The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Trivia

Notices

Pokémon Trivia Make your own games and trivia, or play games made by other members. Non-Pokémon Trivia goes in the Forum Games forum.

Advertise here

Old July 10th, 2012, 08:50 AM
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky

Advertise here
I beckon the Skarmory of Stark Mountain to aid me in capturing Shaymin by using by Bronzong's Metal Sound, before retreating to Iron Island with the Shaymin.
Old July 11th, 2012, 10:24 AM
Zayphora
Don't mess with the lights...

Nature: Sassy
Riley uses his psychic aura powers to locate you and calls me and I steal the shaymin from you by distracting you. I distract you by calling you and pretending to be Youngster Joey, which scares the crap out of you because he's talking about sewing miscellaneous animal parts onto his Raticate again...I sneak up behind you and grab the Shaymin, and replace it with a Poochyena. Then I fly to the Spear Pillar and hide behind a suspicious looking archway. And almost trip over a random Mightyena-wait. THATS NOT A MIGHTYENA....
Old July 13th, 2012, 12:50 PM
Anna
"it has no brakes"
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Yes it is a Mightyena, but I'm with her~ She carefully snags the Shaymin from you and we both run off into the night. :>

{ Pairs + Family }
{ Clubs + Theme }

Connection
Old July 13th, 2012, 02:34 PM
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

My Lucario swoops in with a Mach Punch to take care of your Mightyena before capturing Shaymin and using Aura to transfer it to me in Viridian Forest.
Old July 15th, 2012, 06:08 AM
Zayphora

All the pikachu are being mindcontrolled by my Alakazam, and they attack you and you drop the Shaymin. I run in, grab it, and go and hide in Lavender Town again...
Old July 17th, 2012, 12:00 PM
darkpokeball
Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o

Suddenly, Shaymin starts twitching uncontrabbly, before it rises up into the air and bellows:
"Hi."

Suddenly, it vanishes and appears right next to me. I grab Shaymin and run off to the middle of nowhere, along with Chainsaw Meowth.
Old July 18th, 2012, 05:25 PM
Raquira
Unhatched Egg

My kecleon turns invisible, steals the shaymin, and brings it to me in the hoenn space center, where me and the shaymin blast off to my secret hideout in the moon, closely guarded by deoxys and jirachi.

Still
thinking up a better signature.
Old July 18th, 2012, 08:23 PM
xelarator
Gentlemen.

Nature: Quiet
After waking up from a year long coma, I find that my hill is obliterate into a void of nothingness. Then I see your Shaymin. I want it. Hilarity ensues o3o.

BEING the boss that I am, I call upon the Masters of Space and Time, and The GOD OF ALL POKEMON. While Palkia is busy fighting Deoxys, Dialga and Arceus double team Jirachi, which is easily defeated by the two Legendaries. I take the Shaymin and I bring it upon the void that was called my hill.

Dialga, Palkia, and Arceus guard me closely while I try to bring myself together again (mentally) after seeing my beloved hill...gone.

MY SHAYMIN. T-T
Old July 19th, 2012, 05:22 AM
Raquira
Unhatched Egg

I inlist two crooked Ditto, one to become a Shaymin and the other to pretend to be your hill. While you are overjoyed about your hill being back, I sneak up behind you and switch the real Shaymin with the Ditto decoy, and run off to mirage island.

Still
Old July 21st, 2012, 11:32 AM
darkpokeball

The real shaymin meets mew, and goes off with it on an adventure! The Mew and Shaymin arrive at the Spear Pillar where I...POUNCE and still the Shaymin, before hiding under a certain lake with a bunch of loud guys. I tell the loud guys to brainwash Shaymin into thinking that it is Chainsaw Meowth...and they succeed! I hand Shaymin a chainsaw.

But the real Chainsaw Meowth(who is missing his chainsaw) gets angry and alerts the pokemon police about lake loudguy. But the police are failage and they all get turned into cookie dough by the magical Mew, who flies off back to Mirage Island.
Old July 21st, 2012, 12:21 PM
NixChill
Who Ya Callin' Pinhead?

Nature: Naive
I use my abra to steal shaymin from darkpokeball and abra uses teleport to teleport all 3 of us to vermilion city

muhahahahahahaha! what r u guys gonna do now? your in hoenn!
Old July 22nd, 2012, 01:39 PM
Raquira
Unhatched Egg

My charizard flies me straight to vermillion city, and I punch you in the face, and knock you out and steal the shaymin. I use celebi to send us back in time to the R/B/G series, and make a ton of money by marketing shaymin as "the unknown pokemon".

Still

Last edited by Raquira; July 22nd, 2012 at 01:45 PM.
Old July 22nd, 2012, 07:42 PM
darkpokeball

Tsk...you forget that I brainwashed that little Shaymin...
The Shaymin pulls out a chainsaw and slices everyone up(including you) in its current location and runs towards Mirage Island, because it's familiar with that place. There, it reunites with the magical Mew who teleports it to me.

My Shaymin, easy as pie. I take it and run off towards the 10th generation of Pokemon and set up an auction for the super rare Shaymin (who hasn't been seen in 6 generations because it was introduced in the 4th generation).
The big idea is that whoever wins the auction gets sliced up, Shaymin will return to me and I'll start all over again. Who's willing to try and stop me? *evil laughter*
Old July 23rd, 2012, 05:28 AM
Zayphora

MISSINGNO MESSES EVERYTHING UP. Nuff said.

After it's safe to go near the extremely messed up where the auction takes place, I show up and use my audino to heal the very messed up and mentally scarred Shaymin. It no longer thinks it is a Chainsaw Meowth. Now I grab Porygon and use its cyber powers to hide in the PC.
Old July 23rd, 2012, 07:31 AM
Raquira
Unhatched Egg

My celebi brings a me from the past into the future, to replace the one that chainsaw Shaymin sliced up, and I resume my goal of making Shaymin all mine!

I log on to Bill's pc and find, to my surprize, two new Pokemon! I put Shaymin in my party, and leave Zayphora with a very angry taraos. I then use my skarmory to fly to the Fushia City gym, where I wait, behind invisible ninja walls!

Still
Old July 23rd, 2012, 05:36 PM
NixChill
Who Ya Callin' Pinhead?

i use my goggles that allow you to see things invisible and uppercut you in da face and steal shaymin. then i run to the beach and summon wailord. then i hide in whalord's belly with shaymin and wailord dives underwater

Last edited by NixChill; July 26th, 2012 at 03:56 PM.
Old July 25th, 2012, 09:32 PM
darkpokeball

Heh...the Mew from earlier happened to be in that Wailord earlier. It grabs Shaymin, and teleports to me, under Lake LoudGuy in some far off place. I then resume brainwashing the Shaymin, and send Doo Jee, the super angry Primeape after anyone who tries to interrupt.
Old July 26th, 2012, 10:51 AM
Kyainey
The Sky High Pokémon
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyainey
My Alakazam gives some random kids homework to do to your Primeape, and every time he gets an answer wrong, Alakazam uses a power Psychic attack. I jump into Lake LoudGuy, have my tiny but powerful Charmander set you on fire using Flamethrower, and take Shaymin. I run off into the mystical land of Dreams, where anything can happen. However, I've taken over the land of Dreams. I control everything there! Outside my castle are unbeatable armies of Charizard, Blastoise and Venusaur, but they have one exploitable weakness about them. Me and Shaymin live like kings and queens, though I notice something's a little bit off about Shaymin...
#386 Rayquaza
The Sky High Pokémon

"A Pokémon that flies endlessly in the ozone layer. It is said it would descend to the ground if and
were to fight."

Theme bystuffstuffstuffstuffstuff

Old July 26th, 2012, 04:01 PM
NixChill
Who Ya Callin' Pinhead?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Final Destination View Post
My Alakazam gives some random kids homework to do to your Primeape, and every time he gets an answer wrong, Alakazam uses a power Psychic attack. I jump into Lake LoudGuy, have my tiny but powerful Charmander set you on fire using Flamethrower, and take Shaymin. I run off into the mystical land of Dreams, where anything can happen. However, I've taken over the land of Dreams. I control everything there! Outside my castle are unbeatable armies of Charizard, Blastoise and Venusaur, but they have one exploitable weakness about them. Me and Shaymin live like kings and queens, though I notice something's a little bit off about Shaymin...
i call out salamence. salamence uses flamethrower to turn you and your pokemon into crisp. then i steal shaymin and fly to the moon where deoxys and his pals protect me from intruders
Old July 26th, 2012, 06:25 PM
darkpokeball

However, Shaymin was rescued too late. The brainwashing was complete...the trigger words would be:
"SHAYMIN THE CHAINSAW HAS INVITED YOU TO LAKE LOUDGUY."

Meowth and I head to where you are, prepared to trigger the brainwashing. The Meowth holds off Deoxys and pals while I run up to Shaymin and say:
"SHAYMIN, THE CHAINSAW HAS INVITED YOU TO--" before Deoxys grabs me and throws me off the secret planet.

Chainsaw Meowth is being overwhelmed, and Deoxys corners him. As Deoxys prepares to use Psycho Boost...

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: SHAYMIN, THE CHAINSAW HAS INVITED YOU TO LAKE LOUDGUY!

Suddenly, the Deoxys slices up Meowth and wounds him. Shaymin however, pulls out a chainsaw of its own and slices everyone up (including Deoxys) and takes Meowth to get some medical help from teh Chansey in the Safari Zone in Kanto...

Meanwhile, I'm somewhere lost in space, trying to get air.
Old August 3rd, 2012, 02:49 AM
google123
google123

Nature: Calm
you choke in space and i steal you shaymin and i store it in my pc where no one can find it
Old August 4th, 2012, 07:45 AM
Zayphora

...except MissingNo...

*insert crazy psychotic glitch sequence that ends in a horribly messed up PC, a bunch of shattered dreams, and that flashy memory erasing thing....*

I take the shaymin and hide in N's Castle.
Old August 4th, 2012, 12:10 PM
darkpokeball

I show up, with a strange purple aura around me. Since I died in space, I need a sacrafice so I can come back to life. I steal Shaymin and hurry to the top of Dragonspiral Tower, prepared to sacrafice Shaymin. Meanwhile, Doo Jee and a strange Blastoise guards me.
Old August 4th, 2012, 05:52 PM
google123
google123

Nature: Calm
it turns out the blastoise is fake so theres no trouble getting past it, since you are dead i can't see you or touch you so i simply take shaymin and get out like a boss

i hide in mt. moon knowing no one will find me because all the zubats are now my guards

Last edited by google123; August 4th, 2012 at 05:56 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old August 5th, 2012, 12:16 PM
darkpokeball

The Shaymin you took was actually...BLASTOISE! The Blastoise cleverly made a cardboard copy of itself...which you saw, and then shapeshifted to look like Shaymin. I told you it was a STRANGE Blastoise xD.

So, I end up sacraficing Shaymin and coming back to life. Suddenly, all the nature in the world suddenly loses it's beauty, all the Gracidea Flowers wilt and Celebi falls ill.

Chainsaw Meowth then makes a deal with Arceus to restore Shaymin...for the price of having to go into another universe. Arceus agrees, Shaymin is restored...and on top of Dragonspiral Tower....alone. No guards, no nothing. Just a poor Shaymin that's very confused.

Meanwhile...
CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Urk...where am I?
BLUE HEDGEHOG: Whoa, bud! You alright? You fell out of the sky!
CHAINSAW MEOWTH: *hides chainsaw* I'm...I'm fine, just a bit...disoriented...*barfs*
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here