The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 26th, 2012, 10:13 PM
Hiroshi Sotomura

Nature: Lax

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
It seems like the 3DS owners could care less how the DS owners feel (even in just basic conversation concerning the subject), and Nintendo is only catering to their new console customers and forgot about the rest of us who can't afford their overpriced hardware. It's one thing to be in the middle of a console switch, but its another to price your console $100 dollars more than the other and just expect everyone to be able to afford it, and if they can't then say "screw em".
Naturally, people will want a game to justify their console purchase, given how much they might have spent on it. We're in the middle of the 5th generation, and so what? I could counter that you're simply "lucky" this generation even catered to the DS, because otherwise you would have to shell out for one. And guess what? You've already had your chance to experience the 5th generation, because god forbid you're in this forum and are a proud owner of Black/White.

Don't be bitter about the fact you can't have one, and start saving up. Don't act as if you don't care, either, because it's quite clear that you do.

Just pony up the 170. Or don't. You don't have to.

That's Our Switch.
Pre-Service Teacher. Tech Guy. Web Designer. PokéCommunity Administrator. Wanderer. Novice Hockey Player. rijonAdventures Developer. #westjournal. Views are my own.
Old January 26th, 2012, 10:21 PM
Rivin
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyaki View Post
Plus you got a lot of deals now of selling old consoles for new ones.

Hell I could buy one right now if I wanted too. Its not really that expensive.

Plus you got a lot of deals now of selling old consoles for new ones.

Hell I could buy one right now if I wanted too. Its not really that expensive its almost rivaling the price of a regular Wii.

LOL just save up your money, or get a job or something.
Thats easy to say when you live with mommy and daddy and dont have bills or anything to pay for, but for us in the real world paying over $200 dollars for a PORTABLE game system and one game is insanity. The fact remains that all the 3rd games have been on the original release consoles... Once again sounds like 3DS owners worrying only about what new features they will get and forgetting about all the other people being excluded... And while I DO care, I don't care enough to pay that much for it... You are right though, I'll just skip the gen 5 3rd, buy a used console from a friend, and buy the 6th generation used. It has much less to do with the choice of technology and more with Nintendo not respecting their own customers purchases... would I have upgraded to the DSi XL from the lite if I'd have known the 3DS' release date was so soon? Of course not. It is just that they could include all the systems for the final 5th gen game and they may choose not to. That is proof they could care less...
Old January 26th, 2012, 10:25 PM
Zet
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Thats easy to say when you live with mommy and daddy and dont have bills or anything to pay for but for us in the real world over $200 dollars for a PORTABLE game system and one game is insanity. The fact remains that all the 3rd games have been on the original release consoles... Once again sounds like 3DS owners worrying only about what new features they will get and forgetting about all the other people being excluded...
You make it sound as if you're the only adult here who doesn't live with their parents. If you manage your money the right way, you can expect to have quite a bit left over for yourself.
Old January 26th, 2012, 10:26 PM
Keyaki

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Keyaki
Quote:
Thats easy to say when you live with mommy and daddy and dont have bills or anything to pay for but for us in the real world over $200 dollars for a PORTABLE game system and one game is insanity.
Didn't I just say that I forked over $100 to get my own DS and Diamond MYSELF? What's wrong with you?

Its already been stated that its not that expensive and there are a plethora of ways to afford it. Don't get pissy just because of your apparent inability to buy it. We're not spoiled brats who get anything you want, none of us are.

Quote:
You make it sound as if you're the only adult here who doesn't live with their parents. If you manage your money the right way, you can expect to have quite a bit left over for yourself.
Exactly, I got almost ALL of my games with my own money.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old January 26th, 2012, 10:36 PM
Rivin
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyaki View Post
Didn't I just say that I forked over $100 to get my own DS and Diamond MYSELF? What's wrong with you?

Its already been stated that its not that expensive and there are a plethora of ways to afford it. Don't get pissy just because of your apparent inability to buy it. We're not spoiled brats who get anything you want, none of us are.

Exactly, I got almost ALL of my games with my own money.
I wasn't speaking toward you personally but in general. If you are lucky enough to have a well paying job and can afford those things I applaud you, but not everyone is, and to be blatent I feel ripped off by nintendo. Its one thing to make a console switch, but to sap as much money up by selling a "new" handheld and then making it outdated in a year and a half is swindling someone. I could afford a hundred dollars for a DS and a diamond, however I can't and won't pay 200+ for a console with gimped features and one game. Essentially you people could care less about the rest of us as long as you get your new features... Forget that you could play the game if it was released for DS... There is no sympathy for those who want to have fun but cannot afford nintendo's overpriced systems IMMEDIATELY. I just think it's wrong that they'd release the gen 5 3rd to a new system when every other generations 3rd had been on the original handheld. Everyone just wants justification for their console and thats all it is.. Screw the people who can't afford it I guess right? Or they could release it on the DS for everyone and move to the 3DS for the 6th gen.....
Old January 26th, 2012, 10:38 PM
Hiroshi Sotomura

Let's not take this personal matter too far in, else we're going to derail from the actual purpose of discussing why it will/why it won't be on the 3DS.

Any further posts that appear to be a personal attack will be dealt with.

That's Our Switch.
Pre-Service Teacher. Tech Guy. Web Designer. PokéCommunity Administrator. Wanderer. Novice Hockey Player. rijonAdventures Developer. #westjournal. Views are my own.
Old January 26th, 2012, 11:09 PM
MegamanC
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Modest
You know....to be honest (I know Pokemon Black And White barely came out in 2011) But honestly, what new games have came out for the DS since 3DS also came out around the same time Pokemon Black And White cam out? I mean...honestly, games for the DS I would want to play if they were still in production would probably be only Ace Attorney or Megaman games, but they already finished the series and now not much for the DS is appealing to me anymore except for Pokemon.

I picked up the 3DS solely only for the purpose of Megaman Legends 3, but when I found out they canned it, I was quite upset and sad since I am a very huge fan of Megaman, although weeks later after owning the 3DS and finding out that Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance was coming, I decided to hold on to it till then. Right now there are plenty of Titles out for the 3DS, but only some I would want (I.E I already have Cave Story, Legend of Zelda: OoT, Mario Kart 7. I do want to get Mario Land 3D and maybe Star Fox 64 3D and Pokemon Rumble Blast.) But whats out for the DS right now that would appeal me? Haven't seen any recent or decent games...and since the new system is out, I feel like they are obsoleting the system now and starting to focus on the 3DS now...but thats just my opinion.

The 100 Mega Shock is right, you can't dwell on a 6 year old system. The DS lite had its prime, but now the time is dying out and coming to an end just like what happened to the PS2. You could always save up for the 3DS and trade in your old DS at Gamestop (I think they're still doing the promotion for an system upgrade, but dont take my word for it.)

On subject though, I do hope to see a new game or atleast the third game on the 3DS. Hoping to see a new story or an upgraded story than from Black and White...haven't gotten to Black City yet, so I don't know the controversy on it yet...but would be nice to see 3D graphics in battle on a handheld in 3D vision.

Just my 2 Cents.

- MegamanC

Last edited by MegamanC; January 26th, 2012 at 11:16 PM.
Old January 26th, 2012, 11:11 PM
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
I find the two versions for both systems to be unlikely but if they did they could call one Grey and the other Gray...
The ds is kind of old now...in someways I feel like this generation would have been made entirely for the 3ds had nintendo been quicker about releasing it...but Gf proably got impatient considering how long gen 4 lasted...
If the third version is for the 3ds (hey another pun on the system being gray is version # 3...) and it still uses sprites, it'll look strange...they should at least make them 2.5 D if not 3d model's...
Old January 26th, 2012, 11:53 PM
Wyaxx
Holy poffins!

Nature: Timid
If I were them, I'd probably release it for the 3DS and add special features that would give someone like me some sort of incentive to buy it.

My best friend and I both agreed that as we played it, we felt that it was a fun version to play, but we wouldn't want to replay it. No matter if there is a third edition or whichever system it's made for, I probably won't buy it.

The only thing I want is some form of Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald remake.
T: Wyatt♂/Wyann♀)
tba tba tba

Old January 27th, 2012, 01:05 AM
Rivin
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegamanC View Post
You know....to be honest (I know Pokemon Black And White barely came out in 2011) But honestly, what new games have came out for the DS since 3DS also came out around the same time Pokemon Black And White cam out? I mean...honestly, games for the DS I would want to play if they were still in production would probably be only Ace Attorney or Megaman games, but they already finished the series and now not much for the DS is appealing to me anymore except for Pokemon.

I picked up the 3DS solely only for the purpose of Megaman Legends 3, but when I found out they canned it, I was quite upset and sad since I am a very huge fan of Megaman, although weeks later after owning the 3DS and finding out that Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance was coming, I decided to hold on to it till then. Right now there are plenty of Titles out for the 3DS, but only some I would want (I.E I already have Cave Story, Legend of Zelda: OoT, Mario Kart 7. I do want to get Mario Land 3D and maybe Star Fox 64 3D and Pokemon Rumble Blast.) But whats out for the DS right now that would appeal me? Haven't seen any recent or decent games...and since the new system is out, I feel like they are obsoleting the system now and starting to focus on the 3DS now...but thats just my opinion.

The 100 Mega Shock is right, you can't dwell on a 6 year old system. The DS lite had its prime, but now the time is dying out and coming to an end just like what happened to the PS2. You could always save up for the 3DS and trade in your old DS at Gamestop (I think they're still doing the promotion for an system upgrade, but dont take my word for it.)

On subject though, I do hope to see a new game or atleast the third game on the 3DS. Hoping to see a new story or an upgraded story than from Black and White...haven't gotten to Black City yet, so I don't know the controversy on it yet...but would be nice to see 3D graphics in battle on a handheld in 3D vision.

Just my 2 Cents.

- MegamanC
There are tons of games they've released since the release of the 3DS. They may not all be HUGE titles, but they are still releasing games and stuff.. I'm not saying I hope they never make the switch because that would be illogical, as it is only natural to upgrade to the next generation..

I just hope nintendo is sensitive to the gamers who wasted money on the now "obsolete" DS (such as myself who only a year and a half ago bought the XL) for the 3rd game of the 5th gen. Basically I just was hoping nintendo would be inclusive to everyone (by releasing it on the DS so all the DS owners can play it rather than just the 3DS owners) before they jumped to the 3DS for the 6th. Because I, like many other fans may not be rich, and may have other priorities like our children and our homes, and can't afford the 3DS so readily, but we are still fans that love this series...

And I'm not dwelling on a 6 y/o system... That is why I am upset about this.. My XL isn't even two years old yet and it's already "obsolete". I mean I guess I just figured the XL would have a longer run or I would have just played my lite and put the money toward a 3DS instead.. But should I really be penalized for buying a companies product?

I'm probably gonna take your advice Megaman and go trade my system in now while it still has some value and save the credit for when the 3DS is affordable. I too hope we see a new 3DS entry to the series, but I was simply hoping that it would be for the 6th generation... As then I'd have more time to save and purchase both the handheld and the game by the time it is released. Most of you here haven't been blessed with children yet perhaps, but as a father and pokefan both, it's hard to keep up with the things you love, work a full-time job, and raise a family too.

I'm sorry if I may've offended anyone with my opinions, but they are just that. Opinions. I just thought that maybe there were other fans out there too that perhaps (while somewhat ot, but still a valid reason as to why I feel why I do about the choice of console) thought that the 3DS' price was a bit ridiculous and just hoped that Nintendo would give the DS a proper burial before forcing the 3DS on us, (especially considering that every single person I know in my age range has an older gen. DS due to the 3DS' price) but it seems as if I am the only one. So for rocking the boat a bit, I apologize.

Really I just wanted everyone to think for a moment about other people, because while in the grand scheme of things, it is irrelevant, but if released on the DS, we could all enjoy the 3rd game, and like with D/P/P the next generation could shift to the next generation console, with newer feature and animations like it deserves.
Old January 27th, 2012, 03:46 AM
Hiroshi Sotomura

Quote:
I just hope nintendo is sensitive to the gamers who wasted money on the now "obsolete" DS (such as myself who only a year and a half ago bought the XL) for the 3rd game of the 5th gen. Basically I just was hoping nintendo would be inclusive to everyone (by releasing it on the DS so all the DS owners can play it rather than just the 3DS owners) before they jumped to the 3DS for the 6th. Because I, like many other fans may not be rich, and may have other priorities like our children and our homes, and can't afford the 3DS so readily, but we are still fans that love this series...
And the Nintendo 3DS needs the support. Right now. It's starting to pick up momentum, and so of course they'd want to do something about it.

As I said earlier, is there any particular reason you'd be "waiting" for the next generation? It's not like you've really missed out on much by skipping the revised game other than a chunk of extra story and areas to explore. I take it you have Black and White already, right? So when the next game pops out, what truly major things have you missed out on?

Oh, and if the 3DS gets downloadable retail software before the middle of 2012, then you'd benefit from being able to download a copy of the game straight from the eShop.

That's Our Switch.
Old January 27th, 2012, 04:30 AM
P0kelegend

I'm not really sure the whole process into making these games, but lets say the third version will be released on 3DS.. with the whole resolution problem, and them making the graphics more advanced on the 3DS, would they have to go through a lot to change all that and make it 3DS worthy?

Surely if they are going to make it for the 3DS they'll have to fix the resolution and would probably upgrade graphics and change other things around too, right? Im not sure how long that would take them to do though. What Im trying to say is, would they have to practically spend lots of time revamping everything for the 3DS and then adding the third version exclusive 'Gray' stuff?
Old January 27th, 2012, 08:18 AM
The 100 Mega Shock
Donator Tier 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by P0kelegend View Post
I'm not really sure the whole process into making these games, but lets say the third version will be released on 3DS.. with the whole resolution problem, and them making the graphics more advanced on the 3DS, would they have to go through a lot to change all that and make it 3DS worthy?

Surely if they are going to make it for the 3DS they'll have to fix the resolution and would probably upgrade graphics and change other things around too, right? Im not sure how long that would take them to do though. What Im trying to say is, would they have to practically spend lots of time revamping everything for the 3DS and then adding the third version exclusive 'Gray' stuff?
It's been nearly two years, man. Lots of companies can make brand new games in that length of time with big budgets and good teams, let alone when a lot of your game has already been designed.
Old January 27th, 2012, 12:14 PM
wombateiro
Trainer

@ Rivin
You complain about how hard is to get money for new console, but you bought DSi XL without even realizing it's almost the same thing like DSi, only bigger.
So don't blame Nintendo that they don't care about people who can't afford 3DS because they are not guilty for your bad choice of wasting money on DSi XL.

Last edited by wombateiro; January 27th, 2012 at 01:55 PM.
Old January 27th, 2012, 01:27 PM
Rivin
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wombateiro View Post
@ Rivin
You complain about how hard is to get money for new console, but you bought DS XL without even realizing it's almost the same thing like DSi, only bigger.
You said that you bought it for B/W and their third version without any guarantee that third version will for DS. So don't blame Nintendo they don't care about people who can't afford 3DS because they are not guilty for your bad choice of wasting money on DS XL.
How was my personal choice a "bad" choice considering the 3DS hadn't been announced for a release date at that point and I was upgrading to an internet capable system with a larger screen and camera from a smaller system with almost none of that? And how do YOU know what I realized? Maybe I have bad eyesight and benefited from the larger screen? The point was is I had saved up money for a while to get my DSi XL, and had Nintendo not swindled me by making it obsolete not EVEN two years later, I wouldn't be mad.

If they'd have announced the 3DS release BEFORE I bought my XL I would have just saved my money and bought that? But they didn't, and essentially tricked me into spending my money on "obsolete" hardware. I had mistakenly assumed the hardware would have a similar run to the products before it (more that a year and a half) and am being penalized for it?

And I never said I bought the XL specifically for b/w or the 3rd game at all. I didn't say anything even related to that because that simply isn't true... I already had a DS Lite, why would I need an XL to play b/w and why would I assume nintendo would put it out for the DS? I made no assumptions, however after nintendo's little trick I figured the least they would do would be to throw us a bone. I mean the customers whom bought the XL are essentially being penalized for buying a nintendo product... that's pretty messed up. (this is getting WAY off topic......... None of this matters as I've traded the XL in now regardless. Why sit with "obsolete" hardware that is essentially bleeding money every day when I can cash in and wait another idk year to buy the 3DS.)

Back on topic, thank you P0kelegend, finally someone who is thinking logically about it.. Why would they convert it over to the 3DS (whilst losing sales) and change the resolution and practically everything about the game and still try to tie it to B/W (which it would be pretty different from at that point) when they could simply do minor tweaks and upgrades like they always have and release it for the original system? Then they could work on upgrading the 6th gen to the 3DS' hardware without struggling for a deadline...

Sure the 3DS could use the support, but a game isn't going to give it that. reasonable price drops will give it that... Because regardless of the games released, many people won't buy it until it is affordable.
Old January 27th, 2012, 02:34 PM
Rivin
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wombateiro View Post
That's why I think it was a bad choice: you should think before how long DS era is going to last. It was rather clear it was going to end soon.

Yeah, sorry about that, my bad. I edited that.
But see that's why I am upset, I figured that since they were releasing a new console, even if it was just a larger version of the DSi, that the era would perhaps be extended to accommodate consumers whom had just made the switch rather than to just move on whilst saying "bad move!"..

I mean you have to look at it from my point of view.. I figured if the era was over, they wouldn't be releasing an updated handheld you know?... I would've just saved my money, played my Lite, and bought the 3DS when I was able instead of wasting my money.. I mean I'm not psychic, and with no release date how was I supposed to know? Thats all...

And its cool man, no biggie, I just wanted to clear that up because that single misquote made me seem like a hypocrite by saying I wouldn't buy a system for one game alone, but painting me as If I had bought the XL for B/W lol. Its cool though.
Old January 27th, 2012, 03:16 PM
MegamanC
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Sure the 3DS could use the support, but a game isn't going to give it that. reasonable price drops will give it that... Because regardless of the games released, many people won't buy it until it is affordable.
Just a little clean up if your thinking the 3DS still isn't affordable, they did that price drop back in July of 2011 from $249 to $169 and for those who bought it for $249 are compensated with 20 free games due to the "Ambassador Program" Nintendo offered.

On topic: needless to say if the third game is on the 3DS or DS console. If you take the example of Gold and Silver (Both games were playable on the Gameboy/Gameboy Pocket or Gameboy Color) When Crystal came out, that was exclusively on the Gameboy Color. (I understand that was already discussed about.) If its the companies choice, whats to fuss about? Unless the companies are planning to hear the public's opinion, whats to do if thats their decision on what they want to do with the game? It may not be fair, but I mean....yeah? (Given, I haven't actually finished Crystal. I've started it, but never finished it, so I don't know what were the difference between Gold/Silver and Crystal aside from Console Exclusive.)

- MegamanC
Old January 27th, 2012, 05:11 PM
Rivin
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegamanC View Post
Just a little clean up if your thinking the 3DS still isn't affordable, they did that price drop back in July of 2011 from $249 to $169 and for those who bought it for $249 are compensated with 20 free games due to the "Ambassador Program" Nintendo offered.

On topic: needless to say if the third game is on the 3DS or DS console. If you take the example of Gold and Silver (Both games were playable on the Gameboy/Gameboy Pocket or Gameboy Color) When Crystal came out, that was exclusively on the Gameboy Color. (I understand that was already discussed about.) If its the companies choice, whats to fuss about? Unless the companies are planning to hear the public's opinion, whats to do if thats their decision on what they want to do with the game? It may not be fair, but I mean....yeah? (Given, I haven't actually finished Crystal. I've started it, but never finished it, so I don't know what were the difference between Gold/Silver and Crystal aside from Console Exclusive.)

- MegamanC
I understand that, but the fact is, after wasting all my money on the XL, I can't very well afford the 3DS at the moment. I have to use the credit from my XL and still save up some money. I'm just gonna wait till the price drops again is what I'm saying...

Also on topic, yeah but there is a reason why gold and silver combined sold 14.5 million copies, and Crystal sold only 3.7 million.. Not because it was "the same game" either... yellow version sold 8.2 million units compared to R/B/G's 20 million (and it was the "same game") So I wonder what the reason could be? Maybe the console release decision?

And I understand it is the company's choice, but if they want their game to sell well, it'd be easier for them to release it to EVERYONE.. I'm not gonna argue my viewpoint on it since everyone seems to disagree, but I can only hope it is released for the DS for everyone, that way GF and Nintendo can do well, and ALL the players can play the game.
Old January 27th, 2012, 05:19 PM
Funsparce
The Fun is always Dunsparce

Nature: Relaxed
I'll have to agree with a lot of the above people, it is highly likely to be released on the 3Ds, but most likely not a Wii

http://www.youtube.com/user/Funsparce?feature=mhee
Old January 28th, 2012, 07:23 AM
MrGriszell
Madara

Quote:
I understand that, but the fact is, after wasting all my money on the XL, I can't very well afford the 3DS at the moment. I have to use the credit from my XL and still save up some money. I'm just gonna wait till the price drops again is what I'm saying...

Also on topic, yeah but there is a reason why gold and silver combined sold 14.5 million copies, and Crystal sold only 3.7 million.. Not because it was "the same game" either... yellow version sold 8.2 million units compared to R/B/G's 20 million (and it was the "same game") So I wonder what the reason could be? Maybe the console release decision?

And I understand it is the company's choice, but if they want their game to sell well, it'd be easier for them to release it to EVERYONE.. I'm not gonna argue my viewpoint on it since everyone seems to disagree, but I can only hope it is released for the DS for everyone, that way GF and Nintendo can do well, and ALL the players can play the game.

I didnt realize the sales difference between the gen 2 games, good job on bringing that out. I see where your getting at. I can almost kind of agree, but the thing is by the time the 3rd game comes out dont you think the majority of people will have a 3ds?
Old January 28th, 2012, 09:04 AM
wombateiro
Trainer

Quote:
You were probably basing on this: http://vgsales.wikia.com/wiki/Pokemon
The problem with that page is the fact it shows only Japan and US sales. And what about the rest of the world?
The global sales are shown here: http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name....01&results=50

Basing on global sales it can be seen that Crystal was sold in almost the same amount like Emerald which was released for the same console like R/S. So console release decision is not always the main matter of low or high sales.
Old January 28th, 2012, 12:31 PM
Haunter714
Beginning Trainer

I think the 3DS needs the third game more than the DSi does. I feel like the DSi has been taken to it's limit and there isn't anywhere to go but down in terms of innovation, uniqueness in games. Making the third game on 3DS could open us up to a new level of graphical capabilities they we couldn't achieve on DSi, and I think it's time for a major overhaul in these RPGs. That being said, I only just got my DSi (XL) last year, the console was previously way too small for my fat hands, lol. As badly as I would want to play the third game, I'd have to hold off for a design revision. In actuality, I can see a larger 3DS being announced within the next year with built-in Circle Pad Pro features. Here's hoping.
Old January 28th, 2012, 01:18 PM
The 100 Mega Shock
Donator Tier 3

Please don't use VGChartz for anything resembling accurate sales data. The information from Wikipedia is also lacking because it doesn't take into account the European markets.

Pokémon game sales need to be used in context. Yellow was the first new release since Red and Blue for US markets and made to cash-in on an immensely popular animated series and animated movie franchise. Conversely, Pokémon Crystal was released at what we can probably call the point where the Pokémon mega-fad begins to die down and we get to Generation 3, where sales figures dropped dramatically. See also Pokémon Stadium 2 (2001) supposedly selling just over half of the first Stadium (2000).

It doesn't have a special tie-in like playing as Ash and Pikachu to hold it up, and an important note to make is that by the time Pokémon Crystal was released to American and European markets, the Game Boy Advance had already seen it's worldwide release.

Last edited by The 100 Mega Shock; January 28th, 2012 at 01:32 PM.
Old February 3rd, 2012, 05:34 PM
HyperXhydra

I think the only problem about BW is the back sprites they can make the back sprites of the Pokemons less pixelated.
I think the DS is becoming obsolete but not the DSi.

Last edited by HyperXhydra; February 3rd, 2012 at 05:41 PM.
Old February 4th, 2012, 04:42 AM
Hiroshi Sotomura

As far as Nintendo's concerned, they're the same platform. The DSi's support, going forward, will not be as strong as the 3DS's. Be surprised if any DSiWare actually comes out.

DSiWare is pretty much the only thing Nintendo distinguishes software on the DS and the DSi with. There's no such thing as a first-party DSi-only game card.

That's Our Switch.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here