The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Closed Thread

Old April 26th, 2013, 07:48 AM
Typh

ok, Quto, sounds good. glad to give you everything you needed for the Drakin Species. like i previously said, if there is anything else, you need just ask.
Old April 27th, 2013, 03:04 AM
DemonicWolf
Evil Cute Thing

Nature: Timid
woo back, anyways quoto about my SU? lol.
Old April 28th, 2013, 08:55 PM
Quto

Nature: Lonely
Scott is approved, you may use him when ready.

And can everyone give me an update here to where everyone is or what they are doing? I kind of lost track since my college finals are upon me and I'm kinda busy trying to balance here with what I need to do out in the real world.
Old April 29th, 2013, 06:05 AM
DemonicWolf
Evil Cute Thing

nath, silver, and max, are all down the hole team rocket used to get away, and are currently trying to tackle team rocket. By the way, is team rocket going to have a huge base underground, or just the drill? I suppose if it was a huge base we could just get the pokémon and comeback later, or defeat tem there and then, but you know what they say, times á wastin'.
Old April 29th, 2013, 06:09 AM
trotz59
Professor in-training

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Skype™ to trotz59
I'm in the same boat as you Quto, finals are killing me.
Klaus just left the town and is heading through the mountains to gaia's heart

Info
YouTube: NidoGia
Twitter: trotz59
Tumblr: trotz59 (barely use)
Deviantart: ka-ting (very old, barely updated)
Serebii and Bulbagarden forum accounts: trotz59
Old April 29th, 2013, 06:22 AM
DemonicWolf
Evil Cute Thing

I've got a while before I even start my exams. Still got a few years between me and them :D just my luck eh?
Old April 29th, 2013, 11:00 AM
Quto

If team rocket is going to have a huge underground base, it needs to be mobile. Otherwise they will have to deal with the constant other dangers Lethia has along with Earthquakes, Migrating pokemon, and other species who are territorial underground.

They will even need to move away from entrances to lost valley's, less they want to be brutally hurt.
Old April 29th, 2013, 11:22 AM
Typh

I wouldn't say huge... probably outpost size, (small to medium in total size), mainly a research, and basic development outpost
Old April 30th, 2013, 08:24 AM
DemonicWolf
Evil Cute Thing

damnit typh ahaha, you posted before I finished.
I'll change mine to say I was taking to long with the door so you smashed it open. can you change yours too, coz otherwise it wont make sense xD lol
Old April 30th, 2013, 08:28 AM
Typh

I'll fix that, ignore the PM I sent you.
Old April 30th, 2013, 08:31 AM
DemonicWolf
Evil Cute Thing

okay well read mine and see if theres anything you want me to change there too. I just edited it to collide with your post btw do you have Skype so it would be easier to text chat each other?
Old April 30th, 2013, 08:42 AM
Typh

I do have a skype, It would only be easier if I was on my home computer.
Old May 1st, 2013, 09:28 AM
DemonicWolf
Evil Cute Thing

because I finnaly figured out how to add photo's here's a rough photo of what Scott look like in the rp, the only difference between Scott and the picture, is that on scott there is slightly more hair, and he doesn't wear a black t-shirt. the rest Is accurate

Old May 2nd, 2013, 08:14 AM
Typh

I would like to see if I can find a pic that is similar to Silver... or of Silver to help portray his look and the general look of the Drakin species
Old May 2nd, 2013, 08:25 AM
DemonicWolf
Evil Cute Thing

coolio. I give full permission to maxew to control Nitro as he wishes until everyone regroups.

also, Team rocket probably klnew that there base wasn't very sturdy and purposely mqade it that way. I'm pretty sure they knew about the dangers of Lethia.

Last edited by DemonicWolf; May 2nd, 2013 at 08:35 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old May 2nd, 2013, 11:35 AM
Maxew555
You can call me Max :D

Sorry I haven't been as active as I could have been lately, it's just that homework has been killing me and I have only had minimal time available.

@Typh and Crimson: How exactly will we regroup? I was planning to continue down the stone passageway with Nitro until we reach the end and then try and get to the nearest town and maybe something happens on the way and I either run into Nathan or Silver and Scott? How does that sound and what ideas do you guys have?

Please Check out The What Squad on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheWhatSquad
Old May 2nd, 2013, 11:39 AM
DemonicWolf
Evil Cute Thing

well fopr a start, you've been walking for... hours... and we've been wealking for.. 10 minutes? perhaps you should change that, because thye underground isn't that complex, after all, its only a small hole and a team rocket base :/ but yeah. I'm gonna don a few more nitro posts, and nitro will probably lead the way, followed by the saving of Nath and a happy tearful Scott and Nitro moment lol.

Oh and max, there are no other towns -.- just the one you start in.
Also, I'm thinking of Nath waking up outside of the hole, because team rocket put him there to keep hiom safe

OK GUYS. If you see team rocket with Nath during your IC posts, remember that team rocket is taking care to protect me. All will be revealed later

Last edited by DemonicWolf; May 2nd, 2013 at 11:59 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old May 2nd, 2013, 12:45 PM
Maxew555

@Crimson: You are right and I will fix that. Thanks for pointing that out as well as the town thing.I think we should come out by a crook then because I think Max and Nitro need to stock up on water.

Please Check out The What Squad on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheWhatSquad
Old May 3rd, 2013, 06:30 AM
DemonicWolf
Evil Cute Thing

As for your post, it wont be a house, and whats the point in just falling down a hole. lol. Your gonna die, just saying...

-.- for one, typh, max and nitro fell down a hole, 2, that 'house' cant be there. Theres only one protected town in this region. I tink we are all forgetting the actual danger of Lethia. We've been in team rockets base for too long :/

Last edited by DemonicWolf; May 3rd, 2013 at 08:06 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old May 4th, 2013, 06:13 AM
Maxew555

@Crimson: Firstly, my Pokemon are gonna save me and Nitro. Also, the house could still be there, just the people there just face dangers or it could be abandoned.

Old May 4th, 2013, 07:47 AM
DemonicWolf
Evil Cute Thing

yeah, I'm gonna be a little bit inactive over this weekend due to my friend staying over.
Old May 4th, 2013, 09:33 AM
Quto

I've been inactive too due to my finals.
Old May 5th, 2013, 11:36 AM
DemonicWolf
Evil Cute Thing

good luck with that hope we get a challenge soon :D
Old May 5th, 2013, 04:42 PM
Typh

I'll have Silver catch up with Max and Nitro... at the house... if there is one there that is
Old May 8th, 2013, 07:46 AM
Typh

I edited my last post, I think we are ready for our first challenge/ encounter. Bring It!

Sponsored Links