The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Advertise here

Old August 28th, 2012, 09:28 AM
Zagan
King of Demons

Nature: Quirky

Advertise here
o, ok - seemed i miss understood that part yellow, thought they could either appear in a human form or a hybrid form, not permantly in hybrid but know that i know that, ive still got a cool image for hybrid :D

Old August 28th, 2012, 11:40 AM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Hardy
@Zagan: You can de-fuse. However, doing this makes you effectively human. Meaning if you happen to get hit by an attack, it's going to mess you up very badly, and human weapons such as blades or a fist will be effective. Etcetera.

What you can't do is turn into a pokespirit or Pokemon for that matter. Pokespirit wielders, physically speaking, resemble humans more than they do Pokemon usually. This is because the human form is dominant in the transformation. (Because pokespirits, y'know, don't have bodies.)

However, there are certain instances of a pokespirit dominating their host mentally. This usually requires a less friendly spirit, and is not something that happens on accident.

@Hereto: Let's see... This is... better! It's not all that much longer, but the actual content feels much more solid. I'm going to go ahead and approve you.
Old August 28th, 2012, 12:22 PM
<Challenger>
Wake me when you need me.

Nature: Jolly
Old August 28th, 2012, 07:20 PM
damanlyguy
Beginning Trainer

I'd also like to note that I'm doing the entirety of the roleplay from my nintendo 3DS internet browser, so I'm going to be very concise in my writing.

Name: Nick

Nickname: N/A

history: he was secretely raised by his parents in Jubalife. At age 10, his parents were killed, when the neighbors tipped off some vigilantes about Nick. Nick heard this and disappeared into a hidden chamber that was installed just for something like this. he came across Mt. Coronet where he found his pokespirit, Meg. Nick and Meg live in a small cave (in the games that cave north of sandgem), stealing goods from Jubalife and any unlucky travelers.

appearance: Small but well built with short white hair that is always kept cut within one centimeter of his scalp. he wears worn jeans and tattered shirts, wearing an old jacket in the winter, and going shirtless in the summer. He gains two attributes of Bayleef when he fuses. He gets the nodes around his neck, and his skin and hair become a pale green.

personality: he is quick to anger, but believes that there is good in every single person. He wants adults and children to live together in peace. He tries to always do the right thing, but his emotions often get in the way.

Pokespirit: Bayleef

name: Meg

personality: Meg is caring and loyal. She doesn't like to hurt people, but will do anything to protect those she cares about.

Moves: Razor Leaf, Synthesis, Sleep powder, Solarbeam, Bullet Seed, grass knot

Writing Sample:
"We're running low on food, Nick" Meg communicated to Nick "We better go to Jubalife and"
"Shhh" Nick shushed her "I think I hear something" as he peered out of the cave he saw two wandering nomads, to busy to notice the odd boy looking at them.
"looks like we won't have to go to Jubalife at all" Nick whispered almost joyfully "you know the drill"
They then fused and used sleep powder on the two nomads. after doing so, they began to search the two. They only found a single oran berry between the two.

"looks like they were in need of food too" Meg said dismayed.
"Well at least we got this" Nick said " they're a frickin' rarity" Nick had begun to put the oran in his mouth when Meg screamed at him to stop.
"Why the hell should I!" he mentally screamed back
"Because" Meg sighed "If we plant it and take good enough care of it, we could get 2 or 3 more"
"Fine" Nick said irritated "we were going to have to go to Jubalife tonight anyway. Meanwhile what are we going to do with these two?"

Last edited by damanlyguy; August 31st, 2012 at 08:00 PM. Reason: Improved SU
Old August 29th, 2012, 07:21 AM
Zagan
King of Demons

Ah ok, so the second pic i put in my SO is how he looks now?
(http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs16/f/20..._BechnoKid.jpg) or do i need to look for a more fused looking form?

Old August 29th, 2012, 08:05 AM
Dusk
Fighting to Renew my Past...

Nature: Lonely
This is sort of a Universal Note, that yes, I am Akio. For some reason I'd thought I'd need a separate email for games. Not sure why. So I have begun the slow process of transferring everything over to one email address, and given everything my gaming Alias, WolfOfEve.

So, if anyone is open to a new nickname, I'll accept the name Wolf, along with Akio. Maybe even Zerin if any of you remember that.

__

So... Who is total and who is Alex? I sort of ended up lost with all of the people joining the group recently.

Old August 29th, 2012, 10:42 AM
Zagan
King of Demons

Im playing Total, he is a kid who has a Dusknoir Pokespirit - his quirks are that he is a bit more pale now a days as well as being able to float, become 100% invisible and is able to phase through walls and stuff, i cant quite remember his personality tho

Old August 29th, 2012, 12:00 PM
Sir Bastian
Lean Mean Roleplaying Machine
Community Supporter

Woot, more ghost-type characters! Join me and my Haunter-character on a quest for ghostly... stuff!

Actually, I'm thinking of returning to this RP, after a sudden hiatus a while back on my part, and I was wondering if that would be okay with you, Yellow?
When he eats a soup made out of a poisonous mushroom? No!
A man dies when he is forgotten.

~Hiluluk
Old August 29th, 2012, 12:17 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

@Sir Bastian: Absolutely. I avoid any sort of punishment for innactivity here, in accordance with the rules I set when I made the RP.

@WolfOfEve: On the first page there is a list of characters (very first spoiler) with both the species of their pokespirit and their roleplayer labeled next to them.

Learning from an efficiency mistake I originally made with PTA, (but have since fixed) I store all SUs locally on my computer instead of on PC where lag makes it painful. I've totally got a folder just full of .txt files containing SUs sorted by RPer. It feels nerdier than it actually is.
Old August 29th, 2012, 12:54 PM
Sir Bastian
Lean Mean Roleplaying Machine
Community Supporter

Whoa, whoa, whoa O_o What is up with the language? What the heck is going on?
When he eats a soup made out of a poisonous mushroom? No!
A man dies when he is forgotten.

~Hiluluk
Old August 29th, 2012, 12:57 PM
Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by urafurfaglol View Post
I'm a poor butthurt loser who couldn't hndle being completely owned on Youtube.
Oh good lord the butthurt is catastrophic.

Everyone, I'd like to apologize for this poor pathetic thing that seems to annoy people. It was born on Youtube and/or 9gag, and was an utter fail at trying to troll people. Apparently it gained the ability to Google Search and found the same username here.

So again, my apologies for this putrid little beast. See, it was going about being a troll on Youtube comments (well, trying to troll, and failing miserably) and after I counter-trolled it with a little knowledge, it became suddenly butthurt and apparently had it's feelings hurt in such a painful manner that it actually wanted to hunt me down over the internet.

So don't worry, I'll get Skymin right on this mess.

Again, apologies.

Old August 29th, 2012, 12:58 PM
TornZero
Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader

Send a message via Skype™ to TornZero
That's funny, Zerin. I already reported it, though, and I'll see if I can't get contact with Maddy (if someone else doesn't first).

I will be moving my account to Songbird over the course of immediately. The signature will stay as is for posterity and reference.
Old August 29th, 2012, 01:00 PM
Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by TornZero View Post
That's funny, Zerin. I already reported it, though, and I'll see if I can't get contact with Maddy (if someone else doesn't first).
I reported it as well. It's kind of sad, really, because the fact that it actually tried to find me here shows how much I had hurt it's feelings on youtube.

Old August 29th, 2012, 01:03 PM
Vato
This Is Our Last Goodbye

I also reported it to one of the Super moderators, it's sad that people just live to troll everyone else

Er, anyways, I was going to say that I'd like to be part of this RP!
I should have my SU up soon

FC [B2]: 0992 1015 0443
VM/PM me whenever you feel like trading/kicking my butt on a battle
Old August 29th, 2012, 01:04 PM
TornZero
Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader

Send a message via Skype™ to TornZero
I just sent Skymin a message; if she can get online soon, she should be able to take care of it.

Also, welcome, Vato!

I will be moving my account to Songbird over the course of immediately. The signature will stay as is for posterity and reference.
Old August 29th, 2012, 01:05 PM
damanlyguy
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by urafurfaglol View Post
There's no denying your fur******ry, you should kill yourself.
And, what exactly is wrong with being a furry?
Old August 29th, 2012, 01:06 PM
<Challenger>

The nerve of some people :p What did you do on YouTube?lol. It must've been great for him to look for you here XD
Old August 29th, 2012, 01:15 PM
Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by TornZero View Post
I just sent Skymin a message; if she can get online soon, she should be able to take care of it.

Also, welcome, Vato!
Good, I know she'll take care of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by damanlyguy View Post
And, what exactly is wrong with being a furry?
Nothing. The funniest part is, I'm not even a "Furry". Judging a person by their Username. Err, alter what I said. Furries are wrong if they're taken to... Well... Inappropriate levels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heretostay123 View Post
The nerve of some people :p What did you do on YouTube?lol. It must've been great for him to look for you here XD
He was failing at trying to troll, and some wonderful person defeated him in the comments section of a TF2 video. I congratulated the victor on his defeat of the troll, and it decided to try me, in which I wiped the floor with it, using knowledge. See, 9gag users are really only copying Reddit users, who are only copying 4chan. I came from 4chan, though I'm able to take these things to a mature level. I guess I had left him so butthurt that he wanted to find me here.

___

I think we should return the conversation back to Fallout, before this gets out of hand.

Any other conversation about this should be moved to VM.

Old August 29th, 2012, 03:20 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

@WolfOfEve: ...Isn't that supposed to be my job? ;o I'm sittin' here on a phone.

@Everyone: Oddly enough it's hard to find me on PC, because I don't use my universal screenname here. I also have a unique name for YouTube. If people /did/ follow me from YouTube to flame we'd have people going "NOT 8-BIT", "IS THAT GXSCC?", "GET ORIGINALITY" and "Yo bro I heard you were a hobo with no chainsaws to give out."

...and everyone would be forever confused because nobody but me has to deal with people like that. >.>

Regardless, I believe we were discussing Sir Bastian's return and the nerdiness of having .txt files of all the SUs in the RP.
Old August 29th, 2012, 03:34 PM
dcjboi
With Quiet Courage

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to dcjboi
Are our characters the first generation of Pokespirit users. Answer this and I'll be done with my edit of my SU for approval. Also is there any non-spoiler tidbits about the lore you can fill us in on Yellow?

Last edited by dcjboi; August 29th, 2012 at 04:01 PM.
Old August 29th, 2012, 03:36 PM
<Challenger>

Is anyone in Children City?
Follow up.Would you like to interact?
Old August 29th, 2012, 04:59 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

@dcjboi: There is no... clear generations of pokespirit wielders really. It has been at least 6-8 years since pokespirit wielders became available, and your characters could have potentially had their spirits for up to 3 years upon creation. This means it has been at least a couple of years since the first pokespirit fused with a human. However, pokespirit wielders are still incredibly new relatively speaking, and even wielders are prone to death in this world. So adults still outnumber them. Though... if Hailey is allowed to run rampant much longer, that might not be the case anymore~

But aaah... lore? Like custom Fallout lore, or Pokemon lore? I'm not sure how I can tell you lore you didn't know without spoiling it. o3o; Seems contradictory.

@Hereto: Hailey, Arcea, Tim, Ignis, and Fulgur are in Chidren's City currently, all relatively near eachother if I'm not mistaken.
Old August 29th, 2012, 05:04 PM
dcjboi
With Quiet Courage

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to dcjboi
Quote:
Originally Posted by PkMnTrainer Yellow View Post
@dcjboi: There is no... clear generations of pokespirit wielders really. It has been at least 6-8 years since pokespirit wielders became available, and your characters could have potentially had their spirits for up to 3 years upon creation. This means it has been at least a couple of years since the first pokespirit fused with a human. However, pokespirit wielders are still incredibly new relatively speaking, and even wielders are prone to death in this world. So adults still outnumber them. Though... if Hailey is allowed to run rampant much longer, that might not be the case anymore~

But aaah... lore? Like custom Fallout lore, or Pokemon lore? I'm not sure how I can tell you lore you didn't know without spoiling it. o3o; Seems contradictory.
LMAO. I'm familiar with the Lore of Both as I am obsessed with both, but I guess everything Canon to this RP. That isn't a spoiler.

Old August 29th, 2012, 05:07 PM
<Challenger>

Alright. Thanks. I'll see what I can do.
Old August 29th, 2012, 05:07 PM
machomuu
Fueled by Pepsi
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcjboi View Post
LMAO. I'm familiar with the Lore of Both as I am obsessed with both, but I guess everything Canon to this RP. That isn't a spoiler.
Well, it can be. There is the possibility that there is information that is withheld for future reveal, thus it would be spoiler.

Sponsored Links

Advertise here