Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Trivia

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Trivia Make your own games and trivia, or play games made by other members. Non-Pokémon Trivia goes in the Forum Games forum.

Old February 11th, 2012 (10:31 PM).
angelomanalo
Banned

Nature: Sassy
The child(me) gets revenge by using Hyper Beam on you with Alder's Volcarona. The Shaymin is my pet!
Old February 12th, 2012 (06:26 PM).
Dark Tobi
Akatsuki nobody

Nature: Serious
Quote originally posted by angelomanalo:
The child(me) gets revenge by using Hyper Beam on you with Alder's Volcarona. The Shaymin is my pet!

FOO, I AM ALDER!!!!!!
so the vocalrona turns on you and incinerates you, making shaymin mine. I then go to the N's castle and hide inside of Zekrom's stomach. I also give Zekrom some medicine to prevent it from throwing up.
Old February 12th, 2012 (09:50 PM).
NightOfRemorse
my anxieties have anxieties

Nature: Lonely
I break into N's Castle and command my Scyther to chop Zekrom into a bunch of pieces so that I can jack Shaymin and your left shoe from you. Then I send out my Pidgeot and have it fly me to 7-Eleven so that I can haz smoothie.
I stay away
Old February 13th, 2012 (01:37 AM).
何贤豪

I own pretty much EVERY brand in the world (not literally)...so, I'd destroy every 7-Eleven store there is...
Shaymin is in the rubble and she creates a lush field out of the rubble. I find that field and convince her to help me create a field for my friend. She accepts and she takes me to my friend's house (by transforming into its Sky Forme)...
Old February 13th, 2012 (03:54 AM).
angelomanalo
Banned

My Salamence locates your house, and destroys it. I get Shaymin while you run off and I fly away with my Shaymin once again! N invites me to his palace and I hide in a secret room...
GUARDED BY MY [PETS]KNIGHTS!
Old February 14th, 2012 (09:14 AM).
darkpokeball
Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o

That night, your Salamence tries to wake you up...but you are missing. Your salamence flies out of the secret room, and is greeted by a Meowth...Chainsaw Meowth used SLICE!

Meanwhile, I am back inside the gigantic maze and I hide Shaymin in the center. I then surround the maze with millions of Electrodes, all prepared to use Self Destruct. I guard the Shaymin and wait for Chainsaw Meowth to return...
Old February 14th, 2012 (02:33 PM).
angelomanalo
Banned

My Kyurem uses Fly and I find my Salamence and Shaymin. You then faint when I drop the missiles. I then take Shaymin, with Salamence in its Pokeball and Fly with Kyurem, and take Shaymin to my Secret Base!
Old February 19th, 2012 (12:13 AM).
何贤豪

My Dragonite, Tyranitar, Salamence, Metagross, Garchomp and Hydreigon proceed to crush every Secret Base there is. Salamence and Metagross have found your Secret Base and calls me via telepathy. I transport myself to your Secret Base, ask Tyranitar, Dragonite, Garchomp and Hydreigon to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact to you and while they do that, I take Shaymin away! After my Pokemon have used Hyper Beam and Giga Impact, we instantly go to the Hall of Origin and ask Arceus to hide Shaymin for us.
Old February 19th, 2012 (05:20 PM).
darkpokeball

You go to Arceus and asks where Shaymin is. With a nod of its head, Arceus makes the wall open,revealing a passage. You walk down that passage and find a pillow, with a little tag that says: Shaymin. However, there is no Shaymin. You ask Arceus what this is all about...and Arceus turns out to have a zipper on its back! The Arceus costume falls off, revealing Chainsaw Meowth who slices all your pokemon, then runs away to me, who is waiting on a Dragonite. So I fly off on Dragonite, gingerly holding Shaymin, with Chainsaw Meowth with me.
We enter the Cave of Origin and hide in Groundon's belly button.
Old February 19th, 2012 (08:06 PM).
Air Lock
Will I come back?
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
I punch Groudon's belly button, which enrages it.
What?

Shaymin used Seed Flare!
The wild Groudon fainted!

After Shaymin uses Seed Flare, I snatch it and run away to Goldenrod City.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old February 20th, 2012 (05:37 PM).
darkpokeball

In Goldenrod, you notice that it's strangely fishy..such as none of the people move, and all the buildings have zippers on them. Suddenly, the buildings start unzipping themselves revealing they are actually bunkers of pokemon, each one more ferocious than the other. The people are all fake dolls .The pokemon jump on you, mauling you and when you get out...the Shaymin is gone. Then, a very special pokemon comes out.

CHAINSAW MEOWTH wouLD LIKE TO FIGHT!
CHAINSAW MEOWTH USED SLICE INTO FOUR PIECES!
IT'S A CRITICAL HIT!
SUPER EFFECTIVE!

Meanwhile, I go deep under the sea and into a giant underwater cave. I emerge in a cave on land, and exit, revealing that I am on a small island, miles away from civilization. Here, I hide Shaymin in a coconut and throw it in a pile of coconuts. MWA HA HA!
Old February 21st, 2012 (06:09 AM).
Air Lock
Will I come back?
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Um...well...
I have my hungry Snorlax Rock Smash each and every coconut until Shaymin's one is smashed. Upset that he didn't find any food, Snorlax goes on a rampage, destroying everything in it's path. I fly away on Staraptor.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old February 21st, 2012 (02:49 PM).
darkpokeball

As I ponder how four pieces can somehow move, I realize that Chainsaw Meowth must've sliced a decoy. I go to tell Chainsaw Meowth the news...but Chainsaw Meowth is gone. As for you, you notice your Staraptor has a zipper. Staraptor lands at Littleroot town, and unzips itself revealing...
CHAINSAW MEOWTH IN A JETPACK!

CHAINSAW MEOWTH USED SLICE INTO FOUR PIECES!
CHAINSAW MEOWTH MISSED!
FINAL DESTINATION USED AWESOME POWER!
IT'S A 1-HIT KO!

During the fight, however, I stole Shaymin and knock you out. Then, I deposit you inside PokeJail and tell the warden you are a member of Team Rocket in disguise. And after, I heal Chainsaw Meowth, then with Shaymin, fly away, utilizing Meowth's jetpack.

The three of us decide to go into the Cave of Origin. There, where Groundon used to be, I enter a secret crack in the wall...and after a long series of tunnels, I finally end up in my secret base.
Old February 28th, 2012 (05:05 PM).
juniebug910
Dragon of Light

Nature: Brave
I use a Shaymin-Detector, find your secret base's location, and become a shiny Onix. I tunnel to your base, transform back to human, and knock you out with my SWORD OF WRATH AND DOOM. I then steal Shaymin, become a Ho-oh, and fly into a portal leading to my home-TEMPORAL TOWER!!!!!!!!!!! DUN DUN DUN!!!!!

The girl you just called fat? She is overdosing on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly? She spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped? He is abused enough at home. See that man with the ugly scars? He fought for our country. That guy you just made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. Copy and paste this into your sig if you think bullying is wrong. You never know what it's like until you walk a mile in their shoes. -Taken from chef30
Old February 29th, 2012 (01:27 PM).
luigimario84
Owner of worlds

Considering I have an army of mad and enraged creepers and a few Lucarios you decide to hand over Shaymin. They blow up your tower anyway. What do I do? Travel to my secret home unkown by everybody and set the guard out on watch. It turns out the guard is..... the tollololol guy. He also has a whole army of every monster from every nightmare you have ever had. Does this leave the Shaymin as mine?

JULIUS SEIZURE!!!!!!
Old February 29th, 2012 (01:45 PM).
juniebug910
Dragon of Light

Nature: Brave
When you go back, one of your Lucarios is gone. I have captured him, and he leads me to your secret home. I then proceed to knock you and the guards AND the........whatever-his-crazy-name-is guy with my SWORD OF WRATH AND DOOM, then take Shaymin and Inuyasha hides me in Feudal Japan.

For those who are clueless, Inuyasha is half dog demon and has a huge sword that has a VERY sharp blade. He also has sharp claws and fangs.

The girl you just called fat? She is overdosing on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly? She spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped? He is abused enough at home. See that man with the ugly scars? He fought for our country. That guy you just made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. Copy and paste this into your sig if you think bullying is wrong. You never know what it's like until you walk a mile in their shoes. -Taken from chef30
Old March 3rd, 2012 (11:25 AM).
xSkullKing16x
Boo.

Nature: Lax
Inuasha is too awesome, causing my Dragonite to sense it. My Dragonite uses Extreme-Speed to get me to Japan, then my Gengar go's invisible (since it's a ghost) and steals Shaymin. Dragonite flies me up into the clouds, hiding from the enemy Shaymin stealers.
Old March 4th, 2012 (08:45 PM).
darkpokeball

Then, you realize that while you were flying into the sky, an extremely speedy person had swapped your Shaymin with a cute Meowth! It meows at you, and you want to explode because of the cuteness. Your Dragonite's head explodes. You fall...before being caught by me, who has the real Shaymin and is riding on a Salamence. My Salamence brings us to a cave, where another Meowth is waiting...with a chainsaw. Chainsaw Meowth hacks at you and guards the entrance to the cave while I feed Shaymin cookies.
Old March 13th, 2012 (06:15 PM).
mineox100
Hey.

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to mineox100 Send a message via Skype™ to mineox100
My Chainsaw Pikachu deStroys your Meowth and used Thunder on you.
Then I takes your Shaymin and runs to...
Mewtwo's Hideout
Mewtwo guards me.
Old March 15th, 2012 (04:43 AM).
angelomanalo
Banned

Ha! It had no chance against my Kyurem! My Whimsicott follows you, and Emboar punches you when you run. Basculin retrieves Shaymin, and I run to...
BuiBui Fort, great. I know, it's from LocoRoco 2. You can't get past through those Toges! The BuiBuis made every prank to pull off to make sure no one goes to the goal! That's where I am. The goal.
Old March 17th, 2012 (02:53 PM).
darkpokeball

Well, I happen to be inside your hideout as it has the only potion to bring a dead pokemon back to life. When I notice Shaymin, I stealthily steal it as well as the potion. I then fly on a Mew that I obtained in prehistoric times (don't ask) and land in Pallet Town. Using the potion, I bring chainsaw Meowth back to life...

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Wait...where's my chainsaw?
DARKPOKEBALL: It's certainly not on a red button anywhere.
CHAINSAW MEOWTH: ?

While the two of us talk, Shaymin walks into Professor Oak's lab...Oak isn't there, but a Team Rocket member is. The Rocket member came to steal a Bulbasaur, but freaks out when he spots Shaymin. He grabs it and brings it to Giovanni.
Old March 17th, 2012 (10:51 PM).
何贤豪

I use Hypno to hypnotize Jessie and James to steal the Shaymin from Giovanni and give it to me. Then, I go to N's Castle and I give Shaymin to N.
Old March 18th, 2012 (02:57 AM).
angelomanalo
Banned

I defeat N and Ghetsis, threatening you. We play a little Rock-Paper-Scissors-Lizard-Spock game, and I win! I keep Shaymin in the Rodent's Gazette.
Geronimo: What are you doing here? And where did you get that hedgehog?
Old March 18th, 2012 (09:07 AM).
mineox100
Hey.

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to mineox100 Send a message via Skype™ to mineox100
My Liepard scare the mice out of the building and steals Shaymin when you were scared.
I go to the Whirl Island and hides in a cave.
Old March 18th, 2012 (09:14 AM).
Outkin
OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!

Nature: Quirky
I use my abra to teleport the Shaymin to me. "Wait, this is too easy" Just to be safe, I get out all my fighting types and make them form a circle around me and the shaymin to defend me against chainsaw wielding normal types.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links