The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, hens return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 11th, 2012, 12:38 PM
Zayphora
Don't mess with the lights...

Nature: Sassy
Safari Zone would be interesting in the route leading to the Victory Gates thing. Possibly you follow the river.

Rumors going around about World Tournament better be true, that would be EPPPPPIIIICC
Old May 14th, 2012, 08:31 PM
Magmaruby and Aquasapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn

Nature: Calm
A safari would be nice, given the amount of pokemon in the dex it could have a ton of variation, though I do wonder if they'll bring back the HgSs style version or go back to the old one.
I would like to see a workable Game corner return, but I don't see it happening any time soon
Also a few Hoenn characters appearing and hinting would be nice...
Old May 14th, 2012, 11:10 PM
Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire View Post
I would like to see a workable Game corner return, but I don't see it happening any time soon :(
Yeah I don't really see it happening either. Maybe Pokewood could have like, mini-games there as a thing kinda like a game corner? Dunno that's like our only chance imo.

hi, i am an ex-pc mod.
i used to mod black and white / fifth generation forums.

MOST IMPORTANTLY I LOVE FRIZY AND I SHALL FOREVER <3

i'm now battle server higher staff here, and i used to mod the main pokemon showdown server.
i'm also a moderator on smogon!
~ pumpka
Old May 15th, 2012, 06:04 AM
Cat

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Cat
US Press Site reveals the first city's name has changed from Hiougi City to Aspertia City.

Kinda irrelevant but still, hoping for older characters to play actual roles in the games i.e Brock assisting you in some parts of the storyline would be awesome.

Old May 25th, 2012, 11:02 PM
Forever

I was just thinking about B2W2 and I'd love to see a cutscene when we get to Mistralton of the rain pouring down (by default when you first get there) then watch as planes take off into the sky and Skyla walks out of a building as the planes take off. AND THEN, her quickly telling you to jump in her own personal plane to go to eastern Unova to the mountain, so you skip half of that, and instead get your plane ride as apart of a story with a cutscene and all. :3;

hi, i am an ex-pc mod.

i'm now battle server higher staff here, and i used to mod the main pokemon showdown server.
~ pumpka
Old May 30th, 2012, 05:43 AM
torchickensandwich
<-- this guy

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Requility View Post
I was just thinking about B2W2 and I'd love to see a cutscene when we get to Mistralton of the rain pouring down (by default when you first get there) then watch as planes take off into the sky and Skyla walks out of a building as the planes take off. AND THEN, her quickly telling you to jump in her own personal plane to go to eastern Unova to the mountain, so you skip half of that, and instead get your plane ride as apart of a story with a cutscene and all. :3;
That sounds awesome. I love this idea. It reminds me so much of Mr. Briney and his boat from R/S/E. I remember seeing what appeared to be a landing strip in eastern Unova on the new region map so maybe we will finally get to fly in one of Skyla's planes.

I'd also like to see in the new games:

Put more emphasis on events that occur during seasons. I don't like how it only snows in one city in winter. So Icirrus city got covered in a blizzard, but Anville town, Route 9, Opelucid City, The Pokemon League, Victory Road (for examples) got no snow at all? Also, one or two more Pokemon that change forms depending on what season it is couldn't hurt.

I'd love to see more camera angles while crossing all of Unova's bridges. A different angle each time you cross plus the different views of the region would make a pretty cool experience.

How about making the Royal Unova a bit more exciting? I do like how it worked in BW but maybe they could tweak it a little bit. I honestly found myself just sitting up on the deck watching the scenery instead of battling most of the time.

Also I'd like to see the Battle Subway take you to actual destinations.

I can think of so much more but I have to get work!
Old May 30th, 2012, 07:50 AM
Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by torchickensandwich View Post
How about making the Royal Unova a bit more exciting? I do like how it worked in BW but maybe they could tweak it a little bit. I honestly found myself just sitting up on the deck watching the scenery instead of battling most of the time.

Also I'd like to see the Battle Subway take you to actual destinations.
Royal Unova, yes. Maybe like, they could make it that you could drive it back post-game and early on you can only take the tour, and for it to be a part of the story or something. I just want to be able to do more... maybe make it more 3D...?

Yes plz @ second.

hi, i am an ex-pc mod.

~ pumpka
Old May 30th, 2012, 07:55 AM
evo21
RNGing is awesomes

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to evo21
what i want to see in b/w2

-pokeradar needs to make a return
-awesome MT's like there was in d/p/plt/hg/ss
-team galactic/magma/aqua teaming up with team plasma
-an event poke that unlocks Hall of Origin Arceus (oinly legit way to get it shiny withput hacking) similar to SinJoh ruins

-TM90 being released so i can teach Snarl to Mandibuzz

a list of trusted RNGers from pokecheck
Old May 30th, 2012, 08:46 AM
Lt. Col. Fantastic
Arianator

I want to see better villains. So far all of the criminal organizations have been underhanded by a single 10 year old kid. (well, the gym leaders and cheren helped in b/w, but still).

Also, they need to act badder than this. Blow stuff up or at least try to destroy the world or something. None of this "free pokemon" or "bleh we follow Giovanni for no apparent reason".
Old May 30th, 2012, 01:47 PM
Zayphora
Don't mess with the lights...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Col. Fantastic View Post
I want to see better villains. So far all of the criminal organizations have been underhanded by a single 10 year old kid. (well, the gym leaders and cheren helped in b/w, but still).

Also, they need to act badder than this. Blow stuff up or at least try to destroy the world or something. None of this "free pokemon" or "bleh we follow Giovanni for no apparent reason".
^THIS. Desperately hoping that Plasma's not so wimpy this time. They actually were a bit boring in BW.

Also really liking evo21's third point. PLZ i would love that so much.

Sadly it's very unlikely.
Old May 30th, 2012, 04:11 PM
-Grayscale-
I'м α gℓαѕѕ cнιℓ∂...

Nature: Hardy
Like already said, I want a tougher enemy team. I keep squashing grunts and OHKOing every one of their pokemon without issue in every game. I'd laugh so hard if my team actually got close to getting completely wiped out, or if half/more of my team was knocked down by a plasma leader. Kinda like how Ghetsis was. He close to destroyed my team.

I really liked Team Rocket, because they were actual bad guys. We need more evil in these games, and more stuff to do after you defeat the team and finish the story/plot. I haven't picked up my DS to play pokemon in forever, since there's nothing to do once you're done w/ the story.

Y๏ย ђย๓คภร คrє ๏๒є๔iєภt t๏ ค Ŧคยlt, คrєภ't y๏ย?
}{ deviantArt }{ Old Account }{

Old May 31st, 2012, 12:18 AM
Renyui!
mesc

Nature: Hasty
With the whole 'more evil' issue, I don't know what they can really do about that fact without making it more mature, and considering it's Pokemon, which is aimed at younger audiences, sadly, I doubt this will come to being. It's a good idea, though.
Old May 31st, 2012, 06:03 AM
Reshiram Man
Resident Peacekeeper

Nature: Modest
I want these things in B2W2:

*Safari Zone
*Battle Frontier which BW lacked
*VS Seeker returning
*One or more new water routes
*Better TMs to replace the crappy ones like Struggle Bug, Incinerate, etc...
Old May 31st, 2012, 08:47 AM
Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reshiram Man View Post
*One or more new water routes
Well from the looks of it, you'll likely get that considering there's a water tunnel over somewhere I assume we haven't visited before and hopefully they open up Castelia bay (idk that just sounds nice lool).

hi, i am an ex-pc mod.

~ pumpka
Old May 31st, 2012, 09:03 AM
Reshiram Man
Resident Peacekeeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requility View Post

Well from the looks of it, you'll likely get that considering there's a water tunnel over somewhere I assume we haven't visited before and hopefully they open up Castelia bay (idk that just sounds nice lool).
Surf wasn't very useful in BW, and it needs to be more of usage.
That's why I put that one on my list.
Old May 31st, 2012, 09:18 AM
Cat

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Cat
Id like to see Gym Leaders team up in the tournament, i.e facing off in a double/triple battle with Brock Misty & LT. Surge, that's something that hasn't been done before and would be awesome.

Old May 31st, 2012, 09:30 AM
Reshiram Man
Resident Peacekeeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicune™ View Post
Id like to see Gym Leaders team up in the tournament, i.e facing off in a double/triple battle with Brock Misty & LT. Surge, that's something that hasn't been done before and would be awesome.
That is a pretty unique idea, and it would be pretty awesome as well.
The graphics during the fight, especially if it is live with an audience, would be magnificent.
Old May 31st, 2012, 09:44 AM
Toujours
Howling Poros

I'm pretty sure they confirmed that Double Battles at least would be involved in the World Tournament.
Old May 31st, 2012, 09:48 AM
Reshiram Man
Resident Peacekeeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toujours View Post
I'm pretty sure they confirmed that Double Battles at least would be involved in the World Tournament.
Yep, it's confirmed.

--------------------------

The return of an actual thing like Pokegear or Pokenav would be nice.
Old May 31st, 2012, 03:13 PM
Magmaruby and Aquasapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn

Nature: Calm
I'll like to see the Sinnoh orbs explained. Also I'll like it if Meloetta and Genesect were given a larger role though an event, ect.
Old May 31st, 2012, 03:31 PM
torchickensandwich
<-- this guy

Nature: Brave
I'd also like to see some subtle hints towards gen 3 remakes in B2W2 :]

And as the poster above me said, I'd like to see Meloetta and Genesect play a role in the story. Genesect was created by Team Plasma after all, they could at least find some way to fit it into the story.
Old June 1st, 2012, 09:36 PM
Reshiram Man
Resident Peacekeeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by torchickensandwich View Post
I'd also like to see some subtle hints towards gen 3 remakes in B2W2 :]

And as the poster above me said, I'd like to see Meloetta and Genesect play a role in the story. Genesect was created by Team Plasma after all, they could at least find some way to fit it into the story.
I agree on meloetta and Genesect, but I don't see where they'd put it in the mainstory or after game well.
Old June 2nd, 2012, 12:51 PM
tobinus
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to tobinus
I would love to have a jukebox with the game music in-game, and a Game Corner (maybe like the Voltorb Flip in HGSS). Or they could combine those: buy access to pieces of music with coins earned in the Game Corner! :D
Old June 11th, 2012, 12:17 AM
Altairis
I'M ALL FIRED UP

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Altairis Send a message via Skype™ to Altairis
I'm hoping that there is a Pokeball creator like Kurt so that we may get the Fast/Moon/Repeat/etc balls in the Generation 5 games. Also that we get the option to transfer over items that still exist in BW (for example not Stealth Rock TM, but a Soul Dew would be fine). If not that then the "release" of all those items and such.
Old June 15th, 2012, 11:05 PM
Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobinus View Post
I would love to have a jukebox with the game music in-game, and a Game Corner (maybe like the Voltorb Flip in HGSS). Or they could combine those: buy access to pieces of music with coins earned in the Game Corner! :D
Don't think there will be a game corner based on what we know. However, a jukebox isn't that strange. It might just be a few selections of the "past" depending on how much changes music-wise, but having a music player type thing to play some tracks from B/W would be awesome.

hi, i am an ex-pc mod.

~ pumpka
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links