The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 10th, 2013, 08:47 AM
Nate
Evil Cute Thing

Nature: Timid

Advertise here
Nathan - South Floroma

Nath woke up with a plate of food handed to him by one of the village people. They were very kind to him as he got himself ready for eterna. He stored 5 oran berries and some revival herbs just incase, and set off for Eterna.

He just found himself casually walking into another town, and did not think of himself as a threat. he was confident and rearing to do something good. When he finnaly reached Eterna he realised just how bad the place was, it was worse than Children's city. He carried on walking, pretending not to notice the crying children with their parents giving them care. Nath sighed.

I know what you're thinking, you think your uncle might be here?

"Yeah I hope, but we must carry on, the world needs that beedrill guy. He's like a hero to them people."

You know, if he is... dead... you may still be able to help.

"What do you mean?"

I mean, take his spirit, become the beedrill!

"And what will happen to you though, I feel like I allready know you too well."

I'll still be here, but you can fuse with either beedrill or me.

"He will be alive, I just know it..."

Not a word more was spoken. Nath reached a small building where a lot of noise was coming from and peeped trough the glass. It was the beedrill guy! Nath really hoped that he was just sleeping, but he looked dead. There were crates and sacks all around and two men throwing sack filled with people in. Nath couldn't bring himself to fight and backed away.

What are you doing, this is your chance!

"No your right, this is my chance..."

Nath slowly edged back to glass and glared trough the window. He knocked on the glass tree times, enough for the men to hear, and used hypnosis to send them to sleep. He smashed through the glass and crawled inside to help the beedrill. he was too late, he was dead...
Old February 12th, 2013, 02:49 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Hardy
Lucy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lucy's expression became something of subtle amusement at the way Mako phrased things. "Yours, huh?" she asked, only the slightest note of warning in her tone. However, it was difficult to take her seriously with the smile on her face. Sorry, Koto. I'm too busy flirting with a dude to take care of you. Not really though. One hand drifted to her stomach as if to gauge whether she had accidentally snuffed the poor boy's life from existance. She couldn't feel him moving... That's bad, right? She wasn't sure considering how docile some of the others had been in a similar situation. Her expression had become somewhat serious for the moment being. "Where did you say you were from again?" she proceeded to ask Mako, her expression softening immediately upon disregarding her prisoner for the moment being again. For the moment being, she was challenging Mako to take it a step further, see if he had the guts to propose something to her. Not freaking fair. Her guts are like THIS BIG right now. A hand drifted to her hip, an expectant look on her face. There was no escaping this one, Mako. The elephant in the room was now in the spotlight and nobody would be able to pretend they hadn't noticed afterwards. As a bonus, she was readily able to check up on Amy while she discussed things. Speaking of which, she was becoming rather worried about the smaller girl. I mean sure nothing had /hit/ her, but Lucy didn't think people normally passed out like that. She focused her power into the form of a wish, and then bestowed that power onto Amethyst, attempting to heal her of wounds she wasn't certain Amethyst even had. Meanwhile, Jubilife lurked on the horizon, definitely not a heap of rubble.
Old February 13th, 2013, 12:43 PM
Nate
Evil Cute Thing

Nathan - Eterna City

Nath was now staring face to face with a dead body, with sick feelings in his stomach. No-one could see where he was as the abandoned house was far from the rest of the Eterna society. Knowing this he still was cautious about being here. He noticed that the beedrill spirit had now unfused from the dead person's body and had somehow vanished. There was nothing left of the guy. Nath searched his body for some form of identification, and he was successful. An old broken fountain pen had the name Carlos written on it, presumably the beedrill guy. He slipped the pen back into the pocket and stood up. He soon found himself down again as he slumped onto the floor with sigh. He was tired, and his efforts ad failed, perhaps if he slept for a little while he may feel better. Nath instantly fell asleep...
Old February 13th, 2013, 04:32 PM
dcjboi
With Quiet Courage

Send a message via Skype™ to dcjboi
Bay
Silently, Bay paced beside Lucy and Mako while listening to their conversation until his reserved nature caused him to continue reading the electronics magazine he started before. Soon he fell behind the group although he was within reaching distance although when Jubilife came into view, he put the book back into his bag and gazed ahead with a determined look.

A furry tail sprouted from his rear and he dashed on ahead, past the group, into the grungy city that lied ahead. He Disliked this place and hadn't seen it since he was young although he knew that he would be able to defend himself from the city and comatose any adult that attacked. He was more worried about the children who were being abused and used as slaves in the area. Surprisingly the population was more sparse than usual. It wasn't outright noticeable although Bay could just tell. There was no sort of damage or outbursts of the sort going on in the area although the fact that adults controlled the area was still a definite for now.

Bay paused in his feet as he approached a fenced area enclosing a tower that was half reduced to rubble with two dried and grungy fountains outside, two adults and a child on the ground, being kicked and spat on and sadly turned his head to the fact that the very thing that he hated was going on in front of him but he had a bigger thing to his concern, whatever leveled Eterna would be here soon but he was surprised that his group had gotten to their destination before their attackers but what if they were wrong? Bay balled his fist but turned as he head the boy yelping after one of the adults landed a solid hit on him followed by the sound of ribs cracking.

The area was more brutal and disgusting than Bay had remembered but he knew that he couldn't allow this to prevent him from doing something. Bearing an enraged expression, Bay ran over to the area and swung an open hand at one of the men, who had an untrimmed beard although he wore a torn and dirty suit, causing him to tumble into one of the fountains. He grabbed the other adult by his leg and slammed him on the ground and pushing him down hard enough to displace the dirt but not hard enough to kill. With that said, looked at the boy, who was bruised badly on his check, and nodded before taking off. He hadn't alerted the city but he knew that he couldn't go around doing this sort of thing for every child.

A realization came to Bay: If it was a singular force that destroyed Eterna then chances are it was done from the outside. If so then the people inside of the city would be endangered and also if the City was destroyed from the outside in one hit, then he wouldn't be able to do much from the outside. Bay sprinted around, while noticing the disturbed stare of a few adults but they probably thought that he was just running errands or something of the sort although his clothing did make him stand out amongst the children along with his bushy tail. He couldn't find Lucy, Mako, or Amy but he couldn't let this stop him so he continued his search for them, heading towards the entrance of the city.

Last edited by dcjboi; February 16th, 2013 at 07:44 PM.
Old February 13th, 2013, 06:21 PM
machomuu
The Lights in the Sky are Stars
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed

Mako Reese and Cecilia (Gin) Reese

"D-did I say where I was from?" Mako scratched his head, taken aback by the rather out-of-nowhere line of questioning. He had no idea why Lucy was asking the question...but he wasn't sure if he should answer it truthfully. It wasn't a secret, but she seemed serious. She had a look that made him want to spill his guts to her...well, not so much "want to" as "feel obligated to". She reminded him of his mother. He would have called her "ma'am" more often if he hadn't been constantly reminded of who she was.

It didn't really matter, though; he needed to place his trust in her. He said that he trusted her. Was that a lie? Mako wasn't sure, but he was dead set on making it fact. He moved his hand from his head to his side and and returned his glance to Lucy. "Pastoria, born and raised. Why do you ask?"

Last edited by machomuu; November 22nd, 2013 at 10:57 AM.
Old February 16th, 2013, 02:54 AM
Nate
Evil Cute Thing

Nathan - Eterna City

Nath woke up exactly where he was previously, on te floor in an abandoned house. There was a sigh of relief and a squark of pain but Nath got to his feet rather quickly. He noticed that the body was still lying in the same position, so no-one had found it yet. Nath looked outside. It was darker than it previously was, but not by much, he hadn't slept for long, maybe an hour? He knelt next to the body and muttered, "sorry I was too late." nathan seemed to expect an answer back as he waited for a while, just to be sure.

So what are you going to do now? Just leave him?

"Actually, I was thinking of a better idea, someting you mentioned earlier. Take his spirit! I'm not quite sureow to do it but I guess I'll be okay? Right?"

Yeah just try to connect with the spirit inside of him just like you did with me.

Nath reached out at te corpse and placed is hand on it's head. He could feel something inside, a life force slowly burning away. He suddenly felt connected to whatever was inside, it was a positive energy and it felt tingly and funny. The energy then seemed to flow into Nath's body like a worm wriggling into its nest. The energy faded away and Nath removed his hand from the corpse.

There was a small voice inside Nathans head that both Nath and Noctowl heard.

You saved his life, and now e's in your head, haha, how does it feel?

Nath didn't really know how to answer that question just yet and ardly knew how to talk to this beedrill yet, but he knew deep inside he did the right thing.
Old February 17th, 2013, 03:19 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Lucy - Outskirts of Jubilife
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lucy's attention was drawn away from Mako briefly by Bay running off. Now what was that boy doing? ...Boys. Who understood them anyway? Thank god I have a daughter. She directed her attention back to Mako. "I 'unno." she admitted casually with a shrug of her shoulders. "Seemed like a good talk starter." she clarified. "Pastoria..." she said in an awkward tone that suggested she'd never heard of it before actually clarifying such with words. "Never heard of it. Is it one of those ghost towns?" she asked casually. "I'm from--I /was/ from Eterna... The reason I ask is because--Well... I--" she started, abruptly cutting off mid-sentence as anxiety gripped her. She had no idea that Mako apparently compared her to his mom. "Nevermind..." she stated in a slightly distant manner. Sorry, Mako. She'd spill her guts to you but she's currently using them to trap a dangerous boy. No kissy scenes today, as much as I'm sure Koto loves hearing Lucy flirt from within her.

Speaking of Koto, however...

Lucy placed her hands on her rather gravid looking stomach, a gesture Koto may be able to feel depending on how aware he was of his surroundings. "I've got to deal with this troublemaker, and we're already at Jubilife." she stated, and then smiled in a slightly awkward manner. "Let's talk again though, alright..?" she asked in a tone that hinted at mild shyness. Flirting aside, she proceeded to slowly turn her back on Mako, giving him enough time to give her an answer before doing so. One of the hands on her stomach turned into a pointing finger which she promptly jabbed into her belly, poking at Koto through her stomach walls. "Hey. You." she said poking her belly two more times, deliberately in different spots, before allowing her hands to once again rest there. "What's the big idea attacking us, huh? We didn't do nothin' to you!" she said to Koto in a rather irritated tone, accusing him of doing her wrong in tone alone. "I /could/ let you out of there, but definitely not if you're going to act like /that/." she explained, apparently threatening to keep him inside her if he didn't cooperate, oblivious to the fact that her stomach was probably the only place Koto had felt safe for a long time. And to be fair, and secret organization hunting him down would have to go through her to get to him like this--Literally.
Old February 18th, 2013, 02:02 AM
Nate
Evil Cute Thing

Nathan - Eterna City

Nathan was still unsure on how to communicate with the poor little guy or girl, and Noctowl was trying to help too. It was just a silent buzz, or a very quiet buzz. Nath wasn't too sure what he was hearing, or if indeed that the beedrill was really there, perhaps it needed more time to get used to it's new owner? Nath peered out of the window of the shack too check if anyone was arround. Just a cabbage stall, and a few people, surely he could slip back past them into Floroma? It was worth a try, Nath was allready sick of this place, and never wanted to come back. Eterna truly was a discrase. Nath was confronted with two options, pretend he is a citezin, but how would the locals react to a child fully clothed, or to fuse with Noctowl and put them to sleep not death. Peraps he could just fly over and out of Eterna, but Nath wasn't sure if they had any weapons or not, however Nath didn't see any point in having any weapons for the sky, surely no-one would attack them from the sky?

Nath had made up his mind, he was to fly over and into florama and then hopefully gain control of the beedrill spirit. He stepped outside the shack still very cautious, and made sure no-one could see, before fusing with Noctowl. He flew into the air and flew high enough, not visible by any townsfolk. It was either that Nath truly was not visible, or the townsfolk didn't want to attack... It was only a short few metres to actually get out of town and to arrive on a messed up road to floroma. Nath could just follow this path, and go back to floroma. Nath was a bit unsure about what had previously happened, and seemed to be using his powers well allready, another thing which suprised him. He was also now caught up on one side of an argument between Florama and Eterna, which he hoped would never happen. Life just got serious.
Old February 18th, 2013, 05:27 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
Kotowa Yamada - Reawakening

Koto was jolted awake by a sharp pain in his side. He shouted out as it hit again, this time at his cheek. Someone was poking him! Trying his best to assume a defensive position in such a confined space, Koto eventually was able to curl up into a ball. Only then did he realize that someone was talking to him. It was slightly muffled, but he understood all the same.

"I-I-I d-didn't want to hurt anybody... Don't kill me! They're still coming, and they want to kill me! You want to kill me! Everyone wants to kill me!!" Koto yelled. There was no mistaking the fear in his voice. He needed to run, but there was nowhere to run away to. Nowhere to hide. Koto fainted, becoming still.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Makoto

Makoto followed Aria, although much slower. This place scared him. So was Aria, despite her assurances. It wasn't until he saw the farmhouse that he realized why Aria had been so excited. It felt like home. However, instead of entering, he sat on the front porch, many things going through his mind.
Old February 19th, 2013, 03:51 AM
Nate
Evil Cute Thing

Nathan - South Floroma

Nathan was back again in the town that entrusted him with a very important job of which he failed. He wasn't feeling to good about himself, but he knew he still had to help in some way, if he could just fuse with beedrill...
A sudden sudder came over him, like some colossal beast was watching him. Nath thought nothing of it though, he had more important things to worry about, the main problem being Floroma. He wasn't sure how the people would react to his return. He decided there was only one thing to do, explain the situation to the town.

When Nath entered Floroma everyone was staring, and smiling? They all looked appy, but surely they could see that there was no Beedrill. Nath felt a little creeped out, but bravely stepped forward towards the mayor. The mayor seemed pleased with Nathans return, so Nath explained the full story, no lies included.

The mayor laughed and said "You did all you did, and now, you possess another spirit you cannot talk to, that reason is because you and Noctowl have a strong spiritual connection, a one that cannot be broken. You may find it will take a long time to be able to fuse with other spirits you may obtain throughout your journey. Altough it's a mystery how you and Noctowl have that strong a connecton, it's almost as if it could enter the real world...."

The mayor was very wise, and very psychic too... Nath finnaly understood what he needed to do, just have a little patience. Nath went back to the straw bed he slept in last night and sat down. He looked at the sun, it was nearly mid-day. Nath was sure that if he tried hard enough he may be able to connect with beedrill.

Nathan starting reading some old books, one of the books he read was called 'legends of the universe' and had a picture of some beast, presumably a pokemon, with a ring around it's stomach, or some sort of wierd shape. The book stated that the pokemon was called arceus, the creator of all things. Nath laughed. 'The destroyer of things more like' he turned the page to find some rather interesting facts.

'Without a core, we cannot strive, arceus is the core of all things. Without time, we cannot adapt, Dialga is the lord of time. Without space, there would be no life, Palkia is the being of space. Without balance, everything collapses, Giritina is the dragon of the distortion world.'

Nath just had an idea. If arceus removed all the pokemon, the world and universe would all collapse! He must of had to keep some alive, such as dialga and palkia, or even giratina, or else nothing would exist. Unless it is just legends. Nath kept the idea in his head, perhaps he could ask someone knowlegable, but who? Nath was tired of thinking. Perhaps it was a stupid idea, 'if these beasts did exist why haven't they helped us then.' Nath was not sure
Old February 19th, 2013, 09:33 AM
Dusk
Fighting to Renew my Past...

Nature: Lonely
∣ Amethyst Yula
Jubilife Outskirts

Chapter Two: Part Three
Reach for Hope

The bickering between Faith and Blade was slowly drowned out by... Silence? No; a slow, quiet buzzing noise. A near-silent droning sound that seemed to slowly increase in volume, until she couldn't hear anything else. Eventually the sound jolted her awake.

Evidently, as she was sleeping, her hair was fluttering upward as if tossed by some unseen wind. This has happened twice before, hasn't it? Also, when she awoke (with a slight jolt) her eyes were glowing brightly. Although, as her yes opened, the glowing seemed to fade until they looked like regular (irregular) eyes. She was somewhat dazed for a moment, and for some reason her emotions were being highly amplified. In fact, she was only able to hold her breath long enough for Lucy to say what she was saying before she burst out, "Pastoria!?"

"I went there when I was little!!" Amethyst's eyes seemed as if they were sparkling with delightful memories. "We got to see the Great Marsh... But we had to go home because Blade got into a fight with a Croagunk and got poisoned." She looked down, resting her head on top of Mako's. Blade and Faith were walking (in her vision, anyways) alongside Mako.

"Seriously?" Faith chuckled. "You lost to a measly Croagunk?"

"No, he--uh... called in others and they ganged up on me!" Blade grunted, arms crossed again. "I fought a bunch of 'em off, but they all kept poison jabbing me, and eventually I got poisoned. Then they dragged me away because of the poison. I woulda won that fight, too."

"Pffffft, /right/." Faith laughed. "And my sister is actually hiding under my dress."

"Is that who you wanted me to look for?" Amethyst turned her head, watching Faith. "Do you know where we should look?" Don't mind Amy, just talking to invisible ghosts and whatnot

"I... Don't have any idea... Sorry. I was more hoping we'd run into her by chance." Faith sighed quietly, looking at the ground ahead of her.

"Oh... Well if you think you see her, let me know, okay? We can go say 'hi'!"

"... Right... Thanks, Amy."

"Don't mention it. I'm glad I can help." Amy turned her attention toward the town ahead of them. "Jubilife...? Wow... It looks... Bad..."

Old February 20th, 2013, 01:57 PM
Nate
Evil Cute Thing

Nathan - South Floroma

Nath sat staring into the sun for a while before attempting to try again. He was moderately happy, and already planning his next move. He had two things in mind... Solaceon and Beedrill, but he would have to focus on Beedrill first, as he made a promise to help this town, and to help it's flowers and food grow. Nath knew that he would have to come back regularly to help it again, but he also knew he could help the rest of Sinnoh's plants grow too. Nath sat up and prepared to focus

A strange tingly feeling was inside his head, as he tried to focus on talking. "It's ok, you are safe," were the words he kept repeating. It was dificult, and tiring, Nath almost collapsed with a headache! It wasn't for about 10 minutes before a small sign of life showed. A small voice! It said "I'm here please can you hear me?" A voice finnaly! Nath tried to quietly calm down the pokemon and said "I can hear you! You are safe with me."

There was quite a silence for a few minutes, 5 to be precise. Suddenly, the beedrill finnaly spoke clearly, and quite confidently. It said "My name, is Buzz, I am grateful that you saved me, but reaching your head was dificult, something quite strong was blocking my spiritual energy... (cough) Anyways, I am your humble companion now, so fuse with me as you wish!

Nath knew that Buzz would be perfect for Nath. It was polite, and calm, but obviously quite timid. There was quite a shy tone in this spirits voice.

'Let's try fusing then!'

Nath was a bit unsteady at first but quite quickly got steady. Beedrill was another sky based pokemon, just like Noctowl, so flying wasn't much of a problem. Nath hovered out of the barn he was sitting in to tell te townspeople the good news.

Nath felt good after helping the townspeople. Nath discovered that this Beedrill could also make plants grow in SUPER TIME, which might be very helpful in the future. He looked upon the new Floroma Town (he done the whole town not just the south) It was a very noticeable change. Lots of berries now grew were shriveled up ones had been before, and many weeds and vines had disapeared. Although the town and it's surroundings were still rather screwed up (in the sense that there were still many vines and weeds) Nath felt really good about himself, for the first time in a long time. It was nice being able to see people that don't treat him like dirt. He turned around to look for his next destination, the road to Children's city. There Nath could rest and take a break from all the travelling.
Old February 21st, 2013, 02:59 PM
Batel
A nothing.

Send a message via Skype™ to Batel
James Joules Garnet

James stared at the the path before him the entire way while Aria was talking to Makoto. He literally said and thought of nothing as he walked, simply slogging out the hike as he was used to doing on journeys. Lisbon of course, decided that was the best time to start talking about combat tactics and strategies for future fights. He often did this, but James didn't understand why. Every fight he'd been in, James had beaten the enemy up, down, left and right. Aria was the only one who had gotten the drop on him so far. And that was because of his own foolishness. It wasn't until Aria came up beside him and elbowed him that he started a little, coming back to reality.

"Huh? What is it Aria?" James asked, his eyes a little wide. Were they under attack?! No... She was just goofing around. Huh. James smiled at Aria's antics with a jovial smile. Makoto was freaking out, which made him laugh out loud. These two really weren't so bad. They were the best entertainment he'd ever had, which was a rather sad realization for him. He hadn't been so happy since he left his Mother.

When they reached the house, James stopped outside quietly, allowing Aria some time alone... But not without letting her know that she could take her time. He looked around,wandering over to a fence. "This place is even worse than the cities... Cleaner... But damned if it hasn't been consumed by the plants..." James wondered if maybe this place was to Aria what his old home was to him... Maybe he should check on her... She probably didn't need him there, but even so. He felt he should make sure... Just in case. James moved to the house's entrance and went inside, coming upon a red-cheeked Aria. Had she been crying? Alarm bells went off inside James' head. Oh crap. Had he intruded on something /really/ personal? Feeling he was obliged to offer an apology, James swallowed his pride fully and spoke with a soft smile to her. "Hey Aria... Everything okay?" He moved to her, putting a hand on her shoulder. He felt utterly exposed, showing his genuine concern for this girl. "Uhm... Hey... So I know you're good friends with that girl Spark... But if you wanna talk, I can listen. Anytime."
-- Synth

Last edited by Batel; February 21st, 2013 at 11:30 PM.
Old February 21st, 2013, 07:29 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Lucy - Approaching Jubilife
Lucy twitched a bit, not quite amused with Koto's apparent paranoia. "I don't want to /kill you/! If I wanted to, I would have done it already!" she claimed, staring down at her stomach. Only after several minutes of what was apparently silence did she realize something was wrong. "...Hello? Do you /hear/ me??" she asked, prodding her stomach sharply twice before become frustrated and placing her hands on her hips. Well, one thing was for sure. He /definitely/ wasn't getting out if he was going to play silent! He could just stay in there! That would show him!

"...I guess everything must look bad in your eyes." Lucy observed in a lackluster tone to Amethyst. "You were out for a while there. Is everything alright..?" she asked. Amethyst had no doubt noticed that Lucy's stomach was occupied. This didn't stop the larger female from proceeding on her way without regard for the extra weight hanging from her mid-section. "I guess we're looking for attackers." she said in a quiet voice. Though she'd only pointed out the obvious, that was honestly because she really didn't... have a plan to speak of. Did they wait for an attack? Confront someone suspicious? What warranted suspicion? She supposed she'd have to keep her eyes out, and be ready to fight on a full stomach. How unideal.
Old February 21st, 2013, 07:53 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Kotowa Yamada - Reawakening pt. 2

Koto was jolted awake yet again by the prodding. He shouted briefly before remembering where he was. Thankfully, he was still in his curled up position, so he just tightened up again. "What the hell do you want?!?" Koto shouted. He felt his anger rising, and his vision was starting to fade. No! He had to maintain a clear head about this! He waited for his captor's response, alebeit a scared wimpering.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Aria

Aria sniffled slightly as she realized that James' hand was on her shoulder. She looked up into his eyes, smiling faintly. Eventually, she said, "Oh, it's nothing much. So many memories tend to hit hard when they're all past... My dad woulda loved you. He was one a those guys that made friends with everyone. He found time to make even the hardest days seem fun... Oh, how I miss him..." Aria began crying yet again, and leaned her head on James' shoulder. She was greatful that she had a friend that would be there for her. Perhaps it was just time to start a new era of life, and forget the old one.
Old February 22nd, 2013, 03:47 PM
Batel
A nothing.

Send a message via Skype™ to Batel
James Joules Garnet

When Aria didn't respond, James at first thought that maybe she was angry with him for encroaching on her private thoughts. When he looked at her though, that notion was swept away in the tide of emotion that was pouring out of the two spheres gazing into his soul. James felt an arrow rent his heart in two when Aria spoke of her Father the way she did. It /had/ been something really personal. And yet, James didn't budge from his position at her side, especially not when she was in this state. Without a second thought James wrapped moved his arms around Aria and hugged her tightly in a swift movement. To hell with with his pride. And to hell with what Lisbon was yelling at him about 'proper' etiquette. He wasn't going to watch his friend cry and just stand there. This was it. This was all part of being a knight. He had to be there for those who needed him. Forget about being the cold noble. No... James didn't want to be a dark shadow of a person. He wanted to be someone that people could rely on.

James whispered to Aria, as though he didn't want anyone but her to hear what he was saying. That would be fair to say, from an outside perspective. But from James' eyes, he was really just trying to comfort a friend. "Let it all out... Don't keep any inside... It'll poison you worse than anything ever could..." James said this, and knew he was right in what he was saying. That was why this quest began in the first place, wasn't it? James' Father had been taken from him, and he'd let his despair just build up to the point that he was willing to do anything. He'd abandoned his Mother. He'd travelled to Coronet and taken the power worthy of a deity in a bid to create his own world of order. That wasn't what his Father would have wanted. What he wanted now was a perversion of what he'd dreamt of having as a child. But now Aria was, through her own emotions, making James realize that he couldn't go along with thinking so callously.

Quite suddenly and without warning, tears began to trickle down James' cheeks.
With a struggle, he managed a short sentence.

"I-I... I m-miss my Dad too..."
-- Synth
Old February 23rd, 2013, 02:03 PM
Nate
Evil Cute Thing

Nathan - Outskirts of Children City

Nath flew down to rest. He was only going to rest for a few minutes to restore his fatigue and have something to eat. He reached into his back and struggled to pull out his food. His food wasn't the only thing that came out of the bag. A torn photo fell out and land on it's back. Nath noticed it, and got a little teary just by looking at the white paper back. He picked it up to refresh his memories.

The photo was probably from before Nath was born. The economy in solaceon town looked good then, everyone working together to support families. Those really were the days, if only people were more considerate, and less greedy, perhaps everything would become normal and balanced, just like it was with pokemon. There was a man on the photo, which was Nathan's uncle, and he was leaning on something... But the photo was torn there... Nath started to cry a bit more, before yelling
"I don't wanna do this no more!" A little too loud. There was no telling who heard him scream.
Old February 23rd, 2013, 07:59 PM
shinysweety
In it to win it! :D

Nature: Jolly
Scarlet Johnson
Outskirts of Children City

I sighed, its's been forever since iv'e traveled... Hi, my name's Scarlet Johnson. And this is my rather annoying pokespirit... "Where are the berries?!" That was my pokespirit, Syrena. "Were out! Gosh, if you wanna have some go outside and don't be lazyyyyyyy." I replied, in a slightly bored tone. Just as Syrena was about to argue with me, I spilled out words. "Let's go Travel again." The words shocked Syrena, and myself a little too actually. It's been forever since iv'e been out.. wait? Iv'e said that already..

Oh well. Syrena's expression turned into a faint smile, and she nodded. Yaaay! This was going to be just liek the old days! We quickly packed up all we needed, food, sticks, ect; Then headed out. We made out way out the tree house we had built together, took a while. We were still on a branch that was right infront of the entrance. And just to make sure, we both scanned the place before leaping out of the tree. I landed on my feet and together, we began walking. "Uh-quick question, where are we going?" I asked.

I turned to Syrena, she didn't look at me but replied. "I don't know.. I guess we'll have to wait and see where the place will ta--" Syrena got interrupted by a not so far away scream. Well more of a loud shout.. not that shouts aren't already loud.And with that we both rushed off to the direction of the shout, hiding behind stuff form time to time. Then we had reached it, there was a boy on the ground, slightly crying while looking at somethign in his hand. We hid behind a tree. I turned to Syrena, she was gesturing her head to the boy, wide eyed.

"What?! Alone?!" I whispered loudly, but only loud enough for Syrena to hear. She nudged me with her head "Go!!". I sighed, now I wasn't behind the tree, and I somehow found myself walking towards the boy. "Uh- are you okay?" I asked, in the sweetest tone I could. I sat down next to him.

"You need a tissue?" I offered, only looking at his face and not at what he was holding ((Im not nosy!)) and do we have tissues anyways? Whatever

Click 'n' Hover~
Wonderful Pair~

Blog~

PC Family~

My Profile~

Theme~
Old February 24th, 2013, 11:21 AM
StinkomanFan
Intern of the Pokemon world

Nature: Quirky
A cave, a cave was the perfect place to hide himself. A perfect place to grow stronger, to train and conquer all his own. He slowly limped inside, hearing the water drip from the ceiling as he felt himself nag. "There are no fighters in here!" He heard his spirit shout at him. "We can't HIDE ourselves away! We can't let our enemies think of how INCOMPETENT WE ARE, YOU STUPID CHILD!" Valka continued. Lavender winced at the Bisharp's anger, continually wishing to himself that he would find another target to unload upon before his next battle. The caves seemed to wind on and on as they found themselves going deeper into the proverbial belly of the beast.
Old February 25th, 2013, 07:41 PM
machomuu
The Lights in the Sky are Stars
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed

Mako Reese and Cecilia (Gin) Reese

As Lucy started to talk to the bulge in her stomach, Mako started to think about his decision. Could he really follow these girls to Jubilife, where the one who was almost surely the cause of Eterna would surely be? He looked at his little sister, who was holding onto his pants and looking around. He then looked to Lucy, and then to Amy who was on his back. He wondered if he was making the right choice in going with the girls. Indeed, he cared for them, but he certainly didn't want Cecilia to get caught in the middle of it all. Mako considered taking her back to the Children's City, despite how much she may have bitten him. Actually, without exaggeration, he might have lost an arm if he had chosen to do so, but he would have if that's what it took.

He didn't feel that he could release her yet, though. He felt as if he was traveling for her sake rather than for his own. He didn't know what it was, but she felt important to him, as if he'd been looking for her despite having not known of her existence until rather recently. He still didn't know why it was that he felt this way, but he assumed that it was related to his blackouts. What's more, he knew very little of what she was capable of. She seemed to have incredibly strong jaws and the ability to use "Teleport", and of the many pokemon he read about, he couldn't recall any that had those two features.

Mako's thoughts were interrupted when he noticed a conscious Amethyst on his back. He smiled warmly, which made Cecilia puff up her cheeks and kick Mako in the legs. He chuckled at how cute her jealousy was. He turned his head to the side and said to Amy "Just tell me if you want off," he looked at Cecilia, "this one's getting a little antsy."
Old February 25th, 2013, 08:11 PM
StinkomanFan

Lavender's stomach rumbled, sending aches of pain down his body.
"I told you we should have finished off that man. He was large enough for the both of us to eat for days." Valka said, his voice filled with spite. Lavender continued into the cave, holding his stomach as he tried to put his mind on something else.
"Yes sir," he said through his pain. "You were right sir." He said, knowing the only way to get Valka to be silent was to agree with him and cross his fingers.
"Turn around boy," He commanded. "He's probably still sleeping out there, he won't live long without his canteen anyway, it'll be a mercy killing." His Bisharp followed this statement with a dark chuckle, loving the idea of blood on his knives and the screams of the poor freak as he watched them feast.
Lavender shuddered, trying to keep going through his hunger and the cruelty of his pokespirit. Honestly, he had no idea where he was going anyway, he just hoped it would have meat.
Meat. Meat, meat, meat was all he could eat anymore. Before he could indulge in anything, but his pokespirit, Valka would refuse to let him eat anything that hadn't come from another human being. "Good for your muscles! Great for your empty head!" He would say, almost chanting whenever they had a body before them, live or dead.
Old February 26th, 2013, 08:44 AM
Dusk
Fighting to Renew my Past...

Nature: Lonely
∣ Amethyst Yula
Jubilife Outskirts

Chapter Two: Part Four
Reach for Hope

Amy shrugged slightly in response to Lucy. "I had to go there once for Blade's obedience training--" She as cut off (at least, she seemed to hear it) by laughter from Faith.

The Kirlia laughed harder as Blade seemed to turn red with embarrassment, and she teased further, "Obedience training!? Were you a bad little boy, Blade?"

Blade scowled. "At least I had accomplished something from it."

"Would you guys hush?" Amy gave the (invisible) Pokemon a stern glance, and they both grew quiet. "Anyways, yeah... I guess I was just expecting it to be... Not ruins..." She grew quieter herself, for a few moments, before speaking again. "I'd be lying if I said it was better than what I remember... But I'm still glad I could come here... If I hadn't, I'd have never met you, or anyone else from here. That's definitely a plus..."

As Mako spoke, she looked down at Cecelia. Somehow, she'd forgotten the girl was still there. "Oh, okay." She quickly hopped down, seemingly gliding to the ground slowly. She followed the group by light hovering, an inch off of the ground.

Old February 26th, 2013, 02:09 PM
StinkomanFan

The boy went silent as his pokespirit continued his rant.
"On and on, every waking hour of every waking day, boy! I starve, I hunger, I LUST for food, and I can tell that you do too, but you're too dumb. Too WEAK!" Lavender stopped, not because his pokespirit had said something, but because he found something. He'd found meat. In the distance a body lay on the ground, a deceased hiker who'd gone hungry days ago. Blood lay on the floor of the cave, the hiker having stabbed himself in the stomach in an attempt to end it all.
"Food!" The both of them said, now on the same page for once. The boy ran to the dead body and quickly indulged himself, crying tears of joy that he and his pokespirit would no longer quarrel, even if for that time. Valka took over, slurping and chomping anything his teeth would touch, tossing the mask that Lavender hid his face behind away. The blades in his chest slowly bulged out, chopping the poor corpse into its final resting place.
Old March 3rd, 2013, 08:00 AM
Nate
Evil Cute Thing

Nathan - Outskirts of Children's city

Nath looked at the girl who was now offering him a tissue. He stood up a bit flustered and said "No I'm fine, but thanks for the offer...." He looked at the girl again, and smiled. It had been ages since he had seen a friendly face, and now he felt embaressed. Having a nervous breakdown right in front of someones eyes was not the way to go. He dried his eyes before speaking again. "My name is Nathan, but Nath is my smaller name, everyone calls me that. What about you?" Nath was curious as to who this person was, and if she was a pokespirit wielder like he was.
Old March 3rd, 2013, 10:06 AM
StinkomanFan

"Y'sure this is the right way Dale?"
Voices... voices were coming. If they saw them they would kill them for preforming this crime against nature. The boy grabbed the mask and the body, slowly dragging it behind a nearby rock to hide within the shadows.
The figures of four men slowly approached, one holding a candle and each one with canteens in their hands. "Of course it is Hank! If the underground wasn't this way we'd have found FAR less bodies. We're on our way to safety gentlemen. Safety and desperate women!" The other two chuckled at this concept while the one figure, now identified as Hank sighed. "If you say so."
Valka smiled at his good fortune. Not only were he and Lavender going to feast, they also had a chance of finding a new place to hide, possibly filled to the brim of victims. As much as he hated it, he'd have to remain silent and follow those four until they were either lost, or at the city. "Your time to shine, boyo." He said, allowing Lavender to return to his body.
Re-equipping the mask, the boy carefully stalked the hopeless survivors.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here