The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The Wide World of Pokémon > Pokémon Trading Card Game
Reload this Page Official "How much is my card worth?" Thread 2012/2013/2014/2015/2016 Edition [READ THE FIRST POST]
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Daily Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read


Pokémon Trading Card Game The forum for the Pokémon TCG and Pokemon TCG Online. Post your deck to get rated, rate other decks, ask questions, talk about strategy, etc.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #601    
Old August 18th, 2013 (1:11 PM).
astheniadawn's Avatar
astheniadawn astheniadawn is offline
Insured
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Gender: Female
Nature: Adamant
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by astheniadawn View Post
So... I actually just made an account to ask about this card I have. Its been bugging me for ages now, but since it's only a miscut, I don't expect much from it. Its a Dark Tyranitar, from the New Destiny set, 11/105. Its holo, and has the miscut only on the back side. The miscut, or misprint, on the back is only the whole center logo bit shifted downwards so it is touching the bottom cut of the card.(If you need pictures, just ask).

There is minor wear on the back of the card, due to gentle playing. I know the card itself, without the miscut/misprint is about $8 or $9, but does the miscut or misprint add to the value, or take away? I'm not selling, I'm just curious. I appreciate the help!

Okay, I'm really sorry to bump this, but it's been a month nearly. I really appreciate all the work you all do! Knowing life can get in the way, I'm surprised you guys are so helpful. I should expect this card to lose value? Or should I figure that this card is a fake? I mean, I can't find any other of this card with this error, but I pulled this card from a pack (I think. I can't remember half of where I got my collection from). This has given me the pleasure of pricing the rest of my cards (there's too many of them). I didn't realize there was so much money in my 3 inch binder! Its like a month's rent, right there on my shelf.
Reply With Quote

Relevant Advertising!

  #602    
Old August 18th, 2013 (4:00 PM).
Wobbu's Avatar
Wobbu Wobbu is offline
Drag a needle on the good today
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Stardew Valley
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Posts: 2,797
Quote:
Dark Tyranitar, from the New Destiny set, 11/105. Its holo, and has the miscut only on the back side. The miscut, or misprint, on the back is only the whole center logo bit shifted downwards so it is touching the bottom cut of the card.
$15 at the maximum. Miscuts on Pokémon cards generally keep the value the same unless whoever buys the card is really into miscuts.
__________________

Boyboy - Vices
Reply With Quote
  #603    
Old August 20th, 2013 (7:58 PM).
soccer342 soccer342 is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 10
Open a pack today and I found a: Darkrai&Cresselia Legend(top), and its half of a card O.o Never seen those before. How much could it be?
Reply With Quote
  #604    
Old August 21st, 2013 (5:31 AM).
donavannj's Avatar
donavannj donavannj is offline
ModeratorCSEO
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Minnesota
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Posts: 19,137
Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer342 View Post
Open a pack today and I found a: Darkrai&Cresselia Legend(top), and its half of a card O.o Never seen those before. How much could it be?
After checking recent listings on eBay, between $3 and $5 for that half of the LEGEND card.
__________________
Avatar is Jun from one of the K-On! manga. Check back later for signature.
Reply With Quote
  #605    
Old August 22nd, 2013 (3:05 PM).
KindleStick KindleStick is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 2
Hello fellow poke collectors, I am looking to sell all my rare cards on eBay but have no idea how much they are worth. So I was wondering if you guys can lend me some help on determining the prices of all my rare cards.

Legendary Collections Booster Box -
Charizard
Zapdos
Machamp
Dark Dragonite
Flareon
Ninetales

Not sure what booster packs these are from:
Blaziken FB LV. X
Rayquaza C LV. X
Garchomp C LV. X
Staraptor FB LV. X
Absol G LV. X

Fire red collection:
Electorde ex
Articuno ex
Moltres ex
Blastoise ex
Venusaur ex

I really appreciate the help, thank you.
Reply With Quote
  #606    
Old August 22nd, 2013 (8:02 PM).
donavannj's Avatar
donavannj donavannj is offline
ModeratorCSEO
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Minnesota
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Posts: 19,137
Quote:
Originally Posted by KindleStick View Post
Hello fellow poke collectors, I am looking to sell all my rare cards on eBay but have no idea how much they are worth. So I was wondering if you guys can lend me some help on determining the prices of all my rare cards.

Legendary Collections Booster Box -
Charizard
Zapdos
Machamp
Dark Dragonite
Flareon
Ninetales

Not sure what booster packs these are from:
Blaziken FB LV. X
Rayquaza C LV. X
Garchomp C LV. X
Staraptor FB LV. X
Absol G LV. X

Fire red collection:
Electorde ex
Articuno ex
Moltres ex
Blastoise ex
Venusaur ex

I really appreciate the help, thank you.
KindleStick, I've gone ahead and moved your post to the appropriate thread. Someone will probably get to some of these in the next day or two. (Things have gotten kinda busy for me offline of late, so I cannot guarantee that I'll be able to price them myself).
__________________
Avatar is Jun from one of the K-On! manga. Check back later for signature.
Reply With Quote
  #607    
Old August 22nd, 2013 (9:02 PM).
Wobbu's Avatar
Wobbu Wobbu is offline
Drag a needle on the good today
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Stardew Valley
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Posts: 2,797
Quote:
Originally Posted by KindleStick View Post
Legendary Collections Booster Box -
Charizard
Zapdos
Machamp
Dark Dragonite
Flareon
Ninetales
I got most of my rares off of eBay because I got into the TCG after these were long gone

Charizard 3/110 $25.00
Dark Dragonite 5/110 $4.00
Flareon 10/110 $4.00
Machamp 15/110 $1.50
Ninetales 17/110 $3.00
Zapdos 19/110 $2.50

Quote:
Fire red collection:
Electrode ex
Articuno ex
Moltres ex
Blastoise ex
Venusaur ex
ex FireRed & LeafGreen, not my favorite of the ex series, but that Charizard ex...

Blastoise ex 104/112 $30.00
Electrode ex 107/112 $7.00
Venusaur ex 112/112 $21.00
Articuno ex 114/112 $12.00
Moltres ex 115/112 $10.00

Quote:
Not sure what booster packs these are from:
Blaziken FB LV. X
Rayquaza C LV. X
Garchomp C LV. X
Staraptor FB LV. X
Absol G LV. X

They are from Supreme Victors, one of my scarce collections. I want all of those cards

Absol LV. X 141/147 $7.00
Blaziken LV. X 142/147 $14.00
Garchomp LV. X 145/147 $8.00
Rayquaza LV. X 146/147 $30.00
Staraptor LV. X 147/147 $10.00

now it's time for a break
__________________

Boyboy - Vices
Reply With Quote
  #608    
Old August 23rd, 2013 (10:54 AM).
KindleStick KindleStick is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 2
Is Shiny Relicanth 5H8 worth anything
Reply With Quote
  #609    
Old August 25th, 2013 (2:41 AM).
nighanigha nighanigha is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 2
Hello guys!

This is my first post in this forum at all, and i will probably stay here for just a little while.

When i was young i used to play pokemon TCG and i thought it was long gone - but always kept the cards for good memories. now i kind of want to get rid of them and i found out they might actually worth some money on ebay. i wondered if you could help me price them... (honestly, if i could sell everything at once for a fair price I would be so happy.)

BIG NOTE: EVERYTHING IS IN MINT CONDITION UNLESS I SAID OTHERWISE

They are all from the original and neo series sets + 3 promo cards so i will split it into 2 messages, each split into holos then rares (then promos in the first one) and uncommon then common.
1st: original - some are Base 1, some Base 2, some jungle, some rocket, some trainers (like brock or sabrina etc) with the Promos.
2nd neo: genesis, discovery, revelation and destiny.

so let's get things started.
i'll split the cards into the 2 eras, and then i'll go into holos then rares (uncommon and common will get their own spoilers i guess :D)

Base:
Spoiler:

Holo:
Clefairy 5/102
LV. 14
Chansey 3/102
LV. 55
Pinsir 9/64 (jungle)
LV. 24

Rare:
Zapdos 30/62 (Fossil)
LV. 40
1st Edition - Brock's Zubat 24/132 (Gyms)
LV. 5
1st Edition - Dark Golbat 24/82 (Rocket)
LV. 25

Promo:
Mewtwo 14
LV. 60
Electabuzz 2
LV. 20
Articuno 22
LV. 34


Uncommon + Common:
Spoiler:

Uncommon:
Rocket:
1st Edition - Dark Primeape 43/82
LV. 23
1st Edition - Dark Holteon 38/32
LV. 23
Dark Wartortle 46/82
LV. 21
Dark Vaporeon 45/82 (OK- Condition: crack in the middle, other cracks)
LV. 28
Dark Flareon 35/82 (OK+ Condition: small crack in the middle, no other cracks)
LV. 23

Gyms:
1st Edition - Erika's Gloom 45/132
LV. 24
Brock's Lickitung 41/132
LV. 24

Original:
Machoke 34/102
LV.40
Kadabra 32/102
LV. 38
Charmeleon 24/102
LV. 32

Jungle and 2nd Base:
Jynx 45/130 (2nd Base)
LV. 23
Rhydon 45/64 (Jungle)
LV. 48

COMMONS! :
Original:
Machop 52/102 * 3
LV. 20
Abra 43/102
LV. 10
Nidoran (male) 55/102
LV. 20
Starmie 64/102
LV. 28
Charmander 46/102
LV. 10

Rocket:
1st Edition - Diglett 52/82
LV. 15
1st Edition - Drowzee 54/82
LV. 10
1st Edition - Dark Raticate 51/82
LV. 25
1st Edition - Squirtle 68/82
LV. 16
1st Edition - Voltorb 69/82
LV. 13
1st Edition - Oddish 63/82
LV. 21
1st Edition - Slowpoke 67/82
LV. 16
Charmander 50/82
LV. 9
Drowzee 54/82
LV. 10
Koffing 58/82
LV. 12
Abra 49/82
LV. 14
Dratini 53/82
LV. 12
Squirtle 68/82
LV. 16

GYMS:
1st Edition - Sabrina's Abra 91/132
LV. 11
1st Edition - Blaine's Charmander 61/132
LV. 16
1st Edition - Lt. Surge's Rattata 82/132
LV. 10
1st Edition - Misty's Goldeen 85/132
LV. 10
1st Edition - Brock's Geodude 66/132
LV. 13
Brock's Rhyhorn 70/132 * 3
LV. 29
Brock's Geodude 66/132 * 3
LV. 13
Brock's Mankey 67/132 * 3
LV. 10
Brock's Sandshrew 71/132 * 2
LV. 13
Brock's Sandshrew 72/132
LV. 20
Brock's Onix 69/132 * 4
LV. 41

Fossils and 2nd Base:
Slowpoke 55/62 (Fossil)
LV. 18
Metapod 81/130 (2nd Base)
LV. 21


That's it for now! i'd really like help with that! i'm gonna start working on the NEO message soon enough
Reply With Quote
  #610    
Old August 25th, 2013 (3:17 AM).
Wobbu's Avatar
Wobbu Wobbu is offline
Drag a needle on the good today
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Stardew Valley
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Posts: 2,797
Quote:
Originally Posted by KindleStick View Post
Is Shiny Relicanth 5H8 worth anything
$2.00 was the most reasonable price

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighanigha View Post
Hello guys!

This is my first post in this forum at all, and i will probably stay here for just a little while.

When i was young i used to play pokemon TCG and i thought it was long gone - but always kept the cards for good memories. now i kind of want to get rid of them and i found out they might actually worth some money on ebay. i wondered if you could help me price them... (honestly, if i could sell everything at once for a fair price I would be so happy.)

BIG NOTE: EVERYTHING IS IN MINT CONDITION UNLESS I SAID OTHERWISE

They are all from the original and neo series sets + 3 promo cards so i will split it into 2 messages, each split into holos then rares (then promos in the first one) and uncommon then common.
1st: original - some are Base 1, some Base 2, some jungle, some rocket, some trainers (like brock or sabrina etc) with the Promos.
2nd neo: genesis, discovery, revelation and destiny.

so let's get things started.
i'll split the cards into the 2 eras, and then i'll go into holos then rares (uncommon and common will get their own spoilers i guess :D)

Base:
Spoiler:

Holo:
Clefairy 5/102
LV. 14
Chansey 3/102
LV. 55
Pinsir 9/64 (jungle)
LV. 24

Rare:
Zapdos 30/62 (Fossil)
LV. 40
1st Edition - Brock's Zubat 24/132 (Gyms)
LV. 5
1st Edition - Dark Golbat 24/82 (Rocket)
LV. 25

Promo:
Mewtwo 14
LV. 60
Electabuzz 2
LV. 20
Articuno 22
LV. 34


Uncommon + Common:
Spoiler:

Uncommon:
Rocket:
1st Edition - Dark Primeape 43/82
LV. 23
1st Edition - Dark Holteon 38/32
LV. 23
Dark Wartortle 46/82
LV. 21
Dark Vaporeon 45/82 (OK- Condition: crack in the middle, other cracks)
LV. 28
Dark Flareon 35/82 (OK+ Condition: small crack in the middle, no other cracks)
LV. 23

Gyms:
1st Edition - Erika's Gloom 45/132
LV. 24
Brock's Lickitung 41/132
LV. 24

Original:
Machoke 34/102
LV.40
Kadabra 32/102
LV. 38
Charmeleon 24/102
LV. 32

Jungle and 2nd Base:
Jynx 45/130 (2nd Base)
LV. 23
Rhydon 45/64 (Jungle)
LV. 48

COMMONS! :
Original:
Machop 52/102 * 3
LV. 20
Abra 43/102
LV. 10
Nidoran (male) 55/102
LV. 20
Starmie 64/102
LV. 28
Charmander 46/102
LV. 10

Rocket:
1st Edition - Diglett 52/82
LV. 15
1st Edition - Drowzee 54/82
LV. 10
1st Edition - Dark Raticate 51/82
LV. 25
1st Edition - Squirtle 68/82
LV. 16
1st Edition - Voltorb 69/82
LV. 13
1st Edition - Oddish 63/82
LV. 21
1st Edition - Slowpoke 67/82
LV. 16
Charmander 50/82
LV. 9
Drowzee 54/82
LV. 10
Koffing 58/82
LV. 12
Abra 49/82
LV. 14
Dratini 53/82
LV. 12
Squirtle 68/82
LV. 16

GYMS:
1st Edition - Sabrina's Abra 91/132
LV. 11
1st Edition - Blaine's Charmander 61/132
LV. 16
1st Edition - Lt. Surge's Rattata 82/132
LV. 10
1st Edition - Misty's Goldeen 85/132
LV. 10
1st Edition - Brock's Geodude 66/132
LV. 13
Brock's Rhyhorn 70/132 * 3
LV. 29
Brock's Geodude 66/132 * 3
LV. 13
Brock's Mankey 67/132 * 3
LV. 10
Brock's Sandshrew 71/132 * 2
LV. 13
Brock's Sandshrew 72/132
LV. 20
Brock's Onix 69/132 * 4
LV. 41

Fossils and 2nd Base:
Slowpoke 55/62 (Fossil)
LV. 18
Metapod 81/130 (2nd Base)
LV. 21


That's it for now! i'd really like help with that! i'm gonna start working on the NEO message soon enough
That's a lot of cards... Here are the prices for the first few:

Clefairy 5/102 $3.00
Chansey 3/102 $6.00
Pinsir 9/64 $5.00
Zapdos 30/62 $2.00
1st Edition Brock's Zubat 24/132 $2.00
1st Edition Dark Golbat 24/82 $3.00
Mewtwo 14 $4.00
Electabuzz 2 $2.00
Articuno 22 $2.00

I'd assume most of the commons and uncommons are each less than $2.00.

Quote:
This is my first post in this forum at all, and i will probably stay here for just a little while.
Don't worry, we won't bite
__________________

Boyboy - Vices
Reply With Quote
  #611    
Old August 25th, 2013 (10:11 PM).
nighanigha nighanigha is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 2
i have plenty of 1st edition uncommons + commons in my list. do you think i can get $1.00 for each and $0.50 for the others?

it'll make my Base deck sellable for about 50$ even w/out my Neo deck (which is great, since i live in Israel and selling them as singles isn't really an option but selling a deck in ebay is somewhat of an option).
Reply With Quote
  #612    
Old August 26th, 2013 (6:48 AM).
donavannj's Avatar
donavannj donavannj is offline
ModeratorCSEO
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Minnesota
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Posts: 19,137
Quote:
Originally Posted by nighanigha View Post
i have plenty of 1st edition uncommons + commons in my list. do you think i can get $1.00 for each and $0.50 for the others?

it'll make my Base deck sellable for about 50$ even w/out my Neo deck (which is great, since i live in Israel and selling them as singles isn't really an option but selling a deck in ebay is somewhat of an option).
$1 each, probably not. It's more along the lines of around $0.50 for the vast majority of both rarities in 1st Edition, unless you happen to have some of the known error cards.
__________________
Avatar is Jun from one of the K-On! manga. Check back later for signature.
Reply With Quote
  #613    
Old August 28th, 2013 (1:12 AM).
Bumfluff1202's Avatar
Bumfluff1202 Bumfluff1202 is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Peterborough
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Posts: 57
A lil different one here
How much is the collection for all the 9 sleeves and the certificate of the series on uncute cards? Am tempted to put em on ebay soon.
Reply With Quote
  #614    
Old August 29th, 2013 (5:48 PM).
donavannj's Avatar
donavannj donavannj is offline
ModeratorCSEO
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Minnesota
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Posts: 19,137
Well, which cards are on the sheets and what sets are they from?
__________________
Avatar is Jun from one of the K-On! manga. Check back later for signature.
Reply With Quote
  #615    
Old August 31st, 2013 (10:50 AM).
robott1k robott1k is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 1
Hello guys so I found this card and wanted to know if this card is rare or something, and if it's how much is worh it. i.imgur.com/1q0cb3b.jpg. please help me
Reply With Quote
  #616    
Old August 31st, 2013 (11:53 AM).
donavannj's Avatar
donavannj donavannj is offline
ModeratorCSEO
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Minnesota
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Posts: 19,137
Quote:
Originally Posted by robott1k View Post
Hello guys so I found this card and wanted to know if this card is rare or something, and if it's how much is worh it. i.imgur.com/1q0cb3b.jpg. please help me
It looks like it's a sticker and not a real card, so it's not worth anything at all. No Pokemon card in existence has had a holofoil pattern like that.
__________________
Avatar is Jun from one of the K-On! manga. Check back later for signature.
Reply With Quote
  #617    
Old September 4th, 2013 (6:44 PM).
mtettz mtettz is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Gender: Female
Posts: 1
so i was given this card yesterday and was told it was really rare but i just wanted to see what it was worth. its a japanese pocket monsters white charizard. i dont really understand it but it says its "No. 6" and there is a black star in the bottom right corner.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg card.jpg‎ (729.7 KB, 11 views) (Save to Dropbox)
Reply With Quote
  #618    
Old September 4th, 2013 (10:50 PM).
Sporefame19's Avatar
Sporefame19 Sporefame19 is offline
Amateur Cartographer
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Philippines
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Posts: 30
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Mewtwo-EX_(Next_Destinies_54)
Reply With Quote
  #619    
Old September 7th, 2013 (9:51 AM).
donavannj's Avatar
donavannj donavannj is offline
ModeratorCSEO
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Minnesota
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Posts: 19,137
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtettz View Post
so i was given this card yesterday and was told it was really rare but i just wanted to see what it was worth. its a japanese pocket monsters white charizard. i dont really understand it but it says its "No. 6" and there is a black star in the bottom right corner.
I'm inclined to say that's a fake. Never seen nor heard of a Japanese Charizard card from that era being white like that. Hold it up to a light and see if you can see light through it. It looks like it was either a whitewashed version of a scan of the card or a sun-damaged version of the card.

That would be $5 to $10.
__________________
Avatar is Jun from one of the K-On! manga. Check back later for signature.
Reply With Quote
  #620    
Old September 7th, 2013 (10:09 AM).
Dataman's Avatar
Dataman Dataman is offline
On my way to wreck your day
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Somewhere in Hoenn
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Posts: 3
I got 101 Pokemon cards from a friend at school for $15. I think some of them might actually be worth something. The newest card in the lot was from 2000.
Here's a few:
#1: Pikachu (Jungle 60), mint condition, 1st edition
#2: Light Flareon (Neo Destiny 46), mint condition, 1st edition
#3: Dark Exeggutor (Neo Destiny 33), mint condition, 1st edition, name misspelled as "Exeggcutor."
#4: Light Machoke (Neo Destiny 49), mint condition, 1st edition.
#5 Exeggutor (Jungle 35), mint condition, 1st edition.
Reply With Quote
  #621    
Old September 7th, 2013 (12:48 PM).
Wobbu's Avatar
Wobbu Wobbu is offline
Drag a needle on the good today
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Stardew Valley
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Posts: 2,797
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtettz View Post
so i was given this card yesterday and was told it was really rare but i just wanted to see what it was worth. its a japanese pocket monsters white charizard. i dont really understand it but it says its "No. 6" and there is a black star in the bottom right corner.
I have that same card and it's not pale like that. It's actually a really vibrant orange. Not sure what the value is. I remember seeing $100 before, but that doesn't seem right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dataman View Post
I got 101 Pokemon cards from a friend at school for $15. I think some of them might actually be worth something. The newest card in the lot was from 2000.
Here's a few:
#1: Pikachu (Jungle 60), mint condition, 1st edition
#2: Light Flareon (Neo Destiny 46), mint condition, 1st edition
#3: Dark Exeggutor (Neo Destiny 33), mint condition, 1st edition, name misspelled as "Exeggcutor."
#4: Light Machoke (Neo Destiny 49), mint condition, 1st edition.
#5 Exeggutor (Jungle 35), mint condition, 1st edition.
#1: $1.50
#2: $4.50
#3: $2.00
#4: $2.00
#5: $1.50

I think 101 cards for $15 was a good deal for you.
__________________

Boyboy - Vices
Reply With Quote
  #622    
Old September 7th, 2013 (7:08 PM). Edited September 10th, 2013 by Dataman.
Dataman's Avatar
Dataman Dataman is offline
On my way to wreck your day
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Somewhere in Hoenn
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsziede View Post
I have that same card and it's not pale like that. It's actually a really vibrant orange. Not sure what the value is. I remember seeing $100 before, but that doesn't seem right.



#1: $1.50
#2: $4.50
#3: $2.00
#4: $2.00
#5: $1.50

I think 101 cards for $15 was a good deal for you.
I would've listed all of them at once but I figured that might take too long. Here's fifteen more that I'd like to get the values of:

#1: Dark Forretress (Neo Destiny 35), mint condition, 1st edition
#2: Dark Flaaffy (Neo Destiny 34), mint condition, 1st edition
#3: Rhydon (Jungle 45), mint condition, 1st edition
#4: Tauros (Jungle 47), mint condition, 1st edition
#5: Magmar (Fossil 39), mint condition, 1st edition
#6: Magcargo (Neo Revelation 33), mint condition, 1st edition
#7: Golbat (Fossil 34), mint condition, 1st edition
#8: Slowbro (Fossil 62), mint condition, 1st edition
#9: Seadra (Fossil 42), mint condition, 1st edition
#10: Weezing (Fossil 45), mint condition, 1st edition
#11: Arbok (Fossil 31), mint condition, 1st edition
#12: Rapidash (Jungle 44), mint condition, 1st edition
#13: Cloyster (Fossil 32), mint condition, 1st edition
#14: Omastar (Fossil 40), mint condition, 1st edition
#15: Dodrio (Jungle 34), mint condition, 1st edition

All of the cards in the lot were 1st edition, including the eight trainer cards in the lot, and all were in mint condition. The kid who sold them to me found them for free at a garage sale. He's not interested in Pokemon so he sold them to me.
Reply With Quote
  #623    
Old September 9th, 2013 (8:03 PM). Edited September 10th, 2013 by Ehrgeiz.
Ehrgeiz's Avatar
Ehrgeiz Ehrgeiz is offline
CustomTitle1.Show()
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: United States
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Posts: 9
Ohai,

I was wondering if anyone has any information on the value of this card?
See, I have two of 'em; Had them for a very, very long time. I was thinking of selling one of these.
So any information regarding the value of this card (Like a fair sell price) would be greatly appreciated <3


(Below is an Image of one of the two copy's I have)
h t t p://oi41.tinypic.com/919mxk.jpg




Sorry, I cannot post Images until 15 posts
Reply With Quote
  #624    
Old September 9th, 2013 (8:40 PM).
donavannj's Avatar
donavannj donavannj is offline
ModeratorCSEO
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Minnesota
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Posts: 19,137
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehrgeiz View Post
Ohai,

I was wondering if anyone has any information on the value of this card?
See, I have two of 'em; Had them for a very, very long time. I was thinking of selling one of these.
So any information regarding the value of this card (Like a fair sell price) would be greatly appreciated <3

(Below is an Image of one of the two copy's I have)
h t t p://oi41.tinypic.com/919mxk.jpg




Sorry, I cannot post Images until 15 posts :(





EDIT:
Gaaaaa, I'm sorry. I passed up the
"Official "How much is my card worth?" Thread 2012/2013 Edition [READ THE FIRST POST]‎

I apologize. If a moderator is kind enough, could you please move this thread :(


Whoops accidentally moved it to the wrong thread, haha.

But it's there now! If someone else hasn't gotten around to it before me, I'll price the unpriced cards in this thread tomorrow afternoon my time (so around 16 hours from now -- after work for me).
__________________
Avatar is Jun from one of the K-On! manga. Check back later for signature.
Reply With Quote
  #625    
Old September 10th, 2013 (4:41 AM).
mrpikachu2013's Avatar
mrpikachu2013 mrpikachu2013 is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 6
Where and how can I check for the value of Japanese Pokemon cards since I do not understand or type Japanese?

This is my first post.
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 7:28 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2016 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2016 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.

Acknowledgements
Use of PokéCommunity Assets
vB Optimise by DragonByte Technologies Ltd © 2016.