The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime

Notices

Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 20th, 2012 (07:00 AM).
Team_Rocket_Sympathiser
Beginning Trainer

Sabrina the Saffron City Gym leader only appeared in 3 successive episodes in the first series. Since then, we have not seen or heard about her at all.

I'm all for her returning to the anime series at least for a few episodes. Like some other fans, I really miss her alot and hope to see her again.

Who here wishes for Sabrina to make an appearance in the anime once more ? Personally, I prefer her to appear as the old version of Sabrina, with the red colored outfit and long straight dark hair, rather than the awful new version that makes her look like a totally different person.
Old February 20th, 2012 (10:55 AM).
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~
We've probably seen over 500+ characters come and go without hearing from them again, including most of the gym leaders, so I wouldn't use that as a solid point.

She was a unique character though, with an interesting story/background. If she were to have an appearance, I could only see it if it had a purpose, like Jasmine in Sunyshore City, which is thought to be because she shows up in Sunyshore in the games too. Or she could just appear in some random filler idk.

Old February 20th, 2012 (10:59 AM).
Kirbychu
Scyther

Nature: Naughty
I was a bit disappointed about the lack off appearances by past characters during the Battle Frontier saga. The only way I see her returning is if she pulls a Jasmine in the games.

Paired to cr4y

Old February 20th, 2012 (12:57 PM).
arbok
cobra pokemon

The only regular Gym leaders have been Brock, Misty, Iris and Cilian. I don't think any of the others will be heard of again to be honest. Sabrina was proberly the creepiest character I've seen in the show though and one of the best but I don't think we'll be seeing her again. Just one more character of the day confined to the dusty backroom of the anime's history.

Bulbasaur-Ivysaur-Venusaur
Ekans-Arbok
Zubat-Golbat-(with nat. dex)Crobat
Nidoran(M)-Nidorino-Nidoking
Gastly-Haunter-Gengar
Tentacool-Tentacruel
Old February 22nd, 2012 (06:11 AM).
Mentalii
Back

Nature: Gentle
Actually maybe there is a chance that Sabrina returns for one or two episodes. With HG/SS, all gym leaders have new appearences and so on, so maybe one day they'll show them in the anime. And also, before they make a new gen, once the heroes will have finished the Unova region, where could they go? Either we'll have a new season about Sinnoh Battle Frontier, or they'll go in a former region where, like Ash, people have changed

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links