The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Advertise here

Old March 10th, 2013, 06:38 AM
Nate
Evil Cute Thing

Nature: Timid

Advertise here
I think personnaly a past would be good. How didn your charector become so mysterious and so on. really you need to develop every aspect there even if you think there's no need for it

also I'm not sure if mew or celebi would be fine coz I wanna celebi :3 but honestly it would be kinda unfair to ave an awesome legendary like celebi
Old March 14th, 2013, 01:58 PM
Nate
Evil Cute Thing

no-one's posted in a long time... whats up with everyone?
Old March 14th, 2013, 02:08 PM
TornZero
Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader

Send a message via Skype™ to TornZero
I'm having trouble with my muse at the moment, so I'm doing what I can to rectify it.

Yellow may be in the same position, or she's just busy, or she's waiting on me or someone else.

Can't really speak for anyone else.

I will be moving my account to Songbird over the course of immediately. The signature will stay as is for posterity and reference.
Old March 14th, 2013, 03:49 PM
StinkomanFan
Intern of the Pokemon world

Nature: Quirky
I can't double post... :s
Old March 14th, 2013, 04:06 PM
machomuu
The Lights in the Sky are Stars
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
I could always make a Tarsus Gin appearance, though I can't have the girls meet him. Even with his repertoire he'd be killed in a five on one fight.
Old March 19th, 2013, 06:25 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Hardy
Sorry about the lack of a post on my part. Someone dropped a boatload of work onto my shoulders and I'm trying to do damage control and avoid completely decimating my muse in the process. It... didn't go quite as smoothly as I'd originally planned, putting me back a day or two more than I would've liked.
Old March 22nd, 2013, 03:19 PM
Nate
Evil Cute Thing

just got the word about sweety dropping out of fallout, so I'm just going to continue with my story, may use her charry a little bit, but she wont be coming with me, (coz she dropped out )
Old March 26th, 2013, 09:30 AM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
Sorry guys, not going to be able to post for the next while. Feel free to bunny my characters if needed.
Old March 26th, 2013, 09:32 AM
Nate
Evil Cute Thing

:O now what am i supposed to do :/ I can't move from my place untill you react. Guess that means I wont be posting for a while too unles your charector has some kind of nervous breakdown lawl not reallr dont do that.
Old April 8th, 2013, 06:41 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Regarding future RP events. How would you guys feel if I introduced a more large-scale plot of my own? I know that it wasn't in the original intention of the RP for the GM to throw a plot at people, but it /was/ in the intention of the original RP for the players to dictate where things go, so if you guys like the idea of me trying to push things harder I can totally make the effort and put out something compelling.
Old April 9th, 2013, 02:34 AM
Aques Keus
Swaggins
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
I wouldn't mind, I've been putting off posting in Fallout for a while (mostly because Im half stuck)

Frio & Elise || Jayce & Jayce 2
Old April 9th, 2013, 07:19 AM
Nate
Evil Cute Thing

it would be good, but right now im stuck here. It woulod be weird to walk away from Nathans dreams of meeting his father, and since aria has already answered the door, theres not much point in walking away. Since shes been away for a while, perhaps I can bunny here into conversation, then leave. Would that be okay with everyone coz I wanna continue!
Old April 9th, 2013, 09:28 AM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
Crimson, since I won't be able to post for the next while, please do bunny Aria. As long as you don't go overboard, I'm perfectly fine with it.

By the way, nice avatar!
Old April 10th, 2013, 03:10 AM
Nate
Evil Cute Thing

ikr! okay, I'm just gonna make her say sorry no he's not here, becasuse he doesn't expect him to be her brother. That way Nathan gets depressed and flies off. Then later on when you can post again we will have to bump into each other.
Old April 14th, 2013, 12:46 PM
machomuu
The Lights in the Sky are Stars
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Ugh...I lost my post for the third time -.-

Anyway, I'll try to post today.
Old April 14th, 2013, 01:18 PM
Nate
Evil Cute Thing

today is nearly over xD (for me)

btw with the story line I'm currently following (I call it Nath's research) I was wondering if anyone wanted to tag along, like meet somewhere. I'm bored of doing this by myself
Old April 14th, 2013, 05:11 PM
Aques Keus
Swaggins
Community Supporter

If it brings him east, Spark will gladly join

Old April 15th, 2013, 06:17 AM
Nate
Evil Cute Thing

wheres spark at the moment. Nath will soon be headin either to Solaceon ruins or Mt coronet, as the only real plot I have for him is to research why it happened, and obviously to find his dad, but that can wait until IceFyr returns from her break (or whatever) do you want to meet at Solaceon ruins?
Old April 15th, 2013, 10:40 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

@Machomuu: Use an etherpad, or a simple text editor that loads fast so it's not inconvenient!

@Everyone: I apologize for my absence. Critical muse failure. I'm currently in the worst possible state of mind for RPing and am just sort of trying to force myself past that.
Old April 16th, 2013, 03:28 AM
Aques Keus
Swaggins
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson0191 View Post
wheres spark at the moment. Nath will soon be headin either to Solaceon ruins or Mt coronet, as the only real plot I have for him is to research why it happened, and obviously to find his dad, but that can wait until IceFyr returns from her break (or whatever) do you want to meet at Solaceon ruins?
Right now she is getting off victory road, and will be heading to sunny shore after she deals with someone.

Old April 16th, 2013, 06:29 AM
Nate
Evil Cute Thing

okay. I'm nowere near sunnyshore, so I'm going to post a bit more about the Celestic ruins.

Is it okay if n4th finds some information about arcea sometime, and obviously then he would be like, the only one to know, until he tells someone obvs. Arcea IS related to arceus, right? it would mean better story line, coz Nath can't do much else without Aria. (man am I cursed, coz whenever I talk to someone in the roleplay, they either drop out, or have to go for a wile )
Old April 16th, 2013, 07:16 AM
Aques Keus
Swaggins
Community Supporter

Wha... What happened to your English, it's like your translator broke or something

Old April 16th, 2013, 08:05 AM
Nate
Evil Cute Thing

huh? I dunno what you mean :3
Old April 16th, 2013, 09:13 AM
Dusk
Fighting to Renew my Past...

Nature: Lonely
Fallout Banner!

Code:
[title="Join Yellow's apocalyptic RP, Pokemon Fallout!"][URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=273886"][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/0ntbkN1.png[/IMG][/URL][/title]

Old April 17th, 2013, 07:58 AM
Nate
Evil Cute Thing

I'm going to make a new character for the fallout coz Nath's getting boring :D (well I'm gonna make him and Nath meet so I can actually have a conversation... with myself -.-
I'll probably post it before anyone else posts a thing!!! xD Well that's what it's like in this here role play! :D Thinking of a Charizard wielder...

Name: Alexander Deurden

Nickname (Optional): Felix

Age (10-13): 13

Sex (Male or Female): male

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish.): Minimum of 3 lines if no picture is provided. He is quite tall, but not the tallest out of most people. He is skinny, with quite a bit of bulk. He wears a purple and gold material jumpsuit, because it's the only piece of clothing he has, alongside a pair of old trainers. His hair is quite long, and thick, and is usually messy and dirty. It is a blood red colour. He has a pair of Charizard ears above his head that are constantly there due to and accident during a research experiment. Apart from that his appearance is a bit plain.

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?): 4 lines minimum
Felix tries to be coolheaded, and if he is angry, he will instead cry instead of enrage. He tries to be kind as often as he can, but sometimes finds it hard to give up the things he love to help others, but he will always give reassuring words to give people courage, or to make them happy again. He is great when it comes to talking to little children, and knows how to make everyone smile. He sometimes likes to imitate pokémon, or act like them, just for fun, but it's only often he will laugh when doing so, as he finds some pokémon amusing. He is quite a softy, and can get hurt or disappointed easily, and is quite needy. He hates the dark and prefers to be with someone. He loves to keep fit too, so he is always running around and jumping about He likes to make his own families up at times, but it's often with dolls. He is sometimes very clumsy or makes mistakes very easily.

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events?): 4 lines minimum
Felix grew up in Celestic town all his life, and had never gone as far as the entrance to Mt. Coronet. He lives with his mum and his dad, who are both incredibly religious. He has always hated the town and their stupid premonitions and spirit talk. It was well known to him that whenever he was told to stay inside, the elderly people were warding the spirits away from someone or something. Felix did believe in spirits, but he hated the religious side of it. He also hated the fog that surrounded the town, so he often tried to sneak out of the town, but it usually ended up with him being caught. It wasn't until Felix was incredibly bored and fed up that he tried to escape from the other side of town, Mt. Coronet. In doing so he found his spirit, Charizard.

Several years before that, Felix was nominated to take part in a science experiment to bring back a pokémon. Scientists had discovered the tiniest particle of a charizard, so they needed Felix as a carrier, in other words, someone to carry the Charizard particle within them. In doing so, the scientists discovered a fatal fault within there experiment, the Charizard particle was going to consume the whole body, forcing Felix to become a Charizard. The scientists were determined to complete this, so they carried on, but Felix was aware of his situation and broke free half way through the experiment, causing some of the multiplied particles to bond with Felix, giving him the ears of the Charizard. From then on, scientists were allways on the lookout for the boy, as without him, the scientists couldn't complete their experiment. Felix then after went and hid, while the scientists searched Celestic town. When they left on their search, Felix came out of hiding and returned to society, forgetting about the scientists from then on.

Pokéspirit (No legendaries. Alternate color schemes are allowed.)
Species: Charizard

Nickname (Optional):

Personality (Can be as short or long as you want): Charizard's attitude is a more strong willed one, with lots of care for Felix. Nuff said.

Moves (Maximum of 6. TM and egg moves are allowed. These are the moves your character gets when they fuse): flamethrower, brick break, iron tail, dig, whirlwind, agility

Other (Optional): This is where you put any unique traits, quirks, or additional powers your pokespirit may give your character. If they're based on quirks or abilities the original pokemon had, you have a high probability of being accepted. Flying, natural ability is that he is the keeper of the only particle of a pokémon ever.

Opening Post (This will be what we use to determine whether your writing skills are good enough. If accepted, you may feel free to copy paste your post here into the IC thread.): I would recommend a minimum of 8 lines and a maximum of 20, but it's your choice.

Do I have to do this again

Felix was cornered, every direction one of those goons were guarding the only exit. 'What do they want with me?' Felix looked around for a way out. 'There is no way straight ahead, so the only other options is above ground and underground, but then again, digging would be too slow, and if I fly, they could shoot me down. What am I going to do.'
"What do you want with me? Leave me alone!"
"We can't do that so easily. Our search has lasted two years! There is no way we are letting you escape! We must finish the project!"
'Of course! They're the scientists from two years ago... I can't believe I forgot that much.'
"I don't want to become a stupid pokémon!!!" 'Sorry charizard'
'It's okay I understand the matter of the situation, its only natural to say something like that.'
Felix sat on the ground.
"Okay you got me." The goons looked confused.
Felix knew he was cornered, but that was perfect, that way they can't see behind his back. Nath started to use dig by fusing his hands with charizard's.
"Are you serious kid? No fighting back, huh? We knew you were strong willed, what on earth happened to that?"
"This!" Nath dived backwards into the small hole he had made, which was big enough for him to fit in, and starting to frantically dig in a spiral shape to make sure the goons couldn't shoot him.
Outsmarted a bunch of scientists!!

Last edited by Nate; April 17th, 2013 at 09:33 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here