Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Stage
Reload this Page Pokémon Fallout (M) [Best Veteran 1Q '13]

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Stage This is where the In-Character roleplaying happens. Before you create a thread here, recruit some players in Roleplay Casting. Your very own legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures awaits! Let's go!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old January 26th, 2013 (07:50 AM).
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
[Done waiting. Incoming.]

Kotowa Yamada - The Meeting pt. 2

Koto stood. They weren't killing anyone. In fact, they seemed to be friendly to the other new boy. He began walking towards them. It wouldn't be long before he found out if he had to run or stay. He finally got within speaking distance, and said softly, "E-excuse me... Do you want to kill me? Should I run?" Kasai practically facepalmed, and shouted, "You best be ready to be dying! I will make absolutely sure that none of you live before Koto even suffers a scratch!"

This made Koto jump, as he wasn't expecting Kasai to have any input. He quickly turned around, and growled at his phantom image, which he didn't know only appeared to him. Kasai growled back, and said, "Listen, boy. I'm saving your ass right now. You just turned your back to them, which is a fatal move. Now turn back around and prepare to fight!" Koto suddenly turned back around, fear in his eyes. He took an unsteady fighting stance, but didn't make any move to expose any weapons, much to Kasai's dissent.
Old January 26th, 2013 (02:13 PM).
With Quiet Courage

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to dcjboi
Bay
Near Eterna Ruins
A voice interrupted Bay’s strain of thought.

"...A lot of people died, I can smell death from all the way over here. Someone did this on purpose, they wanted this, and they could want more. My guess is that their next target might be Jubilife," So... where does that put /us/?" As she said this, her cheek became distorted to Bay’s astonishment. As Bay’s eyes wandered, he saw a similar deformation on Emily, which he stared at deeply.

Bay’s mind took no notice of the conversation after that, and he blankly stared at everyone. All he could hear was his thoughts of what should be done. From what Bay could understand, whatever did damaged to Eterna would be headed to Jubilife although one thing came to mind, how would they stop whatever did this? Nobody in the group seemed to be capable of going toe to toe with whatever did this and combating the source of this level of demolition seemed far-fetched. The thought of fighting anyone capable of this made Bay’s inside feel cold and it all seemed suicidal. Then again, what would be the purpose of doing this?

The idea of Eterna being attacked didn’t really bother Bay although he didn’t want harm to come of Jubilife. Also he didn’t like the idea of something this powerful lurking around and by the looks of it, if this creature was aiming to destroy Jubilife, they were probably aiming to destroy all of what was left of civilization.

“AAAAAH!" the scream of Mako startled Bay and caused him to jump to his feet and reach for his knife in his pocket. It confused him yet further the girl Mako introduced as his sister was the cause of his trauma.

"E-excuse me... Do you want to kill me? Should I run?" a voice emanated from somewhere nearby and soon a boy emerged from out of his hiding spot in a fighting stance. He seemed shaky and almost unsure if he wanted to fight them. Also why ask if he should run?

Turning around, Bay replied, “Who are you and why were you listening to us?” now fully aware that the boy he though he saw earlier was just eavesdropping on them. Bay slowly paced his way towards the boy with his shoulders broad and his hands in his pockets. If this boy was hostile, Bay wanted to test out an idea for a technique on him.

Old January 26th, 2013 (10:13 PM). Edited January 28th, 2013 by IceFyr1928.
Is now DeathofShadows

Kotowa Yamada - The Meeting Pt. 3

Koto faltered, stumbling backward, all the while muttering, "Oh no, they are still after me... He wants to kill me... So much death... I didn't try to... They attacked me, now They are after me... What to do? WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT FROM ME!!!" Koto suddenly exploded, tears falling from his eyes. Flames leapt up around him, and he bared his fangs at Bay. His claws slid out from their hiding places, and Koto took a step forward.

"I am done running... No more..." He said. From Koto's perspective, everything had already gone black. There was no turning back now. He sprung at Bay, slashing with claws and biting at any part of his body that Koto could reach.
Old January 28th, 2013 (09:01 AM).
King of the Hell

AMETHYST the WIELDER
Near Eterna City Ruins

Chapter Two: Part One
Reach for Hope

Amethyst, meet your crazy aunt. Don't get near her. She's schizophrenic. Amethyst's giggling was only withheld until Lucy had to laugh, which echoed in Amy, and seemed to fill the area in joyous giggles. Why can't it always be like this? As the laughter died down, Lucy started talking to Emily, and Mako introduced his sister... Huh. And then she bit him. Well. Ain't that something. Amethyst couldn't help but chuckle at it, covering her mouth with one hand. She couldn't help but keep giggling though, and seeing as someone might wonder why, she spoke though the giggles. "It's just like those old cartoons!" She kept to her laughter a bit, until the ruined city was brought back up. Mako sure was concerned about them!

Amethyst decided to enter this conversation. Something in her pushed her to speak up. "Maybe not... But we have strength in numbers... If we find whoever it is that did it, we can beat them by working together! There's no way we can lose if we just use teamwork!" Then something distracted her. Mako's arm. It looked injured, didn't it? Did it, or did she... Sense it? Either way, she seemed to be following something inside her, and it told her to do this. She approached Mako, gently held onto his arm with both hands, and closed her eyes. She seemed to focus a lot of energy into whatever she was doing, and this showed in the slight grunt she emitted. "Nnnnnngggghhhhh...!"

Her hands began to glow, along with her entire body, and the glowing seemed to cause a reaction on Mako's Arm, healing the injury completely, but leaving Amy a little winded. She smiled, however.

!
Old January 28th, 2013 (03:09 PM).
Let the Good Times roll!

Nature: Relaxed
Mako Reese and Cecilia (Gin) Reese

Amethyst walked over to Mako and grabbed his arm. He wasn't sure what she was doing, but he didn't protest. She then started grunt, as if she were thinking really hard about something, and then she started to glow. A strange sensation came over his arm, and once Amy stopped, something felt like it was missing. He grabbed his arm in several places, and noticed that it didn't hurt at all...though, to say he "forgot" that he'd broken his arm...was actually rather accurate. He'd inadvertently been using his good arm since his broken one got snapped in half, and it was barely being held together by the still reforming bone that was there. He'd gotten used to the pain and the strange aches, and it actually felt unnatural for them to be removed so suddenly. He noticed that the claw marks from the Haxorus were gone, as well- well, those that were on his arm were, at least.

"Wow, Amy. I didn't know you could do that." Mako continued to feel the various parts of his arm. He looked at Amy and said, "Thank you!" He said, flashing a smile. "But are you alri-" He stopped suddenly. He looked at Amy, then to Cecilia, and then to the others. Then, he tried to touch his back, reaching around his shoulders and up from across his waist. He felt something...very...VERY strange. It felt almost like some sort of thick paper. Then, the paper moved. "GAH!" Mako said, immediately throwing off his upper-body wear to reveal claw and sword wounds across his chest. He reached back again and tried to feel the strange object on his back. It was smooth, like...like nothing he'd ever felt before. He grabbed a hold of part of the strange object and pulled on it. Whatever it was came apart rather easily, but he felt a sharp pain on his back when he did it.

He looked at what was in his hand, and...he was sure he'd seen it before. It was black, and it had small hair-like appendages branching off of it. He thought, and he thought for a few moments more. Then, he remembered. It was something he'd seen in his storybooks about pokemon at a younger age. His eyes widened when he realized that what he was holding was a feather, and thus the sharp pain came from the fact that he had wings.

He knew he couldn't fly, though. He had no control over the wings other than a few basic movements, and he wasn't completely sure that there were bones in his wings. How long had they been there, though? Since the metamorphosis just a few minutes ago? Well, that's what he went with. He put his clothes back on, and turned back to Amy, clearing his throat and then saying, "S...so are you okay?"
Old January 28th, 2013 (05:11 PM).
Is now DeathofShadows

Aria

Aria nodded. Makoto was actually quite the nice kid, should one get past his requirement of orders. That and his killer instinct.

"So, Makoto, You haven't told me what kind of spirit you have. Mind doing so?" she asked. Makoto grumbled something, it seemed to be along the lines of 'I don't want to talk about it', and he crossed his arms, much like a young kid refusing to eat his vegetables. Aria sighed, and asked again. Still no response.

"Makoto, tell me now, or Spark will here of this insolence!" she shouted at him after a few unsuccessful attempts. Makoto quickly unfolded his arms, and matched her stride once again, as if the entire incident had never happened.

They were exiting the city now. Plants grew up around the abandoned outer edges of the city, and signs of civilization became scarce.

"So, Makoto, you were saying about your spirit?" she asked one last time. She glanced up to where James was walking ahead of them. He seemed fine, if not lost in thought. She turned back to Makoto, awaiting his response.
Old January 29th, 2013 (08:28 AM).
King of the Hell

AMETHYST the WIELDER
Near Eterna City Ruins

Chapter Two: Part Two
Reach for Hope

Amy smiled, simply replying, "I didn't know either. It might be because of my new friend~!" She did a small twirl, and the white dress-like appendage fluttered into the air for a moment. She cocked her head slightly at the feather. It didn't take long to figure out what that meant. Wings! Mako, we should put you on top of the Christmas Tree! However, her attention was distracted by something behind them. Apparently there was a bit of a scuffle going on over there. "What the heck is going on!?" Some other boy was attacking Bay, for seemingly no reason.

"Hey!!" Amy appeared right in between them (realizing now that she was able to Teleport) and swung her arms in either direction, a palm aimed at both Bay and this other boy. She knew Bay wasn't exactly an enemy here, though. Well, Amethyst decided to do something risky. "Stop!!" She shouted at the unknown boy, before her blue eye began glowing very bright. The boy's eyes would begin to glow as well. "Look, we don't want any more fighting. That's why... I've Destiny Bonded you. If you want to hurt any of my friends you're going to have to get through me, and if I fall, you do too! Got that?" Amy glared at this boy. She really wasn't happy about it. "Look, we have enough problems without you making more for us. Can't you see there's a city over there that is destroyed?? Come peacefully, or we both die!"

!
Old January 29th, 2013 (12:54 PM).
Is now DeathofShadows

Kotowa Yamada - fight or flight?

Koto faded back into consciousness. He felt strange. There was some girl in front him. Although she was younger, Koto could feel the power eminating from her. Oh no. She was angry. Her eyes were glowing. He was in trouble now...

"No, no... Not another... I-I-I didn't want to! Now I've done it... They caught me, and now they will kill me..." Koto said. He backed up, but ran into a tree trunk. He suddenly groaned, and hurled. He caught his breath, and retched again at the sight of regurgitated flesh. Once that bout was over, he looked up fearfully. "Please... I didn't mean any of it... Please don't kill me! DON'T KILL ME!!" he yelled, tears streaming from his eyes. All of his fear was selling up inside of him. It was all over. He was going to die.
Old January 29th, 2013 (10:48 PM). Edited January 29th, 2013 by TornZero.
Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader

Send a message via Skype™ to TornZero
Hailey, Arcea, Tim, Aiden & Anonymous Gabite Wielder #1 - Eterna City Ruins ~ Outskirts

"SAVE ME, TIM. YANDERE ALERT." Arcea's intimidation tactic must have worked! Olga seemed to be unaffected by Aiden's Attract after a moment, and that means she gets him all to her happy little self.~

Or rather, Arcea was free to concentrate on other things. Namely, the reason she was there. She glanced briefly in Aiden's general direction as if considering what to do with him before she decidedly disregarded his presence. She'd keep him riiiight where he was. It worked for her anyway. "...I'm here seeking help for my friend." Arcea explained, slightly grim now. She was referring to Hailey. The gardevoir spirit wielder was Arcea's primary concern, and always had been. Arcea leaned forward, leaning over slightly as if to intimidate Olga. This however was merely her attempting to show how serious she was. "...She's on a path of destruction—She wants to destroy /everything/," Arcea continued to explain. She clearly cared about the situation quite a bit.

With that, she stood up straight and crossed her arms. "...I want to save her," she said. Her tone emphasized that she did not want to simply stop Hailey. She didn't want to defeat Hailey. She wanted to /save/ Hailey. These were very different phenomena(nananana). Arcea was anticipating questions, and she was ready to answer. However, for the moment being she went silent, leaving Aiden to hang idly, his head dangling down her back.

Emily & Lucy - Near Eterna City Ruins

Aaand Lucy had had about enough of /this/. Sorry, Amy. Mother dearest does not tolerate attacks. This boy was clearly out of his mind. They had just been /standing around/ and he had attacked them! That was all she needed to know, and she walked right up to him and punched him in his crazy/stupid face. Not just any punch, mind you, but a dynamic punch! Her hand raised, then switched positions and switched again as if she could not decide where to strike from. She finally struck out after a brief moment and just slugged him without hesitation. Bam! Considering his type weakness, there was almost no chance he would remain on his feet after that blow. Whether he could get back up was another question entirely. The blow was a bit cheap in nature, but Lucy did not care. Survival left no room for honor in the face of crazy.

Emily didn't plan on letting this kid off with just a bruise on his face. He just tried to attack her new friends! (She didn't have many friends.) With Lucy's powerful, potent, puissant punch from the front, Emily teleported behind him (it worked this time!) and blasted him with the best Water Gun she could muster out of a high-pitched scream. Her attack, at least in this case, was at least as strong as a Hydro Pump, boosted even more from the type weakness that Lucy just exploited. Feel the power of love, scumsucker!

The poor boy was getting knocked around by people throwing cheap shots and combos. It wasn't a fair fight at all, in full honesty. Did they care? Nah. In fact, Lucy's next response was to take notice of Emily's actions and promptly lift her dress up — mind you she /was/ wearing pants — and open her mouth stomach to catch Koto, where she immediately swallowed him whole, complete with a large drink of water to wash him down, courtesy of Emily. Cue slurping sounds. She then proceeded to steel herself against physical attacks with her acid armor. Koto could struggle, but Lucy's body stretched in an almost rubber-like manner and refused to give way, squeezing its victim harder each time he caused her some form of pain until he'd find himself unable to move at all — Assuming he bothered struggling in the first place.

Woah. ...Woah. It's almost as if this was familiar somehow! Serious déjà vu here! Lucy, you /pig/! Stop eating everything and every/one/ in sight! It was Koto's turn to find out what a TV dinner felt like after being consumed however, and Lucy didn't seem to feel any remorse. She did not however immediately digest him. Rather, she turned to the others, hands on her hips and rather gravid looking belly sticking proudly out with her domineering stance. To change off from the status quo of devouring people, Lucy felt like 'sealing the deal' even further with a change of Pokéspirit! In a matter of moments, her belly-mouth disappeared with Koto still trapped inside, and her adorable, Audino-like poofy tail took a spot on her lower back with matching ears comfortably sitting on the sides of her head. Nothin' quite like being eaten by a cute girl that gets even cuter after the meal, right Koto? Mildly sadistic tendencies aside, Lucy had things she wanted to get to.

"...Right," she said in a co**-sure tone. There was a hint of anger in said tone, suggesting she had had a long day and was not in the mood for games. "I feel like a human /prison/," she continued with mild disgust. Yes, even Lucy was getting sick of eating people — this was mostly because it was inconvenient, but a case of indigestion seemed to have found its way to her this time as well. This was not the time to spit him out, however; he didn't deserve it. "Bay, Mako... Are you with us?" she asked, hands still on her hips. She seemed to be seeking confirmation, however she didn't wait for an answer. "...Then come with me," she continued in a less domineering tone, turning and beginning to walk off in search of Jubilife. She made a point to meet Mako's eyes and smiled lightly at him, proceeding to beckon him with one hand. She wanted to speak to him personally.

I will be moving my account to Songbird over the course of immediately. The signature will stay as is for posterity and reference.
Old January 30th, 2013 (11:16 AM).
Is now DeathofShadows

[the phrase 'Scared out of his mind' seems fitting.]

Kotowa Yamada - End of the line

Koto was sobbing now. Then she came. He almost didn't see the punch incoming. Yet it wasn't just a punch. He'd suffered through those plenty of times. No, this hurt beyond anything. He felt his jaw crack as it hit. He was thrown quite a few feet too. He had assumed the fetal position, shaking with the cries of fear and pain. Then some other person decided it'd be funny to spray water at him, painfully too. He'd passed out before the attack was finished.

Koto awoke in a small, rubbery sack. He elbowed out, finding that it was flexible and...warm? He suddenly opened his eyes, the past events rushing into his brain. He screamed, clawing at his prison. Fire erupted out of nowhere, directed in all directions. After a few futile attempts to escape, he stopped. There was essentially no way out. Come to think of it, it was comforting. Finally, he was in a safe place, however temporarily.
Old January 30th, 2013 (01:00 PM).
Swaggins
Silver Tier

Nature: Brave
Makoto
"I don't actually know what my spirit is..." Makoto said helplessly, "It only talked to me once, and I don't think it liked me." He rubbed his arms, the back of his neck, and then stroked his tail, "I don't want to talk about it." He was silent for a moment then spoke up, "When is Spark coming back? Is she mad at me?" He asked, staring at the dirt pitifully.

Spark
Spark flew lower when she saw buildings in the distance. From afar they looked grand, though as they neared she saw the deathly and neglected structures. She flew to the ground just at the center of the city, and scanned the area. She saw eyes in the buildings, watching her fearfully. "Are they scared of me?" She whispered.

Well you have wings and you landed in the middle of their town. Not to mention you are a child of all things. Xatu said.

"Why would adults be afraid of children?"

Are you sure they are adults? Take a look

She looked closer at the windows, although the eyes ducked away and many were dirty faces, She noticed they were all children. "It's a town of children? Just like children's city!"

Possibly

"I'll talk to them!" She said. "Hey! There is no reason to be scared, I won't hurt you." She remained still and non threatening but there was no response. She unfused so that she was back to my normal body to prove she was a child. "See I'm just like you guys."

Sheheard some mumbling and things breaking, then she saw one of the kids had cowered out. "Please don't hurt us..." He whimpered, "We have a heard time living like this anyways..." Although he had stepped out, he kept his distance and neglected to get near me.

"I won't hurt any of you, I'm just here on my way somewhere."

"The last one to come here... H-he killed two of us and then kidnapped another. He had wings like yours..." She knew he had to be a kid, but she wondered why would he come to town and kill other children.

"Was he a human eater?"

The boy shook his head fearfully. "He took my sister miss..." He stood far from spark, and was looking down. "I think he might kill her..."

Spark thought for a moment, she had an idea, "If I help you will you help me?" The boy looked up hopefully and nodded.

"I'll do anything..." Spark figured the whole town wouldn't help me just because she helped one child, but she figured that helping one would be a good first step.

"Well then, I'll kill this murderer and in turn you let me stay here." The boy nodded, but when Spark tried to get close he backed up. "Ok... Well it is a deal then." She refused with Xatu and started to lift off. "Where do you think he went?"

"The place on the island... I think he took a liking to that building..." The boy said. Spark sighed, the one place she thought was safe housed a psychopath. Typical.

"Well even better! I'll get your sister back and you will not have to worry about this killer." She flew north toward the island.

Well looks like you will have to kill after all. Xatu said sarcastically.

"Well if I have to kill for peace then I'll gladly do it. It'll be on my conscience in the end anyways and not someone else's."

An action is an action, whether you justify it or not. The burdens you will take on with that kind of logic will surely kill you. But I guess you know what you are doing huh.

"Well maybe I won't have to kill him." I said mutely.
Old January 31st, 2013 (10:05 AM).
King of the Hell

AMETHYST the WIELDER
Near Eterna City Ruins

Chapter Two: Part Three
Reach for Hope

Before Amy could shout "Lucy stahp Stop!" there was a huge double-team attack on the boy. "Lucy!" ... Huh. I think they're a little bit /too/ involved in their battle to hear her. Well this can't end well. Her last visions were Emily spraying water on the boy before everything went black. The bond was now broken, and Amy collapsed onto the ground the same moment the boy did.

~

"Amethyst...?"

"Amethyst? Hey..."

... "Mmm... Hm?"

"Amethyst, wake up." That voice... It was new, yet somehow familiar. Then another voice came, one she couldn't possibly forget.

"Hey kid, this is no time to be snoozin', get up!" Yup, that snippy Weavile, Blade.

Amy felt she had regained control of her body, and slowly propped herself up. As she struggled to get up off of her knees, she was offered a hand from both Faith and Blade, and accepted them both as she stood upright. Now consciously aware of her surroundings, she spoke up, "My subconscious again...?"

Faith seemed confused. "This happens to often?"

Amy shook her head. "Well, only once... Twice now."

Blade crossed his arms. "This time it's your fault."

Faith nodded, though she didn't seem particularly happy about it.

Amethyst shook her head. "How was I supposed to know they would beat him up? I can handle stuff myself..."

"Clearly not," Blade muttered, receiving a cold glare from Amy.

"Well..." Faith started, though took a few seconds to continue. "I wouldn't exactly say it's your fault, but... You might want to think your actions through before you do them. Destiny Bond is a very risky move."

Blade scoffed. "Thinking? Who has time for that? Fast attacks beats planned ones before they're even done planning."

Faith looked to be very offended by this. "Who said planning had to be done during battle? An expert strategy will put fools like you to rest before you can get a single hit in. You'll run into every trap set for you!"

Amy felt her patience being tested. "Guys, that's nice and all, but--"

Blade growled. "Says you. I could outrun your attacks and shred you up before you can set a single trap!"

Faith scoffed and shook her head. "I can't believe I have to share living space with this cretin!"

Blade gritted his fangs and looked ready to pounce. "Cretin!? Why you--!!"

"/GUYS/!!" Amy shouted, catching both of them off guard. "Knock it off!! How can I beat my enemies," Amy said, walking by Blade, "and how can I protect my friends," as she passed Faith, "if the both of you are too busy attacking each other?? You'll get me killed, let alone my friends, if you keep doing this!!"

Both Blade and Faith looked guilty of their actions, though when their eyes met, they shared glares at one another.

"Ugh," Amy sighed. "Please, don't make me have to choose between you two. I need you both. Can we please work together?"

The both of them growled slightly, but finally spoke simultaneously, "Fine."

"Good. Now... When do I wake up...?"

Faith pondered the question for a few moments. "Hmm... I suppose it can't last too long. But then again, there was a super-effective attack, so... It could be anywhere between a minute and an entire day."

"Is there any way to wake myself faster?"

Now this question was puling; she received no response.

!
Old January 31st, 2013 (02:40 PM).
Let the Good Times roll!

Mako and Cecilia watched as the girls beat down the boy who was assaulting Bay. Cecilia clapped and made expressions that would imitate laughter. Mako wasn't sure what to make of the situation. He wasn't quite happy that Bay was getting hurt for no reason at all, and Amy even tried to stop the madness, but to no avail. As Mako expected, the assailant was eaten by Lucy, and though he felt bad for the poor boy, a smirk inadvertently sprouted on his face.

After a short while, Lucy asked the two if they were coming along, and motioned for Mako to come over to her. He smiled and replied, "Yes ma'am!" On his way, however, he noticed that Amethyst was lying on the ground. He didn't remember her sustaining any damage, but she definitely looked unconscious. Mako ran over to her, bringing Cecilia down from off of his neck and cradling Amethyst's body, saying in a panicked voice, "Amy!? Amy, are you alright?" He put his ear to her chest...and there was a heartbeat. He could even hear her breathing steady albeit shallow breaths. She didn't seem to be in a critical state, nor did she seem to be descending into one...from what he could tell.

"Sorry Cecilia, looks like Amy's gonna have to have a turn." Cecilia pouted and puffed her cheeks at this. She was a spoiled girl. Mako placed Amethyst on his back and wrapped her arms around his neck, promptly picking her legs up and hunching over so that she wouldn't fall off. He walked over to Lucy and said, "So, uh..." He looked at Amethyst's face, and back to Lucy. "What's up...?"
Old February 2nd, 2013 (03:09 AM).
Evil Cute Thing

Nathan

Nath opened his eyes and looked into the damp air. It had been another long night of pondering and guessing on what his future would truly be like. He stared at a dirt wall in which he slept in and looked around the underground ruins. There was one things he knew, and the only reason he kept on living, and that was the hope that he would one day see see sunlight once more. He was surprised no-one had come to wake him up already. Surely the guards knew what time it was? It was apparent to Nath that it was certainly daytime, for all his weariness from work had faded away like pouring thin mud into deep holes for a bath. No guards? No work? Just silence. Getting up he noticed the floor had cracked, and was badly damaged. Having no clue on what was going on, he peered out the hole that was between him and work. No-one could be seen, only more cracks in the ground that widened and shortened in a DNA-like pattern, only much more jagged.

He climbed out the hole and landed on his feet, slightly shaking the ground as his feet pounded against the floor. This is new he thought as bits of rock crumbled from above his filth ridden head. He had not been aware that anything like this had happened during his long slumber, and was cautious and wary wherever he went. Acting upon those statements, he slowly walked down the tunnel, checking every nook and cranny for any clues of what was happening. His only clue was a broken pick axe which stated the name, Flora Newbore, a girls name surely. Nath had no memory of this girl working in the mines, so he kept in mind the name of the girl. He carried on walking

A sudden shiver overcome Nath, along with the sound of crying. At this point in time, Nath was completely freaked out and didn't want to move at all. He didn't want too, but something else did... He backed away from the source of the sound slowly, only to find that whoever it was crying didn't like that at all, and let out a loud screech. With a gust Nath flew back against the wall behind him, and started to panic. Whatever it was, it didn't want him to leave or come closer but Nath was too freaked to move anyways. After regaining mobility he stumbled and muttered as he tried to find the exit to these ever-twining cave routes. It didn't matter to him what direction to take, he just had to chose the way he didn't come from and surely he could leave and see day light? right?

At first, luck seemed to be on Nath's side, as the route he took linked to the public underground area of the whole of Sinnoh, better yet, he was still in Hearthome. That luck seemed to just disappear when dozens of bird ghosts surrounded him, screaming and yelling out his name in a bird type of way. They spiraled him and teased him as he tried to escape the horror he was currently in. There was no escape. Nath fell to is knees and covered his ears. He could see all the walls cracking with every sound wave the ghosts produced. Nath couldn't move, he was paralyzed with fear. Until a miracle happened. The birds were swished away and turned into nothing more than dust and another similar bird came forth to wipe out the remaining specimens. The ghost looked into Nath's eyes before he fainted, out cold in a collapsing mine shaft

Old February 2nd, 2013 (12:07 PM).
With Quiet Courage

Send a message via Skype™ to dcjboi
Bay

Bay halted as Amy teleported between them, throwing him off guard. Her Destiny Bond ability was something of an innovative technique that he had never heard of but apparently it was like she connected her soul to the boy who attacked him. Feeling at unease even though Amethyst intervened, Bay frowned at the thought that this boy attacked them out of the blue even though he didn’t know who they were and the boy had even managed to put a deep cut in his arm, blood leaking out although Bay forced himself to avoid looking at it.

The boy walked backwards and pleaded for his life. It was almost as if he didn’t know that he attacked them. As if they didn’t recognize this, Emily and Lucy began to beat around senseless CURBSTOMP HIM!!! followed by Lucy capturing the boy and storing him in her stomach along with water from Emily’s Hydro Pump. Did that help with the digestion process and apparently the experience of being in someone else’s stomach didn’t prevent Lucy from eating him.

The thought of this along with the gash on his arm made Bay gag for a moment but he managed to hold back the urge to let loose his food (it was a hard thing to come by these days) and he looked in his bag for some sort of bandaging but it was a lost cause although he did manage to find an old, torn, orange shirt. Making due with the shirt, Bay ripped off a piece of it and tied it to his arm sloppily. The blood soaked thread but it didn’t seep through Lucy called both Mako and Bay and Bay followed behind the former.

He noticed Amy comatose on the ground and stared at her with puzzlement. Was it her Destiny technique or did something else happen to her? Mako lifted her on his back in a manner similar to how he was previously carrying his sister after checking for her heartbeat. Hopefully she would be okay but regardless, there was another thing that was tugged at his conscious. Bay dashed up to Lucy hoping that she wouldn’t kill the boy.

“Lucy, that boy was trying to kill me but for some reason he turned into a completely different person when Amy stopped him. Please don’t kill him.” Bay pleaded. The blood held in the shirt began to leak out and blood trickled down Bay’s arm to his hands. He felt that he should’ve been able to handle it although if Amy hadn’t stopped them then one of them would be dead. “But what are you going to do with him and also what are we going to do once we find whoever leveled Eterna?”

Old February 2nd, 2013 (12:40 PM).
Evil Cute Thing

Nathan - Mt Coronet peak

Nathan awoke from his horrible nightmare with a jump, not moving, but his eyes wide open, and is body reluctant to move at all. As he looked straight forward from the awkward stance he was currently in, he could see large, ancient pillars, rising into the clouds, like candy floss on a stick.
They used to be able to make cotton candy.
People used to make it even without the help of pokemon, and that's what really bugged Nath. He lay down and thought about the world, about how lazy people had become, about the sunshine. Wait. Sunshine!

Really badly hurting a leg or two that was already pretty badly torn up anyways, Nath could get up slowly and finally breath a sigh of relief, an achievement indeed. As he worsened his body he got up, limp, and alive. He breathed a big breath of fresh air, something he had not done in 5 whole years. The lack of vitamin D really had made his body structure very crooked, and he looked like a old dwarf, or so is friend said while working in the mines.
What happened in those mines? And how did I get here?

Flasbacks of Nathan's nightmare began crawling across his mind like spilt water. He could remember...
A bird, a strange ghostly bird, with feathered horns. He had seen it in an ancient history book. It was something like... Star? Pell? No it was more like... Noct, Noctowl maybe. He couldn't remember much, but it must have truly stuck to his memory, as for the rest of is memory is probably long gone of those days. So much dirt and coal fills his memory now. Just a blank cloud and an impenetrable wall. Nath really felt like that man stuck between a rock and a hard place right now, just not being able to fit all of the pieces together made him feel lost. Although it wasn't always true, his uncle's wisdom was always the 'pick me up' and 'go get em' kind, and Nath really could use some of that wisdom now. He had no clues, or leads to why he was here... Or in fact, where he was.

Old February 4th, 2013 (01:13 PM).
Is now DeathofShadows

Aria sighed as the group trudged along, cracking her back. Ugh, and she thought she'd never get tired of the scenery. She caught up with James. It had been a while since they had talked. Thankfully,they were on the last leg of their journey. Home! It was so close! She elbowed James playfully, saying, "Gee, what's goin' through that head oh yers?" She laughed at how her country drawl showed itself a small bit. "Wasn't expectin' that! Haha! Guess it must be t'excitement t'git home! Hahahahahaha!"

She looked back to where Makoto was following silently. "Hey, Makoto, Y'all hear what happened t'my voice?!? Hahahahahaha!!" She had to stop for a small breather she was laughing so hard. It didn't help that she started all over again once she said something. She could even hear Eve and Blaze laughing in the back of her mind.
Old February 4th, 2013 (01:36 PM).
Evil Cute Thing

Nath turned around until a giant tree made of crystals caught is eye. It was beautiful. He walked up to it to examine. On a stone were some incarnations of rules and laws going on about pokemon spirits, but Nath, having lived underground for the past 2 year, had no idea what this meant. The tree started to shine, and Nathan worried whether he had done something wrong. His thoughts were false as the ghostly bird that he saw before came forth and said,

"I've been waiting for you..." In a ghostly kind of way, kind of creepy to Nath's ears.
"Bah I'm just kidding, cut the ghostly stuff. For Arceus's sake just hurry up allready!"

"But your a ghost? Of what? Are you a pokemon?"

"What do you think I am, I'm Noctowl, pleased to meet you!"

"But how are you... here, I thought pokemon were extinct."

"They are kind of, but you and I share a strong spiritual connection. I don't know why either trust me, but hey whats the worst that could happen, hey we got a world to save!"

"What are you talking about?"

"Your going to be a poke-spirit wielder dumdum!"

"A what now?"

"Argh just fuse with me I'll explain along the way!"

Nath felt a strange, but satisfying force in his body, and all of a sudden, his whole body seemed to change. Two large wings grew out from where his arms were usually kept, and two feathered horns with red tips grew from is head, along with a complete change in wardrobe, from cloth to fashion! Nath had never experience anything like this before, and felt great although shocked at the same time.

"With this, what can I do?"

"Destroy the world or save all you love... Your choice!"

"Well then, first stop, Children's city, I got some revenge to take care of!"

"I love revenge, sweet revenge!"

Old February 4th, 2013 (02:21 PM).
Swaggins
Silver Tier

Makoto
Makoto looked at Aria confusedly, then became a little scared. He was concerned that she was becoming crazy, and might kill him. "U-uh, please don't kill me... That sound is scaring me..." Aria was smiling and making noises that sounded like "Ha ha ha" and it scared him a bit.

Spark
Spark had taken off north for the island."You think he is stronger than me?" She asked.

Plusle chimed in, interrupting Xatu before he could utter a response, Of course not! Electricity beats flying, duh. All we have to do is shock him until he pops! Spark paused for a moment, that was a bit dark for Plusle, though she put it off.

"What do you think Minun?" Minun had not said a word to her for what seemed like ages. "Are you still up there?"

Yes Came a sad, female voice, I'm sure you will win.

Spark knew that she was saying that just so Spark wouldn't ask any more questions. "Is there something wrong Minun?"

No-- its just. She paused, When you had no memory, I thought you could live happier, safer. But now that you have it back you are going to risk your life again...

"It's fine though, I'm doing it for a good reason now."

Arc did thinks for good reasons and he died! He died alone, without me... Spark felt sorrow as well now, When you die, then what? What if a psychopath takes us, uses us to kill anyone he wants, just like the girl who possessed Xatu?

"I don't know..." Spark said, "But I used to be a psychopath too, remember? It is my job to bring this world back to normal so nobody has to fear that, and maybe you can even have a body..."

You can't promise that, no matter how much you try I'm sure Arceus would never let us back.

"Well he gave you guys to me didn't he?" No more words were spoken, but Xatu had noticeably had said nothing. He was watching events, amused but heart stricken. "I can promise that I can try..." Spark said quietly.
Old February 5th, 2013 (09:05 AM).
Evil Cute Thing

Nathan - Children's city

After about 20 minutes of flying and explaining from a wise Noctowl, Nath could just see the Children's city. He had pretty much gotten the hang of flying already. He landed in the entrance to the underground, where two thugs were guarding and quickly unfused thinking it would stir up some commotion. The thugs stopped him as he tried to enter.

"What are you doing here?"
"Um, I'm here for... work..." He grunted as he said that.
"Whats with your fancy clothing, and why are you out in the sun. You should no better. The boss won't like this, thats why I'm going to let you off, because we're mates yeah!"
"Thanks a lot, I'll just be on my way."

Nath slyly pulled out a note he had been keeping in his pocket for a few minutes now and slid it into one of the thug's (Jhonny) pockets, then walked into the cavern where he found several cracks in the floor, probably off that encounter with the ghosts.

"Hey I remember this" Noctowl chirped, "those ghosts could have kille you there!"
"Really, well thanks for that." No more was said.

Nath finnaly reached a locked door, and fused back into noctowl.

"Okay, so let's try this." Nath charged up a shadow ball attack, and failed. Several attempts were made and most were fruitless. One sudden erge of power shot up and WHAM! the whole door fell to pieces

A few hours later

Nath's efforts were rewarded well. He flew away looking back at what he ad done. Only 3 lives destroyed and 1 of them was a pokespirit. There he was fighting fist to fist combat wit the owner of the underground mines a master genius, but like Nath had not fully mastered the pokemon spirit, but had killed him when he was knocked out with a time-taking shadow ball. His efforts did not go unrewarded, as all the workers cheered him and Jhonny was appointed the new head of the mines. Feeling pleased with his work, Nath set out to Solaceon, where a photograph he held was showing.

"Noctowl, we're going to Solaceon town!"
"Why?"
"I've got a photograph. Aparently it's from when I was a boy, but the one on the left is my uncle, and te one to the right I think is my dad. I want to see if they're still there!"

Old February 5th, 2013 (11:07 PM).
Pokemon Professor / RP Mentor
Crystal Tier

Nature: Sassy
Lucy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lucy listened to what Mako had to say, but it wasn't relevant to what she was about to ask. She glanced at Bay when he approached and just sort of took that in too. Hmph. Bunch of softies. How did they expect to live if they were so willing to trust some /lunatic/ that decided attacking a group full of Pokemon Spirit Wielders was a great idea? Just then the awful sensation of white hot flames inside her belly hit her and her eyes narrowed, her expression becoming rather deadpan.

She actually seemed like she might throw up! Rather than that though, she raised a hand to her mouth and just sort emitted a rather ragged cough, simultaneously coughing up a small fireball that dissipated rather quickly after scalding her fingers, two smaller jets of flame totally coming out of her nostrils. She shook the mildly burnt hand briefly and shuddered, a grimace on her face. Perhaps she had predicted his course of action incorrectly. She immediately used amnesia in anticipation of further resistance from her captive.

"Nnn... don't worry about /him/." she explained to the two males. "I think he's settling down, anyway." she continued after a moment, glancing down at her stomach. She coughed again and a bit of smoke came out. Without having boosted her non-physical defenses that had been an at least somewhat unpleasant experience. She cleared her throat and coughed yet another time as if having trouble breathing. After this she seemed to calm however. "Hey--You. No more fighting. Got it??" she asked, prodding her stomach rather hard twice before decidedly distracting herself from the situation at hand to ask Mako the rather obvious question.

"...So why're you following us?" she asked. Her tone was actually rather friendly, if not ever so slightly strained from having her throat singed. She seemed amused by his presence, and almost seemed to have forgotten that she'd totally eaten a dude. How could Lucy be so casual about this sort of thing, even considering the world they lived in, and how many times had they met up now? Three? ...Four? She hadn't been keeping count, assuming that they'd be lucky to meet up twice. Mako was no longer a stranger, and Lucy wished to capitalize on the opportunity.

For the moment being, she wasn't acknowledging Koto, partially because she didn't want him to get the idea that he could just scorch her insides to make her do what he wanted. I mean, sure she could probably fight back against that, but did she want to? Distortion World /no/! She needed to establish that she was boss here, and hopefully from there she could try and get some sanity out of him. Hopefully.
Old February 6th, 2013 (07:49 AM).
Evil Cute Thing

Nathan - Somewhere above Sinnoh

Nathan had been flying for hours now, presumably going in circles. He decided that he really needed to rest now and was cautious that his stomach was rumbling. He swooped down only to find a giant forest between him and the earth. However, a forest isn't always that bad, vegetation means food, and food means life. He flew down closer to his destination and took a moment to summarize to himself what he was seeing. Large tall trees and completely overgrown bushes rose up over the canopy, there were a few clearings as far as he could see, and a small town nearby, that looked habitable. He landed in the town and looked around. It was not as run down as hearthome, the only real damage was of old building not being repaired, but most of the humans seemed to work quite well with each other. Most children only wore cloth round the waist as there was no wool left, only the wool sheared before the pokemon disappeared. The town was definately not Florama, as Nath was certain Florama was south of here. It seemed more like a civilized village. Nath was cautious as to were he went and unfused so he would not freak people out. He wandered round the village, and no-one really minded, looking for some form of leader or mayor. He found him picking berries of a nearly dead tree.

"Hello, are you the mayor of this town?"
"Yes indeed I am, what can I do for you poke-spirit wielder!"
"You knew?"
"Yes I can see it in you, anyways what did you want to ask me?"
"Is there somewhere I may stay for the night and gather some supplies?"
"Accommodation, yes, food, unfortunately not... Let me share a story with you! A young boy, his name was Buzz, ironic I know, wait that's not funny yet! Anyhoo, for 4 years that beedrill, get it now, poke-spirit wielder has been keeping our crops alive... 2 days ago he just vanished! Excuse my jokes, they keep me strong willed at times!"
"What if I were to find the poke-spirit wielder?"
"Well that would be great. But first you must rest, you look tired"

It was true, Nath was tired, and the man was strange, but Nath knew if he could find that beedrill poke-spirit wielder then he might just be able to save the town, ad Nath for that matter!

Old February 8th, 2013 (09:20 PM).
Swaggins
Silver Tier

Spark
Upon landing on the island, just at the top of the first waterfall, Spark couldn't help but feel small. Looking to the top of the mountain, she could see an outline of a wonderful and tall castle. He could see the silhouette of flying object near it, circling it. "That must be our target." He laughed, "Remember when we used to do this for food and clothing. Now we are doing it to help, times change." She began to lift off but Xatu warned in her head.

Flying leaves you vulnerable to attack, you may not be a faster flyer than him and get ambushed. She nodded, See that cave? It should take you to the top I sighed.

"So much time in caves, I kinda wish this guy would come down here and fight me already."

Well it isn't just a cave, you will have to climb a mountain and walk through a forest. I should say that stealth would be your best bet, if you can get in and save the girl and then get out, then you might be able to fight him over land or water, a better advantage for you.

"Caves are so eerie without companions, I kinda miss people..." She ranted.
Old February 8th, 2013 (10:01 PM).
Let the Good Times roll!

Mako looked away and scratched his head. "I guess I never really expected that I'd need to give a reason." He looked behind him at his sister. He wanted to protect her, and it became painfully clear after the incident with the two assailants that he wasn't qualified to take care of her alone. Still, since the little episode he had, he felt stronger. Much stronger. That didn't necessarily make him a better fighter, though. He was worried, his sister meant the world to him. At times, he wished that he'd never returned home, that Cecilia would have remained in her mother's care and that the two would live a happy, quiet life. He blamed himself for all of this.

But he couldn't tell Cecilia that; she looked up to him. If she were to find out that he was incapable of protecting her, then she would start protecting him, and that would put her in more danger. No, he needed these Bay and the girls to make up for his insecurities, to cover his weaknesses. He trusted them. Things were changing: he wasn't able to contact Kraus anymore, and the blackouts had suddenly stopped, and his mind and his body- his entire character was changing in ways he wasn't prepared for. He needed others to support him.

He looked at Lucy and bore a huge smile. "Well, I couldn't possibly leave my little chick-a-dees to face this dangerous world on their own, y'know?"
Old February 9th, 2013 (09:29 AM).
Is now DeathofShadows

Aria - Home at last

Aria finally settled down, only chuckling slightly. She walked over to Makoto, and put a firm hand on his shoulder.

"Now listen here," she said, the out-of-place accent gone. "If I were going insane, I surely wouldn't be laughing like that. See, I grew up talking like that, and got rid of it most of the way, and finished it off when I met Spark for the first time. Don't worry about it. It's gone now." Aria nodded, and began walking again, saying, "I don't know about you two, but I want to get home!"

As they entered the town, she was greeted with an abcence of life. There seemed to be not a single thing in sight, human or otherwise. She quickly ran to the entrance to the farm, finding the sign half broken. As she ran to the townhouse, she quickly saw more and more signs of disuse. Well, she had been gone for a few months. She quickly arrived at the house to thankfully find it in almost pristine condition, even though it required some sprucing up. She walked into her dust covered house, tears filling her eyes as memories flooded in... Her father had told her stories in that rocking chair, her in his large lap, until she was 12, the kitchen, where they'd make pies for the entire town every year... Among other things, the shelf of pictures remained the most memorable. She finally broke down as she dusted off a picture of her dad and his brother, who she'd hardly met but was still great friends with, in front of what used to be a barn. The cheery smile on both of their faces cut right through to her soul, thus the crying began. She sat in her father's large rocking chair, holding the picture close. The empty gap left by her father's death had opened back up, and she didn't know how to fill it in again.

Now, now child, is it really that bad? There is no cause to fret. You have us two wih you no matter what! We will never leave you, no matter what you're going through, Eve said kindly. Aria nodded, and dried her tears. There was no reason to cry. She had more than family with her at all times! She quickly got up, dusted herself off, and replaced the picture among its companions.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)