kidnapping. Honestly? The three episodes about these Lugia's were indeed my favorite series of episodes of all time. I would definitely love to watch these three again.

The Mystery is History, A Parent Trapped!, and A Promise is a Promise.
Attached Images
File Type: png Baby Lugia.png‎ (68.0 KB, 1 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: png Silver.png‎ (271.6 KB, 1 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: png Silver Trapped.png‎ (229.7 KB, 1 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: png Baby and Parent Lugia.png‎ (400.8 KB, 1 views) (Save to Dropbox)
Old May 16th, 2012, 04:22 PM
zephyr6257
Hi. I'm strange. Kthnxbye. :)

I can't believe I didn't see this club earlier. -.-

Name: zephyr6257
Partner Pokemon: Infiniti the Victini (such a mouthful)
Old May 16th, 2012, 08:00 PM
Sector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyr6257 View Post
I can't believe I didn't see this club earlier. -.-

Name: zephyr6257
Partner Pokemon: Infiniti the Victini (such a mouthful)
Welcome! What made you choose, I mean LOVE Victini? Such a rare Pokemon and powerful one indeed, also cute as a pet!

Old May 17th, 2012, 06:35 AM
zephyr6257

Well. Victini, first and foremost, reminds me of a Pikachu. And during the first generation, that was my favorite pokemon, next to charizard (don't judgeee meee, i was like 8). Second, its moves are breathtaking. Third, it has amazing speed and sp. attack. It's a fantastic pokemon overall. o3o
Old May 19th, 2012, 09:26 AM
Sector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyr6257 View Post
Well. Victini, first and foremost, reminds me of a Pikachu. And during the first generation, that was my favorite pokemon, next to charizard (don't judgeee meee, i was like 8). Second, its moves are breathtaking. Third, it has amazing speed and sp. attack. It's a fantastic pokemon overall. o3o
Speed and Special Attack are all tied with every other stats, jue like Mew/Celebi/Jirachi/Manaphy and Shaymin. But an interesting way to see Victini reminding you of Pikachu.. I take it you are referring to its cuteness and perhaps its attempt to take over as face of Pokemon?

Old May 20th, 2012, 07:56 PM
zephyr6257

Yes, I was referring to its cuteness, and its attempt to takeover the face of pokemon (i wish) :3
Old May 24th, 2012, 11:52 AM
Sector

Attempting to revive

What do you think about the new forms of the Kami Trio?

Old May 26th, 2012, 07:48 PM
Sun Casscade
The Sun's Water

Nature: Bold
Looks pretty cool, guess I shall join.

Name: Sun Casscade
Partner Pokemon: Lele the Latias

My Open RP: (One Spot Left!)

Digimon: The Video Game Rebellion
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links