The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Trivia

Notices

Pokémon Trivia Make your own games and trivia, or play games made by other members. Non-Pokémon Trivia goes in the Forum Games forum.

Old February 5th, 2012 (09:20 AM).
Air Lock
The Sky High Pokémon
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayan View Post
You do a lot (and I mean a lot) just to get a little Shaymin.

All I do is order my Dialkia duo to curve time-space and Shaymin is mine.
Sorry. :L
Anyways, I use Celebi to interfere with curve, effectively making Shaymin mine.
#386 Rayquaza
The Sky High Pokémon

"A Pokémon that flies endlessly in the ozone layer. It is said it would descend to the ground if and
were to fight."

Theme bystuffstuffstuffstuffstuff

Old February 5th, 2012 (02:38 PM).
angelomanalo
Banned

Nature: Sassy
I get my Shaymin(or is it the one we were gonna steal?♪) back using a bomb(again?♪) as the Fake Shaymin!♪ Now, you're back to your owner!♪
Old February 5th, 2012 (07:02 PM).
Dark Tobi
Akatsuki nobody

Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelomanalo View Post
I get my Shaymin(or is it the one we were gonna steal?♪) back using a bomb(again?♪) as the Fake Shaymin!♪ Now, you're back to your owner!♪
I'm confuesd, what is happening? That wasn't very clear.
Old February 5th, 2012 (07:09 PM).
xelarator
Gentlemen.

Nature: Quiet
As all of you were completly distracted by that guy/girl up there, I stealthly take Shaymin away.....
Old February 6th, 2012 (03:49 AM).
angelomanalo
Banned

What? My Shaymin or the one we were gonna steal?
Wait, Shaymin's rare, right? I need it!
Old February 6th, 2012 (06:56 PM).
Dark Tobi
Akatsuki nobody

OKay, there is only 1, and I repeat 1 Shaymin, and I have it from yoinking it out of xelarator's hands. I then hide in Spear Pillar on arceus's stairs. Arceus protects me in the front, Palkia on the right, Dialga on the left, Giritana from behind, Darkrai from top, and Cresselia from the bottom.
Old February 6th, 2012 (07:09 PM).
Air Lock
The Sky High Pokémon
Community Supporter

At the right time, a Zoroark defeats your Giratina, uses Snarl on you, and takes the Shaymin and gives it to me.

I then hide in Floaroma Town. Any of Shaymin's scents are mixed in with the sweet smelling flowers there.
#386 Rayquaza
The Sky High Pokémon

"A Pokémon that flies endlessly in the ozone layer. It is said it would descend to the ground if and
were to fight."

Old February 6th, 2012 (07:12 PM).
xelarator
Gentlemen.

Nature: Quiet
HAHA, THAT ONE WAS A FAKE! Just kidding.

I send an army of Voltorbs to there death to suicide bomb you and your Pokemon. How many Voltorbs did I send?

I SENT OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, you and your pokemon blow up, but I revive Shaymin since she [yeah, I think Shaymin is a she] survived the EPIC Blast of Suicide Bombing Voltorbs TIMES 9000.

My Shaymin! She protects us with Protect, and I got my trusty Samurott to back me up if all else fails.
Old February 6th, 2012 (07:24 PM).
Air Lock
The Sky High Pokémon
Community Supporter

Too bad you didn't have your trusty ground type too...
let's just say...
ZAP! 100,000 Volts of electricity! (reference to Thunderbolt's japanese name xD)

I take the now kind of harmed Shaymin and stuff her into a bush, where no one would find her!
#386 Rayquaza
The Sky High Pokémon

were to fight."

Old February 6th, 2012 (08:21 PM).
Dark Tobi
Akatsuki nobody

Still scolding giritana lost to zoarark, I notice that shaymin is gone. I use Palkia and Dialga to warp me to it. I spend about 15 hours around the bush, expecting some kind of trap. When I realize there isn't any, I take shaymin, punch it once or twice so that it will want to stay with me...or else....and take it to Giant Chasm and hide behind kyurem.
Old February 7th, 2012 (03:03 AM).
angelomanalo
Banned

Since I already caught Kyurem, you have no choice but to challenge me with my Kyurem, you lose, and I get Shaymin! Gra!
Old February 7th, 2012 (05:07 AM).
Sayan
is tightening its focus

Nature: Calm
I befriend you and trick you into letting me tag along. I use this opportunity to show Shaymin what a loving and caring trainer I am.

Shaymin has now dumped you and joined my party. See ya!

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old February 7th, 2012 (06:04 AM).
Air Lock
The Sky High Pokémon
Community Supporter

...until I show that I'm originally Shaymin's trainer. *takes Shaymin*
We both walk off into the sunset.../cliche
#386 Rayquaza
The Sky High Pokémon

were to fight."

Old February 7th, 2012 (02:37 PM).
angelomanalo
Banned

While you aren't looking, my Hitmonlee pushes you off the cliff without Shaymin noticing. I now get Shaymin!
Old February 7th, 2012 (10:58 PM).
Sayan
is tightening its focus

Nature: Calm
My sneaky Smeargle shows you and Shaymin a beautiful painting. While you're busy admiring it, Smeargle grabs Shaymin and Teleports to me.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old February 8th, 2012 (04:47 AM).
Air Lock
The Sky High Pokémon
Community Supporter

Then I punch your Smeargle.
It's super effective.
I take Shaymin and run for the hills!
#386 Rayquaza
The Sky High Pokémon

were to fight."

Old February 8th, 2012 (03:25 PM).
Dark Tobi
Akatsuki nobody

Aha, but I am behind that hill and jump you. You beat me to a pulp. You keep running and you run into a rock. I snatch shaymin and perform an epic swan dive in to the ocean.
Old February 9th, 2012 (05:23 PM).
pineappleninja
Beginning Trainer

Your "Dialkia" bends time and sapce to the point that it creates a fake shaymin, i then swoop in on meh giant magikarp and take the real shaymin and then made 99999999999999999999999999999999 fake shaymins to keep you distracted
Old February 9th, 2012 (05:26 PM).
angelomanalo
Banned

While you laugh and get Shaymin, you encounter my Kyurem, and you drop Shaymin while I get it when you aren't looking!
Old February 9th, 2012 (09:27 PM).
darkpokeball
Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o

Oh my gosh...I remember the original of this game.
ANyways,
While Angelomano is running with the Shaymin, he checks to see it, and it has been replaced with a Meowth! A chainsaw Meowth! Chainsaw Meowth slices Angelomano then runs back to me, darkpokeball and teh two of us agree to raise Shaymin together as if it was our own child...
Old February 10th, 2012 (05:14 AM).
Air Lock
The Sky High Pokémon
Community Supporter

Own child? BAHAHAHAHA! YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME! *takea Shaymin* SHAYMIN IS NO CHILD
*runs away* HOOO! HAHAHAHA...oh yeah. Hitmonchan, take out that Chainsaw Meowth.

*Hitmonchan uses Close Combat*
#386 Rayquaza
The Sky High Pokémon

were to fight."

Old February 11th, 2012 (02:24 AM).
angelomanalo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkpokeball View Post
Oh my gosh...I remember the original of this game.
ANyways,
While Angelomano is running with the Shaymin, he checks to see it, and it has been replaced with a Meowth! A chainsaw Meowth! Chainsaw Meowth slices Angelomano then runs back to me, darkpokeball and teh two of us agree to raise Shaymin together as if it was our own child...
Hey! You can't do that to a nine-year old! And besides, that's not how so spell my name!
Anyways, Kyurem comes out of nowhere, and uses Psychic on your Hitmonchan!
You run away to the jungle and fall into a Sandile Trap and I get Shaymin! Ha! Take that!
Old February 11th, 2012 (05:43 PM).
darkpokeball

While you are laughing, a wounded Chainsaw Meowth slices you...again. I grab Shaymin and Chainsaw Meowth faints. Shaymin heals Chainsaw Meowth, then takes a nap. I take the napping Shaymin and go into a gigantic maze. I take multiple turns until even I get lost. Here, I take a rest, with Chainsaw Meowth, and Shaymin, as we wait for someone to get us out.
Old February 11th, 2012 (05:47 PM).
Air Lock
The Sky High Pokémon
Community Supporter

Final Destination used ESCAPE ROPE!
Final Destination used !

You can guess what happened next.

*one game restart later, I take Shaymin and limp away*
#386 Rayquaza
The Sky High Pokémon

were to fight."

Old February 11th, 2012 (05:49 PM).
darkpokeball

I realize that i had an escape rope this whole time, and get out of the maze. Chainsaw Meowth tries to slice you, but misses and slices SHAYMIN! We both cry out and work together to heal it...it is healed, but it needs one more medical herb to be in good condition once more. As you go off to get it, I scram away with Shaymin determined I can get the herb faster than you. When you get back, the three of us are gone.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links