The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Video Games > Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews

Notices

Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews Want to showcase yourself playing a game? Want to write a guide on how to beat the hardest levels of a game? Or maybe you want to give your review of a game you have? If so, this is the place for you!

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 19th, 2012, 03:20 PM
sethiey
*Doing nothing*

Nature: Lax
Who will make it to the end credits first? Who will have the best team? You'll find all these answers in the series! *Caution: We do swear, like A LOT!*

Episode-1-Hope no one we know see's this
*Removed due to excessive swearing*

Want you hack tested/played? Just PM and i could start a Lets play!

Last edited by Captain Fabio; February 19th, 2012 at 03:34 PM.
Old February 19th, 2012, 03:32 PM
Captain Fabio
The Shadow Pokémon
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
I am afraid I am going to have to lock this.

Swearing happens and I don't mind it, but I don't allow excessive swearing I am afraid. If you make a new video with the swearing toned down, then I will reopen!

Also, a little bit of feedback, I can no hear anyone else in the background until they start shouting or raise their voice and your voice overpowers the speakers.
You can look at my new guide I put up and at the post production section to see about the audio editing! :)

Sorry mate!

Closed.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links