The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 2nd, 2012 (04:36 AM).
Olli
I wanna see you be brave
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sector Revenge View Post
o
The female Pokemon with their Girly Charm=I need to get married now right? LOL

Gardevoir (Since Gallade is a male) is also a female-like Pokemon so I used her quite a bit in Ruby as well, both her, Flygon & Milotic were my favorites during that time. Flygon was way before I even started using Salamence and he won my heart over Flygon lol

Solrock/Lunatone(Spelled wrong?) would have excellent pre-evolutions in my opinion. They are just...empty to me with their current forms only and nothing else..
Oh yeah, you're right. They should have a shared pre-evolution which would evolve in to Solrock while reaching the level it evolves at daytime, and Lunatone while evolving at nighttime.

@hiinotama
I agree with you on Tropius. Back when I first saw it, I actually thought it was an evolution of something, 'cause it just seems too big compared to many other Pokémon, so it definitely needs a pre-evolution.
I don't quite agree with you on Castform though, as they'd have the same concept and nothing would really change. That would also mean they they'd have to make new designs for all the weather forms of the evolution, and I think that would take too long ;I
Old February 2nd, 2012 (09:17 PM).
Hikamaru
this is all yours
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Name: Hikari10
Partner Pokemon: Dizzy the Spinda (I chose Spinda cos it's cute)
How Active you will be (1-10): 9 (I sometimes have to hang out in other clubs too)
If someone recruited you, who was it : Nobody

battle server | tumblr | profile | supporter
pairs | the welcome lounge | fairy-type club

Old February 2nd, 2012 (09:45 PM).
Ω Ruby and α Sapphire
Hope will never die! ~Lucina

Nature: Quiet
Could i sign up? Hoenn is my favourite region, playing through sapphire again now.
Name: Zupplu
Partner Pokemon: Brava the Flygon
And nobody recruited me
Old February 2nd, 2012 (09:59 PM). Edited February 2nd, 2012 by Sector.
Sector

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olli97 View Post
Oh yeah, you're right. They should have a shared pre-evolution which would evolve in to Solrock while reaching the level it evolves at daytime, and Lunatone while evolving at nighttime.

@hiinotama
I agree with you on Tropius. Back when I first saw it, I actually thought it was an evolution of something, 'cause it just seems too big compared to many other Pokémon, so it definitely needs a pre-evolution.
I don't quite agree with you on Castform though, as they'd have the same concept and nothing would really change. That would also mean they they'd have to make new designs for all the weather forms of the evolution, and I think that would take too long ;I
I actually loved Tropius because of it how looks, until I realized how bad it is. Tropius is alone, I thought the same thing with the Dragon type of Druggion in 5th Generation. How can a Pokemon like these two not have evolutions?? Oh well..one of those many questions we will never know.

It's been 2 days so that's more than 30 hours ago, I'm going to take a shot at this if that's alright?
Opinionated Topic Discussion:

Should there be more Pokemon evolving the same way Feebas/Milotic does? Through Maximum Contest Ranks?

Old February 2nd, 2012 (10:15 PM).
d4rka8isz
Is Confused.

Nature: Gentle
Well, let's look at the Pokemon that have a new look upon evolving.

Magikarp --> Gyarados Tough
Riolu --> Lucario Cool/Tough
Buneary --> Lopunny Beauty
Staravia --> Staraptor Cool
Hoothoot --> Noctowl Smart

Make your own suggestions. Mine probably aren't that great, but I have to go to sleep now anyways so I can't think that well.

Challenges in progress:
Monotype Rock
Boldore Lv. 33 Dwebble Lv. 32 Tirtouga Lv. 32
I need to update faster...
Old February 3rd, 2012 (11:35 AM).
Cosmotone8
silhouette of the past

Location: Boston, MA, USA, Earth, Sun Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Nature: Careful
I think it should only happen with Gyrados, being so similar and all. Except it should be tough instead of beautiful. Also, there should be another way of evolving it, like trading it with the Rainbow Scale or whatever its called for milotic.
But the more I try to move on, the more I feel alone
So I watch the summer stars to lead me home.

Old February 3rd, 2012 (03:55 PM).
ナギ
P r e p a r e .

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
@hiinotama
honestly, i hardly think 'taking too long' is an issue.. i mean, it'd just be one pokémon. They wouldn't need ages for that.
that, and while i actually wanted to say there's loads of pokémon whose evolved forms hardly add to their originality, i actually think they could've done so much more with a pokémon like Castform. right now it's just a little ball that changes forms depending on the weather, but there weren't even any effects on the battle style of the pokémon, or anything. just its exterior changed.

then again, i guess Castform really is kindof a pokémon that looks rather man-made, so maybe it shouldn't have an evolution just to keep that image intact.

AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.

CONTEST-RANK EVOLUTION?
... honestly i don't really think there have to be more of those evolutions, but that's mainly because as far as i know, in B/W, contest ranks were left out completely in the first place, no?
still, i guess it'd be okay. i mean, as long as they have an alternative for evolution like with Milotic and the.. Prism Scale, i think it was..

if i really had to pick some, maybe for the Surskit-Masquerain evolution, with Beauty maxed out? i've no idea. XD;
Old February 7th, 2012 (09:09 AM).
Olli
I wanna see you be brave
Community Supporter

I'd have to agree with hiinotama, we don't really need anymore of those types of evolutions. Tbh, I never really liked the concept of evolution requirements. I can live with most of them like the trading ones (i.e. Kadabra > Alakazam), or the ones where you have to train a Pokémon up in a specific location (i.e. Eevee > Leafeon/Glaceon), though things such as beauty evolutions just seem like a waste of time, even though it makes sense in the relation.

Anyways, it's time for a new topic. Sorry, Sector Revenge, but activity has gone down and hopefully a new topic will increase it.

'What is your favourite of the shiny designs introduced in the 3rd generation?
Old February 8th, 2012 (08:14 AM).
lewieboy124
Pokemon League Champion

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
'What is your favourite of the shiny designs introduced in the 3rd generation?
For me personally, I can't decide between Rayquaza and Mightyena.
What do you think......

The Hacks I Support:

Old February 8th, 2012 (08:35 AM).
Sector

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewieboy124 View Post
What do you think......
Rayquaza is definitely the best, possibly for all 649 Pokemon combined I'd give Rayquaza somewhere in the top 3. His Yellow/Red Lining stands out perfectly than his original Green color.

For me, #1, no denying it's someone who shines my world when I see this Shiny version of her <33333333

Old February 8th, 2012 (08:47 AM).
Sector

Quote:
You have to admit, that's an awesome shiny XD.
It sure is on Latias!

Latios is good too.

Old February 8th, 2012 (10:18 AM).
lewieboy124
Pokemon League Champion

Quote:

Latios is good too.

Yeah you're right. Both Latios and Latias are good shinies in 3rd Gen!

The Hacks I Support:

Old February 8th, 2012 (10:24 AM).
Jellicent♀
ღ Fairy Wind ღ

Nature: Modest
Uh, my favorite would HAVE to be shiny Registeel.

Look'it that. It's completely epic. Of course, Rayquaza is pretty amazing as a shiny, too.

Let the little fairy in you fly!
Old February 8th, 2012 (06:50 PM).
Cosmotone8
silhouette of the past

Quote:
What do you think......
Quote:
Rayquaza is definitely the best, possibly for all 649 Pokemon combined I'd give Rayquaza somewhere in the top 3. His Yellow/Red Lining stands out perfectly than his original Green color.

For me, #1, no denying it's someone who shines my world when I see this Shiny version of her <33333333

Quote:
It sure is on Latias!

Latios is good too.

I don't like Latias's shiny, too bright for me...Latios is good though.
But in the end, Ill go with Mightyena.

Old February 9th, 2012 (07:03 AM).
d4rka8isz
Is Confused.

Nature: Gentle
I like how Metagross actually looks real and how Regice is more of an ice blue.

Challenges in progress:
Monotype Rock
Boldore Lv. 33 Dwebble Lv. 32 Tirtouga Lv. 32
I need to update faster...
Old February 9th, 2012 (11:12 AM).
flubbateios
Woof.

Nature: Docile
Hahahaha, yeah , I like Rayquaza <3, loved it ever since i first saw it's shiny form , I also like Metagross , it also looks pretty cool
Old February 10th, 2012 (11:39 AM). Edited February 12th, 2012 by Xeberos.
Xeberos
Friendship is Magic <3

Nature: Brave
Sorry for being inactive, I was on vacation last week and I've had some stuff to do. :/

So now we're talking about 3rd generation shiny Pokémon. Usually I prefer something colourful and bright like Espeon or Pachirisu. But now I have new favourite. It's Metagross. It looks so badass with it's colours dark grey/gold. :D
Co-Owner of The Cute Pokemon Club
Old February 11th, 2012 (12:57 AM).
Olli
I wanna see you be brave
Community Supporter

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rka8isz View Post
I like how Metagross actually looks real and how Regice is more of an ice blue.

All of your opinions are great and well respected, but tbh, these two are my favourite. I like Pokémon with a gold colour in their shiny design, as gold looks so incredibly awesome on Pokémon for some reason. It also varies a lot from their original designs, which is something I like a lot in Pokémon. Latias just looks more adorable than ever in its shiny design, while Metagross gets to look more badass. It's like it shines off of their personality, and kinda strenghtens it >_<

These are two shiny designs that I don't really like. I honestly don't see what's so great about Rayquaza's shiny design, because to me, it just got uglier. The colours of the markings looks way off and I don't feel like it seem as ferocious as it seemed before. With Regice, it's because of the lack of variety in the colours. I admit it looks great, but I think it would have been better off as its original design then, because there is honetly not much difference other than the depht of the colour :|
Old February 12th, 2012 (09:25 AM).
lewieboy124
Pokemon League Champion

Sorry for being so picky flubbateios but I found a mistake with my name in the members section. You spelt my name wrong, it's lewieboy124.
Should I start a new topic?
Do you think there will be a pokemon remake of the third generation?

The Hacks I Support:

Old February 12th, 2012 (10:53 AM).
flubbateios
Woof.

Sorry lewieboy! That's flubb to you or else

Anyways

Do you think there will be a pokemon remake of the third generation?

Probably, but you never know with Game Freak
Old February 12th, 2012 (11:02 AM).
Xeberos
Friendship is Magic <3

Of course there will be. And they are going to be huge success. Everyone is waiting for remakes so I'm pretty sure we are going to see them.
Old February 12th, 2012 (01:53 PM). Edited February 12th, 2012 by Olli.
Olli
I wanna see you be brave
Community Supporter

In my opinion it would be frankly too lazy of Gamefreak to not make a remake of the third generation games. In any case, a remake of that generation just seems like a must, not only because it would ruining the line of games as we know it by not making them, but also because it is a heavily requested game from the fanbase, and to be honest, it seems like a game that is really worth remaking. It was the first game to have an actual storyline that was able to bring you into the game, and I'd just love to see how they'd improve that and what extra features they would put into the game, not to mention how much better it would seem in more recent graphics. It would be great if they were to put in extra places, like with FR/LG with Sevii Isles and like HG/SS with an extra region (even though that was in G/S/C originally, but psssch, who cares >_<). Either way, it's very likely that they are going to make the remakes, because I can honestly not see any reason why not to, and I don't think that the sixth generation games should be out before 2013 anyways, so why not throw the remakes in this year?
Old February 12th, 2012 (02:59 PM).
Cosmotone8
silhouette of the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeberos View Post
Of course there will be. And they are going to be huge success. Everyone is waiting for remakes so I'm pretty sure we are going to see them.
I support this 100%. Go Gen3 remakes!

Old February 12th, 2012 (11:43 PM).
flubbateios
Woof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmotone8 View Post

I support this 100%. Go Gen3 remakes!
I completely support this. But I think it won't be as good as Emerald, for some reason , idk , but B & W was not as amazing as i wanted it to be
Old February 12th, 2012 (11:59 PM).
Xeberos
Friendship is Magic <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by flubbateios View Post
I completely support this. But I think it won't be as good as Emerald, for some reason , idk , but B & W was not as amazing as i wanted it to be
But think about whole new graphics compared to R/S/E and 3D modeling. Meaby animated sprites and new moves(?), meaby some additions and new areas and Pokédex.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links