Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old April 30th, 2013 (11:25 AM).
Typh

Silver Galleleo
Rescue and survive part 1: Scott?

Silver then saw Nath run by with a group of Admins hot on his tail... then all was quiet. then Nath walked out around the corner and back over to Silver.

"I cleared them lot off, it was actually surprisingly easy, they are so stupid!" He looked around.
"Hey can you tell me something? Where's Scott. I'm sure you know, don't you?" His tone picked up at the end of his sentence, making it sound kind of squeaky, as if resisting.
"Oh you got beedrill to!"

Silver picked up on several messages, for one thing he keeps asking about Scott, for another he had a squeaky pitch tone that entered his voice, and he called Buzz, his beedrill, simply, 'beedrill'. Silver thought for a moment deciding what to say.

"I have no Idea about Scott, Team Rocket had us both for a while, we knew each other for about a week... nothing else... My guess would be that Team Rocket has him." while he was talking to Nath, Silver had a hunch, but had to know for sure, "in that sense why does Team Rocket ask?" he tried to test to see if Nath would send him a signal confirming this, or if Team Rocket would try a lame excuse.
Old April 30th, 2013 (11:37 AM). Edited April 30th, 2013 by Nate.
Nate
Evil Cute Thing

Nature: Timid
Nathan - Your guess is as good as mine

"Huh? I dunno, I can't exactly just go up to them and ASK them now can I?" He chuckled to himself.
"I'm mainly just curious. He's been stuck in my mind for some reason, and I can't seem to forget it." He walked across the hallway with his back turned to Silver. He returned Buzz to his pokéball, and carried on walking.
"I'll go search the right, you search the left." he turned right at the end of the coridoor, and continued to walk.
"And thanks!" he shouted back, unsure if he was heard.

Nitro - Can't take the tension

Nitro was still worried about Nath, as they'd been down there an awfully long time. He decided the best thing was to jump for it. He knew team rocket were down there, what if they knew the code, what if Silver is in danger. Oh no. He jumped down the hole skidding as he hit the bottom, and ran straight down towards an area where plenty of sounds were coming from. He saw Max, and several team rocket grunts standing, and e knew he couldn't just walk past and let him face that on his own. He ran to Max's side, and tugged his leg, to tell him he was going to help.

Scott - Night Falls

Night was very close, but Scott just couldn't sleep. He wanted too, but he couldn't. He decided he'd walk until morning, and then have a small nap. He didn't want to run, so he walked instead. He ventured round the side of the lake, whilst noticing that the pokémon there had left. It's not surprising, considering there are nasty pokémon out in the wild. He ventured on until he reached a tree, and a box of oran berries that had been left behind. Who on earth left these? Whoever it was, it had the same scent as the one he smelled at the harbour, definitely a fire type pokémon. Who was this pokémon?

As he ventured further into the forest, following the trail of the scent, he came upon a clearing, along with quite a big hole. The scent was strong here, he, or she was here seconds ago...
Old May 1st, 2013 (06:33 AM).
Typh

Silver Galleleo
Rescue and survive part 2: rescuing legendaries

Silver was somewhat relieved when Nathan gave the Idea of splitting up, the boy was acting rather odd. and there was something about the way he said 'ASK' that rubbed him the wrong way.

Silver needed the time away from Nath to put his thoughts together and figure out what to do, and what was going on.

Silver walked off to the left, "And thanks!" he heard Nathan shout at him, Silver's tail flicked in response, as his mind was focused on Finding Mew and the other pokemon as soon as possible. Silver continued walking then a sent caught his attention, Mew's sent. Silver looked around for a moment until he found Mew sleeping, in a glass containment cell. inside the cell, there was a scientist who was extracting a pink liquid from Mew, and placing it in a vial, with a cork plug in it. Silver gently touched the glass, it would only take one strength hit to shatter the glass, as the glass was strong on the side facing the legendary, but was rather weak on Silver's side. Silver backed up a little, and used Strength on the glass door shattering it.

The scientist who had just finished extracting Mew's DNA turned around to see the glass shatter and a brown haired head with silver horns ram into him. Silver sent the scientist into the wall of the cell, possibly breaking a few ribs in the process. the vial was dropped to the ground, Silver had Sillerax free Mew with Flamethrower, while he caught the sleeping Mew in his arms, Silver then, with his tail, grabbed the vial thinking, better take this and dispose of it later.

Silver stepped out of the cell, with Sillerax, Tank, and Fang. Silver continued walking down the cells, to make sure the cells were clear.

Then Silver caught another sent... smelled like a forest. Silver followed the sent until he saw Celebi in a cell, she appeared to be awake, but rather tired, and worn down. Silver turned his attention to the glass containing her... it was harder than the other glass. then an Idea came to Silver, "Tank use Dig, Dig a tunnel into Celebi's cell, and have her follow you out." Tank did so. Tank surfaced on the other side,"don't worry Celebi, we're here to help, come, follow me!" Tank said, quickly diving back under the Tunnel and resurfacing next to Silver. Fang and Sillerax took up their own possitions in an attempt to keep other Rockets away
Old May 1st, 2013 (06:55 AM).
Nate
Evil Cute Thing

Nathan - Black Out

While Silver was busy with glass containing mew and then Celebi, Nath smirked. It wasn't all that easy. He ducked round until he was a corner away from Silver, holding a long metal pole in his hand, and a device in the other. is first priority was to get rid of the pokémon quickly before quickly running in, while Silver is in a state of shock, and wacking him on the head, hopefully knocking him unconscious.

here the device around the corner, and waited for the slightest click, surely no-one would of heard without concentrating hard enough, yet he didn't underestimate Silver. There it goes. Just as Silver ordered Tank to dig a tunnel, perfect timing. All of Silver's pokémon were automatically returned to their pokéballs, along with mew going back into Max's, who was still outside, and Celebi, who went into Nathan's, and all the pokéballs were then sealed shut. Nath then in that split second charged round the corner with the pole high in the air.
"HELP ME PLEASE!" Nathan screamed.

Scott - Trouble

Scott jumped down the hole. Perhaps they stopped here for the night, but would they be fine with me just waltzing in like this, surely they would recognise me? He skidded at the bottom, and started to walk down. It reeked of Team Rocket. Were they here recently too? Infact, was this... Silver's scent? Why am I so obsessed with Silver? He continued to wander down the large cavern. It was mostly dirt and stone, and no moss or fungi had formed, so his theory was that this was dug recently, presumably by Team rocket, considering the whole place stinked of them.
"HELP ME PLEASE!" A loud scream was heard, from an voice very similar to his own. He got on his hind legs, put the berries on his back, and began to run, ignoring his surroundings. Whoever it was, needed help!!

Scott darted through a door space, before arriving at quite the scene. There was glass on the floor, and an empty tank. What have team rocket been doing? He darted past, before turning a corner or two, and arriving upon a scene he immediately reacted upon. A boy, about the same height as Scott, was holding a metal pole and about to hit, SILVER! He darted in the middle and grabbed the pole before Silver even had a chance to react.

His eyes are filled with sorrow...
Old May 1st, 2013 (08:45 AM).
Typh

Silver Galleleo
Rescue and survive part 3: Scott's return/Silver starts to awaken

All of the sudden the pokemon took their energy forms and returned to their respected pokeballs. Silver then heard Nath scream, "Help Me Please!!" Silver started to turn around simply to see Scott blocking Nath, who was about to hit him with a metal rod. Silver tried to release his pokemon... but to no avail... then he saw it... a device nearby, turned on that forced the pokemon to return, Silver was angry now... a growl escaped his lips, as his dragon half prepared to react, his muscles became slightly more defined as his Dragon blood heated.

Silver shook his head at Nath... "I figured there was something up, Rocket... obviously Team Rocket wasn't thinking... I'm not that easy to catch... now am I... besides..." he walked to where he can see Nath entirely, then something else spoke, another personality that knew more about him than he did. "you think that you can knock me out, with that little toy rod of yours? I've developed beyond human understanding... I'm a DRAKIN!!!" his voice, called out. then he whipped his tail, like a whip, making a loud cracking sound. Silver aimed and used Dragon Tail on the device, shattering it... then he turned to Nath... Silver's eyes had become slits pupils by now, "Team Rocket shall know my pain!" then he charged and Launched a DracoMeteor, shattering the ceiling...

then Silver returned to normal, "what in the," as he was taken over by extreme exhaustion and watched the ceiling start to fall apart. Silver's tail grabbed an oran berry, and he slowly ate it, as he started walking away from the collapsed ceiling, "thanks Scott, for the Save, Let's get out of here..." he paused for breath, "take that rod away from him, and take him with us... head for the exit and get this boy named Max to follow you to the surface... I'll be there in a moment." he continued eating berries and fruit as he walked out of the base
Old May 1st, 2013 (09:03 AM).
Nate
Evil Cute Thing

Nathan - A trap

The roof was beginning to collapse. While Silver was discussing matters with Scott, he ran in front of them both.
"Ha, I see you decided to join us Scott! Well, I'm afraid your coming back with us, see, it was all a trick from the very beginning. We led Silver here first, and you decide to show up. I'm not surprised, you've been running none stop for a long time now." He smirked.
"I'm afraid you've fallen right into team rockets trap." In a split second, large metal barriers surrounded Scott and Silver. The barriers were made of a very strong metal, which wasn't easily dented, and was a complete sheet, so nothing could be seen.
"One of our creations, do you like... ARRGGHH!" Nath fell to the floor, screaming as he put his hands over his ears. He fell to the floor, as the ceiling finally collapsed on top of him.

Scott - I still have pokémon!

Scott tried to feel his way around the walls. There was no more sound from the other side of the door. Whoever that kid was, he surely was nuts. He felts another body in the small space provided, Silver's. He slowly whispered to him, "keep quiet, I have a plan..."
Scott positioned himself in his wolf-like position, before slowly scraping the metal from the floor. It was weaker here, so if he got through this layer, perhaps he could dig his way out. A sudden shudder of the box Scott to jump a little. They were being moved again. Oh dear.

Brute force was the only way out. He reached towards his pokéballs, and grasped Luke's, before slowly pressing the button to release his Lucario. Scott squished against Silver, and is fur got stuck in one of the trench coat buttons in the process.
"psst, luke, brick break the ground on my command...1...2...NOW!" With Luke's power, he smashed the floor of the small box, before tumbling out onto the floor, and rolling over to the light, the team rocket members both dropped the box in hast, leaving Scott, and Silver, once again, in a box...
Old May 1st, 2013 (09:12 AM).
Typh

Silver Galleleo
Rescue and survive part 4: Plans... and Rocket Bands

Well team Rocket had trapped the hybrids... that much Silver was willing to admit, but like Scott he wasn't about to give up. After scott's original plan failed Silver thought of a different Idea, Silver who was still somewhat tired, focused his energy, and used Dragon Tail on one of the walls... the Dragon Tail didn't do much due to him being weakened slightly and due to their close quarters. "well, Scott at least you took a bath... in salt water." Silver said in a mildly sarcastic tone... with any luck he would anger Scott enough to get him to break the box apart.
Old May 1st, 2013 (09:23 AM).
Nate
Evil Cute Thing

Scott - Sarcasm kills

"Huh? Was that sarcasm. Whatever, I'm just gonna sit here and wait for Luke to beat those guys up." Scott tried to lift his body up, but his hair, being attached to Silver's coat, prevented him from going anywhere.
"God damnit, I hate small spaces SO MUCH! GRR, OW! OW! OW! GRAWR!!" Scott, yanked his hair from Silvers, bashing himself against the other side of the metal in the process. He could feel his rage building.

He started to punch the wall, denting it a little bit with every punch.
"GET ME OUT OF HERE NOW!!" Finally, the box gave way, and smased into three separate pieces.
"Phew, that was close..." Scott continued to pant with anger, before smashing one the rocket grunts heads of the wall. He was dead already. Scott sat down, as Luke finished off the other grunt. He pulled out the box of berries.
"Now's a better time that anything to be eating a box of berries that someone dropped." He picked up a few and started chomping with a smile, as if nothing ever happened.
Old May 1st, 2013 (11:38 AM).
Typh

Silver Galleleo
Scott Part 1: Freedom

Scott was whatever about Silver's sarcasm, but got particularly ticked as neither of them could move very easily and that the box was way too small for two Hybrids.

Scott eventually got ticked off enough to start punching the box wall, just as Silver planned, and eventually part of the box he was punching gave way, giving them an opening.

Scott mentioned about eating a box of berries. Silver picked one out of the box with his tail, examined it for a moment then put it back. "it might be a wise Idea to save those for later." he said putting the berry back, "well done Scott," Silver said with a smile, "I knew you could get us out." Silver patted Scott on the Shoulder in a good natured way. Silver's thoughts then went to Nath... I can't trust him, he thought to himself... but I must get Celebi out of his clutches.

Silver continued thinking, he smelled around, he could possibly smell Nath's sent... but it was distant... one thing was for sure... in the time Scott and Silver were in the box, the base had moved to a new location... somewhere in the mountains by the look of it...
Old May 1st, 2013 (11:57 AM).
Nate
Evil Cute Thing

Scott - Detective in the making

Silver was obviously interested by the fact that they were in a new position. What did he expect, we were moved, in a box. What he didn't understand was how they got them from underground to the mountains. Whatever. Scott continued to much on the berries.
"I don't see anything wrong with these berries," he muttered to himself. He got up and analysed his surroundings. Everything metal, support struts, no-one here, and opening up ahead, looked like a helipad or something.
"This is team rockets plan, to ship us off somewhere, and the area we are in suggests that there is land above us, so yes we are in a mountain, that is what you were thinking right? I'd say we got here by teleport, it would make sense, seen as we were only moved for about a minute or two... Also, I have a question, who's the kid back there. He was being controlled, you could tell by his sketchy movements, and you obviously don't trust him because of that, I can tell by your face." He stepped beside Silver. He was quite pleased with himself, his deductive skills were still fresh!
Old May 1st, 2013 (12:11 PM). Edited May 1st, 2013 by Maxew555.
Maxew555
You can call me Max :D

Max - Chapter 13: Unlucky for Scum!

Max heard many crashes coming from the direction in which Nathan and Silver had gone. He also heard the mention of two words in particular. Beedrill, which Max asummed was one of Nathan's Pokemon, and Scott, which Max pondered on for a moment before deciding that it could have been one of Nathan's Pokemon's nicknames.

All of a sudden, Max came back to reality when he felt a tugging on his trouser leg. It was Nitro! What a pleasant suprise, Max nodded at Nitro as if to confirm being ready for battle. "Star, use Steel Wing twice on the left Zubat and Piggy, use Giga Impact on the one on the right!" Max commanded before his Pokemon attacked knocking both Zubats onto the floor and out cold. A streak of pain from recoil struck Piggy's spine. But reassured Max that he could battle. The Team Rocket grunts sent out a Wurmple each. Now Max, Nitro, Piggy and Star were surrounded by four Wurmple. They needed a Plan.

Max - Chapter 14: The Retreat

All of a sudden the Team Rocket grunts Pokemon disappeared. Max looked around at where Piggy and Star were standing, but they had disappeared too. Max checked his Pokeballs and his Pokemon were safely inside. Suddenly, a large piece of earth bounded down on Max and Nitro from above. They jumped to safety. They had to get out of there. Max ran over to the entrance to the right only to find that the drill was gone, along with his brother and only Nitro's tail to illuminate the cave. More of the earth started to collapse down on him he ran to the hole through which they had entered only to find that it was now filled in. Max panicked how did he escape, he only had limited food and water. How ever Nitro was there to calm Max down. Nitro used soothing sounds to calm Max. Max stood up and told Nitro that he was determined to get out of there. Max fed Nitro some Fire type Pokemon food and ate an apple himself then they both drank from one of the water bottles. They started coming up with an escape plan before deciding to sleep on it, as they had a long road ahead of them.

Please Check out The What Squad on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheWhatSquad
Old May 1st, 2013 (01:15 PM). Edited May 1st, 2013 by Typh.
Typh

Silver Galleleo
Scott Part 2: Scott's questions

Scott mentioned that there was nothing wrong with the berries, and started asking his questions

Silver sighed, "The boy's name is Nathan... and you're right... I don't trust him right now," Silver, used his tail to shut the box of berries, "The main problem is that he is the trainer of Celebi... the spirit of the forest... that's what worries me... Second, I didn't say the berries were bad or anything like that... I said we should save them for a later time" he emphasized his tone, to prove his point. then discovering his hunger, he pulled out a couple of apples, and and orange from his bag to eat, and started to eat them, as he stepped out of the box and continued looking around.
Old May 2nd, 2013 (06:45 AM).
Nate
Evil Cute Thing

Scott - Adding up the facts

"Jeez, sorry Mr hypocrite, I don't see why I can't eat and you can. Anyways, something doesn't add up for me, why would team rocket need him so much. You could tell that they wanted him to be safe, or they would have made him do something irrational, like try and instantly make him attack you without a full plan. They are clever, but I doubt that they are clever enough." Scott coughed. "I know you don't trust him, but I do. I don't know why, but he has the scent of an old friend. At first I thought it was a fire type pokémon, but I guess not. Take it easy Silver." He walked forward to the helipad in front of him.
"I've never flown a helicopter before, but I'm willing to give it a go, you wanna be in, or out in the fresh air flying." He said the last bit - 'out in the fresh air flying' sarcastically, as if calling him some sort of coward. He hopped into the plane in the driver's seat, and turned the engine.
"Make your decision quick, are you brave enough to fly with me at the wheel." He smirked at Silver. Today has been pretty hectic, plus with night time here, tings are about to get a whole lot worse, I guess.
Old May 2nd, 2013 (07:55 AM).
Typh

Silver Galleleo
Scott Part 3: Scott's friends/ Scott's flying

Scott called Silver a Hypocrite... no suprise, and started wondering out loud about Nathan, and then he told Silver to take it easy. then he mentioned flying in a helicopter.

Silver shook his head and followed Scott into the Helipad chamber. "the sent you smelled and remember is that of a monferno, and believe me he remembers you all too well. on the other hand flying with you? that sounds like it defeates the purpose of having wings," he said spreading his wings, showing their wide span, "if I'm either flying with you or flying outside of the helicopter both are extremly dangerous. But if you insist on learning to fly, go on ahead." he said as he stepped over to the helipad controls and pressed the up button, and the open ceiling button, bringing Silver, Scott and the Helicopter to the surface.

once they reached the surface, Silver took in a deep breath, something inside of him greatly enjoyed and was even relaxed slightly in the fresh mountain air, and rocky terrain.
Old May 2nd, 2013 (08:34 AM).
Nate
Evil Cute Thing

Scott - I'm flying without wings

Scott shut the door. He looked out the window to see the forest below them, and the rest of the mountain behind them, and the hole in which they originally came from, was about a mile away, which was far, but it was better than if they couldn't locate it at all. He flicked a few switches before the engine started to run properly, and the propellers began to swirl. He was off! It started with a bit of a stutter as Scott's hands slipped all over, trying to figure out what was where. Eventually, he was up in the air, celebrating with a fist bump, before realising how short the distance was between him and the roof, and smashing the top of the helicopter, allowing a cool breeze through. It was still flyable however.

I don't get that Silver guy, he's so arrogant, and doesn't trust anyone. To be honest I doubt if he even trusts me. And that Monferno he said, that was the smell of him. I guess he may have been owned by Nathan if Silver knew that much. Silver already knows a lot about Nathan, so why doesn't he trust him. So many answers I need to find out.

Next destination, Max.
Old May 2nd, 2013 (11:17 AM).
Typh

Silver Galleleo
Scott Part 4: back to square 1

Scott took off in the newly stolen helicopter, he struggled slightly, broke a hole in the roof of the Helicopter and kept going. Silver was actually somewhat impressed by his flying... maybe Scott could fly after all. Silver unfolded his wings, walked over to the edge of the pad and jumped. the mountain's downdraft forced him forward at a remarkable pace, eventually Silver pulled himself into the air using the downdraft's gifted speed. Silver got to a decent altitude leveled off and followed behind Scott's helicopter.

Then Silver flew underneath the Helicopter and showed up in front of it. they swiftly approached the clearing in the forest where the hole was dug... Silver hoped that Max was still there and very much alive.
Old May 2nd, 2013 (11:25 AM). Edited May 2nd, 2013 by Maxew555.
Maxew555

Max - Chapter 15: Lost in Worry

Max arose from his slumber to see a thin ray of light illuminating from the direction in which the drill went. Nitro soon woke up as well. Max had shown Nitro the ray of light before fastening his bag on his back. They trekked for hours before finding a small arch along the side of the tunnel. Max and Nitro entered through the archway and into a stone pathway. They continued walking for about an hour until they reached a rotting wooden door. Max heaved at it, but was not strong enough. Nitro soon joined in, but even together they could not succeed. Max sent out Masquerade as his Pokeballs were now working again. Max asked Masquerade to focus all of his energy into becoming a Machamp. Eventually Masquerade succeeded and yanked the door right off of its hinges. Max thanked Masquerade deeply before returning him to his Pokeball.

Max and Nitro continued up the stone tunnel. Max really felt the sense of adventure and he could tell Nitro felt it too. He felt as if he and Nitro had bonded deeply without even using words. Max was happy. He had made a new friend, and found his brother all rolled into one. However, Nitro still contained a look of worry on his face. This soon spread to Max, so Max decided that they should take a break and have some water. Max and Nitro both drank one bottle of water each, however their supplies were running low with only one water bottle left and only a little food. Enough to last them only a few more hours on non-stop walking. Nitro's worry strengthened but Maxes worry had only just begun.

Please Check out The What Squad on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheWhatSquad
Old May 2nd, 2013 (12:00 PM).
Nate
Evil Cute Thing

Nitro - A flicker of hope

It seemed like ages that Nitro and Max had walked, and he was beginning to like it. He noticed that Max seemed quite nervous and worried as they were walking. Was he scared of the dark or something? In truth Nitro was a bit worried himself. He noticed how far they'd gotten, and why were there so many convenient paths, it almost seemed to convenient.

Nitro started to walk ahead of Max, inspecting the wall every few metres, searching for some indication of life, or sunlight. He was covered in dirt now, but didn't really care as he had bigger problems at the moment, finding the group. I hope Nath is okay. He kept searching every wall until he was certain he had found moss. Moss meant sunlight, so the sun was previously here. He turned to Max, and grinned, before digging upwards towards the surface. A bit of dirt fell onto his face as he once again embraced the light of day

Scott - Landing

Scott surveyed the area before deciding where to land. It was definitely the area, but he had never flown a helicopter before, so where do professionals land? Maybe he should try a different approach, something... new?

Scott opened the door while the helicopter was still in motion, and leant his legs over the side of the barriers. Am I crazy? Too late. Scott, jumped as the helicopter fell due to the failure of having a seated driver. Skydiving, this was new. He landed in a tree close to the clearing, slowing him down a bit, before doing an action rolly polly when he reached the ground.
"Well that didn't hurt a bit," he said to himself sarcastically. As he regained his stamina after his show of skill, he ran forward, and instantly dived down the hole, skidding at the bottom, not even waiting for Silver. He darted forward, only to find a large rockfall in place, and no Max, or monferno. However, Nath was surely still inside among the rubble.
Old May 2nd, 2013 (01:16 PM). Edited May 2nd, 2013 by Maxew555.
Maxew555

Max - Chapter 16: Born to be Free!

Nitro ran on ahead of Max as they continued walking. All of a sudden Nitro stopped and grinned at Max as he pointed to some moss on the wall. Nitro dug straight up to find sunlight. The sunlight peered through the hole around Nitro making it illuminate all over the stone walls. It was beautiful.

Max pushed Nitro through the hole he had made after heaving himself up as well. Max found a crook nearby and filled the water bottles. He grew more concerned for the safety of himself, his Pokemon and Nitro. Max and Nitro could see a mountain in the distance, with a house on it. Or wait was it a house? Max thought he was starting to hillussinate but Nitro reassured him it was real. That was their next destination, then they would plan out their next move.

First of all on there journey to the house on the mountain, Max and Nitro entered the forest where they walked for only a few minutes until they heard a noise, a buzzing noise. All of a sudden a large, dominant looking Beedrill jumped out from the other side of a bush. Max swiftly sent out Piggy, commanding him to use Flare Blitz on the wild Pokemon sending it to the ground. Max, Nitro and Piggy stood there in shock for a matter of seconds until a whole pack of Beedrill came out of nowhere. They were in trouble.

Max - Chapter 17: The Chase

Max, Nitro and Piggy darted around trees, bushes and shrubs as they vigorously tried to shake the pack of Beedrill. They had ran so far that Max almost tripped up after every step he took. 'Surely the Beedrill only live in a selected area.' Max thought to himself until he saw the same tree twice and realized they were going in circles. Max ran as fast as he could forward until he had to stop abruptly.

In front of Max, Nitro and Piggy was an immensely huge crevice. 'It was the end of the line' Max thought to himself. "Good job Piggy" He said in a voice that sounded that he was trying to be happy just before returning him to is Pokeball. Max pondered for a few moments before settling on a plan.
"Trust me and fall!" Max shouted to Nitro before falling, head first into a deep crevice.

Old May 3rd, 2013 (06:35 AM).
Typh

Silver Galleleo
Scott Part 5: finding the group

Scott jumped out of the helicopter, he must have been crazy. Silver landed quickly enough, although Scott had jumped into the hole. Silver soon followed him into the hole, he found Scott who seemed to be staring at a stone blocking the path. Silver walked over, he glanced at the rock, then he pressed his hands against it, and used strength to move the bolder.

Slowly the bolder moved out of the way, Silver continued pushing the bolder out of the way, as the tunnel was opened up, Silver could smell the sent of a variety of things, among the sents were of the Monferno, Max, and Nathan. Silver pushed the bolder further out of the way, using as much strength as he could muster, and eventually it opened a hole large enough for both the Hybrids to fit through.
Old May 3rd, 2013 (07:22 AM).
Nate
Evil Cute Thing

Scott - The boy, the wolf, and the base of nightmares

Scott moved forwards first, before opening the door to the base.
"I'll find Nathan, you find the other boy, erm Max was it?" e didn't wait for an answer, just darted forward through corridor, hoping to find any sign of life from the boy. He was gone...

As Scott arrived on the scene he was shocked by what he saw. Nathan was no longer there, he had been moved, but why? The rubble was exactly as it was before, so why would team rocket go to so much trouble to keep him alive? He had to find the whereabouts of Nathan

He wandered around the place, sniffing the area for a scent of the monferno, which should surely be around him, and there were little traces, but hard to track. It was difficult searching, but at least there were no patrols anywhere. Scott reached a corner, and on the other side, he could hear voices. Obviously, Scott wanted to listen in first, and see what the plans were, as tis seemed like the most logical plan.

"Is the area clear?"
"Yes sir"
"Good, project 34, move towards the chair, and sit down." There was slight movement inside.
"Draw the plans for the missile here, include every detail from your memory banks." Memory banks? It sounded as though he was talking to a person...
"Ah excellent, so that's what the boss wants. It seems we still need those pesky hybrids though." There were slight movements inside, footsteps, walking towards, the door.
"Stay here, do not move until I come back." The sound of a door opening could be heard, Scott had to hide somewhere. He noticed behind him were some crates and cardboard boxes, so they were his bet for now. He ducked behind them, and awaited for some sign to show that they were gone. The footsteps came closer and closer. Scott couldn't see what was on the other side of the box's at all, therefore, a nervous feeling came to him. It wasn't nice, knowing that the person who could kill you could appear at your feet at any moment. Scott however was lucky this time. A tall man in a white lab coat, and a man in a brown suit walked past unknowing of the hybrid next to them. It was then that Scott tip-toed around the crates, and entered the small room the voices had been from.... Nathan?

Sudden shock, and realisation came over him at the same time. He finally understood team rocket's plan, and why the memories of a hybrid or a human are so necessary. Nathan was sitting in a chair, without restraints, and was open eyed, staring at a screen projection of a series of text, going at superspeed. Scott, creeped up behind him, before slapping him across the head.
"Wake up, god damnit!" Nathan awakened, startled and in deep shock.
"No time to explain, lets get out of here!"
Old May 3rd, 2013 (07:56 AM).
Typh

Silver Galleleo
Scott Part 6: the hunt

Scott bounded ahead after telling Silver to go look for Max, Silver didn't mind searching for Max... although he would prefer saving Celebi. oh well. Silver walked around to the left entrance, Max and the Monferno's sent were rather rich in the left hallway, he followed the sent trail through the tunnels away from the base, through a rotting door, into some darkness, then Silver saw an uncovered hole where moss was pulled out of the way, he smelled singed grass, he walked towards the hole, sure enough Max's and the Monferno's sent was there, Silver walked out of the hole, he saw a flowing creek, and there the two were looking towards a mountain and a house atop of it.

"well nice to see you two are alive," Silver said as he walked towards them them, then to the Monferno he said, "I found Scott, he's alive and in the old rocket outpost looking for Nathan."
Old May 3rd, 2013 (08:23 AM).
Nate
Evil Cute Thing

Nathan & Scott - The hybrid

"Who, what, where am I?" Nathan asked, scared and still.
"Hmm, I'm Scott, you're Nathan, pleased to meet you."
"I was cornered last minute I knew..."
"Yes, I don't wanna disturb you, but team rocket can control you as they wish, I'm not sure how they do it yet, although Silver may."
"Silver? You know Silver? Wait, are you a hybrid too?"
"Yes." Scott pulled Nath off his seat and slowly jogged towards the door.
"We have to be quick and silent, then we can go and find max and the others."
"Wait are those my berried?"
"Ahaha, I found them next to a tree!"
"Yes they were mine..." Nath's face dropped as he looked at his stomach. Scott pulled him out the door anyways, and led him down the corridor. They reached the exit before anyone had a chance to see them, before they were greeted by a tunnel, and Monferno's scent.
"Get on my back, we'll be quicker that way!" Scott got himself into a four legged running position, and Nath hopped onto his back. They began to run.

"Nathan, can you tell me where you found your Monferno?"
"My Monferno? Um, it wasn't too long ago, when I was about 10 I think. It was summer time, and my parents took me shopping for the day at the market. I wasn't very happy about it of course, as any child would be, so I trailed behind until I eventually got lost, and then I met Nitro"
"Nitro, eh. Nice name"
"Yeah. He was all dirty and filthy in an ally way between an abandoned sweet shop and the barber's shop. he looked terrible. I took him, and he and me tried to find my mum and dad, and we did. At first I thought, She's gonna tell me I can't keep him, but no, instead, she said I should be getting my first pokémon anyways. I was so overjoyed. Hang on, have I got all my pokémon back?"
"You should do, you threw a device under team rocket's control that forced any pokémon in the area to return to their pokéballs."
"Really? Well let's see, Glade, Buzz, and Celebi, but.... no Nitro."
"Don't be too glum, I presume he's with Max." - God I hope he's with Max.
"I hope so..." A stream of light could be seen in the distance, daylight once again.
Old May 4th, 2013 (06:15 AM).
Maxew555

Max - Chapter 18: Making a Catch and Memories!

Max was falling, but no sign of Nitro. Max had to think fast Max sent Star and Masquerade out of their Pokeballs. Masquerade swiftly turned into a Staraptor and caught Max with ease and Max sent Star up to pick up Nitro. Max and Nitro were soon in the sky, Max smiled over at Nitro, riding on Star. Max put his hand into his bag to grab an Oran Berry for Nitro, but his hand landed on something else. Max pulled it out, it was a camera! Max turned it over only to find a note stuck to it. 'Have a good time in Lethia. From Mum.' It stated. Max was surprised, how did his Mum know he was going to Lethia, even he did not know he would end up there. Max picked up the camera and took a picture of Nitro riding Star. Max smiled and put the camera in his bag.

Old May 6th, 2013 (06:37 AM).
Typh

Silver Galleleo
Scott Part 7: saving lives

Silver discovered that those images that he saw wern't real, they were by the smell of it, a sort of sent image. Silver continued following the sent to a deep crevice, then there was a flash, above him, he looked in to the night sky to see two figures, a Staraptor and another bird pokemon with a monkey looking pokemon with a flaming tail on it's back, Silver notticed that the monkey must have been the Nathan's Monferno. He swiftly took to the sky, to meet up with them. "well, good thing you guys are safe," he said, once he realized that it was Max, and once he was at their altitude, "it might be a good Idea to land now, we need to meet up with Scott, and Nathan," he almost said Nathan's name with a disgusted tone.

Sponsored Links