Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Casting
Reload this Page Pokémon Fallout (OOC/SU)

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old March 8th, 2012 (05:51 PM).
Pokemon Professor / RP Mentor
Crystal Tier

Nature: Sassy
@Stingray: Aaah... this hurts my feelings. You see, guns are very specifically banned in the rules, and have been since I first posted the roleplay. I was kinda trying to assume the best that everyone read those, as they're pretty important.

Quote originally posted by The Rules:
• No guns whatsoever. Human weapons in general are to be considered very weak when used on pokespirit wielders with the exception of explosives which are still pretty dangerous to anything they hit.
I'm afraid that firepower is completely unacceptable. First and foremost guns don't exist in pokemon. Second of all that's a good thing because a powerful gun like that would completely defeat the point of anyone having pokespirits at all.
Old March 8th, 2012 (06:10 PM). Edited March 8th, 2012 by Stingray.
In MACs we trust

Oops sorry post Apocalypse I think mad max type thing and a massive war turned the world into a wasteland... Sorry about that I'm retarded I should have reread the rules before making a new character (read them once... but too many penguins to fit on my iceberg so forgot).
Old March 8th, 2012 (06:54 PM).
Crystal Tier

Nnnope. There was no nuke, no real super wars. Humanity just sorta collapsed primarily due to a sudden loss of the majority of the food supply and much of modern technology. So it's kinda different than most apocalypses. :P There were "wars" but they were small and not particularly interesting nor did they play a major part in eliminating humanity except morally. (They were between the "horde" and the humans that had morals. The "horde" has/had a tendency to look at people keeping their morals as holding humanity back. Hence murder happened.)
Old March 8th, 2012 (06:57 PM).
In MACs we trust

Ya I remember that now... really need to re read stuff more... memory sucks these days... anyway back to our normal discussions not involving me making an idiot of myself.
Old March 8th, 2012 (06:59 PM).
Crystal Tier

Not sure I remember what that was. o-o
Old March 10th, 2012 (04:25 AM). Edited March 14th, 2012 by TornZero.
Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader

Send a message via Skype™ to TornZero
I'll stop making them now (I promise!). I think I've made enough.

Spoiler:
Name: Timothy Korinal

Nickname: Tim; Li'l Tim; Timmy

Sex: Male

Appearance: Constantly fused with his Rhydon spirit, Timothy stands at five feet and nine inches tall and weighs around two hundred pounds (five foot seven and one-hundred thirty pounds otherwise). His black hair is messy and down to his shoulders, but mostly that's covered by a dark-gray helmet that stops at his jaw and the top of his neck, like the top half of Rhydon's head, and his body is well-built to match. Taking on some of Rizero's other features, Tim has mostly gray skin, save an exposed, normal-tannish abdomen. He also has a long, flexible tail sticking out of his lower back, though it's noticeably thinner than a normal Rhydon's tail. Rhydon-style armor covers Tim's body, from the upper-chest plate and sleeves to covering the entire lower body in stronger-than-stone armor. Because of this, he doesn't wear a shirt anymore, but he has a pair of large work jeans to cover everything from the waist down.

Personality: Timothy is someone who simply wants to get things done, but he wants them done right. That said, he strangely doesn't care about end results, he just needs progress to be happy. Well, progress and making stuff fall apart. His favorite pastime is throwing and bashing whatever he could pick up. It figures that a Rhydon would become his partner. Tim even goes through a destructive withdrawal if he doesn't get to break something. He was never really the smartest of the bunch to say something about his actual intelligence (to the point where plenty of people would call him a bumpkin on account of how he talks), but his sense of trust is good enough to give anyone at least one chance before punching them limb from limb. Even an adult. Last but definitely not the least, and possibly the best thing about him: Tim is protective. He'll take multiple beatings or even kill someone if it means his friends remain unscathed.

History: Li'l Tim's been friends with Aiden since they were kids in Eterna, and was somehow more adventurous. The only things he ever learned, though, were from mistakes. If he got something right the first time, he wouldn't remember it until he screwed up at least once later. This led to Aiden being the "brain" among the two, and Tim the "shield and sword." He always was able to take a beating (half the time being from his parents), and deliver them, too. One notable occasion was when an adult was insulting his "brain." Tim simply walked up to the man and gave him what he deserved: a shattered kneecap in one kick.

They've stuck together more often since, though one day Tim went off on his own to look for something to break. Mount Coronet seemed like a fun place to go with all the rocks, so he went in. Soon enough, Tim found himself staring head-on to a list of commandments in a wall. He couldn't read them, but a thick voice was talking to him, reading off the words that he just thought were organized scribbles; something Aiden would do. When he came back with a new partner, Tim didn't tell his buddy, but it didn't make much difference. A few days later, Aiden came in with changes of his own, and plenty of security forces caught them off-guard, bringing them to a new prison camp. They broke out the first time, but the second time around Aiden (you know, the smart one?) convinced most of the kids to stay instead of busting out again (sure he's the smart one?); he was already thinking of something.

Pokéspirit

Species: Rhydon

Nickname: Rizero

Personality: Much, much, MUCH lazier than Man-of-Action Tim, Rizero gives his partner free rein, and little is known about his real attitude despite an eloquent way of speaking. (Tim doesn't even know what "eloquent" means!)

Moves: Hammer Arm, Drill Run, Dragon Rush, Surf, Rock Blast, and Iron Tail. Most of the moves can end up causing shockwaves if he hits the ground.

I will be moving my account to Songbird over the course of immediately. The signature will stay as is for posterity and reference.
Old March 11th, 2012 (12:48 PM).
Crystal Tier

Mother of god. I just went to make my most recent post and my damaged laptop shut off on me at random. (I suspect the broken wiring of the start button connected in a fashion that caused it to be held down for five seconds.)

It was literally just before I pressed submit. Then I restarted and Chrome apparently saved my post. Yaay Chrome.

Also, I haven't gotten a chance to adequetly go over your SU yet Torn. I'll probably get to it before the day ends though.
Old March 11th, 2012 (12:55 PM).

Nature: Relaxed
That was lucky Yellow. Just read through your post and I'll reply whenever I get a chance. Hopefully either sometime tonight or tomorrow.

Jackson (Male Shieldon) Lvl 24: Toxic, Sandstorm, Protect, Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Dig
Ability: Sturdy

Bixi (Female Tirtouga) Lvl 24: Crunch, Aqua Tail, Sandstorm, Ice Beam, Stone Edge, Iron Defense
Ability: Solid Rock

Siege (Male Geodude) Lvl 22: Defense Curl, Attract, Rock Polish, Rock Throw, Magnitude, Roll Out
Ability: Rock Head
Old March 14th, 2012 (02:19 PM).
The Winged Wolf

Nature: Naughty
Heeey Yellow! I would like to meet Lucy ^-^

Help my eggs and my Pokemon if you please!

Rps ^-^
Pokemon Trainer Academy
Bara's Storm

World Of Vampires
Experimental
Pokemon Fallout
Old March 14th, 2012 (05:41 PM).
Crystal Tier

@TornZero: Your SU looks great! There's only oooone small issue in the wording of a comment you made regarding Tim's moves while fused. They can cause "earthquakes" you say? Because that's a natural disaster that can level a city. Did you mean to say shockwaves, kinda like what the actual move earthquake produces? Because that would make much more sense.

@Dragonkat: Sounds like a plan~ Nothing's stopping you from happening to encounter her. Otherwise I might suggest you, me, and Lincoln figure out how this is going to work.
Old March 14th, 2012 (05:51 PM).

I mean shockwaves like the move Earthquake XD. I'll get that reworded and fix'd.

Edit 5 seconds later: Fix'd.

I will be moving my account to Songbird over the course of immediately. The signature will stay as is for posterity and reference.
Old March 14th, 2012 (06:09 PM).
Crystal Tier

@TornZero: Very well then, your SU is approved. c: Enjoy your new character~
Old March 14th, 2012 (07:35 PM).
«Dual Wield» User
Crystal Tier

Nature: Bashful
Anybody feel free to run into Kilik. He's in Eterna City at the trade markets.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+RS~
Old March 14th, 2012 (08:35 PM).
The Winged Wolf

Nature: Naughty
Kat is eating in the corner of the building you guys are in. She hasn't noticed them. Unless they make a noise, she wont notice until she is finished eating.

Help my eggs and my Pokemon if you please!

Rps ^-^
Pokemon Trainer Academy
Bara's Storm

World Of Vampires
Experimental
Pokemon Fallout
Old March 14th, 2012 (09:39 PM).

Alessa's just off to take a nap in Eterna Forest, Aiden's stalking Randall and Scarlet (likely gonna stick with one of them for a while), and I have plans for Tim who's in Hearthome at the moment.

Old March 15th, 2012 (01:43 PM).
In it to win it! :D
Silver Tier

Nature: Jolly
ShinyDiamond, if u wan't Scarlet could meet Kilik. She was hungry so maybe she could head over to the Market's and bump into Kilik.

Click 'n' Hover~
Wonderful Pair~

Blog~

PC Family~

My Profile~

Theme~
Old March 15th, 2012 (06:54 PM).
«Dual Wield» User
Crystal Tier

Nature: Bashful
Ok, shiny. Scarlet can bump into Kilik.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+RS~
Old March 16th, 2012 (11:24 AM).

Nature: Quiet
Reserve me a spot please. I shall have my SU finished when the opportunity presents itself.
Old March 16th, 2012 (12:48 PM).
Crystal Tier

@QuietGuy: Okie day, but I might advise that you read over the rules and the accepted character spoiler.
Old March 16th, 2012 (01:12 PM).

Yellow, I just read the Accepted Characters list and found Rhydorn. At first I thought you were mixing Rhydon and Rhyhorn, then I just thought, "Maybe she misspelled Rhyderp! :D"

Old March 17th, 2012 (06:44 AM).
In it to win it! :D
Silver Tier

Ok I posted. And just saying, the boy at the Market was Kilik. (ShinyDiamonds character)

Click 'n' Hover~
Wonderful Pair~

Blog~

PC Family~

My Profile~

Theme~
Old March 17th, 2012 (03:29 PM).
Crystal Tier

@TornZero: Pffft. Also, I am a terrible person for not posting more.
Old March 21st, 2012 (07:44 PM).
In MACs we trust

I'll try to get a post in this weekend
Old March 21st, 2012 (11:08 PM).
Quantum
Silver Tier

I think I might have Al' move on from Reggie, as he's apparently not playing all that often right now. Is there anyone who's alone or up for having Al' tag along with them, or if anything, just meet them?
Old March 21st, 2012 (11:13 PM).

Depends. If he's in Eterna City, Aiden could come across him; Eterna Forest has Alessa sleeping, and Tim & Neil are outside Hearthome City.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)