Persian, no contest. Its design has a subtle, understated elegance to it that attracted me almost immediately. Persian's been a staple on my teams because it exudes the sort of class and style that I prefer.
Elite Overlord LeSabre™
PC Vital Stats
* PC Family * Bishies * VG Claims
* Friend Codes
* Web Site
* Fan Fictions: ★★★
* Leaf Green LP
*Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser
1. Honchkrow More of a Mafia leader, but hey, no denying that hat's style, and the cravat formed by the puffy white feathers. This pokemon is practically in a suit.
2. Seviper Yes, Seviper. It has gold plated all over it's body, and two pairs of narrow eyes that always seem to judge others. Plus, it's fangs and tail give it bragging rights.
3. Delcatty One of those posh ladies that sip tea and share nasty gossip about others, all under the veil of their expensive, delicate clothes. Appears fragile on the outside but has a vicious personality.
4. Liligant Was there any doubt? This fashion icon will take the runway by storm. Or at least she'll fare great in Pokemon Contests, if Unova's Next Top (Poke) Model does not exist yet.
5. Persian Honestly, it looks more or less like some white cat/tiger thing with a jewel stuck on it's head (I know that's part of another culture, but it does not look good on this Pokemon). But no other pokemon comes to mind, and having just four classy pokemon instead of five is a little strange, so here you go.