The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Advertise here

Old February 22nd, 2012, 03:57 PM
Dragonkat
The Winged Wolf

Nature: Naughty

Advertise here
Was I accepted? X3 If not, I would like to know what to change.

Help my eggs and my Pokemon if you please!

Rps ^-^
Pokemon Trainer Academy
Bara's Storm

World Of Vampires
Experimental
Pokemon Fallout
Old February 22nd, 2012, 04:45 PM
TornZero
Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader

Send a message via Skype™ to TornZero
One, I hope you get yourself a nice new laptop soon, Yellow!

Two, you put Alakazam on the character list for me; I had a Kirlia. o_o

Three, if you still haven't decided on a co-GM, I'm up for the job.

I will be moving my account to Songbird over the course of immediately. The signature will stay as is for posterity and reference.
Old February 22nd, 2012, 05:19 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
I am done, if you still don't know. Here's my finished SU!

Spoiler:
Name: Kilik Chambers

Nickname: None

Sex: Male

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Kilik is an independent guy who never gives up no matter what happens. He never backs down from a challenge & stays firm if insulted. He's like someone who can read people's minds, but he just takes a 'lucky guess.' Apparently he has no sense of humor so he takes things too seriously, although he tries to find his sense of humor. Kilik is very intelligent in battle, finding every different solution for the outcome to be on his side. Kilik tends to stay quiet in front of others as he tries focusing more at the situation at hand. If everything is okay for the time being, he will start up a conversation of something he knows or of what the others like to talk about.

One thing about him is he gets stressed during a battle when he has WAY too much pressure. He randomly attacks which can mess up his battle style, occasionally giving his opponent the win. Kilik has a little anger issues when someone doesn't take notice of him, so try to comment for him always when possible.

History: In his early years, Kilik was an orphan. His parents died in the hands of Nicholas in Hearthome City, which is now known as Children's City. Devestated by the loss of his parents, he runs away from Children's City as it has too much memories for him. He wondered if there was anywhere he could stay. He decided to take refuge & live in a forest, which was actually near Eterna City. This forest would be his new home.

He learned how to survive, how to make food with little of what he ever got. In Eterna City, he had enough money to buy some supplies, clothes etc. With little money left he decided to sell anything he had that he didn't need anymore. This is how he] been living throughout the years. In the abandoned buildings he could actually find more stuff to sell & survive. He wished he hadn't left his real home, but it was just too much.

At age 12, becoming 13 in a few days, he wanted to go exploring, having the courage & the strength to venture. He has left everything from the past behind him...well, almost everything. He wants revenge against Nicholas someday, but he knew he wasn't ready. His first thought was Mt. Coronet. It was there that he obtained a Pokespirit, Lucario. With a new friend, he went back to his home in the forest, keeping secret of what he encountered, feeling trustful to no one but Reiki.

Pokespirit:
Species: Lucario

Nickname: Reiki

Personality: Reiki is very noble & loyal. He is very sophisticated & smart in battle. He usually never listens to the weak, only siding with that he chooses, mainly the strong one. Reiki only listens to that he chooses, doing anything the chosen so wishes to do, but sometimes he wonders if he should really go through with it.

Moves: Heal Pulse, Calm Mind, Aura Sphere, Hidden Power (Psychic), Bullet Punch, Detect

Opening Post: In the depths of the forest, there lives a boy in a treehouse, which to others would look like a regular tree. He made it well camoflagued so no one discovers it. This boy, Kilik, comes back after his trip to Eterna City with food, entering his home. Inside he sets the food & breathes. His form starts to change, a round spike appears behind his 2 hands & on his chest, small fangs appear inside his mouth, & 4 small black appendages appear around his head; the appendages were a bit smaller than a Lucario's.

"Is this enough?" Kilik's Pokespirit, Reiki, said to him. It felt good to be transformed like this.

"Yes," Kilik answered. "This should provide the taste buds well." He grabs a piece of food & ate it, craving the taste. Sometimes the taste could be more than enough to fill his belly. He sat down to rest & eat.

"When will we leave this place?" Reiki asked.

"Soon, but I don't know what dangers will come." Kilik reluctantly answers. What will he find again.

"Whatever comes, you're not alone." Reiki thought some words of kindness would soothe him, but it did little to nothing.

Kilik sighed, standing up. "Yeah..." He walked to his window, remembering his time in Children's City. He will encounter Nicholas, & kill him. He hasn't had any social time with anybody, but thank goodness Keiki came along before his birthday. Now 13, he's ready to venture out soon, knowing the risks. He kept looking out the window, eating his food while seeing if anything interesting would happen. Sadly, nothing ever happens.

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~

Last edited by ShinyDiamond; February 22nd, 2012 at 06:14 PM.
Old February 22nd, 2012, 05:35 PM
shinysweety
In it to win it! :D

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyDiamond View Post
I am done, if you still don't know. Here's my finished SU!

Spoiler:
Name: Kilik Chambers

Nickname: None

Sex: Male

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Kilik is an independent guy who never gives up no matter what happens. He never backs down from a challenge & stays firm if insulted. He's like someone who can read people's minds, but he just takes a 'lucky guess.' Apparently he has no sense of humor so he takes things too seriously, although he tries to find his sense of humor. Kilik is very intelligent in battle, finding every different solution for the outcome to be on his side. Kilik tends to stay quiet in front of others as he tries focusing more at the situation at hand. If everything is okay for the time being, he will start up a conversation of something he knows or of what the others like to talk about.

One thing about him is he gets stressed during a battle when he has WAY too much pressure. He randomly attacks which can mess up his battle style, occasionally giving his opponent the win. Kilik has a little anger issues when someone doesn't take notice of him, so try to comment for him always when possible.

History: In his early years, Kilik was an orphan. His parents died in the hands of Nicholas in Hearthome City, which is now known as Children's City. Devestated by the loss of his parents, he runs away from Children's City as it has too much memories for him. He wondered if there was anywhere he could stay. He decided to take refuge & live in a forest, which was actually near Eterna City. This forest would be his new home.

He learned how to survive, how to make food with little of what he ever got. In Eterna City, he had enough money to buy some supplies, clothes etc. With little money left he decided to sell anything he had that he didn't need anymore. This is how he] been living throughout the years. In the abandoned buildings he could actually find more stuff to sell & survive. He wished he hadn't left his real home, but it was just too much.

At age 12, becoming 13 in a few days, he wanted to go exploring, having the courage & the strength to venture. He has left everything from the past behind him...well, almost everything. He wants revenge against Nicholas someday, but he knew he wasn't ready. His first thought was Mt. Coronet. It was there that he obtained a Pokespirit, Lucario. With a new friend, he went back to his home in the forest, keeping secret of what he encountered, feeling trustful to no one but Reiki.

Pokespirit:
Species: Lucario

Nickname: Reiki

Personality: Reiki is very noble & loyal. He is very sophisticated & smart in battle. He usually never listens to the weak, only siding with that he chooses, mainly the strong one. Reiki only listens to that he chooses, doing anything the chosen so wishes to do, but sometimes he wonders if he should really go through with it.

Moves: Heal Pulse, Calm Mind, Aura Sphere, Hidden Power, Bullet Punch, Detect

Opening Post: In the depths of the forest, there lives a boy in a treehouse, which to others would look like a regular tree. He made it well camoflagued so no one discovers it. This boy, Kilik, comes back after his trip to Eterna City with food, entering his home. Inside he sets the food & breathes. His form starts to change, a round spike appears behind his 2 hands & on his chest, small fangs appear inside his mouth, & 4 small black appendages appear around his head; the appendages were a bit smaller than a Lucario's.

"Is this enough?" Kilik's Pokespirit, Reiki, said to him. It felt good to be transformed like this.

"Yes," Kilik answered. "This should provide the taste buds well." He grabs a piece of food & ate it, craving the taste. Sometimes the taste could be more than enough to fill his belly. He sat down to rest & eat.

"When will we leave this place?" Reiki asked.

"Soon, but I don't know what dangers will come." Kilik reluctantly answers. What will he find again.

"Whatever comes, you're not alone." Reiki thought some words of kindness would soothe him, but it did little to nothing.

Kilik sighed, standing up. "Yeah..." He walked to his window, remembering his time in Children's City. He will encounter Nicholas, & kill him. He hasn't had any social time with anybody, but thank goodness Keiki came along before his birthday. Now 13, he's ready to venture out soon, knowing the risks. He kept looking out the window, eating his food while seeing if anything interesting would happen. Sadly, nothing ever happens.

Hehe, maybe Kilik could see Scarlet getting chased by the guards in the forest.

Click 'n' Hover~
Wonderful Pair~

Blog~

PC Family~

My Profile~

Theme~
Old February 22nd, 2012, 06:04 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Hardy
@Dragonkat: Hmm, the description next to the species of her pokespirit unnerves me. I can't tell if you're describing her fused form or the appearance of her pokespirit. If that's her fused appearance I fear she's too pokemon and too little human. If that's the spirit's appearance itself, you understand a pokespirit does not leave it's weilder's body until death or being extracted by another weilder right? That is to say, nobody should ever see it. Other than that it looks good.

@ShinyDiamond: You must edit your SU to list the type of your hidden power. The typing can never be changed, so choose carefully. Other than that looking good.

@Jaffersin: As always the atmosphere here will be kept friendly. We're like our own little family. So ask away!

@Everyone: All these familiar characters! I would've never imagined such characters being placed in an apocolyptic, moralless setting. (Hence why none of my previous characters are here. I just can't imagine them surviving without becoming a completely different person.) Regardless, glad to see all these SUs.
Old February 22nd, 2012, 06:20 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

:O Done again! Am I accepted?

~Dia+PS~
Old February 22nd, 2012, 06:33 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

@ShinyDiamond: Very well, you are accepted.
Old February 22nd, 2012, 06:48 PM
Dragonkat
The Winged Wolf

Oh oh x3 it was the Umbreon's appearance. I actually would like it for reference for myself. She only has the ears, tail, and claws and fangs. She mostly hides the ears in her hair. The fur color is the color of the fur on her ears and tail. Yeah... Just Candlelight's appearance. ^-^

Rps ^-^
Pokemon Trainer Academy
Bara's Storm

World Of Vampires
Experimental
Pokemon Fallout
Old February 22nd, 2012, 07:08 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

@Dragon Kat: I see. With that clarified then, you are also approved
Old February 22nd, 2012, 07:16 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Yellow- :D Yay!

sweety- o-o;; Um, sure?

Kat-I just read your opening post. O_O Dang girl, you don't hesitate to write stuff like that! Anyway, where is she exactly? 'Cause I was thinking Kat make that promise to Kilik. He lives outside of Eterna City in the forest inside a hidden treehouse that looks like a regular tree to others. It's very hard to find.

~Dia+PS~
Old February 22nd, 2012, 07:21 PM
Dragonkat
The Winged Wolf

Hmm... I don't know... She is just near a town. It can be by Eterna ^-^ Depends on how far it is from the Underground. Oh, and thanks! I can write like that, yes. It just ya'know, fits to what Candlelight wants. She will do anything for him. I mean, now she will. She has an had no other friend. She never really socialized with other children.

Rps ^-^
Pokemon Trainer Academy
Bara's Storm

World Of Vampires
Experimental
Pokemon Fallout
Old February 22nd, 2012, 07:42 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonkat View Post
Hmm... I don't know... She is just near a town. It can be by Eterna ^-^ Depends on how far it is from the Underground. Oh, and thanks! I can write like that, yes. It just ya'know, fits to what Candlelight wants. She will do anything for him. I mean, now she will. She has an had no other friend. She never really socialized with other children.
Kilik is kinda the samething. He has no friends except Reiki, never socialized until he met him. & that was just a few days ago. :< I want Kilik to meet her. His treehouse isn't that far...maybe.

~Dia+PS~
Old February 22nd, 2012, 07:50 PM
Dragonkat
The Winged Wolf

He would have to find her though. She hangs around trails and roads. She scavenges food from unsuspecting passerbyers. ^-^ She really just has to. She never was taught how to determin if a certain plant was poisonous or not. So she just avoids picking them. Kilik could find her sleeping, eating, or waiting.

Rps ^-^
Pokemon Trainer Academy
Bara's Storm

World Of Vampires
Experimental
Pokemon Fallout
Old February 22nd, 2012, 07:56 PM
DannyBoyNz
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Lax
I think i'll sign up later, but 1 question is the fused appearance supposed to look more like the person or pokemon itself.
Old February 22nd, 2012, 08:06 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Kat- Works for me. Hope the IC thread is accepted soon.

DannyBoyNz-More like the human, but with minor features of the Pokemon he fuses with anytime he so wishes.

~Dia+PS~
Old February 22nd, 2012, 10:21 PM
BrainstØrm
Lonely Planet Boy

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to BrainstØrm
Quote:
Originally Posted by TornZero View Post
One, I hope you get yourself a nice new laptop soon, Yellow!

Two, you put Alakazam on the character list for me; I had a Kirlia. o_o

Three, if you still haven't decided on a co-GM, I'm up for the job.
Maybe she got confused with my unfinished SU, I'm the one having Alakazam

Speaking of unfinished SU's, I expect to have mine done by tomorrow. I'm kind of having trouble with creating new characters lately for some odd reason.
Old February 22nd, 2012, 10:29 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

@TornZero: Ah! Sorry. Yes, I sorta somehow was thinking of Mick's character. |3 I apologize. Meanwhile, I have started my SU.
Old February 22nd, 2012, 10:37 PM
TornZero

It's alright. I was just wondering since when did Kirlia evolve into Alakazam. And without trading. |D

I have also noticed that I seemingly made the only character with room for evolution. o_o (Not counting Lizzy, of course; she's an NPC.)

I will be moving my account to Songbird over the course of immediately. The signature will stay as is for posterity and reference.

Last edited by TornZero; February 22nd, 2012 at 10:46 PM.
Old February 23rd, 2012, 05:58 AM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Nature: Quirky
Hey, I'm also going to make my SU, sooo watch for these changes~!

Name: Marie von Freud

Nickname (Optional): N/A

Age (10-13): 13

Sex (Male or Female): Female

Appearance:
Marie is about 5'5, almost tall for her age. She isn't all that skinny or fat, as she mostly has the body of a 13 or 14 year old girl. Her hair is brown, that is not so long; it only reaches beyond her shoulders to her forearm. Her eyes are a gold hazel colored, with her nails painted too match her eyes. For make up, she would only occasionally painters her nails, wear eye-liner and power her nose, but most of the time, she never really cared for make-up; she would much rather go for her overall natural look. As for her outfit, she primarily wears a large, black dress with a hazel, zig-zag pattern in the front from the waist down. Parts of the dress are made of a different fabric. She also wears a hazel-colored magatama which is the same color as her nails; this magatama however, is usually hidden underneath her dress, until some occasions where she takes it out for remembrance, or just for luck. Finally, on her left eye, a black eye-patch covers it, which was from an accident Marie had sometime ago.

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?): 4 lines minimum

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events?): 4 lines minimum

Pokéspirit (No legendaries. Alternate color schemes are allowed.)

Species: Mawile

Nickname (Optional):

Personality (Can be as short or long as you want):

Moves: Sucker Punch, Double Team, Attract, Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Giga Impact

Opening Post (This will be what we use to determine whether your writing skills are good enough. If accepted, you may feel free to copy paste your post here into the IC thread.): I would recommend a minimum of 8 lines and a maximum of 20, but it's your choice.

Last edited by Miss Doronjo; February 23rd, 2012 at 06:13 AM.
Old February 23rd, 2012, 09:15 AM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

@TornZero: Well, I mean. Pokespirits generally don't evolve. But on the bright side, NotFullyEvolved pokemon basically are assumed to be as powerful as their fully evolved forms as pokespirits. Heck, one of my OCs will be unevolved, whenever I finish her |D

But yeah, nothin' wrong with that :P

@Miss Doronjo: Glad to hear it. :P
Old February 23rd, 2012, 10:10 AM
TornZero

Quote:
Originally Posted by PkMnTrainer Yellow View Post
@TornZero: Well, I mean. Pokespirits generally don't evolve. But on the bright side, NotFullyEvolved pokemon basically are assumed to be as powerful as their fully evolved forms as pokespirits. Heck, one of my OCs will be unevolved, whenever I finish her |D

But yeah, nothin' wrong with that

@Miss Doronjo: Glad to hear it.
I always (or at least since I actually started thinking of the game in-depth instead of, "My Wartortle just got cannons on his back. This is serious business.") felt the process of Pokémon evolution was more like a physical adaptation to their mental growth and experience.

Also hi, Miss Doronjo! I can't wait to see what you come up with using a Mawile spirit.

Old February 23rd, 2012, 11:34 AM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Mawile was actually one of the pokemon I considered using, though I eventually chose a different one. An /excellent/ choice of pokemon, if you ask me.

"Your hair! It has /teeth/!" will never lose it's novelty.
Old February 23rd, 2012, 12:12 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

:D I actually can't wait for this RP to start soon! Definitely love the fuse appearances! So what Pokespirit have you decided on Yellow?

~Dia+PS~
Old February 23rd, 2012, 02:14 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

I'll actually be taking up three OCs right off the bat. A gardevoir, eelektross, and Gulpin weilder. They'll all have interesting twists in their own way and quite frankly at least one of them will be antagonistic.
Old February 23rd, 2012, 03:27 PM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Nature: Lonely
Can I reserve please

Name: Lynn Marie Wolfe

Sex: Female

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish.): Minimum of 3 lines if no picture is provided.

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?): 4 lines minimum

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events?): 4 lines minimum

Pokéspirit (No legendaries. Alternate color schemes are allowed.)
Species: Togepi

Nickname: Daisy

Personality (Can be as short or long as you want):

Moves (Maximum of 6. TM and egg moves are allowed. These are the moves your character gets when they fuse):

Opening Post (This will be what we use to determine whether your writing skills are good enough. If accepted, you may feel free to copy paste your post here into the IC thread.): I would recommend a minimum of 8 lines and a maximum of 20, but it's your choice.

Sponsored Links

Advertise here