Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Stage
Reload this Page Earth and Sky!: Pokemon Battle Royale! [T]

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Stage This is where the In-Character roleplaying happens. Before you create a thread here, recruit some players in Roleplay Casting. Your very own legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures awaits! Let's go!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old May 17th, 2012 (07:02 PM).

Nature: Lonely
Chester chuckled as he reached into his red top hat and pulled out a ledger. "Yes, tomorrow. You see, Heroes loft will be completely ready by the end of the week, work crew or not. When the settlement finishes, It'll need guests to sustain itself. So I need a commercial shot tomorrow, basically just a short tour through Lethia around the mountain region within the walking distance back here." He looked over at her with a short smile on his face and a chuckle. "If you want to be my spokes model, you'll need a swimsuit for a few of the locations. You pokemon will have to participate in the commercial as well. Though you will need to be on your guard. Part of the route planned for tomorrow is through the migration path for a handful of the bug pokemon. With spring in the mix, they're bound to be laying eggs as well, so they'll be on edge." He then looks back at the partly completed hotel. "When we get back from the tour, we will film the final sunset shots here at the hotel. Interior design with some supplies will be flying in tomorrow and working with the carpenters as they construct the rooms." He pulls out small pocket barometer and frowns slightly as he looks towards the sky. "Looks like the temperature will be picking up tomorrow and by a lot... I need to go inform the rest of the carpenters. If your interested in being the spokes model, meet me outside my tent at 6 a.m. tomorrow morning and be ready to fight incase we have any trouble along the way." A simple chuckle, he gives a simple bow and makes his departure.

Meanwhile within the Red tent, Shadoan and Jack eat their meals while watching over the recovering Kiba. Stella was sitting Light as Jev watched carefully over Mello and Avaith with Ulla perched on his horn and Irek atop of his head. "How are we suppose to fight someone that can do this?" Irek blinked slightly and looked at Jev. "You train harder, thats the purpose of an all out battle royale, If your scared bug, there's always PC storage." "STOP CALLING ME THAT!" Irek chuckles as Shadoan looks up at Irek. Irek looks down and smiles a little. "Jev has doubts Shadoan. You probably need to give your team a pep talk when Avaith is on his feet." Shadoan nods in agreement as he lays back against the pole and sighs. "Lets just get some rest. We have a shift to take in the morning."
As Shadoan closes his eyes, Stella and Light walked over to sleep beside him, side by side, Ulla flew over and perched herself on his shoulder as Jev walked over outside, grasped ahold of a tree and simply slept there. Irek watched Shadoans team and gave a small chuckle. "One big happy family I guess..." He curls up into a ball, using his red scarf as a blanket and slowly falls asleep.

-Sleeping: Next day adv.-

Old May 18th, 2012 (05:22 AM).
King of the Hell

Kiba

Flare

Mello

Spirit

Ki

Slow Recovery

~Dawn~
Around Six or Seven in the Morning

Pain... Disorientation... And... Something Strange. Opening his heterochromic eyes, Kiba watched the ceiling of somewhere red... The tent... I'm in the tent... He gradually felt himself come to, and sat up, but a massive, searing pain shot through his entire body like a shockwave, forcing him right back into a laying position. Testing his body, he determined that, for some reason, his right arm and left leg were incapable of movement. Guess I'll need some automail... And a mechanic. A burning pain over the front-left side of his torso alerted him to his broken ribs. Simply looking over his own body he suffered some pretty severe burns.

Forcing himself into an upright sitting position, he leaned back on something; he wasn't particularly interested in finding out what he was leaning on. Closing his eyes for a moment, he tried to think straight... But all he could think about was Julia. Now is not the time for that..... I wonder, if any of them knew what I did... If they saw why I put myself in this position... Eyes opened once more, Kiba glanced around... Finding Shadoan was also in the tent, with his Pokemon. He was sleeping, so Kiba just closed his eyes and relaxed. Maybe I shouldn't be sitting up, tearing at my own muscles... Simply shrugging, he closed his eyes to listen to the quiet sounds of dawn. Birds chirping in the distance, and the soft rustling of grass. I hope someone wakes up soon..... This is very lonely...

Mello was... Well, in massive pain, but somehow relaxed. Opening her soft purple eyes, she found Aviath snuggled up to her, and did her best to ignore her wounds and just cuddle up to him. I can't believe this all happened... I wish it would all just go away... Like a bad nightmare... Her eyes were dimmed with pain, physical as well as emotional. Her gaze seemed lost and hopeless, with the only enjoyment coming from the tender embrace of Aviath.

Waking groggily, Flare found himself just outside of the tent. Checking on Mello, Flare padded past Shadoan and company, to lay beside Kiba, watching him with a look of worry that was simply too genuine to hide. Kiba's left hand met the fur of his head, weakly brushing and stroking it. Flare just leaned in closer. This was the only comfort he'd had on the journey. It was amazing how something as simple as petting could produce so much comfort. Fortunately, that comfort goes both ways.

Spirit had watched everything unfold. The fact that she was the only one uninjured made her feel rather guilty. Maybe I should have gotten into the battle more... She was producing a rather depressing air around her, sighing to herself.

Meanwhile, Ki was leaning against a tree, just behind Spirit. When he spoke up, it made her jump and turn quickly to face him in surprise. Don't say that. Your getting hurt would terrify Kiba, and you know it.

But... Maybe everyone else might not have been hurt so much if I had taken some damage...

Nonsense. Kiba is already in a state of vital injury, do you think he would feel better about getting stressed over you? You know you terrified him when you passed. It took him years before he could even let any of us battle.

Her eyes widened. I... Worried him that much...?

Ki nodded, eyes closed. It's a sign of weakness. He's going to try to prevent you from fighting, you know. You're going to have to force your way into battles, and show him that you can handle yourself. With that, he left her to think. He made his way into the Red tent, kneeling down to examine Mello, as well as Shadoan's team. Then he moved to Kiba and Flare, Kneeling close by, closing his eyes once more. It might be a while until anyone else wakes up... Maybe I can tend to them, if they'd like.

Old May 18th, 2012 (06:57 AM).
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
Jack Davis

Jack sighed as he just stared up at the sky. He hadn't fallen asleep for the rest of the night. He was thinking too much to try and sleep. He had visited Golf plenty of times, but each and ever time the Dragonair was sound asleep. He had left Alpha and Echo to watch over her, but it did look like she would recover in a day or two. Kiba on the other hand... Jack sighed and ran a hand through his hair. It really was distressing to see just how badly they had been beaten. Sure, Irek was on their side now, but even he could be beat. Jack felt something poking his head and he looked up to see Foxtrot looking down at him. The Sableye pointed to his wrist and Jack nodded. He got up and stretched as Foxtrot jumped onto his shoulder. Jack walked back to one of the medical tents and looked over Golf. "Any changes Echo?"

The Sneasel shook her head and moved over and adjusted the blanket on Alpha. The Hypno had stayed up all night so it was no wonder he was out of commission. Jack just nodded and took out the food bowels and poured out the food and let the rest of his pokemon loose and walked out of the tent. The pokemon ate quietly and Bravo looked up and saw Echo casting a glance back at the tent where Kiba and his pokemon were every now and then. Bravo rolled her eyes and got up and grabbed Echo and began to pull her out of the tent, "Go to her. Tell her how you feel and do some lovely dubby stuff. I'll watch over Golf"

The Sneasel was quiet and then quickly hugged Bravo and ran off to the other tent. Foxtrot just quietly ate his food while Delta was looking as depressed as Jack was. "If I could have evolved I could have helped."

Foxtrot sighed, "Delta, you cannot control the circumstances of evolution. If you were meant to evolve then you would have. You cannot fight the alignment fate has to offer you."

Delta just floated away, "I'm not hungry." He muttered.

Bravo just sighed and looked over Golf, "Give him some time Fox. He'll get over it soon."

Echo ran through the small camp until she finally got to the tent and saw that Spirit was already awake. She sprinted to Spirit and just let it loose. "SpiritIthinkIhaveacrushonyouandIwassoafraidthatyouweregoingtodie, andI'msosorrynottohavebeentherewithyouandI'mreallysorrythatKibagothurt, butIwasafraidIwouldn'tseeyouagainandIreallyreallylikeyouandIdidn'twantyoutogowithoutmesayingthatIhaveahugecrushonyou!" It all came out in a rush as Echo looked at her and then down at the ground as he clicked her claws together as her nervousness flared up.

Jack just sat on a chair as he watched the various workers moving around. He had nothing better to do at the moment so he got up and went to the tent Kiba was resting in and smiled as he saw that Kiba was awake and that he had Flare and that Lucario with him as well. "Hey, you're awake." He said as he sat in one of the chairs. "How are you feeling?"
Old May 18th, 2012 (09:48 AM). Edited May 18th, 2012 by Quto.

-WELCOME LADIES AND GENTS TO DAY 4!-
-Today's Agenda-
~Julia's Commercial
~2 battles, trainers, fight for your badge components! [Optional]
~2 surprises heading for Heroes Loft, be ready!

As the sun light beamed across Avaith's face, he opened his eyes slowly and saw Mello cuddled up to him. Unaware of how he got there or what had happened, he decided to let it go and place his arms over her shoulders, looking at her and smiling as he closed his eyes to get a little sleep. "Looks like Green got the both of us."

Jev hops down from his tree at the crack of dawn and walks over to the sleeping group where Shadoan was resting. Sighing, he pushes Shadoan over to wake him up and the rest of his team followed. The bug grinned and chuckled. "Good morning." Shadoan looked at him with some disgust but rose up to stretch his arms and legs. "I guess Ill handle the morning shift." He steps out of the red tent, groggily, and looks out over the landscape. The hotel was nearing its completion as another helicopter was flying in with some supplies and Chester was standing at the edge of the construction site beside a large jeep. The vehicle had a camera crew with their equipment, a cooler with some food and some mats. Chester waited patiently by his tent for Julia to show up.

Old May 18th, 2012 (02:11 PM).
Pokemon Professor / RP Mentor
Crystal Tier

Nature: Sassy
Julia -
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Julia was... surprised to say the least. Chester wanted her to be his spokes model?? At first a dozen questions ran through her head, but ultimately she was... flattered! I mean sure she made an effort to look good but that was mostly for herself! A light blush came to her cheeks. She silently found herself very receptive to the idea, however the question of what the others would think was far from lost on her. There were so many negative stereotypes associated with models... so much prejudice. Was she risking prejudice from those she knew by accepting this offer? Chester informed her that she should see him at 6 AM if she wanted to accept the job, giving her time to think it over. For this, she was grateful.

...Julia made a point to set her pokegear's alarm for 5:30 AM.

--Transition to the next morning--

When Kiba woke up, Julia was gone.

Her alarm had woken her up not long earlier. Having made a point to quickly spruce herself up for the day to come she had made her way out of the tent quite early to make sure she wasn't late to meet Chester. She had had plenty of time to think about yesterday's events. Kiba and Roy had both been incapacitated. She was pretty sure some of the other's pokemon had suffered a similar fate. The meganium had done what she had thought impossible. Entei had used mimic on a terrifyingly powerful attack. Understandably she wasn't sure she wanted to replace that attack anytime soon. It seemed kind of useful. The loss of a team member was devistating however. She wasn't sure how to feel over the myriad of emotions these memories brought forward. On one hand the entire ordeal had been absolutely terrifying, but on the other she knew she had signed up for this. Somehow she had thought she would've been more prepared, though. Julia decidedly squelched her feelings for the time being, at least until she had a better grip on them.

It was only a few minutes until 6 AM when Julia arrived at Chester's tent, as ready as she'd ever be for what was arguably the last thing she had expected in coming to Lethia.
Old May 19th, 2012 (09:38 AM).
King of the Hell

Kiba

Flare

Mello

Spirit

Ki

Interrogation

Kiba opened his eyes, seeing Jack had visited him. Wow... I didn't think anyone would have come to see me... Kiba spoke, and his voice was clearly filled with severe pain, all of which he tried to keep contained inside. "I won't lie, I felt like I was going to die..." Lowering his voice, he continued, "I don't think anyone realized it but... I took that hit intentionally... If I hadn't gotten in the way, it would have been Julia, and Shadoan, Aviath, Mello, Julia's Braviary... And a few more, I can't remember..." Sitting upright even more, and grunting in pain in the process, he kept his voice low, seeming intent on making sure no one could hear him.

"I hope they gave me only herbs, instead of drugs... Though, I can feel one affecting my thoughts... Other than everything that happened yesterday, I can't stop thinking about Julia... I think the medicine is making me think about her more than usual, if that's even possible... But..." Trailing off for a moment, he seemed deep in thought. "... I think I'm in love with her..."

Ki just sort of watched him, completely dumbfounded by that final statement. Is that even possible?? A silent look of awe followed, quickly shutting his eyes once more. Kiba's not usually like this... I wouldn't think he could fall in love... He's so... Separated from other people. Rising silently, eyes still shut, he attempted to locate Julia's aura. Once he left the tent, he locked onto it, analyzing her through her aura. She seems nice... Though... I can't be sure from only her aura...

He made his way over to her, and leaned up against a tree nearby. Eyes remained closed, though he spoke to her, crossing his arms. So... You must be Julia...

With a slight yawn, Mello curled up to her mate. H-how are you...? Her voice was broken and cracked with pain. This, of course, saddened her even more. Under her breath, she whispered, N-no... Not my voice... Tears formed in her eyes, and she burrowed into Aviath's chest. Of all things, it had to be her voice.

Flare could hear Mello, so his expression seemed even more depressed. How can this get any worse...? He watched over Kiba, just to make sure he was still okay.

Spirits eyes widened slightly. If the previous events hadn't happened, she might have been more joking about it. With a more serious look, her rose-pink eyes met the Sneasel's. Well... Maybe I feel the same way... But what are you getting at? And please, slow down.

Old May 19th, 2012 (09:48 AM). Edited May 19th, 2012 by Quto.

Chester smiled as he walked in from behind Ki and gave a simple bow. "Shall we?" He invited her outside into the Jeep with the rest of the crew as she climbed in, ignoring Ki in the process. Chester got behind the wheel and started the vehicle up as they drove out of Heroes Loft and into the wild. Passing by, they spot several more helicopters heading for the loft as Chester grins. "There's the rest of the supplies for the hotel. It won't be long before the carpenters get to work." With that, they drive through the various mountain ranges until the get to a cliff overlooking a small valley near a lake. Climbing out, he leads Julia and the crew down through a small patch of trees to the water front. "Were at our first stop. Were planning to setup a picture shoot for the pokemon trainer magazine. After which, we need to record a few seconds of video to include in the highlight reels for the commercial. We need to finish this quickly as possible, I want to be back by sunset because the television commercial airs tonight." The crew nodded and went to work setting up the various lights and cameras for the scene. Chester looks about and a small worried frown comes upon his face as he looks back to Julia. "Were going to do this quickly before the other pokemon wake up and come here to drink or bathe. This is one of the scenes where you'll need a swimsuit, just swim in any style you can or pose."

-Heroes Loft-
Irek sat upon Shadoans head and looks down at him from above as he scratches one of his ears, waiting with Shadoan for something to happen. Shadoan finally broke the silence and spoke. "Earlier, Chester mentioned something about trainer types, Meta, Ruin and Tera... Are there any more than those three?" "He neglected to mention the other three did he?" Irek hops down from his head to the ground to face him. "There are six type of trainers. The three you already know and the other three, Rust, Rave and Rouge. Rust are the sort of trainers that focus on making their opponents weaker to level the playing field in combat. Rave types are those who just hack and slash every step of the way in a fight without a strategy, Its very common and works but not very well when your fighting trainers of a higher class. Finally, theres the Rouge type, which are basically your all around trainers that can switch between these battle roles at will and fight like true pokemon masters, but its also the most difficult role to assume. You have to think your strategies carefully and further train your pokemon to react on different situations when the time calls for it. There are few trainers that have so much difficulty training in this style, they give it up all together."

Avaith glanced at Mello and chuckled a little and nuzzled his nose over her head. "It'll heal, Just focus on being able to get up... I can barely move at the moment and have a few broken ribs..." He looks up to see Light hanging over them and smiles. "Good morning." Avaith chuckles a little. "Hows you and your mate holding up?" "I have a mate?" Avaith gave a blank look at Light. "Stella?....The Eevee who has been following us ever since you were healed? The one who has cuddled up to you every time he let you both go?" Light tilted his head a little in confusion. "You have no idea, do you?" "I thought she was just being nice." Avaith's eyes narrow, a little annoyed. "...What's a mate?" "Someone you love and would rather spend the rest of your life with instead of someone else." "Oh...Well, what am I suppose to do?" "Well, do you like her, like her?" "I like everyone were with, I protect them when I can and work as hard as I can." "....Just get us some berries and go talk to Irek." Light nods and gives them both a few Oran berries from Shadoans backpack as he heads out and finds Irek talking to Shadoan.

"Hey Irek... Whats a mate?" Irek pauses in the middle of his explanation as Shadoan glances at Light. "Something wrong Irek?" Irek turns his head towards Shadoan. "Does he know anything about love?" Shadoan shrugs his shoulders. "...Wasn't the Eevee....whats her name, Stella always with him? Didn't she do anything with him too..." Shadoan shook his head no. "We found Light nearly as a baby almost when me and Avaith healed him back to good health." Irek face palms his face and sighs. "I'll take care of this... Just get Jev, Ulla and Stella to help you guard the perimeter... Light, come with me, you and I need to talk..."

Old May 20th, 2012 (11:26 AM).
A mad mind... hehe

Jack Davis

Jack smile as Kiba awoke and began to talk. As Kiba continued to talk Jack had a feeling that he knew where the conversation was heading and he was proved true as Kiba admitted his love for Julia. Jack smiled, "What you have right now is a crush Kiba. Let me ask you some questions, you don't need to answer them. What is her favorite color? Where was she born? What is her greatest dream? What is her favorite movie? Does she have any hobbies? Before you can go up to her and admit your love for her I suggest you go on a date first. Start talking to her. Ask each other questions, watch a movie, do something where you can be together, just the two of you, and do that for about a week. Once you know her better then you can see whether it is true love or just puppy love. Once you both are comfortable then you can become boyfriend and girlfriend and if progresses past that then it's love."

Jack sat back, "Just think on that and once you're ready, make the next move."

Echo looked at Spirit, "I-I'm saying that.... I... have a crush on you." She stammered. "C-could we go on a date?" She asked hopefully as she looked up at Spirit.
Old May 20th, 2012 (12:33 PM).
King of the Hell

Kiba

Flare

Mello

Spirit

Ki

Espionage

Ki watched with rather annoyed surprise. I see... So that's how we're going about things here? Fine by me. He squinted in a mild glare at Chester. I'll get my answers one way or another. As the group made their way into the vehicle, Ki crept under it and held onto the bottom. Looks like I'll have to examine from cover until I get my opportunity. He flattened his body against the vehicle's underside.

Echo's response was, for once, at a close-to-normal speed. Spirit smiled slightly. That sounds nice, after such a tragedy... Sure.

Listening quietly, Kiba waited for Jack to finish. However, everything he said left Kiba deep in thought. Eventually, he sighed. "Look, I'm..." Kiba watched Jack for a moment, then lifted the jet-black hair; he stared at Jack intently, and they were close enough that there was no way he wouldn't notice this time. His eyes were distinctly different colors, the left being an emerald-green color, and the right being an icy pale blue. He sighed and waited a moment to let his hair cover the right of his face, so that only the green eye showed. "I'm... Much different... From everyone. And honestly... I don't think she even notices me..."

He sighs rather heavily as he continues, "I mean, I saved everyone, and I don't think anyone noticed... I know that shouldn't matter to me... She probably thinks I just shoved her for some reason, but..." He lowered his head, shaking it in quiet disbelief. "She was going to get hit, and then everyone else in range... I had to..." He closed his eyes. "I can't even approach her without making some weird situation, and I doubt she's ever had a second thought about me. I'm practically invisible, like always..." He closed his eyes in silent defeat. "There's nothing I can do... Especially not like this..."

Old May 20th, 2012 (11:34 PM).

Off in the distance behind the blue tent where most of the pokemon were resting up, Irek starts talking to light about the birds and the bees. when he finishes, Light is left standing there a little dumbfounded, shock and in stasis. "You never learned any of this from your family?" Light shook his head no silently. "I was being chased... by Spearows and Fearows... I don't even remember why I was running." Irek face palms as he swings an arm around light, leading him out from behind the tent. "Do you like Stella? And I mean in a way that you feel something shift inside your emotions?" Light looks at the ground, trying to think as Irek sighs. "Just let her do whatever she likes and let her be happy, there is no need to have broken hearts in a survival tournament unless you want to die next." As Irek walks away, a blue pidgey with a green scarf tied around its neck comes flying in and drops off a letter to Irek. Irek opens the letter and reads it over, blinking twice before a smile came across his face. "WHOOO HOOOOO!!!! THE SPRING ORIGIN IS COMING THIS WAY!!!" He starts dashing off into the red tent as the green pikachu hopped up and down like a wild child. "THE SPRING ORIGIN IS COM-" He pauses a moment to look at a dumbfounded Jack and recovering Kiba. "Oh... I keep forgetting, your all still new comers to E&S...." Shadoan enters the tent, following the racket from outside. "What in the world is the Spring Origin?" Irek smiles widely from ear to ear. "Its a play that travels with the vendors here in Lethia. Sort of a musical in some ways, but its a show that goes on about how Lethia came into existence before it was even populated and the 4 warriors of old. Its very popular among the officers in my division and we even attempt to sneak out of work once in a while to watch the show."

Shadoan smiled a little but looked confused. Irek looked up at Shadoan with a small chuckle as his smile slowly fades to a content posture. "Well, the show was orchestrated years ago before I was born, but it was mostly used to help camping trainers put their minds at ease while fighting one another. It's even entertaining for most of the wild pokemon near the vendors area while they perform." "Are there any other plays that go on in Lethia?" Shadoan asks, becoming a little curious. "Besides Spring Origin? The Summer Soul and Wild Fall, both of which are also my favorites." Shadoan chuckles a little and smirks a bit. "And they are coming here exactly...how?" Irek holds up the poke mail he had been carrying and reads it aloud. "Officer Irek, We are sorry to lose you on short notice to see that you have left us to join the other contestants on their journey through our dangerous and wild tournament. With warmest wishes and best hopes that you lead a happy life with them, your team has pooled their funds together to purchase you and your new-found companions tickets to the 'Spring Origin.' Consult your cheat sheet for the Vendors who are en route and enjoy the show. Signed, The elites and the rest of my team... P.S. Just because you left us, don't go spoiling any of our secrets or you'll end up like the Green exile we escorted last night out of the region... That's all they've written and a group of vendors are passing through Heroes Loft in order to avoid the bugs mating season happening out west. I want to see if I can convince them to setup here so we can watch the show tonight."

With that, Irek charges out as Avaith perked his ears up. "Sounds like they're putting on a play tonight..." "Yep." Avaith sighed and looked over at Jev. "...If they are, would it be too much trouble too..." "Spar with me the second you get better, and Ill make sure you both have the best seats in the house." Avaith chuckles as he licks his mates head, smiling. "Deal."

Old May 21st, 2012 (06:12 AM).
A mad mind... hehe

Jack Davis

Jack smiled and patted Kiba's shoulder, "Hey, don't say that. Trust me, that's how all guys feel. I know I did when I dated. She notices you, but either she's too shy or feels that you may not be interested in you. Go up to her and ask if she would like to go out on a date. You'll know your answer then. Don't doubt yourself either and try to act differently. Just be yourself around her and show her the real you. But, you have to know how to ask her out. Have you ever tried asking a girl out before or even been on a date before? There are some standards that need to be kept."

Echo smiled at Spirit, "R-Really? O-Okay! How about at dinner tonight?" Echo giggled with glee, "It's been so long since I've been on a date... alright, six or seven o'clock tonight!" She ran off and went back to the tent that was housing Golf and the others. "I did it! I just asked Spirit out and she said yes!"

Alpha smiled and Bravo hugged her, "I knew you could do it! Our little Echo is growing up! Now, what are you gonna give her as a gift?"

Echo paled, "U-Uh... I don't know..."

Bravo smirked, "You need to give her a gift to show that you're thinking about her and that you see her as something special. Chocolate always does the thing... or flowers actually. We can go around and see if we can find some flowers, but we can't let them wilt."

Echo smiled, "Thanks Bravo."

The Banette just smirked, "No prob! Now, let's find a good flower patch now so we aren't searching for one later."

Bravo grabbed Echo and dragged her away. Foxtrot cocked his head, "Sooo... when do you think I'll get a girlfriend?"

Alpha just rolled his eyes.
Old May 21st, 2012 (02:01 PM).
Crystal Tier

Julia - Heroes Loft
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Julia tensed, visibly stiffening when a foreign voice abruptly entered her mind. She'd been taken by surprise, seeing as she hadn't realized anyone was there. She just sort of looked around for a moment, this concerned look on her face, until her gaze settled on Ki. She wasn't sure what to make of this. Was that... Kiba's lucario? It was hard to tell the difference between pokemon at times visually. She got the feeling it was though. Abruptly Chester emerged from the tent, which once again stole her attention. He had plenty to say and she nodded agreeably, following him into the jeep with only a brief glance in Ki's direction. She still wasn't sure what to make of what happened. To her knowledge pokemon simply didn't talk. It's not like she's a pokemon professor or something

When Chester got out of the jeep and explained what they needed Julia nodded, apparently happy to oblige. Possibly to the discomfort of those nearby she proceeded to reveal that she had been wearing a swimsuit underneath her clothes, via taking said clothes off. It was totally a bikini. It wasn't exactly the most modest kind of swimsuit, but when all you had was a purse it made much more sense than a bulkier swimsuit for carrying around. If she knew the awkwardness of what she'd just done, she didn't show it. It wasn't like she'd been shown any particularly private place to go change, so she had assumed she might not have time or the place.

"Alright... I'm ready."

She was already thinking about how she'd present herself in the water. Perhaps floating on her back was a great pose, and perhaps swimming would be better for the video, since being still during a video might seem kind of unnatural.
Old May 21st, 2012 (08:19 PM).
King of the Hell

Kiba

Flare

Mello

Spirit

Ki

White Doves

With a heart-heavy sigh, Kiba shook his head. "I... Just don't see it happening... I don't think she really notices me... I've tried interacting and she just... Moves on." He closed his eyes laying weakly. "Look. I'm eighteen years old. And I've spent ten of those years isolated from all of society and any human interaction." For a moment, Kiba thought to himself, Should I really tell him...? and decided he may as well.

"I've had a complicated life, but I'll very briefly summarize it for you," he began, taking a long inward breath, and wincing at the pain from his injuries. "From birth to age five, I grew up with neglectful parents who honestly could have forgotten I even existed. People always cause me to feel lonely, and so I got used to the 'loner' lifestyle. I ended up getting so upset, I ran from home, and they never tried looking for me. And a man by the name of Drake, who I later realized was Johto's Champion, told me something. He said, 'Follow your heart. If you don't have family, find family. Your true relatives are somewhere out there, even if you don't share blood.' I was far too young to understand at the time, but he was right."

He opened his odd eyes and examined his tattered body as he continued his story. "Anyways, I had somehow found my way from Lavender Town, all the way to Iron Island. What people don't know is that there's actually a deep forest on the island, opposite the cave entrance. For the next ten years, I lived there, with a pack of Lucario. They raised me and cared for me more than my parents ever could. That's why I know... Pokemon are just like people... That's why my Pokemon are never contained in Pokeballs, and are treated as my equals, and my friends." He smiled faintly, but it was apparent in his eyes that his injuries were still causing him pain.

"Ki and I... Share a lot of qualities. It's actually very strange. We were born on the very same day, and as far as I know the same time. ANd there are a few other features that you'll see in due time. Anyways, After those ten years, I set off to train with my friends, and I found the leagues to be a good challenge for them. The last three years, up until now, were spent on training, day after day after day." He stretched, despite the pain. "My point is, I don't fit into normal society. And I've never been on a date. I've seen numerous girls, but..." He sort of trailed off, but quickly picked back up where he left off. "... None of them made me feel like Julia does... She thinks I'm just strange, I know it. But I can't do anything about it... So... I'm pretty much a lost cause for love..."

Spirit just sort of watched Echo, who hadn't even waited for a response. It was actually pretty amusing to see how enthused she was. After a pause, Spirit just hovered back to the tent to hover near Kiba.

Flare watched Spirit enter, but decided against saying anything. He was somewhat calmed by Kiba's story. Sure, he's told them thousands of times, but something about the way he told it, and the sound of his voice, always helped Flare relax.

Mello smiled faintly, though the tears remained in her eyes. I want to sing... she muttered quietly, so that only Aviath could hear, and extremely soft at that.

Ki waited for the crew to set up their positions, and made a quick transfer to a nearby tree, where he'd be concealed but also have a clear view of Julia.

Old May 23rd, 2012 (01:15 AM).

Avaith sighed as he started humming a few bars for her. "Dawn, Sun, Dusk, Moon, These 4 shifts where love bears fruit, we live, we love, we cry, we hate, and in all of this world, we make our peace..." Avaith was singing for his injured love as Shadoan sighed. "Do not ever say that. Look at Avaith and Mello here... I have been trying for years to find someone for crying outloud and he's found love on his first try... He HASN'T EVE-" A large explosion is heard outside as Jack and Shadoan took notice and rushed outside.

((SURPRISE 1/2)INVASION!)
"Prepare for trouble...." Loud music was booming through the air as a smoke bomb was set off near the hotel. "Make it doub- OW!" "YOU CAN DO THE MOTTO LATER!" The smoke settled as a group of Rockets had appeared on the scene, getting out of a large van with metal pokemon following. "Carpenters and trainers of this... Settlement, you are ordered to here by vacate the premises in order for us to setup a permanent base. Those who do not accommodate our demands, you don't want to know whats in store for you." Shadoan pauses as he calls for Jev, Light and Stella.

Rocket Grunts x 7
Type: Rave

4 x Skarmary's
3 x Ryhorns
3 x Scizors
2 x Geodudes
2 x Graveler
1 x Steelix [Below Ground]

-Commercial-

Julia was given specific orders to swim from one place to another, to pose for certain shots around the trees both clean and a little suggestive but appropriate. This even got some of the crew to start turning their own heads when they finished each shot and bit of film for the commercial. When they finish, Chester's ears flick as some wild Scyther approach their position. The Camera crew attempts to pack up quickly when Chester give them word to get ready to head out and he turns to Julia. "Handle the bugs if you can while we get ready to leave."

8 x Scyther

(... Didn't think I'd let us have it this easy? XD)

Old May 23rd, 2012 (03:44 PM).
Crystal Tier

Julia - Lake
Julia seemed to handle the commercial with relative ease. Any suggestiveness didn't seem to bother her that much. That, or the thrill of actually getting to do something like this was greater than the discomfort involved. When everyone began to pack up the first thing Julia did was get her purse. She'd need that. It only contained /everything/. Rather abruptly Chester asked her to handle 'the bugs', however. Huh? She hadn't been aware of any bugs. Looking around she was quick to spot them however. Geez... She immediately knew she was going to feel self-conscious this entire battle, due to not having proper time to have changed. If she looked good enough to model though she really didn't have to feel self-conscious though, did she? She supposed that wasn't what was important. She could think about these questions later. It was then that she realized that she would've liked to have Roy for this battle. Entei and Lumine were both incredibly dangerous pokemon to use at any time, Lumine especially after a swim whilst not properly clothed. She supposed she'd have to improvise a lesser strategy. She pulled out a pokeball; it was Ice's. She pulled out a second pokeball; this time it was Rocky's. She supposed this would do. Julia tossed both pokeballs, and the Sableye and Machoke respectively emerged.

"...Ice, use taunt! Rocky, bulk up!"

She paused a moment, waiting for the two pokemon. Ice promptly used taunt, supernaturally provoking the bug pokemon with taunting gestures and a cheshire grin that somehow simultaneously managed to look goofy. Rocky meanwhile flexed his muscled, getting himself pumped up for what was to come.

"...Guard Ice, and be ready to use stone edge..."

She was of course talking to Rocky, who promptly made a point to step in front of Ice. She had a feeling that the taunt was probably more likely to cause the scyther to attack Ice than Rocky. She knew Rocky was many times better equipped to take the hits however, and that the machoke could in turn slap them with a super effective rock type attack.
Old May 23rd, 2012 (04:03 PM).
A mad mind... hehe

Jack Davis

Jack just smiled and shook his head, "Kiba, every single guy feels the same way you do. That's just how it is. Every guy will feel at least during one point in his life that no girl will ever pay attention to him and that he's a lost cause. That's not the case. It's up to you to man up and approach her and tell her how you feel. I cant' do that for you. So, rest up and when you're feeling better get off that bed and-" Jack was interrupted as he heard some shouting from outside.

"Excuse me for a sec." He said as he stepped outside, only to discover some rockets and their steel type pokemon. "Great." He poked his head back in, "Um... that seconds gonna have to be longer than I thought." He walked away form the tent and made his way over to the tent where the other were. He saw Golf was still out of commission, so he would have to make do with only five pokemon then. "Alright, Alpha, Foxtrot, we're gonna fight some rockets and beat them up! Let's go."

The two followed their trainer out and Jack pointed at the steel-type pokemon. "Alright, Foxtrot, hit them with a Shadow Ball! Alpha, lure some to sleep with hypnosis!"

The Sableye formed a black ball in his hands and tossed it at a Geodude while Alpha began to swing his pendulum to lure a few of his foes to sleep.

Meanwhile, Bravo and Echo were out and about looking for some flowers. The two finally came across a flower patch and Bravo patted Echo on the back, "Now, we just wait for the time to come around and we come back here, k?"

Echo smiled and nodded as Bravo smirked, "We'll need to set up a special area for the two of you. Well, let's head back and see what we can do, eh?"

Echo nodded, "Thank you Bravo."

The Banette smirked, "No prob." The two began to head back to where their trainer was.
Old May 25th, 2012 (06:58 PM).
King of the Hell

Kiba

Flare

Mello

Spirit

Ki

Deep, Burning Hatred

Before he had the opportunity to object, Kiba was interrupted by that massive explosion. When he heard "Prepare for trouble...." his heart skipped a beat. Please don't let it be them, PLEASE don't let it be them! "Make it doub- OW!" Kiba's heart sank down to his stomach like a boulder. Wide-eyed, he turned to Flare, who clearly heard it. His fur was spiking, and that fiery rage shown in his eyes. "Flare--" but it was too late.

In an eruption of flames, the Arcanine had burst onto the scene. Completely ignorant to the battles or even the enemy pokemon, Flare charged right through anything in his path, fire blazing with every step, melting multiple steel pokemon's defenses as he went straight for them; the Rockets. I'm back for you, YOU BASTARDS!! He quickly took one down, his jaws gripping the Rocket Grunt by his side torso, before quickly flinging him into another grunt, toppling both of them and rolling them right into a tree. He quickly turned to the next Rocket, ferociously attacking with all of his power; not holding back.

Spirit just sort of watched in complete awe. Flare, stop!! She was... Too stunned to react.

Mello tried to watch as much as she could through the opening in the tent, curling close to Aviath, trying to regain that feeling of security from him.

Ki watched the wild Scyther attacked the crew. He was going to take them out silently but... The girl had already released a few pokemon and was calling them into battle. With a silent exhale, Ki watched from the tall tree. At least let me help, he thought to himself. Closing his eyes, his aura began to pulse, as Julia's pokemon became supercharged with energy, causing their attacks to power up to triple their usual strength. With Ki at this distance, no one would know what had just happened, or why the girl's pokemon had unleashed such devastating moves.

Old May 25th, 2012 (07:32 PM). Edited May 26th, 2012 by Quto.

"... Stella, Irek, Hit them hard at the front with Iron Tail. Light and Ulla, secure the carpenters.... Jev, take care of Flare, he's on a rampage, Its one thing to fight and harm them, but to kill them is another." She uses her Iron tail on the first 2 Geodudes as Irek attacked the 2 gravlers, knocking them back as Irek charged for a solar beam. Stella began holding her own using secret power.

As Flare was attacking in his pure rage, Jev got between him and the grunt as most of the team began to retreat. As Flare raged, he glared at the bug and howled. The bug held his own, holding up both appendages and holding his ground against the rampaging pokemon. He smacked his horn hard over Flares head to get him to back off. "STOP THE F#!%ING BLOOD LUST! CAN YOU GET ANYTHING THROUGH THAT SCREWED UP MIND YOU POOCH?! IF YOU WANT REVENGE, DON'T TAKE IT OUT ON THEM!!! They're nothing more but pawns, weak prey, scum not worth kicking." Ramming his horn over Flares head to get him to back off a little. "Save your strength for the big fish, not these fools... Unless you want to waste your time and murder the lives of a few low-lifes... IS THAT WORTH THE RAGE!?" Jev then takes a stance, preparing a reversal in hopes to pin the enraged fire hound. "IS IT REALLY WORTH THE TIME?!"

-Commercial-
One by one as the Scyther approach with their bladed arms at the ready to hack and slash. Out of the woods, the began their assault like an organized team as the crew finishes packing, one of them keeps his camera out to film her battle. In hopes to use it with the commercial, a bikini model fighting other pokemon with her own. For one reason or another, it looked to be a good idea to shoot.

Old May 28th, 2012 (05:13 AM).
A mad mind... hehe

Jack Davis

The Geodude was hit and grunted from the Shadow Ball as two Skarmary and a Rhyhorn were lured to sleep with Hypnosis. Suddenly Flare came out and was pretty much in berserk mode. "Guys, get back for now!" Alpha and Foxtrot retreated and looked at each other, "What's his problem?" Foxtrot asked as Alpha just rubbed his face, "We need to let him handle this for now. He has much repressed feeling and if we get in the way we'll be torn apart."

Foxtrot stuck out his tongue, "That's so obvious! So... we just let him deal with his own childhood problems and battle the demons that torment him and go back and drink up some martinis?"

Alpha narrowed his eyes at the Sableye and Foxtrot just smirked, "I am just laying out a joke Alpha. You know how rare those are. You are right, if we go in the possibilities of us getting clawed, shredded, and burned all at the same time is very likely. In fact, we should retreat a bit more. No need to have Jack killed."

Alpha frowned, "I'm not sure what to do. Do we help Jev? Do we help Flare? I am at a branching path right now."

Foxtrot just shrugged, "We'll just give ranged support for now. He formed some more shadow balls and threw them at the Scizors as Alpha also targeted the Scizor with his Confusion attack.

Around that time Echo and Bravo were still walking back to the area and talking between each other excitedly. "So, gonna serenade her?"

Echo flushed, "I don't know how."

Bravo just patted her on the back, "Sing to her of course! Just sing from your heart and you can win her over with no problem!"

"R-Really?"

"Yup! Now... let's think of some good lyrics..."
Old May 28th, 2012 (12:52 PM).
Crystal Tier

Julia - Lake
Unbeknownst to Julia she was still being filmed, thus she allowed herself to become absorbed in the battle without thinking of other things. This would no doubt how her as being somewhat confident and calm, though she also seemed to be enjoying herself to some degree. Meanwhile Ice lurked around Rocky's feet, provoking the scyther repeatedly. When the scyther got close enough Julia finally gave another order.

"Alright Ice, Rocky, Secret Power!"

The two pokemon placed their hands together, which began to glow brightly with a special power. They then held out their glowing pals abruptly, which proceeded to explosively spray a torrent of bubbles that looked very much like a bubblebeam attack. As the bubbles filled the area around the scyther, popping on contact, they'd cripple the group's movements quite heavily, severely slowing them down. Julia smiled; secret power had taken on the power of the lake nearby, and apparently been amplified by an outside source as well... though Julia had no way of knowing that last part.

Rocky proceeded to clean up the group by individually coming at them, aggressively delivering a virtually unavoidable stone edge to each one whilst they were too slow to do anything about it before the super effective attack most likely leveled them.
Old May 30th, 2012 (06:16 PM).
King of the Hell

Kiba

Flare

Mello

Spirit

Ki

The Big Fish

Flare roared furiously as Jev forced him to stop. He glared but actually took some thought into the insect's words. After a moment, his eyes met Jev's, a fire burning within them. You're right... I need to find out who's higher up and kill them instead! Without waiting for any reaction or response, he bolted away, in the direction of the retreating Rockets. They'll lead me to my targets, he thought silently as he vanished in the distance.

Spirit widened her eyes and flew toward Jev, passing him while she chased after the Arcanine. F-Flare, come back!! Flare!!!

Mello continued to watch from the small opening in the tent. Her eyes darkened, and her battered voice whispered out softly, Wh... Why is everything going wrong...

Ki watched from the trees as the battle seemed to end rather quickly. Well... She's a good trainer... Though that doesn't make a difference in whether she's worthy of Kiba. He continued to watch everything that went on.

Struggling to sit up, Kiba tried to call out to Jack or Shadoan. He needed to know what was going on. I have a very bad feeling... He tried to yell out to them, "H-Hey, Someone tell me what's happeni--" his sentence was cut short by a loud and painful cough, spattering blood on the ground. Ow... He felt his body shake, and decided he should probably lay down for a bit.

Old June 1st, 2012 (10:15 AM).

As team rocket fled, Irek returned to the trainers tent and approached Kiba. "Your pokemon, Flare?... He's chasing the rockets back to their base..." Before anything could be said, Irek held up his paw to stop them from speaking. "Jev told him to stop trying to kill the grunts and aim for their leader. If he didn't we would have more dead trainers on my conscious. More over, the rockets have no base of operations in Lethia or even a camp. They'll more than likely be trying to reach a beach and retreat home with some water pokemon. Jev is tracking Flare down now." Outside, Shadoan and Jack were finishing up the scraps of the battle as Team Rocket made a full hasty retreat. The carpenters were picking up the pieces and cleaning up part of the terrain as they continues their work. Nearly finishing the Hotel, the helicopters containing the interior decorators, supplies for the job along with a few more hired hands, arrived on the scene and began work on the sections of the hotel that were complete.

-Commercial
As the Scyther's numbers dwindled, Chester drove up behind Julia and opened the door. "Recall your pokemon and get in, have them save their strength for the next area! We stay here, we'll attract more of them. No need to upset them or their habitat further."

-Forest Chase
The Rocket Grunts made their way through the forest as Flare chased each of them down. Jev was flying after him in large distanced hops, yelling from the top of his lungs with leap. "WAIT!!! UP!!! YOU!!!! SCREWED!!!! UP!!!! POOCH!!!!" The chase slowly comes to a close as the rockets reach a cliff, near the ocean. Looking back, Flare was closing in and without much choice left for them, they simply jumped into the water, swimming away while a team of water types controlled by team rocket rescues them and dives underneath the water out of sight.

Old June 1st, 2012 (03:27 PM).
Crystal Tier

Julia - Chester's Vehicle
Julia watched as Ice and Rocky dealt with the scyther with relative grace. Abruptly she became aware of the sounds of a vehicle very close to her and turned her head just in time for Chester pull up next to her and ask her to make a tactical retreat. Looking back at her pokemon she decided it was better to do things Chester's way and returned both pokemon, proceeding to turn back to Chester's vehicle and get in. As she sat down, placing her purse in her lap and festive her hands on the lips of said pursed Julia became aware that she hadn't had time to change back to her clothes. Caring about modesty was frustrating though, so she forced the thought out of her mind in favor of something she could actually RP something about. After a couple of moments Julia turned her head towards Chester.

"How do you think it went..?"

Ki had slipped her mind somewhere between modeling and battling, at least for the moment. She of course had no idea what was going on back with the others.
Old June 2nd, 2012 (08:33 PM).

"Take a look." Chester handed her his cellphone while it was sending a large file of photos. Skimming through them, there were a lot of shorts that were very suggestive and plenty of decent pictures for a few magazines. "I'm sending all the photos off to the publishers to get them printed into magazines for the ads to the Loft..." He pauses a moment and takes a hand off the wheel, searching through his pockets for something. "Also, I forgot, I wanted to give you something and your friends....if I... Can..." He pauses a moment and sighs. "I left the gears back at the loft." He glances at her with a chuckle. "I made an investment in the company who produced the pokegears and asked them to produce a new product, A nifty new toy for trainers that won't be releasing until next month. I plan to use that as your payment for today's job." He hands her a magazine promoting the new item.

-New Item-
-I plan to Draw or Pixelize this one-
Gyro-Gear
An upgrade from the Pokegear. This type of gear can clamp to an arm, leg or be worn as a pendant or carried. The gear has a barometer feature, a compass along with several other helpful features. Hardware includes a camera, Barometer, Compass, built in mic, camera, touch screen, speakers, regular flashlight and back light screen. The applications for the gear are Phone, Vid Phone, Radio, MP3, File Transfer and basic digital map. There will be new apps when we reach week 4 when the gear releases. Chester's original intent for the gear was to have it used in Lethia in order to better survival for struggling trainers. This gear will be distributed to those in Heroes Loft at the End of Day 4.

Chuckling, Chester smiles at her as he stops the jeep over near a cliff, over viewing a vast valley of bug pokemon flying over head through the forest. Reaching into the back, he pulls out a pokeball and a pair of brown jeans with a studded belt along with a pair of flip flops. "I didn't know your measurements, so I added a belt. I just need you to run towards the camera several times while the others setup to record the Bug pokemon on their migration path, when we finish here, were heading back to the hot-." He looked behind her as he sighed, stepping forth as the Scyther from the lake before were approaching. "... New idea, fight the rest of the stragglers, we'll record the battle and use it as a highlight."

Scyther x 3

-Heroes Loft-
Light was sitting, looking at the ground. Pondering his thoughts long and hard while Stella was watching over Mello. "Is something wrong Mello?" She asks. Avaith looked up at Stella, sighing. "She can't sing, also she's worried about Flare running after T.Rocket." Irek approaches the tent with some bitter root and a little honey, mixing them together as he tells avaith to move aside and Irek looks at the singing pokemon, smiling a little. "I brought some honey mixed with bitter root, It should help heal your throat if your aiming to sing soon." He says with a chuckle, while avaith insisted on feeding her, Irek put his paw overtop of his head. "Your still healing, just lay there and recover, all you can do is be with her." He tells him as he spoon feeds Mello. Finishing, Irek hops onto Kiba's chest and removed the bandages on his arm. Smiling, Irek held up Kiba's arm with a chuckle. "Your healing faster than I thought. Just stay in bed for another day or two and you'll be on your feet in no time."

Ouside, Shadoan sat beside Jack and sighed as they watched construction. "Kiba's out of commision, one Pokemon on each team is down. Jev and Flare are missing while Julia is still gone out for her commercial shoot." He glances over at Jack and chuckles a little. "You think our families are worried about us? Would they be worried if they ever found out we were in this region and nearly died last night?"

Old June 3rd, 2012 (09:27 AM).
King of the Hell

Kiba

Flare

Mello

Spirit

Ki

Speedy Recovery

Kiba watched and simply replied, "That's not good... He'll follow them until he gets what he wants..." His gaze wandered to the opening in the tent. Who knows when he might return... If at all...

Flare growled maliciously as the Rockets made their getaway off of the edge of a cliff and down into the waters. Like hell I'm letting you get away from me that easily!! With a graceful leap, he dove quickly over the cliff, swimming easily and without issue, certainly an unrealistic scene to see from a fire type. He swam quickly, making sure he was still closing in on the fleeing Rockets.

Spirit just sort of sat there, dumbstruck, unsure of how to react. Flare... Come back... Please... She hovered into the tent and just sort of remained by Kiba.

Mello stopped the medicine from being fed to her, instead taking the spoon and pointing it toward Aviath. Y-you need it more than I do... I don't care if that means I won't be able to sing... I want you safe and healthy first...

His arm lifted and stripped of bandaging, Kiba watched Irek with a look of determination. "A few days...?" He forced himself to sit up, cringing from the pain of his every injury, but doing his best to keep it concealed. Through the pain, a grin had formed over his face. "I'll be up and moving by tonight at the latest." They probably didn't know much about him still. "As soon as Ki returns, we can go through... Reinforced healing." His grin showed gritted teeth, clearly pained, but still beyond determination. He was going to force his body to work, no matter how painful.

Ki leapt between trees following the commercial group silently. Damn, when am I going to get my chance?

Sponsored Links