The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 10th, 2012 (02:38 AM).
vaporeon7
My life would suck without you
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
Quote:
From Serebii.net
The official Japanese site has revealed details of their third WiFi tournament, and the first completely international one. This tournament, the 2012 International Challenge, is the first Global Link WiFi Tournament to be accessible to every user in the world. Registration opens up for this tournament at 00:00 March 15th 2012 JST(16:00 March 14th UTC) and ends at 23:59 March 21st 2012 JST(15:59 March 21st UTC) with the tournament opening up straight after at 00:00 March 22nd JST (16:00 March 21st JST) and ending on 23:59 March 26th 2012 JST (15:59 March 26th UTC). This WiFi tournament has the same rules as the last one, only banning the Pokémon banned from Random Matchup and running in Doubles and is registered in the Global Battle Union with the team in your Battle Box. There are to be 50,000 spaces in this tournament with 25,000 allocated to Japan.

In summary, there will be an international WiFi tournament in Pokémon Black and White in March.
Website

So will you be entering this tournament? Do you have a team in mind? What do you think about a tournament that involves Japan as well? How do you think you will go with Japanese players included?
Don't answer in lists.
Old February 10th, 2012 (09:28 AM).
rocky505
<Now who's awesome!

Nature: Relaxed
I barely have time to ev train and Iv breed now so I doubt I'd enter it. Plus the meta game has been nothing but weather wars later and everyone uses the same freaking things, plus broken Pokemon such as garchomp and thundurus are allowed in.
Old February 11th, 2012 (01:31 AM).
Forever
let it go

I'm also not going to enter this. The best team I have is level 100 Pokemon that are weak to fighting attacks, so... no. If this was on something like PO, maybe, but I really don't see the point of EV training, finding and training a whole team. I mean sure I could put together a team, it'd just take waaaay too long to get the legendaries I'd want (that aren't banned? lol)

I do like that it's international, though!
Old February 11th, 2012 (05:06 AM).
Archer
a.k.a: ethan.
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
I'm actually pretty keen for this. I never paid much attention to doubles, so now might be a good time. EV training can usually be done in a few hours, so it's not out of the question, although I'll have to put together some competitive Pokémon for this gen.
Old February 11th, 2012 (09:38 AM).
Kirbychu
Scyther

Nature: Naughty
This is international, so it looks like I'll finally be playing BW again. Doubles is always good.

Paired to cr4y

Old March 2nd, 2012 (07:01 PM).
GlaciaFox
A wandering Elite Glaceon

Nature: Quiet
I'll be entering tho. my IGN is Tenshi♡ if any1 sees me there. n i agree, ev training wont take long, but unlike the last tourney they had i only had 2 days to prepare since they didnt announce before registering for it so it was kinda hard to prepare my team well, but with trying to get perfect ivs, then yeah it would take awhile..

also i dont think im going to use any 5th gen pokemon except 1 since most of em arent my kind of choices, n most of em are weak to fighting, which i failed miserably in the tourney since alot of people were using fighting types.

I do trades and gifting. Ask for more info.

I play tournaments IGN Tenshi♡(ss&black), Sahra(white) or Angel(ss)
my FC for Soul silver 4341-6764-0499(i finally found my game+ this is my main version i use to trade or play)
FC for Black: 3955 1930 3096 IGN: Tenshi♡
Versions i use: black, white, soulsilver, & platinum

Pokemontcg username:Ace_Glacia

Our Hearts are tainted only by our own hands.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links