Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 26th, 2012 (07:53 PM).
Dragonkat
The Winged Wolf

Nature: Naughty
Kat sighed as the boy looked over his wound. The cloth was holding out well. (Good job Kat.) Candlelight mentally nodded. "Thanks Candle." Kat muttered to Candle. She grabbed another piece of bread and looked around. Something was off in the trees. What was it?

(Nothing Kat. It is probably nothing.) Kat nodded to him and looked back up at the boy. "What's your name?" Kat shifted her feet a little. "K-Katherine. Call me Kat." Kat hrld out her hand but brought it back quickly. Instincts.

Help my eggs and my Pokemon if you please!

Rps ^-^
Pokemon Trainer Academy
Bara's Storm

World Of Vampires
Experimental
Pokemon Fallout
Old February 26th, 2012 (08:01 PM).
TornZero
Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader

Send a message via Skype™ to TornZero

Alessa

Ugh. People even complain when you save their hides. So annoying. "None of your business," she said.

"I could always just take you back and let you get caught by the guards."

"I was doing something really important!" Aly could tell the girl was looking for a way down, but she must've given up. She sat down and started blabbing again. "And who are you?"

"I'll answer your questions, but I expect my own questions to be answered, too." She lowered her sunhat off her head and politely bowed to the girl. "My name is Alessa. You almost hit me with that Leaf Blade of yours, but I couldn't just leave you to the guards; I Teleported you with me here to Hearthome after following along for a bit. Now I'd like to know your name, and my previous question answered."

The whiner was looking anxious to get back. Did she leave something behind? "If you have anymore business in Eterna City, I can assist you."

I will be moving my account to Songbird over the course of immediately. The signature will stay as is for posterity and reference.
Old February 26th, 2012 (09:18 PM).
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful

Kilik Chambers

Reiki was really not liking this. This girl will probably trick Kilik later. Well, at least he still has his guard up. "K-Katherine. Call me Kat." She introduced herself to Kilik. She held out her hand for Kilik to shake. He was about to give her a handshake when she abruptly pulled her hand back. She was probably still distrustful of him. The same was with Kilik.

A moment, & Kilik puts his hand down too. "Kilik Chambers." He said his name so Kat knew what his name was. "So I hope you're genorous about the bread I gave you. 'Cause I've been selling food & buying stuff to survive, so make good use of it." It was true. He was going to trade that bread for some Cheri Berries, but he had more to trade with.

Something was odd about Kat. Was it her personality, or was it something else? Something was definitely up. He got that bad feeling again. Wait, what is he doing talking to someone still? He had trading to do. Still, he wasn't gonna leave Kat like that, so he insisted to himself that he be patient a little longer. Reiki sighed from Kilik's decision.

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old February 27th, 2012 (05:16 AM).
Dragonkat
The Winged Wolf

The boy put his hand down like Kat did and said his name. "Killik Chambers." Kat nodded. I might need to remember that. "So I hope you're generous about the bread I gave you. 'Cause I've been selling food & buying stuff to survive, so make good use of it." Kat cocked her head. "Selling? Buying? Why would you sell your food?" Kat has no idea what bartering is. She steals.

Kat laughed a bit "Buying and selling. Why waste your time. You could just steal, adults don't need so much food." Kat brought out a Kelpsy Berry and handed it to Kilik. "There, you got something out of giving me bread. Now, if you excuse me, I need to wait for food." With that, Kat walked back to the middle of the road and sat down. Kat kept her hand on her knife in case Kilik tries to sneak attack her. (Mmmm... Berries are not enough for us is it Kat? Nooo we need meat.) Kat nodded and grinned. "Yes we do Candle. We just have to wait."

Rps ^-^
Pokemon Trainer Academy
Bara's Storm

World Of Vampires
Experimental
Pokemon Fallout
Old February 27th, 2012 (09:44 AM).
Lincoln West
Drowzee

Nature: Relaxed
Her six eyes gazed down at the adult as he entered the room, looking around for any sign of the escapee. Little did he realise she was waiting for him feet from where he stood, mouth salivating at the thought of his warm flesh.

Just another step...

And he took it, that single step forwards that sealed his fate. Silently she dropped from her position on the ceiling, landing softly and moving up behind him. With fluid movement she reached up and around him, slashing her blue claws to the side. There was a spray of red, a gurgled protest, and then a thump as he fell to the floor. Turning around she quietly shut the door before moving towards her victim, lips peeling back to show her fangs.

With this, we'll be strong enough to make our escape.

Jackson (Male Shieldon) Lvl 24: Toxic, Sandstorm, Protect, Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Dig
Ability: Sturdy

Bixi (Female Tirtouga) Lvl 24: Crunch, Aqua Tail, Sandstorm, Ice Beam, Stone Edge, Iron Defense
Ability: Solid Rock

Siege (Male Geodude) Lvl 22: Defense Curl, Attract, Rock Polish, Rock Throw, Magnitude, Roll Out
Ability: Rock Head
Old February 27th, 2012 (10:54 AM).
shinysweety
In it to win it! :D

Nature: Jolly
Scarlet Johnson
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I'll answer your questions, but I expect my own questions to be answered, too." The girl said to Scarlet, she took off her hat and bowed down to her. What was that all about? bowing.... But that didn't matter. "My name is Alessa. You almost hit me with that Leaf Blade of yours, but I couldn't just leave you to the guards; I Teleported you with me here to Hearthome after following along for a bit. Now I'd like to know your name, and my previous question answered." The girl then finished, she must be part pokemon too. Unless she was a alien or a mutant. But still, pokemon spirit wielder would make more sense. Scarlet sighed, all she wanted to do was get back to Eterna City and help the people, but she didn't wanna walk.

Then Alessa said, "If you have anymore business in Eterna City, I can assist you." Scarlet stayed quiet for a moment, hopefully this wouldn't be a trick. "Well..." Scarlet began, as she continued speaking. "Im Scarlet, and I was gonna go help other Spirit Wielder's escape from Eterna City, I had the whole thing planned out." She said quietly. "Until you came along.." She murmured so only she could hear it. Scarlet turned to face Alessa, "If you wan't to you can tag along with us."

Scarlet didn't wan't to chat right now, she looked in the distance, staring bellow the sun.

Click 'n' Hover~
Wonderful Pair~

Blog~

PC Family~

My Profile~

Theme~
Old February 27th, 2012 (12:02 PM).
Rafael p
Kangaskhan

Rafael looked around still alone except for his Pokespirit. He sighed and looked at a tree and fused back with his Espeon Pokespirit and walked towards the vacant tree. He smiled slightly and a dark colored ball shaped in his mouth and shot out at the tree seeming to do a small amount of damage. He smiled at the fact that the tree was so durable and he tried another Shadow ball attack in the tree until it slowly fell to the ground. He smiled again and used Calm Mind to increase his special attack nd Psychic power. He used Psychic and tried to lift up the tree and succeded for about ten seconds and then the tree fell again and made a loud crashing sound that hurt his ears. He looked around and de-fused with his Pokespirit and made sure nobody was looking at him.

" Whoaaa I didn't know that I was that strong " He said with a smile on his face. He then fell to the ground exausted and started breathing heavily.

" Don't push yourself to hard " Espy said to him in his head. He smiled at the voice of his Pokepirit and he stood back up and sat on the top of the stump that the tree once stood on.
Old February 27th, 2012 (12:37 PM).
Sir Bastian
Lean Mean Roleplaying Machine
Community Supporter

Al’

“This is getting boring~ she’s just sitting there!”

Alfred sighed internally at Fog’s impatience. Al was actually really curious as to what was going to happen. Was the boy just going to leave this ‘wild child’ be, or was he going to try to convince her to let him help her? Travel with him? These were all questions he felt needed answering.

However, Fog didn’t let up his constant pestering, and due to the two having grown into a rather similar mindset, the boredom slowly started settling over Alfred as well as he leaned back against the tree trunk for a bit.

“Come oooon, let’s find someone else to follow around! Maybe we can even find some food~”

This caused Alfred’s stomach to growl ever so slightly, a small frown on his lips. He –was- starting to get a little hungry… and he had an odd feeling he would see the two again at some point. Eventually, he gave in with a roll of his eyes.

“Alright, fiiiine… but you owe me one!” Fog cackled internally and Alfred grinned at the idea of finding something to eat as he slowly turned see-through and eventually completely invisible, floating out of the tree and towards the forest, sending a final glance back at the two kids.

Good luck with her. I think you’ll need it..

He only turned visible again once he had entered the forest, floating onwards at random, following a slightly down-trodden path of grass. “Say, Fog…” “Hmmm~?” “What was it like, back… you know, when there were Pokémon everywhere?”

At this question, the ghost turned quiet for quite a while before responding, a little less cheerfully than before. “It wasn’t the best… but at the same time it was. It sure was a lot easier back then… and a lot more interesting stuff was happening. Legends and everything flourishing all over. Not like now, where nothing exciting happens… at least, other than what you make of it.”

“… Hmh.” Alfred was quiet as they floated through the forest for a while, almost about to respond to it when he heard someone running through the forest, shouting out loudly; “Yes! Let’s go look for some people!"

What in the world was going on? Finally, something was happening! Even if it sounded a bit off. He decided to move behind a tree, never once touching the ground. Eventually, a bare-footed, brown-haired kid came running through the forest as fast as he could. Well, if he weren’t someone interesting to talk to, at least he’d make for a quick snack…

This made both Fog and Al’ bare their teeth in a mischievous grin before moving out onto the path in full view of the kid, still floating off the ground, lifting his hands up in front of him.

“Hey, hey, whoa there! Where’s the fire, kid?”
Old February 27th, 2012 (02:12 PM).
TornZero

"I was gonna go help other Spirit Wielders escape from Eterna City..." Spirit Wielders? That's what they were called? She didn't hear that one before, but the term made sense. Now Alessa, putting her hat back on, knew she was going to be helping. "If you want, you can tag along with us." Then Scarlet turned away and looked off near the sun.

"Let's get going, then." Aly took a step to grab Scarlet's shoulder from behind again, disappearing with her to the ruins of what used to be Team Galactic's Eterna building. It was broken down in the fallout, and few people ever came inside, so it always made a great place for hiding and shade. What kind of plan did she have that involved getting caught by guards? If they managed to keep in other wielders, breaking back out wouldn't be easy. Sen didn't respond, not really having an answer.

She didn't give Scarlet a chance to talk or even act startled from the transport before she went straight into things. The girl was in a rush, so she rushed. "We're in the old Galactic building. You probably had someone helping you out a few minutes ago, right?" Scarlet was likely just the distraction; get the guards out of the way so whoever was with her could get in and snoop around undetected. "Can you tell where they are right now?"

I will be moving my account to Songbird over the course of immediately. The signature will stay as is for posterity and reference.
Old February 27th, 2012 (04:45 PM).
tenthcompanion
Glass Cannon

Nature: Quirky
Allegra

Inside her mind, she could hear Zephyr trying to convince her to flee. "Allegra, the guards are distracted. I don't know why they're distracted, but does it matter? If we're going to get out of here, now would be a pretty good time, don't you think?"

The girl sighed, but knew that Zephyr was right. When would they get another opportunity like this? In a year? In ten years? Allegra didn't want to stay in this place for another day, let alone another year. She examined the window to her room once more, but noted with disappointment that the gaps between bars were too small even for her to squeeze through. Guess the only way out was the front door. Crouching down, Allegra peered through the crack between the bottom of the door and the floor. From here she could see the boots of one guard pacing back and forth. 'Lucky,' she thought to herself. 'There's only one today.'

Okay. Now for the actual escape plan. Getting up from her crouched position, she stood a little ways away from the door and thought. She needed the guard to unlock the door to her room. That was the only way out. But how would she make him do that? She could feign injury or sickness... But there was no guarantee the guard would even care enough to come check on her. In all likelihood, he probably wouldn't care at all. Hmm... What if she had suddenly gone feral or something? He would probably have to come in to subdue her, right? Or maybe kill her... No. That wouldn't happen if she was fast enough.

Allegra changed into her fusion form, growing two long yellow ears and a stubby little tail. Her eyes became pure black and she could feel the electricity running through her body. Mustering up all her courage, she used Agility to make herself faster and put on her best 'crazy-feral-pokespirit' act. Screaming, growling, sending jolts of electricity across the room. She could hear the guard as he came up to her door and opened up the little sliding window to see what was happening. He took out what Allegra recognized as a tranquilizer gun and brought it to the opening. With ease, she electrocuted the metal device, causing it to break and for him to drop it in pain. He swore under his breath and fiddled with the keys on his belt. 'I can handle this one little kid,' he thought. 'I'm much stronger than she is. I'll just get some cuffs on her and this'll be over and done with.'

The guard's inexperience and desire to impress his superiors cost him dearly that day. As soon as he opened the door, Allegra let loose a Thunder Wave and he fell to the ground, paralyzed. Not wanting him to recover and spread the word of her escape, she pulled him farther into the room, took his keys and left him in what used to be her prison cell. Right before she left the room, she turned back and looked him right in the eyes. "You're lucky to be alive, you know. I could have killed you in a second, easy. But I'm not a bully like you. I don't kill people. It's wrong and you know it is. So instead I'm just gonna lock you up in here while you wait for the paralysis to wear off. See how you like being trapped, scared, and helpless." Having said what she needed to, she locked the door behind her and smiled. She did feel a bit bad for paralyzing him, but still... that was kind of fun.
Old February 27th, 2012 (08:18 PM).
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Kilik Chambers

It seemed Kat didn't get why Kilik does those stuff. "Selling? Buying? Why would you sell your food?" Kilik didn't answer to this question. It was his life & business & he ain't gonna tell anybody, not even Kat. She was still a stranger to him. "Buying and selling. Why waste your time. You could just steal, adults don't need so much food." Again, Kilik stayed quiet. Who was she to tell Kilik what to do? He'll decide how he lives, no one else!

Kat walked to Kilik grabbing something, alerting him. He took a fighting stance, ready to fuse with Reiki, but she just gave him a Kelpsey Berry. He stood normal again looking confused. "There, you got something out of giving me bread. Now, if you excuse me, I need to wait for food." She went along to hide somewhere, readying her knife.

"There, we're done with her. Can we go now?" Reiki asked, hoping this obsticle was over.

"Not just yet." Kilik answered. Reiki sighed once more. Kilik walked over to Kat, keeping a distance. "Why don't you just come along with me, & later I'll get you some meat after I'm done." He offered. Reiki was stunned by this, it was unlike Kilik.

"What are you doing?" He asked hastily. "What if she tries to kill you?"

"If she does, I won't hesitate to fuse if she goes too far. Besides, the last thing I want is someone killing someone & eat their remains. I hate death." He commented back quietly. Sometimes Reiki can worry too much.

~Dia+PS~
Old February 28th, 2012 (07:06 AM).
shinysweety

Scarlet Johnson
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Scarlet stopped staring at the horizon when she heard Alessa's voice say. "Let's get going, then." Again, Alessa grabbed onto Scarlet and teleported them away. They were now in a building, somewhere hidden from sight. Before Scarlet could say a thing, Alessa said. "We're in the old Galactic building. You probably had someone helping you out a few minutes ago, right?" Scarlet stayed quiet, there wasn't anyone with her except Syrena, her spirit Leafeon. Scarlet was about to reply to her question, but she interrupted her. "Can you tell where they are right now?" She asked. Since Scarlet was fused with Syrena, she wouldn't be able to see her. It was now time to reply.

"Well..." She began, hesitating a little. " She's already here.." Scarlet finished, in a little louder tone than a whisper. Scarlet could tell Alessa was confused, "Here, i'll show you." She offered. Then in a flash, Scarlet wasn't fused with Syrena any more. Next to her was a ghostly Leafeon floating in the air, "This was the pers- I mean, pokemon helping me." Scarlet showed Syrena. The Leafeon wagged her tail up and down, Scarlet saw. "She's saying that it's true, only I can understand her because she's my pokemon spirit. And we were here to free other's like us," Scarlet continued, "And I can tell you'r one of them too, so maybe you could help." Scarlet finished.

She looked at Alessa curiously, "Scarlet, who is this?" Syrena asked quietly. Scarlet turned to Syrena then whispered back. "Some one that can help, so be nice. Ok."

Click 'n' Hover~
Wonderful Pair~

Blog~

PC Family~

My Profile~

Theme~
Old February 28th, 2012 (10:01 AM). Edited February 28th, 2012 by TornZero.
TornZero

Alessa

"Well... she's already here." Next thing that happened, Scarlet was back to normal and a Leafeon was floating next to her. That should've been expected. "We were here to free others like us." Then she earned herself the title of Captain Obvious. "I can tell you're one of them, too, so maybe you could help."

Hm, come to think of it, Sen, you and I have been fused since we met, haven't we? The Kirlia agreed, noting how he rather enjoyed his time occupying a physical body again, albeit shared with someone that's hardly even a teenager. At least it left room for development and cooperation, instead of dealing with a know-it-all adult. Regardless, they decided to try de-fusing. Sen himself was standing next to her now, standing on the end of his feet as normal, while Alessa's hair became a green-less blonde, and her bright blue eyes lost the red tint to them.

"Someone that can help, so be nice, okay?" Scarlet was finishing up with her partner, and Alessa leaned against one of the walls next to where a door used to be to check outside. God, it already felt weird not having that second presence in her head all the time; she'd grown so used to it. But she has to get used to this, too.

"It's all clear," she told them before turning back to her new ally. "So what was your plan? Besides getting caught by guards, of course. I'm sure you had an idea of what to do had that happened."

Old February 28th, 2012 (06:57 PM).
shinysweety

Scarlet Johnson

Scarlet watched Alessa transform into her normal self, she blinked at her ally and kept her gaze onto her. Next to Alessa was a Kirlia, of course he was her spirit, or she. "Are you really going to trust her?" Syrena said, sounding a little uncomfortable. But why? Syrena always liked help. Scarlet ignored the Leafeon, and pretended she never said anything. Then she turned to see if the coast was clear, and Scarlet quickly turned to her pokemon spirit and nodded, then gave a quickly put her finger over her mouth to tell Syrena to stay quiet. Even though they couldn't hear her, they could still see her mouth move. Hopefully Alessa didn't see Syrena's mouth move.

"It's all clear," Scarlet quickly turned her gaze back to Alessa, and smiled then slightly nodded. "So what was your plan? Besides getting caught by guards, of course. I'm sure you had an idea of what to do had that happened." Well-- to tell the truth Scarlet never thought further than sneaking in, maybe she should quickly come up with something. Scarlet opened her mouth to speak but Syrena interrupted her. "Just tell her you don't have one, Scarlet. Syrena told her. Scarlet turned to see the Leafeon, she could tell by her expression that she wasn't happy about something? She was acting like this ever since she saw the Kirlia. "Go on, tell her now!" Syrena kept insisting, this wasn't like her. Her tone sounded slightly angry too.

She sighed and rolled her eye's, "Fine." Scarlet looked to the ground as she spoke. "I don't have one, I only thought of how to get in." Scarlet felt a little embarrassed. She looked up at Alessa as she carried on, "But, we could think of one now. While sitting down." Scarlet breathed, then let herself slip to the ground and sit. Syrena then followed her actions.

Click 'n' Hover~
Wonderful Pair~

Blog~

PC Family~

My Profile~

Theme~
Old February 28th, 2012 (09:03 PM).
Dragonkat
The Winged Wolf

Kat started humming a tune Candlelight taught her. While she was humming, she heard someone walking near her. Kat slightly squeaked and jumped up, she fused and jumped back.

Kat growled, not seeing who the person was. She forgot Kilik didn't leave. Even Candlelight growled at the intruder. Kat's vision cleared up and she saw it was Kilik. Kat laughed nervously and fused back

"Sorry. You startled me." Kat said to the boy while scratching the back of her head. "Why don't you just come along with me, & later I'll get you some meat after I'm done." Kilik offered to Kat. Kat scratched her arm "Uh... Well... I gueeess..." Kat walked closer to Kilik and looked at him as if saying "Where to?"

Rps ^-^
Pokemon Trainer Academy
Bara's Storm

World Of Vampires
Experimental
Pokemon Fallout
Old February 29th, 2012 (07:57 AM).
Lincoln West
Drowzee

Nature: Relaxed
After she had finished feeding, Nika used the adults clothing to help clean her face and her hands. It had been her first true meal in a long while and the difference it made to how she felt was amazing. She felt strong, fast, intelligent. No one was going to be able to stop her now, so long as she played things carefully. Getting sloppy now would destroy her chances of escape.

Opening the door slightly and slipping out she shut it behind her, staring down the hallway for any sign of movement. Satisfied that there was none, she leapt into the air and turned, landing in a crawl on the ceiling. She was dressed in plain grey, ripped trousers and a similair t-shirt, leaving her hands and feet free to let her climb along the ceiling. Keeping her belly close to the surface she moved along the hallway, careful to keep quiet and observant.

Jackson (Male Shieldon) Lvl 24: Toxic, Sandstorm, Protect, Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Dig
Ability: Sturdy

Bixi (Female Tirtouga) Lvl 24: Crunch, Aqua Tail, Sandstorm, Ice Beam, Stone Edge, Iron Defense
Ability: Solid Rock

Siege (Male Geodude) Lvl 22: Defense Curl, Attract, Rock Polish, Rock Throw, Magnitude, Roll Out
Ability: Rock Head
Old February 29th, 2012 (10:07 AM).
TornZero

Alessa

It seems the Leafeon may not like me much, Sen started. Syrena's expression admittedly wasn't exactly a friendly one. What kind of problem could she have when they just saved Scarlet from a pack of guards?

"Fine," Scarlet said with a sigh. "I don't have one, I only thought of how to get in." Guess that should've been expected, too. Alessa seemed to be one of few at her age that thought all the way ahead.

Okay, she's used to it enough. The Kirlia disappeared from sight, and a few moments later Alessa was back to how she "normally" looked, with the tinted hair and eyes. She felt a little more revitalized, too; the benefits of being fused with a Pokémon were only increasing in her mind now. "But, we could think of one now," her new partner continued.

Aly sat down with Scarlet, already thinking. "You know where they're all being held, right? As long as we know where you are, Sen and I could probably Teleport you and the other kids out with us with little trouble." Sen added in a suggestion to take them a few at a time, considering bringing all at once would probably take too long, and Alessa silently agreed. "So will that work, Scarlet?"

Old February 29th, 2012 (11:37 AM).
shinysweety

Scarlet Johnson

Alessa transformed into her half animal form again, she turned to look at Syrena but her expression stayed the same. But she looked calm too. After that Alessa sat down with Scarlet and they both started to think, until Syrena interupted her thoughts. "Why do you trust her, Scarlet?" The Leafeon asked. This was pretty private so Scarlet replied through her mind instead, "Because she helped me, plus why wouldn't you trust a fellow spirit wielder?" She replied through her mind, so that only Syrena could hear her. "Because what if it was a trick, what if she just saved you so that you could earn her trust but then lead you into a trap. You never know what the people here do to make other people do things, maybe the adult's were threatening one of Alessa's family or friends so she would do this."

She never thought of that before, but still. "Oh shut up Syrena, well see who's right later..." Syrena didn't reply after that. She stayed still next to Scarlet and just stared at Alessa. Then her new friend said; "You know where they're all being held, right? As long as we know where you are, Sen and I could probably Teleport you and the other kids out with us with little trouble." "Great idea! And then she could teleport them all back to the adult's along with you."Syrena said, why would she think this? Did they meet before? Probably not, but what would the Leafeon have against someone that would wan't to help? "So will that work, Scarlet?" Scarlet got out of her dream's when she heard Alessa's voice. She looked at her and then said.

"Uh-Yea-- Syrena, did you find out where they are?" Scarlet asked her spirit casually, as if the chat in her head never happened. Luckily Syrena also acted casual; she said, "Yes, there in a prison cell north-east from here, but the security here is dangerous. They have lasers, flamethrower's, falling floors and all sort's of other traps." Interesting to know. Scarlet turned back to Alessa, she then began to tell everything Syrena had told her. "Well, according to Syrena there in some prison north-east from here. But she also sais they have high tech security, laser's and such." Scarlet sighed after she spoke. "Oh and, power's don't work in here. Trust me, I tried."

Scarlet looked at Syrena when she said that, then turned to Alessa. "And also, Syrena sais that... our power's wont work in here."

Click 'n' Hover~
Wonderful Pair~

Blog~

PC Family~

My Profile~

Theme~
Old February 29th, 2012 (01:22 PM).
TheAmazingAipom
searching for a life :D

Nature: Modest
I continued to run through the forest. My bare feet stepped on acorns and i was too afraid to look at how damaged they were. As i ran i punched the air again, like a boxer, like Champ. It made me feel proud of who my spirit is. there really wasnt anyone around, i felt hopeless. I might have to go into a town or something if i want to find people. And what should our team name be? How strong are we going to be? Too many questions formed into my head and i had to take a short pause because i had a head ache. How are you feeling? Champ asked, I can tell you are excited about this team thing

"Im fine, i just got a little headache." I told him.

Okay clear your mind Champ said. I just ignored him and started to run again. My headache was beginning to clear and i began to run faster. The forest seemed deserted but yet i knew that i wasnt alone. the thought made me shudder a little bit. Suddenly, another kid popped out from behind a tree and raised both of his arms in front of me.

“Hey, hey, whoa there! Where’s the fire, kid?” He yelled.

I stopped running and observed him. He looked pretty tough, but then i noticed he was floating. I took a step backwards in horror. I am not used to meeting people, let alone floating people! I let out a weak shriek of terror.Relax! Calm down! You look like a wimp right now! Champ yelled, Talk to him! Answer his question! He asked where the fire was. What fire was he talking about? There was no fire around, or atleast i didnt see a fire anywhere. Why would he want to know where the fire was?

"Um...I dont know where the fire is..." I replied sheepishly, "I was just looking for some people to join my team."

Maybe, just maybe, this guy wants to help me. He looks tough enough to fight with me. As a matter of fact, it looks like he is tougher than me!
Pokemon: Secret of The Stardust As GM XD (needs players)
Planet of the Pokemon As GM (also needs players d: )
The Elementals Rise as Brendan
Pokemon Fallout as Reggie
Old February 29th, 2012 (01:33 PM).
Sir Bastian
Community Supporter

Al’

As the kid came to a stop, he suddenly let out a small shriek, taking Al’ completely by surprise. It didn’t last long however, as he used the time where the kid was trying to compose himself to let out a cackle, folding up his legs underneath him to sit in the air with them crossed below him.

“Wuahahahaha~ It’s so much fun to scare people! Am I riiiiight?” Al’ broke into a broad grin, giving his already rather creepy figure with his slightly dark-purple skin, even darker purple hair that was jutting backwards and slightly piercing eyes, an even creepier look.
You’re right! And this guy is no exception~

"Um...I dont know where the fire is... I was just looking for some people to join my team."

This, once again, caught Al’ a little off-guard, not expecting someone not to know what this kind of phrase meant. Though he –did- look like he had just fallen into a bush and then stumbled out of it, just to hit his head on a tree.

Al’, after getting his bearings again, let out another laugh, this time sounding more like an amused chuckle as his body slowly moved around, ‘falling’ backwards before ending up with his legs still crossed, hanging upside-down while watching the kid with a wide grin.

“Too bad! Seems like it got away, huh? You’re looking for people to join your ‘team’…? What kind of team are we talking here~?”

While speaking, the boy continued floating about at random, eventually ending up with his legs crossed once again, hanging in front of him.

You think this guy would be fun to follow around, Fog? He seems kind of clueless.

“Mmmh, I dunno~ Best way to find out would be to wait and see! Though I am getting hungryyyy…”

His stomach involountarily growled again and he narrowed his eyes ever so slightly, though not seeming hostile in the least.
Old February 29th, 2012 (02:25 PM).
tenthcompanion
Glass Cannon

Nature: Quirky
Allegra

Allegra stood alone in a long, dark hallway, a feeling of fear rising up in the pit of her stomach. Sure, she had managed to trick the guard and escape from her cell, but now where was she supposed to go? Both sides of the hallway look exactly the same: bare walls, steel doors, flickering lights. How was she supposed to know which way was out?

Deciding randomly to go right, she walked briskly but quietly down the hall. Her well-worn shoes barely made a sound on the cold stone floor. Coming to a turn, she slowly moved to look around the corner. No one was there. The girl sighed in relief and continued on her way.

She continued like this for what seemed like an eternity, when in reality it was probably only a few minutes. Seeing a staircase in the near distance, Allegra began to walk faster in excitement. A staircase going up could only lead her closer to freedom, right?

Unfortunately, when she was a only few metres away from the stairs, the sound of footsteps could be heard coming down them. Her acute hearing could tell her that there were exactly three sets of footsteps: three guards. Allegra stood there unmoving, frozen with fear and indecision. She could run away fast enough so they wouldn't see her, but then she'd be going backwards. But if she stayed here or moved forwards, she would have to fight them to get out. She really didn't like fighting.

The seconds ticked past as the guards got closer. It was time to make a decision, or else it would be made for her.
Old February 29th, 2012 (03:13 PM).
Rafael p
Kangaskhan

Rafael looked around and smiled as he finally knocked down the tree with a powerful shadowball attack. He transformed back into his fused form as he grew some pink ears and a pink tail. He started to glow a little bit as he used the move Calm Mind and his psychic powers went up a little bit. He did it again and he felt like he could do anything and his eyes glew and a weird aura surrounded the fallen tree and he picked it up and put it back in place after a lot of struggle. He passed out after overusing his powers and laid down on the floor looking like he was sleeping. He unfused as if he had to in order to survive.

" I told you not to over do it Rafael " Espy said to its master as it laid next to it while still in spirit form. After a little bit he woke up and saw two others in the forest and decided to try and approach them hoping that they would be allies not enemies. The closer he got the more confident he felt that they would be allies to him
Old February 29th, 2012 (06:55 PM).
TheAmazingAipom
searching for a life :D

Nature: Modest
I watched the kid in astonishment as he floated around the area. I didnt realize how creepy looking he was. His purple hair was kind of normal, but his purple skin freaked me out like crazy! I couldnt really tell what kind of pokespirit he was.I'm not a pokemon whiz, they lived 100 years ago! But something told me he was a ghost type, which was strong against me because my pokespirit is a fighting type. I think i should approach him with caution, he could easily kill me with his type advantage.

“Too bad! Seems like it got away, huh? You’re looking for people to join your ‘team’…? What kind of team are we talking here~?” His ghastly voice sent shivers down my spine. I also really wanted to know where the fire was now, but something tells me that he was tricking me about that.

"Well...i want to start a team of pokespirit wielders...and we can like...you know...fight evil people." I said sheepishly.

I was pretty certain that this guy wasnt going to join me. He probably thinks that i am gullible and dumb because of that fire trick. But how can i prove that i am not?
Pokemon: Secret of The Stardust As GM XD (needs players)
Planet of the Pokemon As GM (also needs players d: )
The Elementals Rise as Brendan
Pokemon Fallout as Reggie
Old February 29th, 2012 (09:03 PM). Edited February 29th, 2012 by ShinyDiamond.
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Kilik Chambers

When Kat noticed Kilik, she suddenly turned in alarm & fused, unaware who approached her. It alarmed Kilik when she fused. She can fuse like Kilik? That's a surprise. She fused back to normal when she realized it was Kilik. "Sorry. You startled me." Judging from what he saw, she could probably have an Umbreon Pokespirit. "Uh... Well... I gueeess..." She answered his question. She walked up to her, which alerted Kilik. He took a step back, very wary with little trust.

"Uh-huh. To Eterna City." He wasn't going to mention if she had a Pokespirit. Perhaps she wants it a secret. "Let's go." He went along, gesturing Kat to follow along.

~Dia+PS~
Old February 29th, 2012 (09:32 PM). Edited February 29th, 2012 by Sir Bastian.
Sir Bastian
Community Supporter

Al’

The grin on his face only broadened slightly from the wary look on the kid’s face as he floated about ever so eerily. He tilted his head a little to the side as he began explaining what kind of team it was he was looking for.

"Well...i want to start a team of pokespirit wielders...and we can like...you know...fight evil people."

A team of wielders to fight ‘evil people’, eh? Sounds an awful lot like hero talk to me! Pfah, heroes. Always with the selflessness and wanting to step in front of others to keep them safe.

Al’ rolled his eyes a little, not realizing he did it in person rather than just in his head. He lifted his arms to rest his elbows against his knees, his fists pushed up under his chin as he looked over the kid in front of him, smirking slightly.

“Evil people, huh? And I’m guessing you’d be the leader of this… ‘team’? What kind of evil people are we talking here~? Adults? ‘Evil’ spiritwielders? You got a plan for what you’ll do when you fiiiiind someone you want to fight?”

All the while he was talking to this guy, Al' neglected to notice the other kid beginning to move towards the two.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links