The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The Wide World of Pokémon > Pokémon Trading Card Game
Reload this Page Official "How much is my card worth?" Thread 2012/2013/2014/2015/2016 Edition [READ THE FIRST POST]
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Daily Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read


Pokémon Trading Card Game The forum for the Pokémon TCG and Pokemon TCG Online. Post your deck to get rated, rate other decks, ask questions, talk about strategy, etc.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #801    
Old May 20th, 2014 (7:49 AM).
croy croy is offline
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 2
My Kid has a bunch of cards, and I don't have a clue how to help him figure out values, etc. I have a link below to one of the cards. I'm hoping someone can tell me the value, and the deck it is from, and other identifying information so I can look up the rest of the cards. (it seems there are sites around the web where you can find the value of a card if you know the deck it is from). Also, if anyone knows a place in or around Portland, Oregon where I can take the cards and have someone look at them, that would be really helpful information. So, I don't have 15 posts so the link below is to dropbox dot com, and the rest of the address is

/sh/if022bh7qxxl8zo/AACIj7XU_ICL2OSq5shcaoAQa
Reply With Quote

Relevant Advertising!

  #802    
Old May 20th, 2014 (7:59 AM).
tImE's Avatar
tImE tImE is offline
It's still me, 44tim44 ;)
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere in Scandinavia...
Nature: Relaxed
Posts: 689
Jungle Set, Holo, Pidgeot, 8/64, decent condition.
Japanese, Base Set, Holo, Ninetales, bad condition (not horrible, but far from mint.)
Base Set, Holo, Machamp, 8/102, 1st edition, almost mint condition.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #803    
Old May 20th, 2014 (9:16 AM).
Fairy Tale~'s Avatar
Fairy Tale~ Fairy Tale~ is offline
Straight Outta Compton
Silver Tier
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Missouri
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Posts: 1,080
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maserati777 View Post
Just wondering how much these cards are worth.

Professor Juniper Full Art Miscut
Spoiler:


Dialga Lv. X
Spoiler:


Registeel Ex
Spoiler:
Professor Juniper Full Art Miscut 20$
Dialga Lv. X 15$
Registeel EX 8$

These are realistic prices.
Reply With Quote
  #804    
Old May 20th, 2014 (9:27 AM).
Fairy Tale~'s Avatar
Fairy Tale~ Fairy Tale~ is offline
Straight Outta Compton
Silver Tier
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Missouri
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Posts: 1,080
Quote:
Originally Posted by croy View Post
My Kid has a bunch of cards, and I don't have a clue how to help him figure out values, etc. I have a link below to one of the cards. I'm hoping someone can tell me the value, and the deck it is from, and other identifying information so I can look up the rest of the cards. (it seems there are sites around the web where you can find the value of a card if you know the deck it is from). Also, if anyone knows a place in or around Portland, Oregon where I can take the cards and have someone look at them, that would be really helpful information. So, I don't have 15 posts so the link below is to dropbox dot com, and the rest of the address is

/sh/if022bh7qxxl8zo/AACIj7XU_ICL2OSq5shcaoAQa
Okay i can't get to the link but i can tell you how to identify cards.
1. At the bottom of every card there is a symbol a star, a circle, or a diamond.
the star means rare the diamond means uncommon and the star means rare.
There is also on the bottom right corner there is a number Example: 102/112
that is the collector number. Go to ebay.com and type in the name of the card and the
collectors number and that card look for the lowest and highest prices the lower prices are what the card is usually worth Example:
And that is how you find out what a card is worth.
Reply With Quote
  #805    
Old May 20th, 2014 (9:32 AM).
Fairy Tale~'s Avatar
Fairy Tale~ Fairy Tale~ is offline
Straight Outta Compton
Silver Tier
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Missouri
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Posts: 1,080
Quote:
Originally Posted by tImE View Post
Jungle Set, Holo, Pidgeot, 8/64, decent condition.
Japanese, Base Set, Holo, Ninetales, bad condition (not horrible, but far from mint.)
Base Set, Holo, Machamp, 8/102, 1st edition, almost mint condition.
Holo, Pidgeot, 8/64 5$
Holo, Ninetales 0$ Nobody wants a bad condition card.
Base Set, Holo, Machamp, 8/102, 1st edition 3$

Sorry about the Ninetales but they don't sell in bad condition.
Reply With Quote
  #806    
Old May 20th, 2014 (8:29 PM).
jenn43 jenn43 is offline
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 2
does anyone know the value of

pokemon special edition 23 karat gold plated trading card mewtwo
Reply With Quote
  #807    
Old May 20th, 2014 (8:34 PM).
jenn43 jenn43 is offline
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 2
does anyone know the value

pokemon special edition 23 karat gold plated trading card mewtwo
Reply With Quote
  #808    
Old May 21st, 2014 (7:40 AM).
Fairy Tale~'s Avatar
Fairy Tale~ Fairy Tale~ is offline
Straight Outta Compton
Silver Tier
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Missouri
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Posts: 1,080
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenn43 View Post
does anyone know the value

pokemon special edition 23 karat gold plated trading card mewtwo
About 5$ You see They were given away at restaurant a while ago so not worth to much.
__________________
Brother: Starry Windy
Reply With Quote
  #809    
Old May 22nd, 2014 (8:13 AM).
croy croy is offline
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 2
Well, I still can't find it, but I have the following info that will hopefully help (I'd also love to just email someone the pics to double check if they would be willing to look at them?) . . . Anyway, it looks like the card is the following details:

Pocketmonsters 1996
Japanese
Lv. 38, HP 80,
Pikachu, No. 026
It has a star in the lower right corner
Reply With Quote
  #810    
Old May 26th, 2014 (5:47 PM).
Feraligatr13's Avatar
Feraligatr13 Feraligatr13 is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Posts: 411
Hello, I have a bunch of cards that I just went digging through my card collection for, and I found TONS of rares. I looked at trollandtoad for all of them, and most of them were less than a dollar, not including a Cobalion-EX worth about $10 But to make sure I wanted to go to a more reliable source (if this can be called that). I have much more than four cards, but because of the rule in the OP I'll only post four at a time. Btw, all of the cards are practically in mint condition, as I never use them and just store them in my TCG case.

Spoiler:

Reshiram (Rare) 21/99
Black & White 4: Next Destinies

Black Kyurem (Rare) 100/149
Black & White 7: Boundaries Crossed

Zekrom (Holo Rare) 47/114
Black & White 1: Base Set

Breloom (Rare) 16/109
EX Ruby & Sapphire


When I get these priced, I will post more. Bye!
Reply With Quote
  #811    
Old May 28th, 2014 (10:33 AM).
Fairy Tale~'s Avatar
Fairy Tale~ Fairy Tale~ is offline
Straight Outta Compton
Silver Tier
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Missouri
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Posts: 1,080
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feraligatr13 View Post
Hello, I have a bunch of cards that I just went digging through my card collection for, and I found TONS of rares. I looked at trollandtoad for all of them, and most of them were less than a dollar, not including a Cobalion-EX worth about $10 But to make sure I wanted to go to a more reliable source (if this can be called that). I have much more than four cards, but because of the rule in the OP I'll only post four at a time. Btw, all of the cards are practically in mint condition, as I never use them and just store them in my TCG case.

Spoiler:

Reshiram (Rare) 21/99
Black & White 4: Next Destinies

Black Kyurem (Rare) 100/149
Black & White 7: Boundaries Crossed

Zekrom (Holo Rare) 47/114
Black & White 1: Base Set

Breloom (Rare) 16/109
EX Ruby & Sapphire


When I get these priced, I will post more. Bye!
About 1 to 2$ Each. The Breloom is worth more like 2-3$
__________________
Brother: Starry Windy
Reply With Quote
  #812    
Old May 29th, 2014 (3:26 PM).
garchomping garchomping is offline
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 2
I have a garchomp lvl x in the TCG. It is from the world championships in 2010. It has normal english writing. But unlike every other one i have seen, it has japanese writing across the front of the picture of the garchomp. I am wondering if it is worth anything. Any help?
Reply With Quote
  #813    
Old May 29th, 2014 (3:43 PM).
Feraligatr13's Avatar
Feraligatr13 Feraligatr13 is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Posts: 411
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairy Tale~ View Post
About 1 to 2$ Each. The Breloom is worth more like 2-3$
Nice, another $5 - $10. Next four!

Spoiler:

Weavile (Rare) 70/99
Black & White 4: Next Destinies

Zebstrika (Rare) 48/99
Black & White 4: Next Destinies

Vanilluxe (Rare) 29/101
Black & White 3: Noble Victories

Musharna (Rare) 49/114
Black & White 1: Base Set
Reply With Quote
  #814    
Old May 29th, 2014 (4:25 PM).
Fairy Tale~'s Avatar
Fairy Tale~ Fairy Tale~ is offline
Straight Outta Compton
Silver Tier
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Missouri
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Posts: 1,080
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feraligatr13 View Post
Nice, another $5 - $10. Next four!

Spoiler:

Weavile (Rare) 70/99
Black & White 4: Next Destinies

Zebstrika (Rare) 48/99
Black & White 4: Next Destinies

Vanilluxe (Rare) 29/101
Black & White 3: Noble Victories

Musharna (Rare) 49/114
Black & White 1: Base Set
It is the same. 1 to 2$ Each
__________________
Brother: Starry Windy
Reply With Quote
  #815    
Old May 29th, 2014 (4:26 PM).
Fairy Tale~'s Avatar
Fairy Tale~ Fairy Tale~ is offline
Straight Outta Compton
Silver Tier
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Missouri
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Posts: 1,080
Quote:
Originally Posted by garchomping View Post
I have a garchomp lvl x in the TCG. It is from the world championships in 2010. It has normal english writing. But unlike every other one i have seen, it has japanese writing across the front of the picture of the garchomp. I am wondering if it is worth anything. Any help?
Na it's not worth anything really, sorry man
__________________
Brother: Starry Windy
Reply With Quote
  #816    
Old May 29th, 2014 (5:39 PM).
Feraligatr13's Avatar
Feraligatr13 Feraligatr13 is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Posts: 411
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairy Tale~ View Post
It is the same. 1 to 2$ Each
I figured as much, as I do with the other cards, but just in case, I'll keep posting them. Lol

Spoiler:

Liepard x2 (Rare) 67/114
Black & White 1: Base Set

Honchkrow Lv. 42 (Holo Rare) 10/123
Diamond & Pearl Mysterious Treasures

Farfetch'd (Rare) 19/123
Heart Gold Soul Silver (Base Set)

Maractus (Rare) 12/114
Black & White 1: Base Set


I'm hoping the stuff from pre-BW will be more valuable.
Reply With Quote
  #817    
Old May 29th, 2014 (5:52 PM).
Fairy Tale~'s Avatar
Fairy Tale~ Fairy Tale~ is offline
Straight Outta Compton
Silver Tier
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Missouri
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Posts: 1,080
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feraligatr13 View Post
I figured as much, as I do with the other cards, but just in case, I'll keep posting them. Lol

Spoiler:

Liepard x2 (Rare) 67/114
Black & White 1: Base Set

Honchkrow Lv. 42 (Holo Rare) 10/123
Diamond & Pearl Mysterious Treasures

Farfetch'd (Rare) 19/123
Heart Gold Soul Silver (Base Set)

Maractus (Rare) 12/114
Black & White 1: Base Set


I'm hoping the stuff from pre-BW will be more valuable.
About 1.50$ each, Though Honchkrow is worth more like 2$.
__________________
Brother: Starry Windy
Reply With Quote
  #818    
Old May 29th, 2014 (6:02 PM).
Feraligatr13's Avatar
Feraligatr13 Feraligatr13 is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Posts: 411
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairy Tale~ View Post
About 1.50$ each, Though Honchkrow is worth more like 2$.
Cool, I knew that Honchkrow would likely have the highest price.

After this in my list, I have some cards from the Pokemon XY promo going on currently at McDonald's, but I don't think it's worth pricing just yet. So, I'll just move on.

Spoiler:

I will note that I think I've had one or more of these priced before, but I don't remember what it was.

Mamoswine (Rare, though I swear it's Holo) 28/135
Black & White 8: Plasma Storm

Mawile (Rare) 24/106
Diamond & Pearl Great Encounters

Flygon (Holo Rare) 99/149
Black & White 7: Boundaries Crossed

Pignite (Promo) 4/12
2012 McDonald's Promo
Reply With Quote
  #819    
Old May 29th, 2014 (6:08 PM).
Fairy Tale~'s Avatar
Fairy Tale~ Fairy Tale~ is offline
Straight Outta Compton
Silver Tier
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Missouri
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Posts: 1,080
[QUOTE=Feraligatr13;8275301]Cool, I knew that Honchkrow would likely have the highest price.

After this in my list, I have some cards from the Pokemon XY promo going on currently at McDonald's, but I don't think it's worth pricing just yet. So, I'll just move on.

Spoiler:

I will note that I think I've had one or more of these priced before, but I don't remember what it was.

Mamoswine (Rare, though I swear it's Holo) 28/135
Black & White 8: Plasma Storm

Mawile (Rare) 24/106
Diamond & Pearl Great Encounters

Flygon (Holo Rare) 99/149
Black & White 7: Boundaries Crossed

Pignite (Promo) 4/12
2012 McDonald's Promo
[/QUOTE
They are worth 1-3$ this time.
__________________
Brother: Starry Windy
Reply With Quote
  #820    
Old May 29th, 2014 (8:56 PM).
pastel_fallout's Avatar
pastel_fallout pastel_fallout is offline
Sayounara
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Glitch City
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Nature: Lonely
Posts: 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by LucarioPWNS View Post
I have a mint condition version of this card. I'd like to know how much it's worth.

Spoiler:
Sorry to repost, but Mine never got priced.
__________________
Friend Code: 5172-1426-7143

♬I am a little bit of loneliness a little bit of disregard
Handful of complaints but I can’t help the fact that everyone can see these scars
I am what I want you to want what I want you to feel
But it's like no matter what I do, I can't convince you, to just believe this is real♬
Reply With Quote
  #821    
Old May 31st, 2014 (10:49 AM).
trev_2002 trev_2002 is offline
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 1
Hi,

I have a raichu, base set, 14/102 and I believe this card is an error card because It is a non-holographic card and I haven't been able to find it anywhere else online.

Let me know what you think.

Link to pic is below (take the space out**)

http: //s29.postimg.org/a9e63tdav/photo.jpg
Reply With Quote
  #822    
Old May 31st, 2014 (8:00 PM).
ads_2006 ads_2006 is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by trev_2002 View Post
Hi,

I have a raichu, base set, 14/102 and I believe this card is an error card because It is a non-holographic card and I haven't been able to find it anywhere else online.

Let me know what you think.

Link to pic is below (take the space out**)

http: //s29.postimg.org/a9e63tdav/photo.jpg
Most likely a fake. The color of raichu is off and most error cards have been documented.
Reply With Quote
  #823    
Old May 31st, 2014 (8:08 PM).
ads_2006 ads_2006 is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aristogeiton View Post
I have a collection of pokemon cards. Take note I have NO knowledge on the values of cards. I collected these cards when I was very young. I took pictures of about 79 of the cards that I think may have some value.

I understand that I am only supposed to post 4 cards at a time but that would take a while.

I am NOT interested in the value of each and every card. I understand that most (or all) of these cards will be worthless.I do know that I have a 1st edition french blastoise and a few other 1st edition trainers in a language other than Japanese or English.

I am only interested in the value of cards that are worth at least $20, so if you happen to see one, please inform me.

I have separated the albums into holographic and non-holographic.

Thanks for any help

Holographic:
https:[email protected]/sets/72157644718347365/

Non-Holographic:
https:[email protected]/sets/72157644303933067/
Only card that may be worth at least $20 is the charizard. I didn't see anything worth more than that.

However, if youre interested in selling, you'd prolly get more money selling everything at once
Reply With Quote
  #824    
Old May 31st, 2014 (10:04 PM).
Feraligatr13's Avatar
Feraligatr13 Feraligatr13 is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Posts: 411
Next four!

Spoiler:

Armaldo (Holo Rare) 1/100
EX Sandstorm

Unfezant (Rare) 86/114
Black & White 1: Base Set

Japanese Team Plasma's Volcarona (Rare) 012/076
Black & White 10 - Plasma Blast

Team Plasma's Chandelure (Holo Rare) 16/116
Black & White 9 - Plasma Storm


That's all for now; I'm hoping those Team Plasma cards are worth something.
Reply With Quote
  #825    
Old May 31st, 2014 (11:25 PM).
Pinta77's Avatar
Pinta77 Pinta77 is offline
Swadloon Trainer
Silver Tier
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: San Jose
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Posts: 690
Send a message via Skype™ to Pinta77
Spoiler:


Dunno if you can see. But I have the whole 2014 McDonald's Pokemon cards set. Can't find any values yet. Maybe it's too soon? Anyone know?
__________________

Wonder Trade!!!
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 2:13 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2016 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2016 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.

Acknowledgements
Use of PokéCommunity Assets
vB Optimise by DragonByte Technologies Ltd © 2016.