The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Old March 1st, 2012, 03:20 PM
Stingray
This armor... I hate it

Ok here is my SU... Tell me if I need to revise something (especially since the format is a little different).

Spoiler:

TOP SECRET//FYEO

This file is property of Human Advances Through Science and Technology (HATST) unauthorized use of this information will be persecuted according to the Human Defense Intelligence Safety Act 32.1.12 Paragraph 4.

Project Echo

Subject’s Name: Unknown, scientists referred to him as Echo and he seemed to respond to this title.
Estimated age of subject: 16

Subject’s Gender: Male

Appearance: Ever since the accident reports on the subject has varied over time. The latest report described him as the following:

Survivor: “It was part of the darkness… it seemed to merge with the darkness when it wanted to… it moved through the dark rooms like some sort of horror film. It would suddenly appear and disappear at will. Our weapons seemed completely ineffective against it! Then it would appear next to someone and cut them down with that black sword that looked like a part of its hand and when they died they…”

Investigator: “Ok we know the story, the question is what did it look like?”

Survivor: “Sorry… it was all black like it was made of darkness, but darkness took on a shape of a human. Its sword seemed to be part of its hand or well you couldn’t really tell it was a hand holding a sword or if the sword was just a part of the arm. Sword had the same of a katana… not one of those knight like swords… you know the type swords you would see samurai using in history books.”

Investigator: “Ok what did this “human” look like?”

Survivor: “I would say it stood like 5 feet and 6 inches… it looked to be male for sure, but had long hair that fell to the middle of its back… well I’m assuming that was hair. Anyway it seemed to be wearing a robe of sorts with long sleeves that fell just past its wrists, and hid what most of its body’s shape and structure, but I would guess it was strong by how it fought. So a little muscular I guess. Its facial features were hard to make out, but it had a sharp chin. I couldn’t really make out its nose too well so I would guess it wasn’t very big, but it had one because I do remember seeing one... I think… I do remember seeing his eyes… yellow glowing eyes you could only see when it looked directly at you. Those eyes still haunt my dreams…”

Subject Behavior:

He was observed to be quiet, shy, and fearful, which only increased as the experiments began. Most interaction attempts with him were unsuccessful and he seemed to pull away from human contact. He was seen as resourceful and made several escape attempts a few of which were almost successful. Another attribute of his was his focused mentality. He seemed to focus on one task and was very determined to complete that chosen task. It also seems like he was a passionate person who threw his entire mind and body into a task he had set his mind to do.

After the accident it was assumed he was killed however this assumption was wrong. After the mysterious disappearances of several of the scientists and other personnel associated with Project Echo, investigators were led to believe the subject somehow survived. After a survivor of an attack was left behind by the subject it was confirmed that it was in fact Project Echo behind the disappearances. Reports suggest he is rather cold and ruthless, and survivors were just lucky, or he wanted them to spread the word of his existence. His targeting of personnel associated with his experiments suggests a desire for revenge. Also Dr Javli, our psychologist, did mention the boy might have been going through a mental break down before the incident. If this is true it is likely he might become psychotic. Extreme caution must be used if you encounter this subject.

There has been no positive contract with the Subject since his reappearance so it is likely he will kill anyone he meets.

Subject’s History:

The subject was captured soon after acquiring his Pokemon spirit. This was done on purpose since this is when they are the easiest to contain since they don’t know how to fully use their powers yet. This subject was perfect for our project since he appears to have no living relatives, or at least ones who care enough to take care of him. He lived on the streets alone until he was drawn to the stone to gain the powers of a pokemon.

He was in the research lab for three years as scientists tried to find a way to give normal humans powers. After three years of failing in that endeavor, Dr Harthorn took the experiments in a different direction. He saw if he could force the next stage in human evolution, and thus Project Evolution or as it is now called Project Echo was born. The first breakthrough was sadly the last for the subject as the scientists tried to force Project E’s DNA and the Pokemon spirit’s to completely bind and become one. At first it looked successful as special chemicals forced the boy’s cells to mutate and absorb the spirit’s power on a physical level. However his body quickly started to reject much of the new cells and the subject at this point was completely saturated in the chemicals. The researchers could only watch as the subject’s collapsed into a black mist, all the while screaming in great agony. He was pronounced dead soon after, and there no remains were found. The mist the subject’s body had turned into seemed to have dissipated completely.

<<New Entry>>

It has been a year since the subject’s death and I am the only remaining living scientist of project Echo. As I write this I know he is coming for me. It appears we succeeded in forcing him to evolve, but I fear he has only evolved into a monster. We hoped for a symbol of the future, but instead we created a nightmare. I guess that is our punishment for trying to play god. To all who might read this do not make the same mistake as us… or you too will live only long enough to regret your actions. He is here I know my guards will not be able to protect me and I will not allow him to kill me there is only one thing left to do…

Subject’s Pokespirit:

It has been determined the pokespirit was a Spiritomb with yellow eyes and mouth instead of green, and much darker in color.

Pokespirit’s nickname:
No name was ever mentioned for the Pokespirit.

Pokespirit’s personality:

I believe the pokespirit and the subject have completely merged together meaning their personalities have likely merged into one. In essence they are now the same being, and there is no actually difference between the two. My theory is the Pokespirit’s personality is what is driving his lust for revenge, and his attacks on the scientists. Research into the Pokemon known as Spiritomb reveals the Pokemon was perceived as “evil” and this is likely the reason the once shy and reserved subject has begun a killing spree.

My second theory is that they are two minds in the same body and while they work together a vast majority of the time it is likely they can have different thought patterns at times, but only one can dominate the complete consciousness at a time. However either of these theories will remain unconfirmed since it is impossible to study this subject.

Moves: Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Faint Attack, Pursuit, Shadow Sneak, and Giga Impact

Notes: Echo has been seen wielding a black sword. This weapon is either made from his body or is wrapped with his powers. The most disturbing aspect of this weapon is when it delivers a killing blow the victim’s body begins to turn black and break apart spreading from the killing wound until the victim is nothing more than a cloud of darkness. Some of which Echo seems to absorb. It is likely this is why his body has been observed in several different forms progressively looking more and more human… He is absorbing others to become stronger and to be able to take on a more physical form.

<<End of File>>

TOP SECRET//FYEO

RP Sample:

Bullets tore into the wall just to Echo’s right as the two guards protecting his target opened fire on him with their submachine guns. Echo had quickly moved behind a corner so he would not get hit. He could survive a barrage of weapon fire, but it still brought him pain. He didn’t want to feel any more pain it was so unpleasant. The fact these men were trying to hurt him caused him to quickly become angry. His anger then began to twist into hate as he rose his sword to his face. Focusing his energy a mass of darkness moved through the dark room, and down the hall toward the two mercenaries. Echo had already destroyed all the lights in the room and the extension of himself could not been seen by the mercenaries’ night vision goggles. The darkness moved behind one of the men just as they stopped firing their weapons to reload another clip. Echo’s entire form faded into the darkness, and instantly appeared where his extension was. Reaching out his right hand his weapons quickly manifested itself as a pure black blade just as he fully formed behind one of the guards.

The two humans turned to face the nightmare that had suddenly appeared behind them, but they couldn’t even bring up their weapons before Echo struck the first man. He brought his blade down hard in a downward striking movement that cut across one man’s back splashing blood all over the floor. Just as he completed the strike he flipped the blade around in his hand and preformed an upward strike.

The second mercenary guard could only watch helplessly as his comrade was slashed five times so rapidly that his eyes couldn’t seem to keep up with the horror’s actions. Terror filled his mind as he stumbled with replacing his weapon’s clip as his comrade’s lifeless body began to collapse and turn into darkness. Snapping the clip in place with a click that confirmed it was locked in correctly, he lifted his weapon to his shoulder as the monster did a side wards slash with its sword sending out a powerful blast of pure dark energy that warped and twisted around as it flew into the guard. The pulse of dark energy sent the frantic mercenary flying backwards into the closest wall. The impact with the wall was so great he could feel several of his bones breaking as he went through the outer wall and almost through a large support beam.

Echo charged forward at the man he had blasted with his dark pulse, and before the man could recover he shoved his blade deep into the man’s heart. The man looked down at the blade as his chest began to succumb to the devouring darkness that enveloped the blade. “**** you frea…” gasped the man as his eyes glazed over and his body dissipated into nothing.

With the last of the guards dealt with there was only one thing left to do. His hatred filled his mind as he thought about all the pain his next target had caused him. Finally his vengeance would be complete and his hatred and lust for revenge would be satisfied. Walking up to the massive wooden doors he slashed them with his blade causing them to burst open in fragments. His reckless power seemed to be fueled by his hate, and finally he would unleash that hate upon the last scientist who had done this to him. The man sat in his vast library at a maple desk across the room with a smug look on his face and a pistol in his hand. Echo charged forward to finish what he started, but before he could reach his target the room filled with a loud bang as the pistol discharged.

Echo couldn’t believe what had just happened, his anger and hatred filled his mind and violent energy began to flow around his blade. The scientist had shot himself in the head, and now his body and what was left of his head were slumped over his desk. As a last act of defiance the man had denied Echo his revenge. All the others had begged or fought him, but this man had taken his own life instead. Echo yelled in anger and unleashed a powerful strike with his blade against the desk and the man’s body. Dark energy exploded outward as the blade completely destroyed everything in its wake.

Echo then stood there glaring at the mess in front of him. He wanted to kill his tormentors… he wanted to take their lives. He wanted to use the powers they had cursed him with to kill them. Turning around he began walking out of the room. The man might have denied Echo the kill, but in the end Echo had hunted down and seen the deaths of every member of the research team, perhaps that would be good enough.
----

Two Days Later

Echo pulled his blade out of the younger child's chest as the fire in the girl's eyes went out. "Why? I never meant..." whispered the girl with her last dying breathe as his blade's powers wrapped around her dying body to consume her. She wasn't a skilled fighter and he had easily cut her down. He had just been walking out in the night when she spat out a flame in his direction. He didn't understand why she would provoke him to attack and then ask for mercy. She had screamed sorry and it was an accident as he attacked her. She claimed she was just trying to see who it was in the dark. It didn't matter to Echo she had attacked him so he killed her.

As the blade consumed her it felt different than when he attacked humans. Her power... it filled him more than any human. He suddenly felt more alive... more human. As the last bit of her red hair was consumed by the blade's powers Echo was filled with a strange strength that he had never experienced before. Looking at his left hand he could see it taking more physical properties. This power... it felt so good, he could feel more strength pulsing through his body. A wicked grin formed on his face. 'I could get used to this...' thought Echo as he swung his blade testing out his new strength.

Note: Echo is basically made of darkness thus how strong he is at any given point is actually influenced by the amount of darkness that surrounds him. Thus on a dark night where the moon and stars are blocked by clouds or deep underground he is much stronger than normal. However when its midday in an open field where there are barely any shadows he is very weak. Due to this its rare to see him out at day unless its lurking in the shadows somewhere. This all being said he is not a vampire, the sun will not kill him... it just reduces his effectiveness in combat.

Last edited by Stingray; March 1st, 2012 at 09:56 PM.
Old March 1st, 2012, 04:11 PM
SeekerOfDarkness
Finch, sir.

Nature: Quiet
'Kay, I'm finally done with my SU! Sorry for the wait, but at least it's here! Let me know if you want me to change anything!
Old March 1st, 2012, 10:37 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Hardy
@DannyBoyNz: Veeery well. Finally, you are accepted.

@Stingray: You already know I think your character is /very/ cool, and not just because I love ghosts. That being said, you're approved!~

@SeekerOfDarkness: Hmm... reading over the history I'm detecting some... problems? I'm not completely sure; it feels like you tried to keep some details hidden. In your SU's history you talk of a Jigglypuff's death as being four years ago... However, pokemon were completely gone before society even started to collapse, and it certainly didn't collapse over-night. A period of roughly 100 years passed before pokespirits even became obtainable, which really means that nobody should be alive from the time before it.
Old March 2nd, 2012, 12:09 AM
DannyBoyNz
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Lax
@The Amazing Aipom & Sir Bastian: Would Jayden be able to meet up with your characters?
Old March 2nd, 2012, 12:48 AM
Sir Bastian
Lean Mean Roleplaying Machine
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
No problem for me! Think it'd be nice if more people came along :3 Only so much creepiness poor Reggie can handle.

Also, holy crap Stingray, that sounds like a -really- cool character! And a very interesting format to write about it in. Glad to have you with us!
Old March 2nd, 2012, 07:41 AM
SeekerOfDarkness
Finch, sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PkMnTrainer Yellow View Post
@SeekerOfDarkness: Hmm... reading over the history I'm detecting some... problems? I'm not completely sure; it feels like you tried to keep some details hidden. In your SU's history you talk of a Jigglypuff's death as being four years ago... However, pokemon were completely gone before society even started to collapse, and it certainly didn't collapse over-night. A period of roughly 100 years passed before pokespirits even became obtainable, which really means that nobody should be alive from the time before it.
You misunderstand. The Jigglypuff is Lex's Pokespirit, named after Lex's deceased human sister. They have the same name, but are completely different entities. Sorry if I confused you, though.
Old March 2nd, 2012, 08:08 AM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

@Everyone: Don't be afraid to give feedback on the SUs I wrote. It's not like I can judge them.

Also, I'm about to place Hailey and Arcea in the IC. If anyone is interested into running into any of the three let me know.

@SeekerOfDarkness: That's some very confusing writing, but I suppose that's acceptable.
Old March 2nd, 2012, 09:25 AM
Kid Mind
In SPACE!

Nature: Timid
Send a message via AIM to Kid Mind Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kid Mind
I was a bit hesidant to join first as I've never been in a M-rated RP before, but hey, you've gotta try everything once right? :D
Spoiler:
Name: Neil Jarett

Nickname: None

Sex: Male

Appearance: Neil is pretty short for his age and has a light build, build more for speed and mobility then raw strength. He has a short, messy hairdo which is dark brown, with light brown eyes. His outfit consists of black, half-destroyed sneakers, black pants and a simple tattered green shirt.

When he is in his fused state, which he is mostly of the time, Neil's eyes turn light blue, his skin gains a very light green tone to it and a flower sprouts on his head. The flower is mostly hidden under the hair but one can see it if looking close enough.

Personality: After the incident at Eterna City, Neil is pretty depressed. As a result, he tries to avoid people and rarely makes contact with anyone, mostly only if he has too. The only thing on his mind for the moment is survival and therefore, he don't really care about other people. But his social skills are still good, and Neil has no problem to socialize if he wants to. Fighting is the last thing Neil wants to do, and he will always try to settle things with words instead of fists. And if he do get into a fight, he can never deal the killing blow to someone, which can be a bad or a good thing, depending on how you see it. But if compromising proves to be impossible, he will fight if needed to survive. He is a bit naive, and can be easily persuaded if someone is clever enough.

History: Neil was born and raised in Eterna City, where he was put in labor as soon as he was old enough to work, like many other children around. It was a decent life, not an easy one but not a harsh one either, so complaining or rebelling was not something that crossed the young boy's mind. But at the age of 10, rumors started to arise, and tales of kids who had been fused with a Pokémon's spirit was exchanged between the youngsters of the city. It was also said that kids between the age of 10 and 13 could travel to Mt. Coronet and receive a Pokéspirit of their own.

Eventually, these rumors reached Neil and he became fascinated, wondering how it would be like to have one. As he was about to leave for the mountain with a bunch of the others, his parents along with some other adults interfered, stopping the kids from leaving the city. According to them, Pokéspirit wielders were freaks, abnormalities who should not be allowed to exist. They knew that they could not harm children under the age of 14, but they could at least stop them from going. So under 2 years, Neil continued with his life but the idea to go meet a Pokéspirit still lingered in the back of his mind. His parents never told him why he couldn’t go and at the end, curiosity took over.

On his 12:th birthday, he finally mustered up the courage to go, and sneaked off as soon as the opportunity showed itself. When he reached Mt. Coronet, one of the spirits chose him and he left the mountain to return home with new-found powers and a friend for life. But when he returned to his parents, they suddenly grew hostile on him and even tried to kill him. Since Neil couldn’t bring himself to hurt his own parents, the only option left was to flee the city with his life barely intact. Falling into a depression, he started to make his own towards Children's City, a place said to accept everyone except adults, hoping to be able to build up a new life there.

Pokéspirit:

Species: Bellossom

Nickname: Livia

Personality: Livia is a kind and calm spirit. She cares a lot about her host and wishes to create a better world for the humans. Unlike Neil, she understands that one sometimes have to kill one for the benefit of hundreds.

Moves: Sunny Day, Stun Spore, Synthesis, Energy Ball, Solorbeam, Sludge Bomb.

Opening Post: The harsh wind blew across the land and picked up some dirt, throwing it in the young boy's face who was traveling down the road. He stopped for a moment before removing the dirt with a hand motion, letting out a sigh. With a sad expression, the boy returned his gaze to the ground and continued on with his journey. But he paused again when he felt the pain of hunger wash over him. Ugh...it'd been a while since he'd seen a decent meal. Some supplies would have been great right now. Noticing some plants a bit away from the road, he slowly made his way over. The boy pulled one out and checked it carefully. Hmm...looks editable. Pulling out some more, he quickly gobbled them down to fill his belly somewhat. The taste wasn't the greatest but if you were picky in the wild, you wouldn't survive long. With a bit of his energy restored, Neil followed the road once again.
Old March 2nd, 2012, 10:13 AM
Stingray
This armor... I hate it

Sweet now to play catch up and start posting... hopefully I'll get my first post up tonight or earlier tomorrow.
Old March 2nd, 2012, 01:31 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

@Kid Mind: Variety is the spice of life!~ Regardless, you did well and you're accepted. c: You may begin posting when you like.

@Everyone: I have completely replaced the rules regarding innactivity. There is now no longer any risk of removal of the roleplay. However, the rule does state that the posts of people that haven't posted in days may be skipped. In addition, I tidied up the accepted character spoiler. It's now split between males and females and characters of each sex are now listed alphabetically to make it easier to search through without using a search function.
Old March 2nd, 2012, 01:47 PM
Kid Mind
In SPACE!

Send a message via AIM to Kid Mind Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kid Mind
@PkMnTrainer Yellow: YAY! I was a bit worried since I felt that the history got too much attention while everything else was kinda ignored. With that said, I'll go post my opening post in the IC thread now.
Old March 2nd, 2012, 05:53 PM
Bassiroth
Psyduck

Wasn't too into the idea first but. . . well might as well try something new. Working on a few SU's right now. Here's the first one I have completed.

Name: Randall

Nickname (Optional):

Age (10-13): 13

Sex (Male or Female): Male

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish.): Minimum of 3 lines if no picture is provided.
When he isn't using a pokespirit power, he has somewhat messy black hair that reaches down to his jaw-line. He is caucasian by race/skin color and has brown eyes. He is around 5' 5" by height, and seems to keep a somewhat good diet up. To hide his connection with his Pokespirit Gallade, he'll wear dark colored clothing.

Before using Gallade's Power He tends to change out of his darker colored outfit into a sleeveless green shirt, a green helmet, a pair of protective gauntlets, and a pair of white stain colored pants that resemble almost the same kind of pants you'd see in the feudal era worn by a swordsman or the pair of pants you'd see warn by martial artists tightly held up with a belt.

When he changes while using Gallade's power, a red horn appears on the front and back of his chest, the bottom of the long sleeves of his pants close up and change to form Gallade-like feet, his helmet gains a blue horn, his hair turns white, his eyes turn red, and his forearms get what looks like a pair of strong green blade-like gauntlets. The Blades of these gauntlets are able to extend or withdraw themselves from either the front or behind these "gauntlets", allowing him to wield the longer and shorter blades from either the front end or the back end of his arms. The blades can extend to about 1 meter in length from either the front of the arm, or from the elbow, but not both ends at the same time.

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?): 4 lines minimum
Having spent his Childhood somewhat at peace (or the closest thing to peace at the time), Randall has a strong idealistic view that adults and children can get along, despite the fear and hatred adults and children seem to have of each other during this time. He is pretty friendly towards most of the people he meets, and usually won't attack unless he is provoked by others, either directly or indirectly. Some would say he butts in where his nose doesn't belong, or that he's just a wild card just because of how some would assume he quickly changes sides. Sadly this is not true. Some would call his idea of "a world where adults and children can live peacefully without fear and hatred of one another" naive, but because of this Naive idea, he has saved both children and adults alike from getting murdered, abused, or missused by the other group, whether they have a Pokespirit or not. Whenever he does odd jobs for food, he will usually try to only take jobs from people who have no knowledge of himself personally owning a Pokespirit, and even then, he usually makes sure the person he's taking the job from isn't giving him a job that would abuse him for his power. This usually has him often switching between Eterna City and the Underground.

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events?): 4 lines minimum
Originally Randall grew up with his parents outside of Hearthome City before it was renamed to Children's City. He lived a somewhat peaceful life before he decided to go off to Mt. Coronet about 3 years back. He recieved the power of Gallade. After learning of exactly what this power was and upon reading the sacred text on Mt. Coronet, he decided he would take up the task of becoming a nobel and heroic hero of this age and to help set things right with the world again. He decided to travel accross Sinnoh with his new companion to try and set things right.
On their journey they met quite a few people and learned first hand of the dangers presented by the adults who wished to use the Pokespirit wielding Children for their own purposes, as well as the fear these children brought adults. He has done what he could to help out both the kids under the adult's oppression and vice versa. Some would say he's some kind of Rogue or Outlaw, has he has caused quite a bit of trouble in all 3 cities in his attempts to try and break the boundaries of fear between the adults and the children. He hasn't seen his parents in the 3 years he has been gone, but he still hopes he'll be able to help bring the world back into a state of sanity and end the conflict.

Pokéspirit (No legendaries. Alternate color schemes are allowed.)
Species: Gallade

Nickname (Optional):

Personality (Can be as short or long as you want):
Much like other Gallades, asside from being masters of courtesy and swordsmanship, he has a strong belief in defending the weak from harm. He is also a strong believer in teamwork.

Moves (Maximum of 6. TM and egg moves are allowed. These are the moves your character gets when they fuse):
Psycho Cut, Leaf Blade, Night Slash, Teleport, Heal Pulse, Brick Break

Opening Post (This will be what we use to determine whether your writing skills are good enough. If accepted, you may feel free to copy paste your post here into the IC thread.): I would recommend a minimum of 8 lines and a maximum of 20, but it's your choice.

Randall, now using Gallade's power was running through Eterna forest while holding a bag on his back. Some would have assumed he was lost judging from the way he was running around hopping from tree to tree, going towards one direction, and then almost seeming like he was going back in the exact opposite direction. Quite frankly, he DID know where he was going. Gallade's Psychic type was allowing him to know where he was and where he was going. If that's the case, why is he going to all this trouble to make it seem like he's lost? He's only doing this so that he can make sure no one is following him back to his home. Because of how thick the forest is, it helped providing him with a lot of covering. The maze-like natuer of the forest would also help get anyone off his trail, be they adult or child. Granted, depending on if that person had a pokespirit or not, that was another story entirely.

Once he felt sure that no one was following him, he then used Teleport to help get him to where he wanted to go. He then reappeared much farther and deeper into the forest, only he was now in front of the place he was currently using as a home. It was an abandonned treehouse of some sort. It wasn't like most of your normal tree houses that were made of wood though, no, this one seemed like it was some attempt to have made an actual home in the middle of the forest. Maybe one of those types of alternative energy type homes? Maybe it was being used as some kind of research? Whoever used it and for whatever purpose it was for, it's been abandonned for years. He changed back to his more "human" looking appearance, even to the point of putting away his "costume" and changing back into his social clothes before pulling out an apple from one of the cabinets. This forest managed to have a few fruit producing plants; granted finding these plants in Eterna Forest proves to be a lot harder than most would expect. He still has to go to all different corners of the forest just to be able to find a few fruit producing plants to last for even a short while.

Gallade looked at the apple Randall held in his hand. He remembered having eaten such fruit back when he was alive and before such fruit baring trees became rare. Randall could feel his partner's look of interest at the apple.

"Haha, are you sure you don't want one?" Randall asked.

"I don't need it as much as you do," Gallade responded. "Besides, I don't have any need for food any more. Go ahead and eat."

"Alright, if you insist," Randall said as he took a bite out of his apple. "Seriously though, if you want a bite, I wouldn't mind transforming just so you could experience the taste of an apple again."

Gallade just continued to resist. "No. It's fine."

Randall walked back outside as he kept eating his apple and looked up at the sky. Sunset was comming upon them.

"Are you sure you wanna keep going on living this way? Risking your lives to save people you don't even know, and who may not even appreciate what you're doing or realize it?" Gallade asked.

"Why not? Arceus decided to give humans another chance to live with pokemon didn't he? Why waist such a good gesture?" Randall asked. "If anything, I say this is the best chance we're going to get to make things right again. Let's pass his test!"

Last edited by Bassiroth; March 6th, 2012 at 08:40 PM.
Old March 2nd, 2012, 06:35 PM
Rafael p
Kangaskhan

Quick quetion.... Why am I not on the accepted character list
Old March 2nd, 2012, 08:58 PM
Stingray
This armor... I hate it

I posted... decided not to force Echo on any one group because well he isn't the nicest character. Anyone is allowed to volunteer their group to be the ones to meet him first. I do want some character interaction that doesn't involve him trying to kill them so I will not make him attack at once every time he meets a character. However he is overly paranoid so if he perceives you as hostile (like the girl in the SU) he will not hesitate to attack.
Old March 2nd, 2012, 09:02 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
Stingray- I would be glad to interact with your character. Kat, what do you think?

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old March 3rd, 2012, 02:47 AM
Sir Bastian
Lean Mean Roleplaying Machine
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
I personally would love to interact with you Sting, but it's a while since Aipom responded, so I dunno how quickly we can head off.

Also, I think we need to decide what time of day it is, since Sting's said it's about night time, I've said it's about noon, and Bass has said it's almost sunrise XD

Last edited by Sir Bastian; March 3rd, 2012 at 02:48 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old March 3rd, 2012, 10:48 AM
SeekerOfDarkness
Finch, sir.

Thanks for accepting me! I'm going to post sometime today, hopefully.
Old March 3rd, 2012, 10:52 AM
Kid Mind
In SPACE!

Would it be possible for my character to meet any group close to either Eterna City or Children's City since he just left the first and is headed towards the latter?

Last edited by Kid Mind; March 3rd, 2012 at 10:57 AM.
Old March 3rd, 2012, 10:54 AM
Dragonkat
The Winged Wolf

Nature: Naughty
Hmm... I have agreed to RPing with Yellow too, so I guess? I was thinking Kat can meet one of Yellow's character from getting lost in the city. Seeker can meet Kilik whenever.

Help my eggs and my Pokemon if you please!

Rps ^-^
Pokemon Trainer Academy
Bara's Storm

World Of Vampires
Experimental
Pokemon Fallout
Old March 3rd, 2012, 10:58 AM
Rafael p
Kangaskhan

If its ok with Aipom and Bastion you could meet with us
Old March 3rd, 2012, 11:04 AM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
>_< I didn't say anything about meeting with Seeker's character! Kat, I'd like Kilik & Kat to bump into Sting's character, Echo. I already want to meet him.

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old March 3rd, 2012, 11:59 AM
Dragonkat
The Winged Wolf

Nature: Naughty
Pssh I knew that! I still stand with what I said. Kat can meet him and wander off and meet Yellow's Char. ^-^

Help my eggs and my Pokemon if you please!

Rps ^-^
Pokemon Trainer Academy
Bara's Storm

World Of Vampires
Experimental
Pokemon Fallout
Old March 3rd, 2012, 12:13 PM
DannyBoyNz
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Lax
@PkmntrainerYellow sorry i'm gonna have to drop out of this RP, i just currently don't have enough time... I might rejoin at a later date.
Old March 3rd, 2012, 01:42 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Hoo boy, reading the OOC thread is confusing. Who wants to meet with who? Does everyone want to meet with everyone? |D

All three of my characters are available, though I seriously question Hailey's ability to approach a large group of people she doesn't know. That leaves Arcea and Lucy to be more flexible.
Old March 3rd, 2012, 02:25 PM
TornZero
Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader

Send a message via Skype™ to TornZero
Spoiler:
Name: Aiden Selest

Sex: Male

Appearance: Aiden is five feet and three inches tall, weighing 103 lbs. His long, jet-black hair turns a snow white whenever he's fused, and his skin goes from a nice natural white into a bluish tint. His hazel eyes end up going to a clear icy blue, and his breath becomes extremely cold, hitting -58° Fahrenheit. His voice acquires a subtle ghostly tone to it as well. As for clothes, he dresses for efficiency. A pair of black cargo pants with a red belt and a matching black T-shirt is enough for him. Whenever he's fused, though, the cargos lose their pockets and converge into the bottom of a kimono, the T-shirt merges with the pants and the belt ties them together, and its sleeves extend down his arms to more resemble Froslass' appearance. Since he normally floats around when fused, his black and white sneakers thankfully aren't changed any. Because of this, Aiden actually prefers to not be fused with Yukiko, but he's gotten used to it.

Personality: There is absolutely nothing that Aiden hates more than adults, always willing to attack them if they so much as look at him wrong. (He would permafreeze all of Jubilife if he had the chance and energy to do so.) His treatment of kids is different, being more tolerant and kind towards them. He's rather serious most of the time, too, but he has a sense of humor somewhere in there, evident through consistent sarcastic remarks. Aiden TRIES to stay calm and think things through, and definitely can, but there are plenty of irritants that can set him off. Aiden's also taken to using a few of his Froslass partner's terms, using them to typically calm himself down.

History: Born and raised in Eterna City, Aiden Selest used to be a playful little boy, learning from anything and everything around him. Adults (including his own parents) didn't like him, calling him just another mouth to feed like many other kids, and he started hating them more and more. Practically the moment he turned ten, he was forced into any physical labor he could do. This made him physically stronger, but also brought him to outright despising adults, scoffing and trying to ignore them whenever they passed by.

When the giant crystal emerged in Mount Coronet, Aiden's curiosity and the allure of it all got the better of him, taking the first chance to leave and check it out. The result was being fused with a Froslass named Yukiko, and even his clothes reacted to the fusion, turning into a color-blended kimono. Returning to Eterna City with his new partner at his side (who strangely enjoyed violence and saying terms from a language Aiden couldn't understand until she translated them), he was immediately captured and thrown into a prison with other kids who acquired a Pokémon spirit before him. At first it was easy for them to break out, but they were recaptured soon enough and thrown into stronger cages than before. Some were still able to break out with little trouble, and while Aiden probably could, he (among a few others) didn't feel like leaving home and instead stayed behind. After breaking out one more time (and covering the innards of the former prison in permafrost), Aiden began thinking of ways to simply get rid of the current adult generation.

Pokéspirit

Species: Froslass

Nickname: Yukiko

Personality: Yukiko is a no-remorse kind of Pokémon, making sure she never regrets her or Aiden's decisions. She's aware of the ability to absorb someone's energy to grow in power, and tries to get Aiden to take advantage of this. She does have a sense of decency, though, and won't kill someone for no good reason.

Moves: Ice Beam; Blizzard; Shadow Ball; Ominous Wind; Ice Shard; Double Team

Pokéspirit #2

Species: Hydreigon

Nickname: Hayden

Personality: "Typical" is the only thing to call him, as he's much like a regular Hydreigon: he loves killing pretty much anything that moves. He's also made Aiden generally easier to aggravate (which isn't easy). That said, he's not dumb for always wanting to run into battle guns blazing, he just doesn't like being rational. (He says it's no fun.)

Moves: Dragon Pulse; Hyper Voice; Double Team; Earthquake; Focus Blast; Attract

I will be moving my account to Songbird over the course of immediately. The signature will stay as is for posterity and reference.

Last edited by TornZero; October 14th, 2012 at 01:40 AM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links